Yu-Gi-Oh: Star Duel Academy Year 1: The Beginning [PG -16] [ Accepting via OOC][Started][Co-Hosted by TotalObelisk and ty9239]

::Triumph::

Norris sighed " [b]Oh dear I could I forget about your lovley field spell card, I guess I goofed "[/b] Norris says with a slight chuckle {[b] Hmmm my game is off, I cant focus knowing that something has happened to Abigale. So my questions that needs to be answered What was that strange power, what happened to Abigale, is that strange force a friend or foe?. Ha with my luck I betit's someone whos looking to take us out, this is really a drag. I have to calm myself and put my mind to rest, I know this girl has a duel spirit but she really hasent showin any type of special powers to back up my theroys. Maybe I should summon my beast, no no no that wont work . What if that strage power I felt before makes it way over here hmmm what to do. At least I hold the advantage the only thing that is stoping me is her field spell, all I can do is hope for a card to rid the field of that card[/b].} Before he knew it Norris was lost in tought, after some time has passed he shook his head. " [b]Sorry about that I end my turn[/b]"

Lp-8000
CIH- 0
M- BB-Shadow Caster (Atk 1700), BB-Kitrina Spellblade ( Atk 2800), BB-Valkyrie ( Atk 1900), BB-SoulBreaker (1000 atk), BB-Lunar Walker ( 800 def )
S/T- Arcane Suppression,Poison edge dagger,
GY- 2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After collapsing from blood loss, Arthur woke up in his bed. [i]Well, I've certainly learnt my lesson.[/i] he thought. [i]NOW I NEED TO GET NAKED AND RUN AROUND THE ISLAND.[/i] With that, he took off his uniform, ran from his dorm room and sprinted round the island as cherry blossoms fell from the sky. Then he woke up in his bed.

Inspector E Bill huddled under cardboard and newspaper in a toilet stall, trying to sleep. Then he did. Yes.

Rebecca climbed down the cliff and onto some rocks jutting out of the sea. Spray battled her hair as she looked across the ocean at the smudge on the horizon. [i]What is that?[/i] she thought as she squinted.

[quote name='14Henderson7' timestamp='1286933869' post='4700656']
[b]"Ha you'll have to pardon me, I'm kind of blind at night. And you live in that room? Wow, I wondered who did. By the way I'm room 25. I'm lucky and got my own place for a while. Hopefully it stays like that."[/b] Lee rubbed his eyes trying to get focus in them. He then stretched his arms above his head and asked, [b]"So wat's up with you guys?"[/b]
[/quote]

Tried and hungry, Rosie still walking around trying to locate the Ra Gold dorm. Having no luck, she sees a group of people looking like they are having fun talking. Thinking to herself, [b]Maybe they can help me. Who knows, maybe we could be friends.[/b] Leaving her things on the ground for a sec, Rosie runs up to the group of people and says, "[color="#FF00FF"]Hi!! How are you guys? Hey, do you think you guys can help me out? I'm trying to locate the Ra Gold Dorm but me being clumsy and all.......I got lost[/color]." Laughing while she is saying this, a figure appers over her shoulder that looks like an angel and says, "[color="#008000"]Rosie, you tend to be too clumsy and care free lately. In awnesty, it needs to stop[/color]."
"[color="#FF00FF"]Awww, why!? I finally get out of the tourture of my family and I'm happy about it and you want me to stop?! Your mean Fallenor[/color]!!" Rosie looked like she was going to cry until the angel quickly reacted by knelling on his knees and said, "[color="#008000"]I-I'm sorry my lady. Forgive my rudness for I[/color]-" She raised her hand over his mouth and said"[color="#FF00FF"]It's okay Fallenor, I'm just teasing you, hahahaha[/color]."

