Yu-Gi-Oh: Star Duel Academy Year 1: The Beginning [PG -16] [ Accepting via OOC][Started][Co-Hosted by TotalObelisk and ty9239]

::Triumph::

(OOC: Yeah, It was built as a superbeatstick but has too much ATK, I'll prolly lower it)

[b]"My Draw."[/b]

Xerian said as he drew a card from his deck. It was an interesting card but first things first.

[b]"I activate Pot of Greed, to draw 2 cards."[/b]

Xerian said as he drew 2 more cards and then smirked. This would now becomes interesting.

[b]"I place 1 card Face Down and End my turn."[/b]

Hand: 3
Monsters: Necromancer Token(2200/1300), Darkskull Angel(3900/2800)
S/T: 1 Facedown
Graveyard: Darkskull Dragon Earthking, Magical Thorn, Call of the Haunted, Mighty Skull, Darkskull Inferno, Darkskull Cavalry, Darkskull Necromancer, Reaper of Skulls, Sakuretsu Armor, Darkskull Archers, Monster Reborn, Darkskull Heart Transplant, Darkskull Sanctuary, Darkskull Dragoon
Deck: 24
RFP: Black Altar of Sacrifice, Darkskull Mercenary, Darkskull Apprentice
Life Points: 4400

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OOC: Yeah, Maria is probably Xerians ace card, so yes, it has to be strong...

IC:[color="#8B0000"]Conrad looked at the kid. He probably had the advantage. "I draw!" he said confidant. He looked at it. His eyebrows raised. "I set this card facedown in my Field Spell Zone, and I end my turn..." said Conrad. He could only hope the kid would fall for it, as Field Spells can have a huge impact on a duel. His defenses were also safe, but if he attacked, his hand would have many cards. Please, just this once...[/color]

Hand: 1
Monsters: A facedown defense monster
S/T: 1 facedown, a facedown field card
Graveyard:, Alone, Utility Belt, Captain America, Saphire, Distant Memories, MST, Mas E Menos x2,Power Tool Dragonx2, Batman,MST
Deck: 21
RFP: Mister Fantastic x2, Captain America
Life Points: 4600

Ike ran into the card shop, and looked around at the kids and Mrs. Frine. He picked up another Dark World Arise!, pack, and bought a few of them. He pulled out some cards. "These may help....." he thought to himself, and he slid them into his fathers Dark World deck. He may need to test his Dark World deck...Maybe someone could duel? He walked out and got some Soda.

[b]"My Draw."[/b]

Xerian said as he drew a card and it was just what he was looking for. It was time to end this duel as Xerian grinned to himself.

[b]"Let's start the beginning of the end for you. I activate Call of the Haunted!"[/b]

[img]http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/5284/282415.jpg[/img]

Xerian said as soon enough, the card flipped up and in a moment, his Darkskull Dragoon was summoned to the field.

[b]"Now I activate my Dragoon's effect! I send him to the Graveyard to destroy all Spell and Trap cards on the field!"[/b]

Xerian said as soon enough, the Dragoon erupted and took all the Spell and Trap cards on the field with it.

[b]"And with that, I end my turn."[/b]

Hand: 4
Monsters: Necromancer Token(2200/1300), Darkskull Angel(3900/2800)
S/T: None
Graveyard: Darkskull Dragon Earthking, Magical Thorn, Call of the Haunted, Mighty Skull, Darkskull Inferno, Darkskull Cavalry, Darkskull Necromancer, Reaper of Skulls, Sakuretsu Armor, Darkskull Archers, Monster Reborn, Darkskull Heart Transplant, Darkskull Sanctuary, Darkskull Dragoon, Call of the Haunted
Deck: 20
Life Points: 4400

[color="#8B0000"]As his facedown field spell and facedown Mirror Force was destroyed, A Superhero - Batman was standing over him. "Surprised? Well look at the effect of my field spell, Gothem City!" said Conrad with a smile.[/color]

[img]http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/903/219938.jpg[/img]

[color="#8B0000"]"Basically, its a Geartown for Superheros!" said Conrad, smiling. "I draw!" said Conrad. "First I activate Umpires Wrath!" said Conrad, smiling.[/color]

[img]http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/520/219938z.jpg[/img]

[color="#8B0000"]"Because Batman is face-up, All Equip Cards in my Graveyard return to my deck!" said Conrad. An Umpire appeared and yanked his whistle and blew it so loud. All his Equip Cards returned ot of his Graveyard back to his deck and shuffled. "Nice, huh?" said Conrad. "Now I activate his effect! I add...Axe of Despair to my hand!" said Conrad. Maria would go first, then that token. "Now, I equip it to him, and with 3900 Attack Points, I think that he can take down your Maria! Go, [i]Bat Axe[/i]!" said Conrad. He spun the axe, and as quick as a lightning bolt, he ran towards the Darkskull, Maria.[/color]

Monsters: A facedown defense monster, Superhero - Batman (3900/3000)
S/T: Axe of Despair
Graveyard: Captain America, Saphire, Distant Memories, MST, Mas E Menos x2,Power Tool Dragonx2, Batman,MST,Mirror Forcex2, Gothem City, Umpires Wrath
Life Points: 4600

OOC: Turn isnt over. Also, since you were lowering Maria"s ATK, Batman can destroy her.

