Yu-Gi-Oh: Star Duel Academy Year 1: The Beginning [PG -16] [ Accepting via OOC][Started][Co-Hosted by TotalObelisk and ty9239]

::Triumph::

[quote name='King Mew' timestamp='1286844719' post='4697937']
(OOC: I Call PPing I call victroy. I dont care waht you say Ser But I call Power playing on Arther.)

Meko looked at the feild. "I'm Being cheated." He shouted as he stood up and walked to the front counter. "Miss I believe I'm being cheated because there is no posable way for anyone to summon a Synchro on their first turn, So please move my number forward." He Spoke to Miss Firne.[/quote]

OOC: It's TeleDAD, I can't help it, but k

As Arthur watched his opponent walk off, he felt the feeling in his chest ebb away. [i]I guess it wasn't fear,[/i] he thought, relieved. [i]I guess it was just........WAIT A MINUTE.[/i] He looked around. [i]Local shop.[/i] he thought. [i]Check.[/i] He stared at the large number of people in uniform. [i]For local people.[/i] he thought, his heart beating rapidly. [i]Check.[/i] He watched the polite behavior of the other people as they browsed. [i]They'll have no trouble here.[/i] he mused. [i]Check.[/i] With that, he broke his nose into a snout and walked up to some of the students around. [i]It's finally going to happen,[/i] he thought as a smile formed on his face. [i]I'm in a local shop, for local people, and they'll have no trouble here. Things are looking up.[/i]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aiya was preoccupied with her own thoughts and barely heard what Kyosuke had said, she merely hummed in response and continued gazing outwards.

Abigale had been following the man for several minutes now, keeping out of sight as best she could. Wings stopped in a clearing, glancing over his shoulder briefly. Abigale quickly ducked behind a thick tree trunk to shield herself from view. Seeing nothing there, Wings turned away again and continued humming, but stayed exactly where he was. Abigale peaked out from her hiding place, watching him.
[i]What the hell is he even doing?[/i] She thought [i]He must have come here for some reason.[/i]

A small grin spread across Wings' face as he stood still in the clearing, he was in a good mood at the moment and continued humming cheerfully, getting progressivly louder as he did so.

As a small and quiet breeze went by, Kyosuke took in a deep breath to appreciate the peace- [i][b][color="#00FFFF"]"HEY YOU LITTLE PUNK WHAT IS THIS A DATE OR SOMETHING I SHOULD-"[/color][/b][/i]The apprentice appeared out of nowhere yelling at the top of her lungs and Kyosuke turned to her in a fit of rage, suddenly Blue and Necromancer of Poseidon came at covered her mouth, [color="#0000FF"][i][b]"Quiet your mouth girl!"[/b][/i][/color] Blue yelled as the three of them dissappeared. "Umm... Sorry about that... Shall we move onto the forest? Or do you want to spend some more time here?" Kyosuke asked, he honestly didn't care either way, he felt unusually calm today, taking into fact that his father just sky dived into the academy, it was a miracle how calm he was.

Aiya felt so relaxed that the appearance of Kyosuke's duel spirits was enough to make her jump and almost topple over. She caught herself before hand, glancing about to see the usualy scuffle between his monsters.
[b]"That surprised me,"[/b] she gasped, her heart still thumping.
She got to her feet, brushing sand off her legs and arms and also blushing some what.
[b]"Well, alright,"[/b] she said, wiping her hands clean of sand [b]"I think we've spent long enough here as it is."[/b]

"Sorry, my duel monsters are a little too free sometimes." Kyosuke said chuckling a bit as he and Aiya headed towards the forest path, it was covered with trees slowly swaying in the soft breeze coming from the beach. Small patches of light peered through the tree's landing on and around the path. You could hear the sounds of exotic, non-threatening animals all around, there were birds chirping as the day passed by and flowers were in bloom, Kyosuke turned his head to Aiya slightly and asked, "So... Aiya, how long have you played Duel monsters?" Kyosuke asked wanting to learn more about Aiya.