Kyosuke turned to a girl who came over happily, "Another Duel Spirit? Aiya look, It's on her shoulder." Kyosuke pointed out as the girl came to the group, "Umm, the Ra-Gold dorm is right over there." Kyosuke pointed to where a hill was, the other side was the Ra-Gold dorm, "Hey, nice duel spirit!" Kyosuke said looking at the tiny angel, "Wanna see mine?" Suddenly all four of them poppped out as if from nowhere.
OOC:[spoiler=Just a reminder of what they look like:]
[img]http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/5333/52579r.jpg[/img][img]http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/4554/52579ip.jpg[/img][img]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9386/52579l.jpg[/img][img]http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/4069/52579e.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[i][b][color="#0000FF"]"Hello there." said Blue,[/color][/b][/i][color="#ADD8E6"][b][i]"Greetings..."Said mistress,[/i][/b][/color][color="#00FFFF"][i][b]"Who's this?" Apprentice said insultingly,[/b][/i][/color][color="#000080"][i][b]"Hush little one!" Necromancer of Poseidon said, scolding the apprentice.[/b][/i][/color]

As Lee looked at the angel behind the girl, he begins talking. [b]"Ah, I see you have a duel spirit looking like an angel. What a coincidence...I do too! Mine has a history with my family though. So I plan on keeping Eatos with me."[/b] Then turning back around and seeing Kyosuke's duel spirits, he jumped. [b]"Wow, for some duel spirits a few sure are pretty frightening."[/b]
Lee then turns back to Eatos. As Eatos looks back with a concerned look, he replies [i]I don't like the looks of the Poseidon looking one. He looks like trouble in a duel.[/i]
Lee looks away shaking his head.

-Voren had to admit and nearly agree with Spencer; Ander was butting into business that really did not concern him all that much. It would have been a little easier if he was shipped off to the shadows. However, where would be the fun in that? Even ignoring Dragos’ calls to return back to ‘normal’ where not even escaping Voren. Clearing his mind and his throat he looked on at Spencer who stood next to Frost Angel holding her close. In all honesty, Voren had not the slightest idea of what actually happened to her? or who would be willing to hurt a duel spirit such as that.-

-Coming back into reality Voren kept his arms crossed over his chest nearly ignoring what Ander had to say to him. Something insulting? Maybe. But it was nothing that Voren could pass by without a problem at all. Granted Voren did not forget their duel, even though, it was one of those interesting ones with warrior type decks. Even Voren himself managed to make some changes to his deck which added in on the secret of how a duel would go.-

[I]Sounds good to me.[/I] –Voren thought after hearing that Spencer wanted a duel.-

[COLOR="Purple"]”Let’s hope you are ready for tomorrow, Spencer. I don’t want to end a duel just because you go out and beat yourself up on certain objectives. If you are not physically or mentally ready tomorrow night then it will be all the better reason to defeat you and send you to the shadows. So rest up.”[/COLOR]

-Uncrossing his arms he lifted one hand up giving him a wave. Ignoring the other three individuals Voren turned away from the door and stepped away from room leaving the area not to see Spencer again until tomorrow for a duel which should be interesting.-

Lewis had entered in his room, it was room 32 of the Archfiend Crimson Dorm on the second floor. It was an reasonable sized room that only had an bunk bed at the opposite of the door. A window was left to Lewis, it had a great view while a desk was also on the left. Lewis had placed his suitcases and his bag on the floor, while he had sat on his desk. He had lowered his head and stared outside, he had felt bored from the trip, so he had continued to stare outside. [i]It seems that I've got an room to myself for now, however, since there is a bunk bed, there is a chance that I might get a roomate, but of chorse that will be a while.[/i], Lewis had thought as he had picked his deck from his pocket and placed it in an box that was on the desk.

Aiya blinked, staring at the angel floating just above the girl's shoulder.
[b]"Another one,"[/b] she muttered [b]"Just how many people have one here?"[/b]
[i]But it's kinda cute,[/i] Aiya thought [i]And she seems nice enough.[/i]
[b]"Nice to meet you both,"[/b] Aiya said, addressing Lee and Rosie [b]"My name's Aiya Sakeru."[b]
She ginned broadly, extending her hand out in greeting.
[i]I think I'm getting better at making friends now too,[/i] she thought.