As his monster was destroyed, he took 500 points of damage and grinned wickedly as this occurred.

[b]"Very good, you activated my Angel's effect! If she's destroyed by battle you see, you take Life Point damage equal to half of her original attack. So now, I deliver 1700 points of damage to your Life Points. Now, go, Celestial Burst!"[/b]

Xerian said as soon enough, the form of an angel made of light appeared above Conrad and then, exploded above him, sending intense light down towards him to deal damage to his Life Points.

OOC: Im running out of options lol. Maybe I should make a Superhero Burn deck, that would work...And yeah, this is a Shadow Game, so he took actual damage.

IC: [color="#8B0000"]Conrad took the damage,and it felt weird. He could feel.....pain?...But how? This is a duel, with only holograms. He could feel his arm exploding with pain. "Hmph, I had to take that to get rid of her. However, if you think you can get to my Life Points, your wrong! With my facedown defense monster, and a 3900 beatstick, you wont be touching them so soon. And ...well...thats it...urg..." he said, and his arm now had a deep cut. How? "Well, that doesnt matter. What matters is how I can stop the bleeding?" he thought. He clentched his arm. The field was slightly blurry. "I can still duel...I can still win....I just cant let this happen again..." he thought to himself. Batman looked at him, sympethetic, and he looked at the blurry outline of the kid. "Its your move..." he said, taking in the pain.[/color]

Monsters: A facedown defense monster, Superhero - Batman (3900/3000)
S/T: Axe of Despair
Graveyard: Captain America, Saphire, Distant Memories, MST, Mas E Menos x2,Power Tool Dragonx2, Batman,MST,Mirror Forcex2, Gothem City, Umpires Wrath
Life Points: 2900

[b]"My Draw."[/b]

Xerian said as he went to his card and chuckled. the End was definitely here.

[b]"You're too confident. Let me break that from you. First, I activate Giant Trunade, returning all Spells and Traps to the owner's hand."[/b]

Xerian said as he put Giant Trunade in his graveyard to put those cards back into Conrad's hand.

[b]"Now I activate Double Summon, allowing me to normal summon twice this turn."[/b]

[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080904034230/yugioh/images/thumb/1/1a/DoubleSummon5DS1-EN-C-1E.png/243px-DoubleSummon5DS1-EN-C-1E.png[/img]

[b]"And with this in effect, I summon Darkskull Doppleganger and Darkskull Witch to my side of the field in Defense Mode."[/b]

[img]http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/5284/282415.jpg[/img]

[b]"And now, I activate my witch's effect to use Monster Reborn to bring back my Mighty Skull. But, he won't be staying long. Now I pay 300 Life Points and Tune my Mighty Skull to my Darkskull Doppleganger to Synchro Summon Darkskull Garuda!"[/b]

[img]http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/6944/282415m.jpg[/img]

[b]"Let's get this started! My Garuda has a nifty effect, he gains 300 Attack and Defense for every card removed from play. And since me and you both have three, that means my Garuda gets an additional 1800 attack and defense, giving it now 4600 attack to your Batman's 2800! Now go Darkskull Garuda, Attack his Batman with Aerial Rave!"[/b]

Xerian said as soon enough, The Garuda dived down in a spiral with it's talons towards Batman, attempting to rip right through him.

Hand: 2
Monsters: Necromancer Token(2200/1300), Darkskull Garuda(4600/4000), Darkskull Witch(0/1900)
Graveyard: Darkskull Dragon Earthking, Magical Thorn, Call of the Haunted, Mighty Skull, Darkskull Inferno, Darkskull Cavalry, Darkskull Necromancer, Reaper of Skulls, Sakuretsu Armor, Darkskull Archers, Monster Reborn, Darkskull Heart Transplant, Darkskull Sanctuary, Darkskull Dragoon, Call of the Haunted, Darkskull Angel, Double Summon, Giant Trunade
Deck: 19
Life Points: 4100

[color="#8B0000"]Conrad braced himself as Batman was defeated. But then, he came back. "Surprised?" he said. "Batman cannot be destroyed in battle, so he's safe! And I still have a 2800 ATK beatstick!" said Conrad. It was lucky how most of his monsters couldnt be destroyed in battle. And, he also had a trap with his facedown defense position monster. He would attack, he would need her out of the way. Although he proved to be smarter then he had expected. And perhaps he knew that villians always lose? Of course, nothing could save him now. "Is that the end of your turn, or can I start?" said Conrad, smiling at him. Batman glared at his Garuda, loath in his eyes.[/color]

Hand: 2
Monsters: A facedown defense monster, Superhero - Batman (3800/3000)
Life Points: 1100

Archived