Yu-Gi-Oh: Star Duel Academy Year 1: The Beginning [PG -16] [ Accepting via OOC][Started][Co-Hosted by TotalObelisk and ty9239]

::Triumph::

Ike sat on his Stardust bed. He had watched the duel and it seemed awesome. He looked at Haydins bed. Haydin wasnt there. "Where is he!" said Ike outloud. "I havent seen him for a long time!" said Ike (OOC: So true...). He cooled down. [color="#800080"]"Alas, maybe fate has-"[/color] [color="#0000FF"]"Can it you!" said Ojama Blue, cutting across Mixti.[/color] [color="#FF0000"]"Perhaps we could go check on some of the others" said Ojama Red.[/color] "Okay then, I finished all of the homework, so we might as well see someonne. Im having some problems in Calculus, maybe Famous could help" said Ike. So he and Ojama Red, Ojama Blue, and Mixti, Supreme Ruler of Dark World, walked through the dorm to Famous's room. He knocked, then opened. "Thats strange, I wonder where he is" said Ike, looking inside Kakerus room. He wasnt there. He actually did see him and Aiya walk to the beach...he shouldnt really ruin such a....meeting...[color="#0000FF"]"You know its not a "meeting" Ike. Its obviously a da-" started Ojama Blue.[/color] [color="#FF0000"]"We dont need your gossip, Blue! Anyway, lets go check on them" said Ojama Red kindly.[/color]

20 minutes later...

"Huh, wonder where he is?" said Ike. However, he did see some really faint footprints in the sand. And they lead right into the forest... "Weird, huh? I really did need help with Math..." said Ike outloud to Ojama Red. His other duel spirits had stayed at his dorm. "Think hes missing?" said Ike, wondering. [color="#FF0000"]"Probably not, but this island is huge." said Ojama Red.[/color] "Your right, its getting late" said Ike, sitting in the sand. "Ive never been to a beach before." said Ike. He walked over to a nearby shack on the beach. "A cup of soda please" said Ike. The barman passed him a soda. He drank it. Man, that was good! But the feeling for Famous still scared him. He left the shack and stared at the beach.

OOC: I think that was accurate, I didnt have time to read it all.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As Lee approached the Card Shop, his stomach had a weird and funny feeling. [b]"I wonder if there are any duelists in here.."[/b] [i]"Well no sh*t Lee, it's a DUEL ACADEMY. Jeeze."[/i] [b]"Eatos...shut it..."[/b].Whens he entered the Card Shop he stood in awe at the size and selections the shop had to offer. Anxiously digging in his pockets he comes to find no money. [b]"Dang it! I forgot to grab some before I left home. Well it wouldn't hurt looking around."[/b]. Lee looked around at the inventory just wanting everything he seen.
Just then the clerk walked up to him. [b]"Hello there, you look new. No need for introductions ha! So how may I assist you today fella?"[/b] Said the clerk. [b]"To be honest, I would love to add a lot of these cards in my deck, but two things are holding me back. I have no money at the moment and I'm actually pretty confident in my skills with my cards."[/b] [b]"Well may I suggest you duel a few people and see if you need any improvements? You may hang out here for a while and see if anyone wants to duel."[/b]
Lee replied, [b]"Thank you sir."[/b] As Lee went to sit down, he took out his deck from his duel disk and stared at the Guardians his dad gifted him with. Going through his deck he starts to find stretegies that he may have missed as he sits there waiting for the chance to show himself to everyone...

((Yeah, that pretty much sums it up))

Aiya nodded in response, putting her deck back and standing up.
[b]"Sure,"[/b] she said, feeling a lot better now herself [b]"Uh, do you want some help?"[/b]
She offered an arm out to Kyosuke in case he still wasn't up to standing by himself.

