Yu-Gi-Oh: Star Duel Academy Year 1: The Beginning [PG -16] [ Accepting via OOC][Started][Co-Hosted by TotalObelisk and ty9239]

::Triumph::

-It really did not take any longer for Spencer to actually notice Voren standing there in the doorway leading to his room. Voren’s own gaze pierced across where Dragos was standing. The armored duel spirit stood in complete silence trying to find the right kind of words to say to Voren. However, before any of that occurred Spencer was the first to break the silence in the room. Closing his eyes for only a brief moment; he could feel the dark powers of Spencer’s duel monsters deck emerging outward. It was a strong feeling…. nearly the same when they first dueled against each other. Looking down Voren could also sense the strong feeling of his own duel deck that was emitting a powerful strong dark aura around it as well.-

[I]He has changed,[/I] –Voren thought to himself.- [I]But how much has he changed?[/I]

-His gaze soon shot over to where Frost Angel was laying. She had been injured and it looked as though as Spencer put a lot on the line to keep her alive, just by the way he looked with the blood-covered clothing that he was wearing. Exhaling a calm breath of air, he looked up lifting the Dragon Warrior card up. The card itself was damaged with small burn marks, the top right corner cut off, and several cuts along it. The mere appearance of it was enough to show that this card had been through a lot.-

-Dragos seemed to only watch in silence as Voren raised his hand revealing the card that seemed to only bring him so much more joy when dueling. The question, however, remained as is….. What was he planning on doing with the card?-

[spoiler=Dragon Warrior][center][IMG] http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/140/l_f3a3bb55730243e0a5ca4a6ec410b0c0.jpg[/IMG][/center][/spoiler]
[I]By the looks of it his ‘friend’ is okay.[/I]

[COLOR="Purple"]”You really are close to your cards, aren’t you Spencer?”[/COLOR] –Voren questioned looking over at Frost Angel.- [COLOR="Purple"]”I expected no less to see you actually put your life on the line to save one so close to you. But then again I would of done the same thing. Possibly with this fella right here.”[/COLOR]

-Showing the damaged Dragon Warrior card to Spencer he lifted it up with the picture of the card facing towards those within the room. Voren kept a straight face, not even moving a muscle he lifted his hand back and threw the Dragon Warrior card in a straight line over to Spencer. The card itself seemed to flop a bit as it also seemed to cut through the air like a razor sharp knife cuts through steak. Lowering his hand down he kept silence for a moment.-

[I]He wants to duel me, I can see it in his eyes? But now is not the time…. Not now at least.[/I]

[COLOR="Purple"]”How ‘bout you keep a hold of that card for me, Spencer. I don’t care if you use it in a duel or anything else for that matter. Just hold onto it until you feel the time is actually right to return the card to me. Whenever you feel necessary we will also duel. I know we did not finish our last duel and I still have to keep my promise, right?”[/COLOR]

-Lifting both of his arms up he crossed them over his chest waiting for an answer from Spencer. The room seemed to grow darker and even colder the longer Voren stood within it. The sensing dark power of his own deck and the mysterious power of Spencer’s deck was nothing to ignore. Time would only tell when they entered into a duel against each other.-

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='TotalObelisk' timestamp='1286574718' post='4689028']Abigale wandered over to the front of the card shop, bending down to examine the cards on display and completely ignoring the guy yelling like an idiot in the middle of the room.
[b]"Uuh, miss,"[/b] she said, walking up to the store owner, putting on her polite facade once more [b]"I'm not sure that man over there is feeling well, I think he might be a little off in the head."[/b]
She indicated the man now sobbing at thin air.[/quote]

After hearing a familiar voice from inside the shop as he walked away, Inspector E Bill turned around, and saw the person he thought was dead walking around inside. [i]There can only be one possible explanation for this,[/i] he thought. "ZOMBIE!" he shouted, picking up a shovel from the ground.

After hearing someone shout "zombie", Arthur turned around, and saw a man with a shovel hitting a girl. "QUICK!" he screamed, picking up a folding chair. "THE OUTBREAK MUST BE CONTAINED!" he shouted as he ran towards the zombie girl on the floor and started hitting her in the head with a folding chair.