Lee extended his hand to accept the handshake. [i]Wow, these people are pretty nice. Maybe i'll have some friends here after all. Let's see how this goes.[/i] [b]"So we all just might get along then huh since we all have duel spirits. Kind of funny how we all have one huh?"[/b]
As Lee finished his sentence Eatos whispered in his ear, [i]Maybe you're right, they're all not that bad. Just don't be too pushy on a duel on them or you might lose them. Let someone challenge you.[/i] Lee nodded his head and smiled as he withdrew his hand from the shake.

"Hey, you want to know how many I have though?" said Ike smiling. "I have around 40. Crazy, huh?" said Ike. Sure enough, Ojamas and Dark World monsters appeared right behind him. [color="#FF0000"]"Nice to meet you kid!" said Ojama Red.[/color] [color="#800080"]"Fate must have let us meet. Mixti, the Supreme Ruler of Dark World!" said Mixti.[/color] [color="#FFFF00"]"Ojama Yellow!"[/color] [color="#FFA500"]"Goldd, pleased to meet you!"[/color] [color="#FF00FF"]"Rescue Cat!"[/color] [color="#006400"]"Green Baboon, the Defender of all Forests!"[/color] [color="#0000FF"]"Ojama Blue hun!"[/color] [color="#000000"]"Reign-Beaux, mightiest of all!"[/color] As the introductions of his Duel Spirits went on, Ike wondered about something about a card back in his dorm room. He had totally forgotten about it, It was probably a misprint. It was a card, and the name only said: Colo. It was red and white, no ATK, no picture, no effect, no nothing. He had found it in his fathers deck holder, but tossed it aside. He decided to look at it later.

((OOC: I think you guys can guess that part))

[color="#8B0000"]Conrad laid on his bed in Stardust Platinum, reading a Captain Marvel comic book. "Shazam!" said Conrad, getting into and into the book. Captain Marvel was one of his favorite superheroes, tied with Superman, Batman, and Iron Man. He liked how all he had to say was "Shazam", and he had his powers! And his name didnt have "man" like some others. "Man, I wonder if a card with Captain Marvel on it will be made?" he said aloud. He then decided to go to sleep.[/color]

[quote name='14Henderson7' timestamp='1286997776' post='4702182']
As Lee looked at the angel behind the girl, he begins talking. "Ah, I see you have a duel spirit looking like an angel. What a coincidence...I do too! Mine has a history with my family though. So I plan on keeping Eatos with me." Then turning back around and seeing Kyosuke's duel spirits, he jumped. "Wow, for some duel spirits a few sure are pretty frightening."
Lee then turns back to Eatos. As Eatos looks back with a concerned look, he replies I don't like the looks of the Poseidon looking one. He looks like trouble in a duel.
Lee looks away shaking his head.
[/quote]

"[color="#FF00FF"]Thank you very much for pointing me in the right way, I've been wandering around for a while now[/color]" Laughing while saying this, she sees anoll of the duel spirits and says, "[color="#FF00FF"]Cool, another angel and other interesting creatures! Thats soooo cool! My name is Roise by the way. Rosie Shurli. But answer me this though, whats a duel spirit[/color]?" Her angel almost feel into disgust. Almost like an old man getting fed up with eating fried rice for a whole month and then getting sick off of just smelling it. He turns around to face the three people and their duel spirits and says quietly, "[color="#008000"]I'm sorry for my ladys maners. I've tried to tell her about me being a duel spirit but she has it set in her mind that I'm her gaurdian angel. Please try to help her understand[/color]." After saying that he feels something was wrong and he turns around jumps up out of fear. Rosie looking at him with a strange look that shows kindness but gives off a evil feeling, she asks, "[color="#FF00FF"]Fallenor..... What where you talking about just now[/color]?" Struggling to find a resenable answer, he comes up with, "[color="#008000"]I-I was just recomening them to have a fun little match with you. I mean, you havn't been able to play with others for a while correct[/color]?" Relizing what he was doing Rosie replied, "[color="#FF00FF"]Oh! Okay! Yeah, that sounds like fun! What do you guys think? Care for a game[/color]?" Sighing in relif that his excuse worked, he said softly, "[color="#008000"]I'm still alive[/color]."

Chiyako looked to Norris. She was going to have to move much quicker to settle this.
"I draw."