Aiya shrugged in response and made to follow Kyosuke, taking one last look at the ocean before they entered the forest. In truth, forests made Aiya nervous, especially when it was dark. However since it was a nice sunny day and Kyosuke was with her she didn't feel any reason to panic, in fact it was quite nice inside. She caught glimses of a few small animals running about between tree roots and bushes.
[b]"This place has everything,"[/b] she muttered.
She looked up as Kyosuke looked over at her, asking her a question.
[b]"How long?"[/b] Aiya paused, thinking [b]"Quite a while. I'm not sure when I started really, but I've played for as long as I can remember. What about you?"[/b]

"I didn't play until I was in the Orphanage." Kyosuke answered as a fox ran past the path ahead of them, "To be honest,I never even knew of what Duel monster's was. I mean even though my original parents where famous, they shielded me from dueling, or at least until the time was right I think..." Kyosuke then dropped a tear from his eye and wiped it away immediately, "Umm... Anyway..." he said slightly embarassed, "Well... I always admired people who lived in places like these... It's so beautiful and peaceful huh?"

[b]"I see,"[/b] Aiya replied quietly, frowning slightly as Kyosuke brought up his life at the orphanage again.
[i]Must be a bit of a delicate subject,[/i] she thought as Kyosuke changed the subject quickly.
Aiya shrugged in response.
[b]"I dunno, I've never really liked forests and stuff,"[/b] she replied [b]"I ended up getting lost in one once when it was getting dark and..."[/b] she paused, shaking her head [b]"Never mind, it's not that important."[/b]

Wings was still humming and hadn't moved from his spot for a good few minutes now.
[i]Doesn't he ever shut up?[/i] Abi thought, annoyed [i]And here I thought this guy was interesting, he's just some nutjob who...[/i]
She looked out from behind her tree again as the humming stopped and noticed that Wings had vanished.
[b]"Huh? Where'd he,"[/b]
[b]"G'morning,"[/b]
Abi nearly jumped out of her skin as she turned round to see Wings kneeling in front of her, a broad grin on his face.
[b]"It's not polite to spy on people,"[/b] he said brightly.
[b]"Oh, so now you're psychic too?"[/b] Abigale questioned.
[b]"I prefer the term spontaniously gfted,"[/b] Wings replied [b]"In any case, mind telling me who you are and what you're doing here?"[/b]
A slight grin spread across Abigale's face.
[b]"And why would I tell you that?"[/b] She asked wickedly.
[b]"Because,"[/b] Wings leaned closer so that Abi could see the whites of his eyes where black and his irirs where bright yellow [b]"I know people who can make life [i]very[/i] inconvenient for you and your 'friends'."[/b]

"Well, looks like we both got our luggage to carry huh?" Kyosuke said putting a smile on his face, "I always found Forests relaxing you know? Now that I think about it, this is more like a jungle than it is a forest!" Suddenly a family of Squirells ran through and up a tree, Kyosuke watched the entire time, "So you were lost in a forest and I'm an adopted orphan, we aren't the happiest stories in the library huh?" Kyosuke said with a bigger grin as they traversed the forest, "don't worry Aiya, as long as we follow this path and get out before dark, we'll be fine."

OOC: I just had a BRILLIANT IDEA! What if Kyo and Aiya got lost in the forest and they had to try and find their way out but it takes all night XD

((Ooh, do I sense character development?))

Aiya gave a weak chuckle in response, watching th squirrels as well.
[b]"I guess,"[/b] she replied, trying to sound a little more cheerful [b]"Though I hardly think being lost in a forest compares to being an orphan."[/b]
She did manage to relax a little though, after all Koysuke was making the mood a lot lighter and his reassurance that they'd be fine helped.
[b]"Besides,"[/b] she continued [b]"It was ages ago, so I'm pretty much over it now. I got out in the end after all."[/b]
[i]Come to think of it,[/i] she thought [i]How did I find my way out?[/i]

OOC: Maybe [s]romance[/s] growing close?

IC: Kyosuke and Aiya where slowly walking along a path and then came to a very thin path and on each side was a steep hill leading down, deep into the forest, it seemed as though if you fell, you wouldn't be able to climb back up. "Okay Aiya, now we have to be really careful, I'll start ahead, then you go behind in case one of us slips we can catch them." Kyosuke then began to slowly inch across.

OOC: You know where I'm going with this right?