Rebecca saw two people beating a person to death with blunt instruments. "How do you know that she's a zombie?" she said, sipping a cup of joe. Inspector E Bill stopped hitting the girl for a few seconds, and started to speak. "I checked her pulse twice, like this. She had no beat both times." he said, as he placed two fingers on Rebecca's forehead. "That's not how you check someone's pulse." she said, backing away. Arthur dropped his folding chair and looked at Bill, his mouth open. "THAT'S why you thought she was a zombie?" he said, sweating profusely. “I’m black and I’ve just committed common assault on a white girl! The man’s going to put me in prison for the rest of my life, or give me the chair! They have the death penalty in Japan, and then there’s extradition……I’ve got to leave.” “No.” said Bill, as he stepped forwards to stop Arthur from leaving. “Nobody else has to know,” he said as an entire roomful of people looked on. “All we need to do is dispose of the body.” “But she’s not dead!” said Rebecca, looking worried. “Don’t worry,” said Bill as he picked up his shovel. “I can sort that.”

Perry hadn't taken part in the tournament in the end, having forgotten to sign up, but he decided to go along anyway and watch the duels. Some of the people here were very good, although there were a few strange people, as well as the coffee-obsessed girl who he'd seen before. He was in a corner of the store, watching a couple of students he'd probably never see again, when he heard someone shout 'Zombie' across the shop. Turning, he saw a man hitting something - or someone - on the floor with a shovel, as another man took a chair and joined him. He hurried over to find out what these apparently zombie-obsessed people were hitting, but before he got close the coffee nut's question resolved the issue - the girl was alive, but the man with the shovel seemed to want to change that.

Perry was close enough.

Reaching forwards, he grabbed the shovel and pulled it back towards himself. "That's enough," he told him.

Inspector E Bill attempted to wrench the shovel away for a few seconds, before letting go. "Fine." he said wearily. "I'll take her to the infirmary. No more killy for Mr. Billy." With that, he hoisted the girl's body up onto his back, and set off from the shop. He suddenly stopped, and put on a pair of sunglasses, before turning back towards the room. "I'LL BE BACK." he said, before walking off towards the main building.

"Nice." said Rebecca. "AND you got a free shovel." she said, smiling wobbily. Arthur stood still for a moment, and then ran out the door. "I DROP FROM THE TOURNAMENT!" he shouted to Miss. Firne as he ran for the woods. Rebecca flopped down on a folding chair.

[i]Now that he knows I have a Mirror Force he's not going to risk an attack without an effective way of destroying it,[/i] Wings thought [i]And right now his only means of doing so is that Serpant of his, meaning if I play a monster, I'm basically screwed.[/i]
He drew a card to start his turn, looking down at it thoughtfully.
[i]Not what I was hoping for,[/i] he thought [i]And next turn he may have drawn something that can deal with my Mirror Force. Oh well, time to tempt fate I suppose.[/i]
[b]"I end my turn,"[/b] he said [b]"Boring, I know."[/b]

LP: 4400
Hand: 1
Field:
x2 face downs / Futre Fusion
Grave: 8
RFP: 0

Abigale continued to examine the cards on display at the counter, ignoring the ruckus behind her.
[i]My deck's major weakness is the out of play zone[/i] she thought [i]So I'm going to have to find a way to prevent that zone being used, or find a way return any cards sent there to the graveyard.[/i]
She bent down to examine them closer, a thoughtful frown on her face.

(( Ŋ℮cԵaԻ¡Ֆდ, you need to post questions like that in the OOC thread, you're not allowed tomake OOC only posts in the RP section))

[quote name='TotalObelisk' timestamp='1286623049' post='4690409']Abigale continued to examine the cards on display at the counter, ignoring the ruckus behind her.
[i]My deck's major weakness is the out of play zone[/i] she thought [i]So I'm going to have to find a way to prevent that zone being used, or find a way return any cards sent there to the graveyard.[/i]
She bent down to examine them closer, a thoughtful frown on her face.[/quote]

As Inspector E Bill noticed that the girl he had been carrying had suddenly disappeared from his shoulders, he turned around and saw her standing in the centre of the store. [i]There can only be one possible explanation for this,[/i] he thought. "VAMPIRE!" he shouted, picking up a wooden stake from the ground.

After hearing someone shout "vampire", Arthur turned around, and saw a man stabbing a girl with a wooden stake. "QUICK!" he screamed, pulling out a stack of communion wafers from his pockets. "THE DEAD MUST STAY DEAD!" he shouted as he ran towards the vampire girl and started throwing communion wafers at her. "I'M BACK IN THE TOURNAMENT BY THE WAY!"

Rebecca looked wearily on as two people tried to kill a girl. "I don't even care anymore." she said, turning around on her chair and looking at some of the displays.