"Now, I Summon my Compass Beast: Ostro of the South, by tributing Sadila."

The giraffe nodded and shattered, knowing what her master was planning. The bird appeared in it's place, looking to the elves that stood on the opponent's field.

"But don't worry; Ostro's just here for me to Special Summon something even bigger. Now, arise, Atlas the Destroyer!"

An enormous creature arose from the earth, towering above both the bird and elves on the field.
[img]http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/9029/273402q.jpg[/img]
[spoiler=effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when there are 4 different "Compass Beast" monsters with different names on your field or in the Graveyard. When this card is Summoned, destroy 1 monster your opponent controls and inflict 800 damage to your Life Points. When this card destroys a monster by battle, increase the ATK of all monsters your opponent controls by 600 until the End Phase of your next turn.[/spoiler]

"By activating this effect, I can destroy your Lunar Walker, reviving his ATK and DEF. I'm not into my Battle Phase yet; I have one more card in my hand, and I've found use for it... Now I play Hyperdestructive Arrival Tornado, it allows me to bring out an Ordinal Monster."

[img]http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/301/273402j.jpg[/img]
[spoiler=effect]Remove from play 2 "Compass Beast" monsters from your hand or Graveyard, and Special Summon 1 "Ordinal" monster from your hand or Deck. "Ordinal" monsters Summoned this way are removed from play during the End Phase.[/spoiler]

By removing from play both Sadila and Aailyah, I can bring out Blaze the Ordinal!

[img]http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/192/273402i.jpg[/img]
[spoiler=effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned, except by Tributing 1 "Compass Beast" monster you control. This card cannot be destroyed by a Trap Card effect. You can half the ATK of this card. If you do, it can attack 3 times this turn, but it cannot attack directly. Increase the ATK of this card by 300 for each "Compass Beast" monster you control. When this card is removed from the field, increase the ATK of 1 monster your opponent controls by 300 until the End Phase.[/spoiler]

"Now it's time to fight. First, I'll take down your Kitrina with my Destroyer."

The large creature dropped a heavy fist at the elf, crushing them.

"Now, I'll use his effect. Your monsters gain 600 ATK, but, due to their own effects, they lose 600 instead... But don't worry, it's time to use Kingeren."

A glowing symbol was faint on Chiyako's forehead, though she didn't seem to notice it.

"By halving my Ordinal's attack, I can attack thrice with him. Of course, his other effect not only gives him 300 more ATK, but my field spell adds 100 to that. Just enough, in fact. Now! Kingeren, destroy Shadow Caster and Soul Breaker!"

The monsters trident split in three and struck each of the monsters in their hearts, shattering them.

"Ostro, Destroy the Valkyrie! That's it for my turn, can you handle anything next?"

CIH:0
Monsters: Atlas (3000ATK) Ostro(1400ATK)
S/T: Land of Compass Rose, 1 F/D
LP 7200.

(Sorry if it seems overpowered, but all of these cards were created prior to this duel, lol. I don't think you could counter since you didn't have anything in your hand, but feel free to at any point within this post)

Ander sighed....This entire set-up was too strange to be real. Shadows and ice and evil darkness....what gives?

"[b]So...I guess this is as good of a time as any to get my explanation you said you'd give. Stop hugging that blanket too...it's sort of creeping me out.[/b]" Ander offered Spencer's previously dropped deck back to him. He held Dragos in his other hand, frowning at the condition of the card. [i]Geez...this thing really can't survive much more abuse before the duel disks wont use it anymore....[/i]

Ander didn't know what he could do, aside from rendering Spencer unconscious, to get him to see that this idea was bad. The poor fool was in the middle of a nervous breakdown, and rightfully so. Afterall, Voren decided to dress up like a 50's detective with an additude problem, no reason Spencer couldn't have his own mental issues. Ander just wanted to know why everyone in the entire academy he'd met so far was completely unstable emotionally....

Dark Valkirya finally made it back to Ander's dorm. She thought about visiting the dying boy's room, to see if he was there, but he'd probably let himself die somewhere else. She instead decided to go to Ander's room and wait. If he was in danger, she'd feel it, so she would only have to wait for him to return. He would too; all his stuff was in the dorm room. On her way into the dorm, she saw a curious figure.