Aiya paused as they came to a thin path with a steep slope either side. She bit her lip nervously as Kyosuke began to make his way across.
[b]"I'm...Not so sure about this,"[/b] she replied, but made to follow anyway.
[i]Dontlookdowndontlookdowndontlookdown,[/i] she swallowed hard and tried to keep her attention focused on Kyosuke.
[b]"A-are you sure this is a good idea?"[/b] She asked [b]"Maybe we should head back, this looks pretty dangerous."[/b]
She looked behind her to try and see how far they'd come, but in doing so threw off her sense of balance and before she knew it she'd stepped off the path and slipped on a patch of wet grass, letting out a short squeal as she fell over.

((Murphy's law strikes again))

"Aiya!!!" Kyosuke yelled as he grabbed Aiya's hand, but in doing so he fell off as well, but Kyosuk epulled Aiya in close and he took all of the hits as the fell down the steep, steep hill and landed on the ground, "Ahhh ow..." Kyosuke said as he landed hard on the ground from the fall. "agh... YOu-okay Aiya?" He asked, realizing he was still holding her and let go almost immediatly from embarassment, "Umm... Sorry about that... holding you like that, that is..." Kyosuke said, growing a deep blush.

The next few moments passed in a blur as Aiya closed her eyes tight as she anticipated a rather nasty fall and barey registered Kyosuke's cry of panic. Then she felt herself falling and was vaguely aware of someone else close by but didn't dare open her eyes until they'd come to a halt at the bottom.
[i]ohmanohmanohman,[/i] she thought in panic [i]I totally messed up and now I'm stuck here...[/i]
She only noticed Kyosuke was there when he quickly let go of her, babbling much like she did when she was nervous or embarrased.
[b]"Kyosuke,"[/b] she quickly made her way over to him [b]"A-are you okay?"[/b] She asked, noticing he looked significantly more bruised than she was.
She sat down on the grass, frowning and staring at her knees.
[b]"I....It's okay,"[/b] she replied quietly [b]"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to fall off like that I...I'm kinda clumsy so I....Well..."[/b] She trailed off, still staring at the ground.

"Kyosuke slowly got up, trying to ignore the pains, "Nah... It-It's fine." Kyosuke then sat up and looked at her, "It was as much my fault as it was yours, I didn't have to make you cross, I wasn't thinking straight... Sorry." Kyosuke said looking at the ground, this being very awkward for him. "So... What do you say to finding our way out, There should be a way back besides trying to climbing this beast of a hill."

Aiya continued staring at the ground, barely registering what Kyosuk had said. Before she'd felt fine, as they where on a clear path with daylight shinin through the trees and the two of them there meant they weren't alone and could easily find their way out, now however they where in an unfamiliar part of the forest which was much deeper than where they had been before and as such less light was getting through. Aiya felt a shiver run down her spine and she got to her feet slowly, glancing quickly about her life a frightened rabbit.
[b]"Uh,"[/b] she began [b]"Well if we can't climb back up I...I suppose we'll have to..."[/b]
She paused, biting her lip when she realized she was standing a little closer to Koysuke than usual and proceeded to take a step backwards.

Kyosuke looked ahead as he tried to walk but he must've twisted his ankle, he fell from the Pain, "A-Aiya..." He said trying to get up, "C-can you help carry me until my ankle feels better?" he asked slowly but surely getting off the ground, standing on one leg as his other hurt to bad to even touch the ground, "I wouldn't normally ask... but..." Kyosuke said blushing a bit as he almost fell over again, but he quickly re-gained his balance.

[b]"Ah!?"[/b] Aiya quickly rushed over to help Kyosuke back up, completely unsure of how to handle this situation [b]"M-maybe we should wait here for a bit,"[/b] she suggested [b]"At least till your ankle heals."[/b]
She bit her lip, feeling herself start to panic again.
[b]"Aw, man...I so sorry Kyosuke,"[/b] she said.
[i]We're lost, Kyosuke's injured and it's all my fault,[/i] Aiya thought [i]Oh man. I hate to think what his dad's gonna think of me if we get out of here.[/i]
She swallowed at the thought, turning slightly pale.
[b]"A-anyway,"[/b] she said [b]"I think we should just rest here for now...I mean, you're all covered in bruises and stuff and, well I..."[/b] she trailed off, turning slightly pink.