"You have got to be kidding me," Perry sighed, before swinging the shovel into the back of the man's head. "Do you not learn? If they were alive last time, why on earth would you think they wouldn't be now?" He turned to the second man, now coming back, and snatched one of the wafers out of mid-air. "Since these are pretty much harmless unless you try and eat the things," he commented, "I'm going to ignore it this time, but really, why is it that you instantly believe anyone who accuses someone else of being undead?" Perry sighed again, dropping the wafer and sinking his head into his now empty hand.

"Quick!" said Bill as he tottered around with a shovel lodged in the back of his head. "Grab the vampire's body!" "Right!" said Arthur as he grabbed the dead body and vanished. "FLASH ESCAPE!" shouted Inspector E Bill as he stripped naked and ran out of the shop. [i]Nobody wants to touch a naked middle-aged man,[/i] he thought. [i]This escape......it cannot fail.[/i]

After beheading the girl and burning her in a pit out in the deep woods, Arthur and Bill exchanged a glance. "Do you think it'll come back?" asked Arthur. "Nothing could survive that, man. Nothing human." said Bill as he stared into the flames. A few uncomfortable moments passed. "Yeah, but we know that she's not human." said Arthur. "That's why we killed her." "WELL I DON'T KNOW THEN!" shouted Bill. He then settled down and began to speak in a calm, level tone. "All I know is that......[i]thing[/i] survived a severe beating with no visible wounds. We can't assume anything about it." Arthur stretched and began to walk back to the card shop. "Whatever," he said. "If it comes back, we'll be waiting for it." Bill stood stiffly for a few moments and then walked away back to the main path. "Yeah." he said as the midday sun glinted in his eyes. "Put some pants on, by the way." said Arthur, not looking back. "But it's soooooooo comfortable." said Bill as he spun around on his toes and danced around the path, scaring various students as he did so.

Then Bill woke up, and found out that it had all been a dream. "Well I've certainly learnt my lesson." he said loudly as he continued to stab the girl with a stake, ignoring the horrified exclamations of onlookers.

((Ser, you're power-playing. Stop it, it's agaist the rules))

Abigale bent down, examining a shelf of structure decks which included a list of all the cards provided in each one.
[b]"This could be just what I'm looking for,"[/b] she muttered, picking out a Zombie World structure deck [b]"If I combine these zombie cards with my own Dark Light cards it could make my deck ten times more powerful."[b]
A wicked smile crossed Abi's face at the thought, but she hid it quickly, taking the pack to the front counter to pay for it.
[i]For a tacky, wash-out of a place, it has some good cards,[/i] she thought.

"Now you loose 200 more life points." Kakeru said drawing his card. "Next I summon, Dream Guardian Budbie!" Kakeru said after drawing his card.
[img]http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/2361/52579.jpg[/img]
"And now I activate Utopia!"
[img]http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/5333/52579r.jpg[/img]
Kakeru said with a faint smirk on him, "Now we both gain 500 life points and if no winner is declared in ten turns, the duel ends in a draw." Kakeru said as he looked at his now empty hand.
LP:7500
H:0
G:3
RFP:1
F:2(Dream Guardian Thunderbird[ATK:2700/DEF:3000], Nightmare Skull Serpent, Dream Guardian Budbie [ATK:1800/DEF:1200)
SP/TR:3(Worst Nightmare, Invader of the Subconscious, Dream Guardian Enforcer, Utopia)

[quote name='TotalObelisk' timestamp='1286632190' post='4690540']
((Ser, you're power-playing. Stop it, it's agaist the rules))

Abigale bent down, examining a shelf of structure decks which included a list of all the cards provided in each one.
[b]"This could be just what I'm looking for,"[/b] she muttered, picking out a Zombie World structure deck [b]"If I combine these zombie cards with my own Dark Light cards it could make my deck ten times more powerful."[b]
A wicked smile crossed Abi's face at the thought, but she hid it quickly, taking the pack to the front counter to pay for it.
[i]For a tacky, wash-out of a place, it has some good cards,[/i] she thought.
[/quote]

ooc: It was all a dream...............I'm still attacking your evil vampire character.