"[color="#FF00FF"]Hey! You're the Red Warrior's Master![/color]" She Exclaimed. "[color="#FF00FF"]So you're not dead?[/color]" She mused to herself. Of course, he couldn't hear her. Only black-hearted or suffering people could hear her....

"A duel huh?" Kyosuke asked, "Well, since we are out of school when it's curfew, I think we should have it in the duel Arena if you want, Come on, who's up for a good duel? Maybe a tag team? I personally just want to finish a tag duel!" Kyosuke said jokingly as his last two didn't really end more like others dropped out. "Who's up for it? Anybody?" Kyosuke wanted to duel now that someone else brought it up and it was the only thing on his mind, completely forgetting the fact that he just had a "moment" with Aiya.

(( Yea im not doubting your cards and i 100% belive that your cards were made before this this duel, but i am confused about one thing you posted that you summon Compass Beast: Ostro of the South, but you dident put any card pic of it so I was a bit lost there. Now that was alot of lp lost if I had everything right I should be at 5000, but I might be wrong so pls correct me if im wrong, also sorry for the wait but I had to retype this post my dam laptop died on me the first time lol))

Norris closed his eyes, he did not wish to see his monsters destroyed. Norris bowed his head down as he heard the shattering sound of his monsters being destroyed. " [b]I must say you have found the BlackBlood monsters one true weakness my dear, after countless years of feeding off of negitive energy they cant take in postive energy anymore. But can you really blame them when your traped within the darkness for long the light becomes an enemy to you[/b]." Norris says in a sad voice. " [b]Thankyou everyone I swear that your sacrifice shall not be for nothing[/b]." Norris felt bad, because he saw himself within his BlackBlood monsters. " [b]You know the BlackBlood tribe has always faced dark times, but reguardless they alway stood and faced their troubles head on, and thats what I intend to do aswell. Dont think for a second that I have given up, its time I get serious. First things first because my Kitrina Spellblade was destroyed my dagger equips to a new target, and that oversized giant looks like he could use it[/b]."

Norris's double edged dagger flew like a boomerang in the air, the dagger soon wedged itself into the shoulder of Atlas the Destroyer. " [b]You asked me if I can you handle anything next turn well lets see. I must admit things dont look good but that never stoped the BlackBlood monsters before. Now I draw[/b]." Norris drew a card from his deck and smiled. " [b]I guess its a start, now that we enter the standby phase my dagger takes effect causing your Atlas to lose 300 attack point, and dont forget now that my BlackBlood shadow caster is in the graveyard so all faceup monsters lose 200 attack points during my standby phase[/b]." Norris takes one more look at the single card in his hand. " [b]ok now I summon my BlackBlood Serenity in attack mode[/b]".
[img]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/2539/181552z.jpg[/img]
"[b]Now her effect comes into play because she calls upon the spirits of my fallen BlackBlood monsters to aid her. For every BlackBlood monster in my grave she reduces the attack of all face up monster by 100, and if you lost count I have six BlackBlood monsters which means your monster lose 600 attack and my monster attack is raised by 600 giving her a grand total of 1200[/b]." Norris smiles at the sight of the beautiful elf, the very sight of her encouraged him to press on to him she was the light traped within the darkness a siginal of hope. " [b]With your Ostro at 600 attack Serenity should have no problem taking him out now attack[/b]." The elf vainished with the blink of an eye, when she reappeared she had slid her slim glowing blade into Ostro causing the monster to shatter. " [b]Thankyou Serenity, and dont forget that my dagger will take effect during your standby phase aswell. And with that I shall end my turn.[/b]"

Lp- 5000
CiH- 0
M- BB-Serenity ( 1200 Atk)
S/T- Poision edge Dagger, Arcane Supression
Gy- 7

((Ostro's effect says he can't be targeted if I control another compass beast, but I wouldn't think it's fair if I didn't tell until now.))