[b]"Your threats don't scare me,"[/b] Abigale said, staring at Wings with malice.
[b]"Pity,"[/b] Wings replied [b]"I head that was a good one, oh well."[/b]
He turned and started to walk away.
[b]"Hey, just where do you think you're going!?"[/b] Abi demanded.
[b]"Hey, I've made my point,"[/b] Wings said [b]"Leave me alone, I don't need a creepy stalking fangirl."[/b]
[b]"Creepy stalking..."[/b] Abigale glared at him [b]"You're gonna regret that."[/b]
[b]"Oh?"[/b] Wings raised an eyebrow as Abigale activated her duel disk, a black mist shooting out from behind her and wrapping the two in a pitch black dome [b]"So you [i]can[/i] do that stuff then."[/b]
[b]"If you last more than one turn I might actually let you live,"[/b] Abigale said [b]"Or at least consider it!"[/b]

"Yeah... Thanks Aiya..." Kyosuke then leaned on Aiya for support as they began to walk through the forest, "Just look for an exit, if we walk in one direction long enough we'll bound to get out. Also if that way," Kyosuke then used his free arm and pointed to the beach, "was the beach, then the way we're going should lead us back to the dorms."

Kakeru was unpacking and being carefree in his huge house in the middle of the forest. He had no idea what just happened to his son in the past hours.

Aiya helped Kyosuke to his feet and followed his lead as they began to walk, hopefully, towards to exit. She nodded in response, keeping in a straight line as best she could.
[b]"Funny,"[/b] she said [b]"I feel a lot better now, even though I was just a nervous wreck when we fell down."[/b]
[i]Oh, I get it,[/i] she thought [i]Last time I was alone, but this time I had Kyosuke with me. That and this place isn't nearly as scary.[/i]
[b]"Oh hey, I think we're nearly there,"[/b] she said as she saw the sky between the trees up aead.

"Alright! We're almost out!" Kyosuke exclaimed as they where nearing the exit, but a part of him didn't want it to end, "You know Aiya, I... I really enjoyed talking with you..." Kyousuke said looking down as he was walking. He limped up to almost the edge of the forest, "Thanks for helping me out Aiya, I appreciate it." Kyosuke said smiling as they were just outside the Forest. "... Maybe... We could do this again sometime?" Kyosuke asked with a slight blush on his face.

Ike looked at the ocean for a while, then he looked at his old, beaten watch. It was really late, almost time when students couldnt be on grounds and only in there room! He started to run, then noticed someone walking out of the forest. It was Famous and Aiya! "Where...were...you?" said Ike awkwardly to Famous and Aiya. Then he noticed Famous blushing. He fell to the ground, laughing. "What...happened........" said Ike, laughing so hard his lungs probably couldnt take it. Ojama Red had somewhat left, and Ojama Blue appeared. [color="#0000FF"]"You were on a date then...Oh, this is so gonna be the latest gossip, Id better spread-"[/color] [color="#FF0000"]"I dont think so Blue, they do need there privacy about there da...meetings..." said Ojama Red, mildly chuckling.[/color]

[b]"Well, okay then,"[/b] Aiya replied, turning slightly pink herself but smiling nontheless [b]"Only next time let's just skip the falling."[/b]
As they emerged Aiya noticed Ike running up to them before bursting out laughing at the sight.
[b]"H-hey, it's not that funny,"[/b] she protested [b]"We just had an....Er......Accident,"[/b] she turned pink again as it seemed Ike's Ojamas weren't helping at all.
[b]"You okay now?"[/b] Aiya asked Kyosuke, ignoring the two duel spirits bickering.
She briefly glanced over her shoulder and out of the corner of her eye noticed something moving above the tree tops that looked like an enourmous shadow, however when she looked round to look she saw nothing there.
[b]"Huh? Weird,"[/b] she muttered before turning her attention back to Ike and Kyosuke.

"Yeah, I'm fine now, Thanks Aiya." Kyosuke said standing on his own two feet now instead of just one. "Now as for you Ike!" suddenly all of Kyo's duel spirits came out and gave a dark glare at Ike, especially Necromancer of Poseidon who was huge! He towered over the rest of them, "Never laugh when I'm having an emotional MOMENT1" Suddenly all of the duel spirit's eyes became bright Red and chased around Ike's duel spirits. Kyosuke crossed his arms and stared down at Ike.