"That's okay Aiya. It's not even noon yet, we'll wait a bit until my ankle feels better, then we'll get out of here okay?" Kyosuke slowly sat down, using Aiya as support so he wouldn't fall again. "It's not your fault Aiya, it was an accident after all! Plus you know what? It's a small forest, We'll find our way out in no time I guarantee it." Kyosuke winked and then grabbed his arm, "Ahh! Cramp!" he then let go as the cramp went away.

[b]"Well, if you say so,"[/b] Aiya replied, still feeling uneasy as she sat down next to Kyosuke.
She let out a slight chuckle but aside from that remained relitively uneasy.
[b]"At the very least, I'm not by myself this time,"[/b] she muttered.
She twiddled her thumbs, trying to think of a way to pass the time [i]and[/i] take her mind off their current situation.
[b]"Say uh..."[/b] she began [b]"Your's is a Necromancer deck, right? I was wondering why you use that kind of deck, any reason?"[/b]

"Heh, funny story actually." Kyosuke said as he looked up through the tree's, "I got my first Necromancer card while I was in the Orphanage, we'd always break out to steal some food since we weren't getting enough, and one day a Limousine from Industrial Illusions flies by and out pops Necromancer-Knight of Blue! I caught it and held on to it as I made a spellcaster deck, that's when the card talked to me. Blue was my first, and favorite, Spirit monster. He was there with me through all of the good times and the bad. He'd always cheer me up when people came in to adopt and I wasn't picked. But When Kakeru adopted me, I discovered that there were a bunch of Necromancer cards, so I decided to honor Blue for all he did by making a Necrmoancer Deck." Kyosuke smiled as he remembered all of the joy that came to him whenever Blue made him feel special. "How about you? I remember helping design one of those Spell Girl cards. Why'd you make a deck out of them?"

[b]"I see,"[/b] Aiya replied [b]"I guess I can understand why you're so attached to them then."[/b]
She gave a warm smile before reaching for the case on her belt where her deck was held and taking it out to admire it.
[b]"Let's see,"[/b] she mused [b]"Well when I was growing up I wasn't really good at anything special, I was kinda clumsy and I was pretty bad at remembering things. Anyway, I used to watch a lot of magical girl cartoons when I was a kid because it made me feel a little better about myself."[/b]
She continued thumbing through her deck as she continued reminiscing.
[b]"After all, they where just ordinary people but they could get such awesome powers and fight monsters and save people and stuff,"[/b] Aiya said [b]"So I guess I wanted to be just like them. So when these cards came out they where exactly what I wanted, they're kinda small and weak at first but the more you use them the stronger they get, and that's why I like them so much."[/b]
She finished looking through her cards and looked up, turning slightly pink.
[b]"Sorry, I kinda ramble a bit,"[/b] she said.
She paused for a second, suddenly remembering what Kyosuke had said just before he'd asked.
[b]"Wait a sec, did you say you designed one of them?"[/b] She asked, surprised.

"No that's okay, I like listening to your ramble on, it's funny!" Kyosuke said with a laugh as he laid on the ground, "... You know, Aiya, Is it weird how people can get so attached to cards? Well when you say it like that it makes you sound crazy doesn't it?" Kyosuke just store up into the trees, "I mean, think about it, just the other day, you had no idea what a duel monster spirit was but now you got Luna! The only card that I didn't help make in that deck. Anyway, It's just odd isn't it?"

Aiya shook her head.
[b]"I don't think it's that crazy,"[/b] she replied [b]"I've been attached to my cards long before I came here. Like I said, I'm bad at making friends so they kind've helped out, since I got to know a few people by dueling and now that's led me here. So it's not such a crazy thing after all. Still..."[/b]
She thumbed through her deck again, taking out her Spell Girl - Luna card.
[b]"Luna's probably my favourite card out of the whole deck,"[/b] she said [b]"I'm not sure if that's a coincidence or not, but still."[/b]
She looked back down at Kyosuke, still smiling.
[b]"I guess I feel kinda stupid for being so scare of her,"[/b]

"Nah, you weren't stupid, just scared of the idea and all..." Kyosuke said, pulling out his Knight of Blue card, gazing at it with a warm, happy glow. "Without mine, I don't think I'd be the person I am today..." Kyosuke said smiling brightly. He just wanted to lay there and talk for teh rest of the day, he didn't know why but he felt extremely comfortable talking with Aiya, but why? "My ankle's feeling a tad better, wanna see if I can make it back?"

Archived