Chiyako looked as Ostro attempted to dodge the blade, only to be destroyed. She remained emotionless when her life points began to drop, drawing her card. "That's okay... Since you never took the liberty to get rid of my face-down, I'll activate it for you. Giant Trunade!"

The Land of Compass Rose returned to Chiyako's hand and she looked at the other card remaining in her hand. "Now I play me Field Spell again and attack your new monster with Atlas!" I play one Face-down and end my turn."

[quote name='MortalKombatSmoke' timestamp='1287049653' post='4704064']
"A duel huh?" Kyosuke asked, "Well, since we are out of school when it's curfew, I think we should have it in the duel Arena if you want, Come on, who's up for a good duel? Maybe a tag team? I personally just want to finish a tag duel!" Kyosuke said jokingly as his last two didn't really end more like others dropped out. "Who's up for it? Anybody?" Kyosuke wanted to duel now that someone else brought it up and it was the only thing on his mind, completely forgetting the fact that he just had a "moment" with Aiya.
[/quote]

Jumping up and down, Rosie yells out, "[color="#FF00FF"]Yeah! Lets have a tag duel! It's been ages sience I played in one. First I need to take my things to my dorm. You said it was that way right?[/color]" Grabbing her things that she left on the ground, she runs of in the dirrection that Kyosuke pointed and disapered. Not even 2 minutes went by that she came back and said, "[color="#FF00FF"]You know, I may need some help finding the duel arena from my dorm. Ayia, could you come with me[/color]?"
"[color="#008000"]Sigh......you really are hopeless at times Rosie[/color]." Fallenor said under his breath. "[color="#FF00FF"]Hmmmmm? What was that Fallenor[/color]?" Rosie asked him with the same kind of exprestion as before. "[color="#008000"]Er-um, uh..... Nothing that was important my lady[/color]."
"[color="#FF00FF"]It better[/color]." She turned and waited for a response.

[b]"A tag duel?"[/b] Aiya frowned, not really keen on the idea since she barely had any luck during regular duels, however she didn't want to wreck Kyosuke's good mood either [b]"Well....Okay, I guess but..."[/b]
She was interrupted though as Rosie loudly exclaimed her approval, Aiya heaved a sigh and resigned herself to the worst.
[color="#00BFFF"][b]"And here I thought you where starting to cheer up,"[/color] [/b]Luna said, appearing beside her [b][color="#00BFFF"]"Besides, if it's a tag duel you still have a partner to back you up even if you totally suck."[/color]
"You don't have to put it that way,"[/b] Aiya muttered.
[color="#00BFFF"][b]"Fine, don't ask for my help then,"[/b][/color] Luna shrugged and vanished.
Aiya bit her lip and looked away from the spot Luna had been, turning her attention back to Rosie who was now returning.
[b]"The duel arena?"[/b] Aiya frowned as Rosie asked her the way [b]"Err, sure...I guess."[/b]
Admitedly, she'd only been once but she did remember where it was. She looked back over at Kyosuke, Ike and Lee, expecting them to follow too.

Kyosuke caught up with Aiya quickly, "Well, now then who want's to duel? I know Lee and Rosie here wants to, but who's gonna be the other two?" Kyosuke asked shuffling through his deck, truthfully he wanted to duel but wouldn't stand in the way if someone else wanted to instead, "So Ike, me or Aiya, which of us three will duel?" Kyosuke asked in an unusually good mood, he seemed a tad off today.

[quote name='TotalObelisk' timestamp='1287078924' post='4704532']
[b]"A tag duel?"[/b] Aiya frowned, not really keen on the idea since she barely had any luck during regular duels, however she didn't want to wreck Kyosuke's good mood either [b]"Well....Okay, I guess but..."[/b]
She was interrupted though as Rosie loudly exclaimed her approval, Aiya heaved a sigh and resigned herself to the worst.
[color="#00BFFF"][b]"And here I thought you where starting to cheer up,"[/color] [/b]Luna said, appearing beside her [b][color="#00BFFF"]"Besides, if it's a tag duel you still have a partner to back you up even if you totally suck."[/color]
"You don't have to put it that way,"[/b] Aiya muttered.
[color="#00BFFF"][b]"Fine, don't ask for my help then,"[/b][/color] Luna shrugged and vanished.
Aiya bit her lip and looked away from the spot Luna had been, turning her attention back to Rosie who was now returning.
[b]"The duel arena?"[/b] Aiya frowned as Rosie asked her the way [b]"Err, sure...I guess."[/b]
Admitedly, she'd only been once but she did remember where it was. She looked back over at Kyosuke, Ike and Lee, expecting them to follow too.
[/quote]