As the day rolled on Lee knew it was getting too late. He would try again to duel tomorrow. So he packed up his stuff and put his deck back into his duel disk and left. As he was leaving he thought it would be a good idea to leave a note for anyone else who is walking around the grounds. He took out a piece of paper and a pen and wrote:
[center][size=6]Attention Any Student. I Am New Here And Would Like To See If I
Would Like To Meet Some New Frends. Maybe A Friendly Duel Would Help.
If Anyone Is Interested Contact Me After 6 p.m.
At Room 25 At The Stardust Platinum Dorm. I Will Also Be
At The Card Shop Between 3-6 Tomorrow.
Thanks, Lee Crawford.[/center][/size]

[b]"Well, let's go get some rest Eato's."[/b] And just as he was exiting he looked over by the forest to see 3 individuals walking towards the campus. Lee thought to himself [i]Hmmm, wonder if any would be up for a quick duel...[/i] Then started walking towards the group of students...

(OOC: The three individuals are the three who posted recently)

"Sorry, I just couldnt help it..."said Ike. It was hard to not laugh when Famous's Duel Spirits chased his Ojamas. They, however, werent unprepared. All the Ojamas in his room, and other monsters in his Ojama deck were running up to them. To his surprise, all his Dark World cards were also duel spirits. "Oh come on, more!" said Ike. [color="#800080"]"Yes, more indeed. Now, a battle of fate to the death?" said Mixti, aiming his sword at Necromancer or Posiden.[/color] "Dont fight!" said Ike, but they all didnt really card. Most of his Beast cards were puny to the Necromancers, but the Dark World monsters seemed to be a match for them. That, and the fact that he probably had twice as many duel spirits. "I prohibit you from fighting them or no Pizza at all!" said Ike demandingly. They seemed to loosen up, but still wanted tofight no matter how foolish it was. "Anyway,what exactly happened?" said Ike, his face dead serious.

"Well, Me and Aiya decided to look around, you know with classes being canceled and what not, and we decided to hang by the beach then explore the forest." Kyosuke said bobbing his head towards the forest, "Then we got caught on a thin path, Aiya fell, I caught her but I fell too and I sheilded her from most of the damage, although, I can't say the same for myself, I sprained my ankle pretty bad." Kyosuke said moving his foot, "but it's better now, and I basically asked Aiya out before you came over and ruined it." he said as his duel monsters faded away, Kyosuke then saw a lone kid walking in their direction, "Hey who's that? Is he new? Hey kid!" Kyosuke yelled waving him to come over

As Lee looks on he see's someone waving and yelling. Not quite catching what he is saying, but gets excited. [i]Awesome, they seem like nice people.[/i]
As he keeps walking Eatos appears beside him and says, [i]Lee, be careful...you don't know what they're capable of.[/i] [b]"Eatos will you calm down for once? Give them a chance...they don't seem bad at all if they're calling me over there. Maybe i'll make some new friends."[/b] Eatos replies, [i]Alright Lee, but please be careful...[/i]
As Lee gets closer he hears one calling him over and gets more excited. He jogs over to avoid them waiting anymore. When he approaches them, he introduces himself. [b]"Hey, my name is Lee Crawford. I just enrolled today so I'm pretty new."[/b]

[color="#0000FF"]"I told you that you would ruin the "moment"!" said Ojama Blue, and all his Duel Spirits vanished.[/color] "...Wait, No you didnt!" said Ike. He did feel bad that he ruined it for Famous, but he thought that since Famous may be in love with Aiya, he would perhaps ask her on a date sometime later. Then he looked at the new kid. "I havent seen him around..." said Ike, looking at the kid. Then he came. "Hey kid, Im Ike. Ike Flarigan" said Ike, smiling.

[color="#006400"]Micheal sat in his Relinquished Navy room. He was just about to go to sleep. "Well, good night Swap Frog!" said Micheal. He wasnt there. "Swap Frog?" said Micheal. He decided he was somewhere and would see him in the morning. He laid down and fell to sleep.[/color]

"Hey, Lee... I'm Kyosuke Yamashita, and this is Ike and Aiya." Kyosuke said introducing him to the group, [b][color="#000080"][i]"Kyosuke, becoming pretty popular aren't we?"[/i][/color][/b] said Necromancer of Poseidon, in his normal scratchy voice that creeped out Kyosuke. "Umm... So your new here right? Well I just got here the other day so I'm in the same boat as you, but don't worry, the year just started anyway."