After pulling the shovel from his head, Bill threw it to one side. "WHY WON'T YOU JUST DIE!" he said as he started to pull out lint and candy from his pockets to throw at the evil vampire girl. "Some help here?" he asked Arthur snidely. "This kid took my last wafer!" shouted Arthur as he stared at a random kid. "HE MUST BE AN UNDEAD SLAVE!" "Quick, use your magical powers of MICE HYPNOTISM!" said Bill as he threw tins from the shelf at the immobile girl. "Oh yeah," said Arthur as he sent a FURRY WAVE OF DEATH at Perry.

((You're [b]still[/b] power playing. And I don't care say it was a dream, you can't do that in an RP, even if it was stupid. For the last time, TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY OR GET OUT!! And I will reguse to acknowledge your RP posts until you start making sensibe posts))

Wings raised an eyebrow at Kakeru's move.
[b]"So basically, if we keep this stalemate going, then it'll just end for both of us,"[/b] he said [b]"An interesting choice of card, I must say. Still, if you're done then I believe it's my turn."[/b]
((If you're not done yet, I'll edit this out))
He drew a new card from his deck to begin his turn.
[b]"Well, I guess I'll have to break this stalemate,"[/b] Wings said [b]"Becase now that two turns are up, you can say hello to a good friend of mine. Rise, Superalloy Beast, Raptinus!"[/b]

[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100727083930/yugioh/images/6/63/SuperalloyBeastRaptinusGLAS-EN-C-1E.jpg[/img]

[b]"And I say friend, because he has the perfect effect to go along with this deck of mine, any Gemini monsters I control instantly gain their effects!"[/b] Wings explained [b]"So let's make a start with my Tuned Magician!"[/b]

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091121173149/yugioh/images/d/da/TunedMagicianSOVR-EN-C-UE.jpg[/img]

[b]"Normally I'd have to give up my Normal Summon in order to use his effect,"[/b] Wings explained [b]"But thanks to my superalloy beast, I don't need to so my Tuned Magician becomes a tuner monster. Of course, that would be much more impressive if I actually had a sychro monster I could use right about now but unfortunately I don't. But hey, that's good to know for next time. In the meantime, I play my Gemini Booster, giving my Tuned Magician a 700 attack point boost."[/b]
Wings grinned as his monster's ATK rose to 2500.

[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091123202708/yugioh/images/f/f2/GeminiBoosterSOVR-EN-C-UE.jpg[/img]
[b]"Tuned Magician take out his Budbie!"[/b] Wings ordered.

LP: 4900
Hand: 1
Field: Superalloy Beast Raptinus / Tuned Magician
x1 face downs / Futre Fusion / Gemini Booster
Grave: 8

A man wearing a black hooded cloak entered the card shop, dispite the sudden outburst from the students he entered rather quietly. Norris looked around the room taking note of each duelist and their pictular style of dueling. "[b] Why am I always the one on scouting missions[/b]" Norris says in a low depressed sounding voice. The man may have had a hood covering his face, but he still wore sunglasses. "[b] Recording data[/b] " Norris places his hand by his sunglasses pressing a small button. A low beep could be heard as the sunglasses begins to record what Norris sees. Norris stands in the corner of the shop where he could be out of the way of the other duelist. " [b]Strange It doesent seem any duel spirits are in the area, I thought there would be atleast a handful of them here[/b]" Norris noticed Abigale dueling and got an instant shiver that runs down his spine." [b]Ugh shes here? such a creepy child she is[/b]." Norris sighs.

Chiyako entered the card shop, though she didn't have any true intention of purchasing anything. It was just a place on congregation for academy students, and she enjoyed hearing the others speak about their decks and how they'd duel. She sighed when her thought was interrupted by the lithe, canine figure beside her.

[i]Chiyako, do you intend to just sit here all day again? I mean, you could at least try to make some friends instead of viewing life as a spectator sport.[/i]

Aailyah, her duel spirit, sighed, tail flicking back and forth.

Chiyako just looked to her side and remained silent, Aailyah sighing again.