As Rosie and Ayia were walking, Rosie saw that Ayia was a little gloomy, so she asked, "[color="#FF00FF"]Hey, are you okay? I'm sorry about asking for your help. I mean, I just got here today. Plus, you seemed a little down. Anything you want to talk about[/color]?" Seeing her looking back to see if the others were following, she added, "[color="#FF00FF"]You like him, huh? The one named Kyosuke. I can see it inyour eyes. You have the hots for him! Why don't you ask him out? He seems really nice and it seems like he would be a good match up with you[/color]."
"[color="#008000"]My Lady. You really shouldn't interfear with other peoples relationships like that. What if they just want to be friends[/color]?" Fallenor asked.
"[color="#FF00FF"]I'm not sure really. I just think they really look good together. Thats all[/color]." Turning back around and facing Ayia, "[color="#FF00FF"]Why don't you ask him to be your partner in our tag duel? That should set the mood for you two love birds, right[/color]?"

Aiya instantly turned pink at Rosie's comment, looking away from Koyosuke quickly and muttering something illegibe under her breath before coming to an abrupt stop. walking in silence for a moment while Rosie and her duel spirit had a brief argument, then her heart skipped a beat when Rosie suggested she partner up with Kyosuke.
[b]"Err..."[/b] she faltered, not sure how to reply, especially since Rosie seemed to eager about it [b]"Well....Maybe, but..."[/b] She paused, not really finding a good enough excuse not to.
She felt a weight on her back and looked round to see Luna hanging off her shoulders (she was, after all, the pysical age of a 12-year-old and much shorter than Aiya)
[color="#00BFFF"][b]"If this is about you 'sucking' again then you probably shouldn't even bothered coming here in the first place,"[/b][/color] She said blankly, giving Aiya a very passive stare.
Aiya frowned and looked away, causing Luna to roll her eyes.
[color="#00BFFF"][b]"Okay fine, I'm sorry. Now will you lighten up already? The guy already asked you out!"[/b][/color]
Aiya turned pink: [b]"You where listening to that?"[/b]
[color="#00BFFF"][b]"I live in a box on the back of your belt,"[/b][/color] Luna rolled her eyes again [color="#00BFFF"][b]"I can hear you sneeze!"[/b][/color]
Aiya ignored her and remember that Rosie was there and could obviously see duel spirits too.
[b]"Oh err,"[/b] she began [b]"This is Luna."[/b]
[color="#00BFFF"][b]"Hi,"[/b][/color] Luna gave a brief wave in Rosie and Fallenor's direction but didn't look at them.

[quote name='TotalObelisk' timestamp='1287085315' post='4704728']
Aiya instantly turned pink at Rosie's comment, looking away from Koyosuke quickly and muttering something illegibe under her breath before coming to an abrupt stop. walking in silence for a moment while Rosie and her duel spirit had a brief argument, then her heart skipped a beat when Rosie suggested she partner up with Kyosuke.
[b]"Err..."[/b] she faltered, not sure how to reply, especially since Rosie seemed to eager about it [b]"Well....Maybe, but..."[/b] She paused, not really finding a good enough excuse not to.
She felt a weight on her back and looked round to see Luna hanging off her shoulders (she was, after all, the pysical age of a 12-year-old and much shorter than Aiya)
[color="#00BFFF"][b]"If this is about you 'sucking' again then you probably shouldn't even bothered coming here in the first place,"[/b][/color] She said blankly, giving Aiya a very passive stare.
Aiya frowned and looked away, causing Luna to roll her eyes.
[color="#00BFFF"][b]"Okay fine, I'm sorry. Now will you lighten up already? The guy already asked you out!"[/b][/color]
Aiya turned pink: [b]"You where listening to that?"[/b]
[color="#00BFFF"][b]"I live in a box on the back of your belt,"[/b][/color] Luna rolled her eyes again [color="#00BFFF"][b]"I can hear you sneeze!"[/b][/color]
Aiya ignored her and remember that Rosie was there and could obviously see duel spirits too.
[b]"Oh err,"[/b] she began [b]"This is Luna."[/b]
[color="#00BFFF"][b]"Hi,"[/b][/color] Luna gave a brief wave in Rosie and Fallenor's direction but didn't look at them.
[/quote]