[b]"Ha well thats good. Nice to meet you Kyosuke, Aiya, and Ike."[/b]
[i]Lee, make sure you keep a close eye on them.[/i] Lee looked back at Eatos with an annoyed look on his face then looked back at everyone smiling and continued talking.
[b]"Pardon Eatos, he is a little over protective. Since the year just started and you all are in the same boat as me I wonder how the year will go haha. So where are you all located dormwise?"[/b]

"Can't you tell by our uniforms?" Kyosuke said Jokingly, "Well, Me and Aiya are in the Stardust Platinum dorm, if you ever want to talk I'm in the top floor, biggest room, you can't miss it." Kyosuke said as he walked back and stood next to Aiya, he didn't know why, he just did, "Aiya, what dorm number are you in anyway?" Kyosuke wondered, it had never crossed his mind to ask really.

Aiya couldn't help but let out a chuckle at the way Kyosuke's an Ike's duel spirits acted.
[b]"I'm glad I've got just the two,"[/b] she muttered, seeing that Ike's duel spirits where a real handful.

[spoiler=Abi and Wings]

Abigale smirked as she drew a card from her deck, her life points where full while Wings' where a mere 1000 and both their fields where clear aside from a single face down card on Wings' field.
[i]And that's not gonna bother me at all,[/i] Abigale thought as she saw what she'd drawn.
[b]"And here I thought you'd be a bit more of a challenge,"[/b] she said mockingly [b]"So far you've given me nothing but a mediocre duel."[/b]
Wings' only response was to smile broadly.
[b]"Time to wipe that grin off your face,"[/b] Abigale said [b]"I activate the Spell Card Necro Sacrifice!"[/b]
Two balls of dark energy flew from Abi's graveyard, landing on Wings' and taking the form of two Dark Light Rings.
[b]"Necro Sacrifice let's me Special Summon a number of monsters from my graveyard to your field and then summon a monster from my hand who requires the same number as tribute,"[/b] she explained [b]"And I choose my Sinful Beast - Elnora of Lust!"[/b]

[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080415205848/yugioh/images/a/a3/NecroSacrifice-JP-Anime-GX.png[/img]

[img]http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/6642/181552.jpg[/img]

[b]"Basically meaning I win,"[/b] Abigale said [b]"Because my Elnora is unaffected by trap cards and all spell and traps are destroyed when she's summoned, so you've lost."[/b]
[b]"You'd think so,"[/b] Wings replied [b]"But Sinful Beasts have a very significant drawback, there can only be one on the field at a time."[/b]
[b]"So?"[/b] Abigale grinned [b]"This is the only one in my whole deck, that's not going to worry me."[/b]
[b]"It will,"[/b] Wings said [b]"When I reveal my trap card, Triggered Tribute!"[/b]
[b]"Huh?"[/b]
Both Dark Light Rings where swallowed up by a pillar of light.
[b]"When a monster is special summoned to my side of the field, I can instantly sacrifice it to special summon a monster which requires that tribute,"[/b] Wings explained [b]"And the monster I summon is Sinful Beast - Acedia of Neglect!"[/b]
[b]"What!?"[/b]

[img]http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3200/233ti.jpg[/img]

The pillar of light merged and seemed to open up, a thick black liquid pouring out which settled upon Wings' field. Moments later, an eye opened on the blob, followed by another and another until a mouth opened up on its side and a grotesque arm shot out, wielding a huge black gun.