[i]Could you at least get me into a duel?[/i]

Abigale looked around, noticing the man in the dark cloak and sunglasses, he stood out quite a bit from the crowd, and instantly recognized him as Norris. A slight smirk crossed her face which she quickly hid, wandering over to him still in the guise of a polite young girl.
[b]"Fancy meeting you here,"[/b] she said, including the slightest hint of sinister that she was sure Norris would notice [b]"You get the short end of the stick again or are you just sight-seeing?"[/b]

As Bill noticed that the strange girl was still unharmed through her PLOT CONVENIENT POWER OF PASSIVE AGRESSIVENESS, he held out a hand stopping Arthur from pursuing her as she walked away from them. "Leave it, she's clearly invincible. Recall your minions and write this one off as a loss." "Fine," said Arthur, waving a hand to send all of the mice in the room outside, except one. He picked it up, and threw it at the girl's back and watched it vanish into thin air. "Strange, though." he said curiously. "This PLOT CONVENIENT POWER OF PASSIVE AGRESSIVENESS is unlike anything I've ever seen before."
"Wow!" snarled Bill, turning around sharply. "Something that Johnny Yorkshireman hasn't seen before! What a surprise!" With that he strolled off as Arthur started to cry.
"You didn't have to yell......." whispered Arthur as he walked outside. "I just wanted to be helpful. I just wanted to.....sing." he said as he paused in the middle of a sunny forest glen.

"You're not doing that." said Rebecca as she grabbed Arthur by the ear and dragged him back to the card shop. She finally looked at his tear stained face, and sighed wistfully. "You feeling down, champ?" she asked. Arthur nodded, his eyes fixed down. After hearing that, Rebecca kicked him in the balls, and went to sit down on a chair. [i]That'll teach him to like the Breakfast Club,[/i] she thought as she threw things at the girl with the PLOT CONVENIENT POWER OF PASSIVE AGRESSIVENESS, watching them vanish into thin air.

Kakeru just watched as budbie was destroyed, "Alright then, I loose 500 life points!"(Is that the end of your turn?) Kakeru then drew his next card, "I activate, Dream within a Dream!"
[img]http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/7098/52579vl.jpg[/img]
"Now I am allowed to skip your next turn and take a second turn after my attacking phase, Well, I'm not going to attack so I'll draw again, oh! I almost forgot! you lost 200 life points thanks to worst nightmare!" Kakeru then drew agian for his next turn, "Now I summon Dream guardian Golden Eagle in defense mode!"
[img]http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/9295/52579jk.jpg[/img]
"And now I'll sacrifice 1000 life points to destroy all of your trap/spell cards on the field!" Kakeru watched as the eagle blasted blue fire at the two cards, "Now I'll have my Nightmare Serpent Attack your Superalloy Beast Raptinus, and my Dream Guardian Thunderbird will attack your Tuned magician!"

LP:6500
H:0
G:5
F:3(Dream Guardian Thunderbird[ATK:2600/DEF:3000], Nightmare Serpent, Dream Guardian Golden Eagle[ATK:200/DEF:3500]
TR/SP:4(Worst Nightmare(FU),Invader of the Subconscious(FU),Dream Guardian Enforcer(FU),Utopia(FU))

[color="#006400"]Miss Firne stopped at the front counter to speek with Abi. "Miss your in the contest right? Well then you should know by all tournament rules the only crads to be allowed to be switched in your deck are from your side deck." she said as she runge the pack up. "That will be $18.00" after stopping at the front counter she walked over and asked Sorenetie And Mr.O if they had dueled yet. They replied with a no each. "Ok so you both win by default." She said as she moved their numbers to the next bracket, along with Aurther's, and Dave's (AKA Meko). She watshed the nexxt duels and moved the winners from those to the next bracket. "So Is everyone ready for round two?" She called over the loud speakers. She then looked for everyone to stop for a second. "Yo Everyone hold it for one minute!" She shouted. "Who has finished their duels raise your hands." She added.[/color]

[color="#696969"]Meko raised his hand.[/color]

Sorenetie, and Mr. O. raised their hands. "We won by default." They spoke in unisen.

[color="#FF0000"]Dimitry walked over and. "I lost but I would Like to help with the Tournament ifthats alright?"[/color]

Bill walked out from the back of the shop and sat at a table, raising his hand. "I won because my opponent died," he said, pointedly ignoring the girl with the PLOT CONVENIENT POWER OF PASSIVE AGRESSIVENESS. [i]BLAAAAAA,[/i] he thought.

"CHRIST." said Arthur, clutching his ears as massive feedback screeched from two speakers. "Who would use speakers in such a small room?" he asked the air.

As Rebecca gamboled through the soft meadows on the edge of the cliff on the way back to her dorm, she noticed a smudge on the horizon of the azure sea. After squinting for a few seconds, she paid it no heed and continued to gambol on her way.