Seeing Ayia's face turn bright pink, Rosie smiled and said, "[color="#FF00FF"]So I was right. Hehehehe. That is very cute[/color]." Ayia introduced her to Luna and she asked, "[color="#FF00FF"]So Luna is your Gaurdian Angel? Thats pretty cool. But where are her wings[/color]?" Fallenor fell into disqust again. How many times does he have to explain in to Rosie. He thought about trying it once more. "[color="#008000"]My Lady listen, I'm not what you call a Gaurdian Angel, yes I'm an angel but I'm a duel spirit. A living being that protects their partner for all time. I have been selected to help and protect you[/color]." Rosie just gave off a look that said, I DON"T GET IT. This made Fallenor feel unacomplished again. So he just left it alone once more and Rosie asked, "[color="#FF00FF"]So he really asked you out? What do you plan on wearing on your date[/color]?" They finally get to the duel areana, and Rosie added, "[color="#FF00FF"]We can talk about it more later if you want. For now, lets see who wants to duel? I'm dying to play a tag game for a long time[/color]."

Kyosuke turned to see Aiya and rosie talkig as the entered the duel Arena, "Hey, why don't you and lee go against me and Aiya Rosie?" Kyosuke asked Rosie, he wanted to duel with Aiya, badly. He just wanted to do something with her before the night ran out, he did like her a lot afterall. "C'mon, the arena's closed but I got a copy of my dad's skelliton key!" Kyosuke announced as he took it out and unlocked the doors, he then flipped open a pannel and entered a code that activated the duel arena.

[quote name='MortalKombatSmoke' timestamp='1287087285' post='4704815']
Kyosuke turned to see Aiya and rosie talkig as the entered the duel Arena, "Hey, why don't you and lee go against me and Aiya Rosie?" Kyosuke asked Rosie, he wanted to duel with Aiya, badly. He just wanted to do something with her before the night ran out, he did like her a lot afterall. "C'mon, the arena's closed but I got a copy of my dad's skelliton key!" Kyosuke announced as he took it out and unlocked the doors, he then flipped open a pannel and entered a code that activated the duel arena.
[/quote]

With a large smile on her face, Rosie started to jump up and down and said, "[color="#FF00FF"]That sounds like fun. Come on Lee, lets duel[/color]!" She was very much like a kid and this made Fallenor smile a little bit. "[color="#008000"]She needs to grow up some but it is nice to see her happy[/color]." As Kyosuke brought out his skellington key, Rosie asked, "[color="#FF00FF"]Why do you have a key like that? It sounds weird. Plus, who is your dad? Is he an important person[/color]?"When they entered the arena, Rosie got out here deck and made Lee hurry up and get ready for a fun match.

Luna raised an eyebrow and gave Rosie an odd stare before replying sarcastically: [color="#00BFFF"][B]"They're at the dry cleaners,"[/b][/color]
Aiya giggled at the thought of seeing Luna with a pair of wings. Somehow the idea didn't quite work.
[b]"I-it's not a date........Exactly,"[/b] she replied, still blushing [b]"It's just a.....Err..."[/b]
Luna rolled her eyes but remained quiet for the moment. She leg go of Aiya when they reached the duel arena and cast her gaze about apathetically.
[b]"Well,"[/b] Aiya paused [b]"I guess Kyosuke seems pretty eager so..."[/b]
She cast a nervous glance over at him, biting her bottom lip. Luna merely rolled her eyes again. She followed Kyosuke and Rosie inside, keeping quiet.

Archived