[b]"But...But that's not even possible,"[/b] Abigale said [b]"There are only seven sinful beasts!"[/b]
[b]"Perhaps, or perhaps my monster is an exception,"[/b] Wings said [b]"Now, for every normal monster in my graveyard, my monster gains 300 ATK, and since Gemini Monsters are treated as normal monsters in the grave, you know what that means."[/b]
Abi grimaced as the creature's ATK rose to 4600.
[b]"Well you're forgetting it's still my turn!"[/b] Abigale said [b]"So I play Tribute to the Doomed, discarding my Sinful Beast to destroy yours!"[/b]

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090619004924/yugioh/images/a/a7/TributetoTheDoomed5DS2-EN-C-1E.png[/img]

A set of bandaged hands burst from the ground and dragged Wings' monster underneath.
[i]Now I just have to summon my beast back next turn and finish him off,[/i] Abigale thought with a smile.
[b]"Too bad,"[/b] Wings said, taking a card from his deck and sending it to the graveyard.
The molten ooze burst back ground the ground, its mutated limbs reforming and its ATK now at 4900.
[b]"What!?"[/b] Abigale stared at the creature, aghast.
[b]"When Acedia of Neglect is destroyd, I can send one monster from my deck to the grave to revive it,"[/b] Wings explained [b]"Sorry, but you're done for. Now that it's my turn I'm going to have my monster attack directly!"[/b]
Acedia positioned its weapon right up against Abigale and fired.[/spoiler]

Aiya looked around, a funny feeling coming over her briefly all of a sudden. She shrugged and ignored it, turning back to Kyosuke and Ike.
[b]"Err,"[/b] Aiya paused in response to the question [b]"2nd floor room 12, yeah."[/b] she replied.

[b]"Ha you'll have to pardon me, I'm kind of blind at night. And you live in that room? Wow, I wondered who did. By the way I'm room 25. I'm lucky and got my own place for a while. Hopefully it stays like that."[/b] Lee rubbed his eyes trying to get focus in them. He then stretched his arms above his head and asked, [b]"So wat's up with you guys?"[/b]

Chiyako looked to Norris and drew her card. "Well, I sincerely hope you've enjoyed the duel to far... I play Mystical Space Typhoon. This should handle your face-down spell or trap... Now I'll put a face-down in my Spell and Trap Zone and end my turn."

Chiyako looked to Sadila, who was still staring at the elves. Why was Chiyako hesitating?
[i]Ugh, not the brat Wilder'ra, Chiyako...[/i]

Hand: 1
S/T: Land of Compass Rose, 1 FD
LP: 8000
Monsters: Sadila (DEF 2300)

Norris had one hand in his pocket and the other behind his head. Norris yawned as he waited for his opponent to continue the duel. Norris could feel a very strong, but familiar power arise in the distance. { [b]Hmmm someone has summoned a beast already? now lets see who that could be [/b]}Norris tought. Norris closed his eye, it seemed as if time itself stood still around him. When Norris reopened his eyes there was no sound, and every object around him stood still. Flying birds remained frozen within the air, the clouds in the sky stood still and every thing Norris viewed became black and white. Norris seemed very calm in this new black and white soundless world. { [b]Hmmm over there? yes its about 37 miles east of my current location. hmmm there we go Its Abigale[/b]} Norris remained still as he used his abilitys. { [b]Yes theres no doubt about it thats Abigale's aura, whats this.... hmmm it's faint but there is another duelist with her, what the hell?[/b]} Norris had a bit of trouble trying to sense the other duelist, when he used his powers to identify the other duelis large black clouds blocked his path. { [b]That is strange I know she with another person , but I cant read who the other duelist is. I have never come across this before could this person have some sort of barrier around them?. Well I should not worry to much I looks like Abigale summoned Lust I guess that mysterious duelist is done for[/b].} Norris was about to break free from his silent world when a very loud screech entered the world, shaking everying thing within his world. { [b]What the hell is going on?[/b]} Norris could feel a new strong power arise, one that rivaled that of the Sinful Beast. As soon as Norris felt the arival of the new power it vanished, and the world around Norris returned to its silent form. { [b]What was that feeling,wait as sec[/b].} Norris frozen in place and his tired look was replaced by a look of shock. " [b]I cant feel Abigale's or Lust's presence anymore.[/b]" Norris closed his eyes and reopened them, once his eyes opened Norris stood back in the real world. Five minutes may have passed by within Norris's world but only twelve second had passed within the real world. Norris broke out into a sweat, he swung his head to the left and looked far off into the distance where the woods stood, he could see a few birds flying away from the lush trees. " [b]Abigale[/b] " Norris pulled out a cloth from his cloak and wiped his face. Norris began thinking to himself once more. { [b]I need to find out whats going on, I have to wrap this duel up. I know Abigale is overdue for her share of justice, but I should be the one to dilver it[/b]}

Chiyako looked to Norris, unaware of what was bothering him.
"It's your turn, Norris," She stated, looking to Sadila. The Compass Beast was trembling; something wasn't right. Chiyako ignored this until a voice arose in her head.