((Raptinus was destroyed along with Future Fusion))

[b]"Whoa, that's gonna leave a mark,"[/b] Wings frowned as all his guards where destroyed at once [b]"Somehow I don't think this match is going to last 10 turns. Oh well, if you're finished then."[/b]

Wings drew a new card from his deck.
[b]"On the other hand, there's always a change I can turn things around,"[/b] he said [b]"A small bit, at least."[/b]
He took the card he'd just drawn and placed it on his field.
[b]"After all, if you want a miracle who better to give you one than an angel,"[/b] Wings said [b]"Which is why I'm summoning my Life-Saving Angel!"[/b]

[img]http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/7008/233aa.jpg[/img]

[b]"Now, this might seem crazy but, Life-Saving angel attack Thunderbird!"[/b] Wings ordered.
Wings' monster charged forwards, but was easily destroyed.
[b]"And now, thanks to her effect I can special summon a Normal Monster from my graveyard,"[/b] Wings said [b]"So say hi to my 6R8 54MuR41....Or to be easier on the tongue I just call him Great Samurai!"[/b]

[img]http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/4773/233fs.jpg[/img]

[b]"And there's more,"[/b] Wings said [b]"Since he was summoned by my Life-Saving angel, he can't be destroyed in battle. And with that, I'll end."[/b]

LP: 800
Hand: 2
Field: 6R8 54MuR41 (DEF: 1100)
Grave: 13

[b]"That's okay,"[/b] Abi said [b]"I already lost."[/b]

"Nice move, Now I draw!" Kakeru announced drawing his next card, "I activate, Three Newborn souls!"
[img]http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/392/52579qm.jpg[/img]
"Now I draw three cards, and place one in my spell/trap zone." Kakeru gave a faint smile. "Now that card of yours is going to get on my nerves but I shall deal with it, don't worry." Kakeru then cracked his fingers and said, "Now I'll end my turn, THAT was boring."
H:2
G:7
F:3(Dream Guardian Thunderbird[ATK:2600/DEF:3000], Nightmare Serpent, Dream Guardian Golden Eagle[ATK:200/DEF:3500]
TR/SP:5(Worst Nightmare(FU),Invader of the Subconscious(FU),Dream Guardian Enforcer(FU),Utopia(FU), FD)

[b]"That so?"[/b] Wings drew a new card from his deck [b]"Well don't worry, I'm sure things'll be looking up soon enough."[/b]
He looked down at the card he'd just drawn.
[b]"Now I'll switch my samurai to attack mode and activate his effect,"[/b] Wings said as his monster stood up, drawing it's sword [b]"Any monster that battles with him is automatically destroyed. Of course, I still take damage. But anyways, 6R8 54MuR41 attack his Nightmare Serpant!"[/b]
[i]This might prove to be a bad idea,[/i] Wings thought [i]After all, he chose that card out of three so it must do something. Only one way to find out."[/i]

LP: 800
Field: 6R8 54MuR41 (ATK: 2100)

"Now you've activated my trap card, Nightmare bug!"
[img]http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/6751/52579v.jpg[/img]
"Now this card is equipped to your monster and the attack is negated. From now on, when you attack with that monster, you must flip a coin. If heads the attack is reversed, if tails then the attack commences normally." Kakeru smiled as the bug attached itself to the robot.

[b]"Oh man,"[/b] Wings frowned [b]"That's gonna be a real pain. If I live that long anyway."[/b]
He looked through the rest of his cards, frowning.
[b]"Oh well, I guess I'll end there,"[/b] he said [b]"Something tells me this won't last much longer anyway."[/b]
He shrugged and lowered his arms.
[i]Well, I can certainly say he lives up to his status,[/i] Wings thought [i]He has some interesting new cards to show off at least. I wonder what else he's hiding up his sleeves.[/i]

LP: 500
Field: 6R8 54MuR41 (ATK: 2100)

"Alright, now I remove my Nightmare Drum in my hand from play in order to summon my Horse of Fernand the Incubus!"
[img]http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/1161/52579f.jpg[/img]
"Now I'll have to end my turn there, for now..." Kakeru had a menacing look on his face, [i]"Oh, almost there! Soon this duel will be over in no time!"[/i] Kakeru wasn't this anxious in a while.

H:1
G:8
F:4(Dream Guardian Thunderbird[ATK:2600/DEF:3000], Nightmare Serpent, Dream Guardian Golden Eagle[ATK:200/DEF:3500], Nightmare Horse of Fernand the Incubus)
TR/SP:4(Worst Nightmare(FU),Invader of the Subconscious(FU),Dream Guardian Enforcer(FU),Utopia(FU))

Archived