[i][color="#4169E1"]So... Do you sense the weakness in him? Something's going wrong, and there was a large amount of energy that just appeared and disappeared... Stop playing around, I want to see how strong it really was.[/color][/i]

"No... I'm not letting you do anything... I came here to keep you from arising..." Chiyako muttered to herself, though the voice laughed.

[i][color="#4169E1"]Well, then, I'll just take Aailyah's place for now.[/color][/i]

The figure remained dark, shrouded in some form of thick mist, though Chiyako's eyes grew wide and she froze.

[i][color="#4169E1"]You're lucky you're suppressing me. I can't use any power while you're awake...[/color][/i]

Chiyako closed her eyes and the figure vanished back into her mind with a strong gust of wind.

Norris shook his head. " [b]Forgive me my head is else where, I think its time I take this duel to the next level. First off I hope you dident forget that during your standby phase my Kitrina SpellBlade gained another 300 attack due to my dagger which brings her to 1600 attack[/b]." Norris watched as the mst destroyed his trap card. " [b]Dam I was hoping you dident pick that one. Oh well now I draw, here we go now because my dagger my Kitrina gains another 300 which brings her up to 1900 attack. Now my BlackBlood Valkyrie effect comes into play and its a good one, my monster reduces the attack of all face up monsters on the field by 300 for every monster I have on the field and because I have three every monster loses 900 attack, or in my case my BlackBlood monsters gain 900 attack[/b]." Norris's Valkyrie lets out a battle cry causing Sadila to lose 900 attack, and causing Norris's monster to change aswell. " [b]Now my Kitrina Spellblade is at 2800 attack, Shadow Caster 1700 attack, and my Valkyrie to 1900 attack. Now I will summon my BlackBlood Soul Breaker in attack mode, and I will use my BlackBlood Lunar Walker's effect to special summon her to the field in defense mode[/b]." Norris takes a deep breath as two elves enter the field.
[img]http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/7749/181552f.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/6642/181552.jpg[/img]

" [b]I must say your face down does worry me, but I cant just sit around. Sooooo Kitrina Spellblade attack Sadila[/b]" Norris Watches as his monster dashes foward with blade in hand ready to strike. { [b]Well i guess its time to see if she has a trap [/b]}

Lp-8000
CIH- 0
M- BB-Shadow Caster (Atk 1700), BB-Kitrina Spellblade ( Atk 2800), BB-Valkyrie ( Atk 1900), BB-SoulBreaker (1000 atk), BB-Lunar Walker ( 800 def )
S/T- Arcane Suppression,Poison edge dagger,
GY- 2

Chiyako smiled. "As much as I would like to use my face-down, it appears I don't have to. Due to my Field Spell, Sadila can't be selected the target of an attack."

The blade was stopped as it struck a forcefield.
"Sorry to disappoint you, but you might have a trick up your sleeve, after all, it's still your turn."
Chiyako looked to Norris. She would need to end this as well, but she wasn't intending to lose.

[b]"Hello, hello?"[/b] Wings poked the unconscious form of Abigale [b]"Anybody home."[/b]
He paused for a moment, a look of mock concern on his face.
[b]"If you're dead I get your stuff,"[/b] he said, grinning broadly.
When he got no reply, he took Abi's deck from her duel disk and thumbed through it till her found what he was looking for.
[b]"Aha,"[/b] he took out her Sinful Beast of Lust, placing the rest of the cards back in her duel disk [b]"Well, it's been really fun but I'm afraid I must dash, later."[/b]
With that he walked off into the forest, quickly vanishing within the trees.

Archived