Yu-Gi-Oh: Star Duel Academy Year 1: The Beginning [PG -16] [ Accepting via OOC][Started][Co-Hosted by TotalObelisk and ty9239]

::Triumph::

OOC Thread: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/213716-yu-gi-oh-star-duel-academy-pg-16-accepting-via-oocnot-started/

[spoiler=DORMS:]

[color="#FF0000"]Archfiend Crimson: [/color]
.Zeke WuMaei
.Max Osiru
.Perry Green
.Daijiro Ryuujin
.Deryn Tennos
.Holly Edwards
.Sara Baker
.Nel Yoshimitsu
.Wings
.Tidus Quari

[color="#C0C0C0"]Stardust Platinum:[/color]
.Kaiser Ralma
.Aiya Sakeru
.Lecca Mara
.Ike Flarigan
.Akuma Ryuujin
.Donald Jackson
.Lucas
.Kyosuke Yamashita

[color="#0000FF"]
Relinquished Navy[/color]
.Kaitou Niwa
.Fukuda Tadayoshi
.The Experiment
.Sorentie Wolfhousen
.Hayden Mars
.Violet Tanner
.Elias Ives
.Kurthnaga Diogo

[color="#FFFF00"]Ra Gold[/color]
.Voren Skye
.Josh Adams
.Dimitry Fear
.Aeolus
.Angel Hikari/Devil Yami
.Rosie Shurlin
.Ander Vesit
.Spencer Alacard[/spoiler]

[spoiler=RULES! READ THEM!!!!]
.Okay so there are 4 Dorms in this University: Stardust Platinum, Archfiend Crimson, Ra Gold and Relinquished Navy.
.The Dorm assignments will be assigned based on complete Randomness for no Dorm is better than any other in rank.
.All students who don't feel that their dorm placement is right will have to take an re-assignment duel against Dean Ruvu.
.Dorm Rivalries are accepted.
.PM me for any sub plot suggestions.
.The Occasional bad word is allowed as long as letters are replaced with *
.Have Fun and PM for any other Q's.
.This RP is basically one big Saga where multiple plots happen over time. Updates will be posted when one plot is complete.
.Only Apps posted in OOC Thread will be accepted.
.[size="6"][u][i][b][color="#FF0000"]Posts must be a MINIMUM of 4 Lines.[/color][/b][/i][/u][/size]
.Do Not GOD MOD or continuously use OP'd cards! Its not fair to other users.
.Capitalize and use correct GRAMMAR.
For the last time![color="#FF0000"][size="6"][b].Posts MUST be a MINIMUM of 4 Lines! Failure to follow this rule will resort in a ban from the RP and a warning from a mod! So please people, 4 LINES!!! ITS NO THAT HARD!!![/b][/size][/color]
.NO OOC ONLY POSTS EITHER![/spoiler]

IC: Zeke walked out of the airport with his bags on his back and his duel disk around his arm. he was wearing a simple green shirt with a while "Aeropostale" jacket and some black jeans. "Last day of casual attire.." He walked out to the huge dock with the boat that said 'Star Duel Academy' on the side in big multi colored letters. "Sweet!" He ran onto the ship and presented his pass awaiting everybody else to come along. He couldn't wait to see how the school ran and what kind of adventures he would have. "This is the life.."

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wearing his usual cargo trousers and t-shirt, Perry walked at the head of the members of his family - his mother, sister, and brother - who had come with him to the docks to see him off. Just before the gangway, where a man was waiting to check his passes, they stopped, and both the new student's mother and sister pulled him into hugs against his will, though he didn't struggle very long.
"You let me know if you need anything at all," his mother told him, almost crying, "I'm so proud of you."
"Yes I will. I'll write every week and everything," he replied, extracting himself from the hug, only to be ambushed by his sister.

As this was going on, a black car rolled onto the dock. The driver, in a chauffeur's uniform, leaped out and opened the rear door. A young woman stepped out, dressed in a skirt and waistcoat, duel disk already on her arm. The driver headed round to the boot of the car and removed a wheeled suitcase, which he brought round to the woman.
"I'll be fine from here," she told the man, before setting off towards her boat.
As her pass was checked, she noticed a boy being seen off by his family. She looked on almost enviously for a moment, before turning back up and onto the boat.

Finally free, Perry dragged his suitcase to the boat, to make sure he was clear of his family, who still waved even when he'd reached the boat itself. He sighed, shook his head, and went to find a seat.

Hayden got off the train he took to get to the docks and got his duffel bag and suitcase and headed for the ship. He was dressed in an orange blazer with black Levi's and some orange sneakers. he had his duel disk on his arm and his deck was in a holster on his belt. He saw a young woman and man just board the boat and he followed suit. He gave the man his ticket and boarded the ship. He smelled the air. 'AHHHH. Smells like Duelists!" He put his stuff in a corner and looked out into the water toward the island. "Star Duel Academy...home...." he went around to check out the ship and find some friends.

Meanwhile...

Zeke laid his luggage down next to his chair and started to look around the ship. he saw the young lady who boarded and decided to say hi. He walked up to her. "Hey there miss, you need any help?" he awaited his answer from the young lady with a smile on his face.

[b]"Oi, Aiya. You can wake up now!"[/b]
Aiya blinked, the sudden light after about a couple of hours sleep blinding her somewhat and noticed her father beaming at her from the driver's seat. He was a tall skinny man, with dark hair in contrast to Aiya's bright pink hair, although it behaved in the exact same way.
[b]"We're here,"[/b] her father said, getting out of the car and moving round to get Aiya's bags and suitcase out from the trunk.
Aiya reluctantly followed, making sure not to draw any unwanted attention to herself.
[b]"Looking forward to it?"[/b] Her dad asked eagerly.
[b]"Um,"[/b] Aiya paused [b]"A little."[/b]
[b]"Don't be so glum,"[/b] her father said, patting her roughly on the head and making a mess of her already untidy hair [b]"You'll have a good time and make friends, clear?"[/b]

Aiya nodded glumly, taking the handle to her suitcase from her dad and walking towards the boat. Aiya was handed her pass by her dad and the rest of her luggage, which almost completely weighed her down, and waved goodbye by her dad as she was permitted on board. As soon as she could she dumped her belongings in the cargo bay and practically collapsed on a bench out on deck. She looked back down at the docks, noticing her dad still waiting by the car, obviously wishing to stay till the boat actually left.
[b]"Why did I even agree to this?"[/b] Aiya muttered under her breath.

Hayden walked around and saw this girl who had basically collapsed down on a bench. He squatted down in front of her. "Hey there, you look tired. Why so glum?" He stood and looked down at her while the wind from the cool breeze messed up his hair forcing him to ruffle it back into shape. Hayden noticed a skinny man waving from the streets with a huge smile on his face that looked as if his face was going to crack. "Is that your father?" he asked reluctantly.

Aiya looked up when someone moved in front of her, his messy red hair being blown about in the wind. Aiya unconsciously attempted to flatten her own hair, with little success.
[b]"Uh...No reason,"[/b] she replied, completely unsure of how she <i>should</i> reply [b]"Just...Nervous I guess."[/b]
She looked about the rest of the deck, deliberately trying not to make eye contact with the boy for whatever reason. When she glanced back she noticed him staring down at the street and upon further inspection noticed who he was looking at.
[b]"Oh. Um, yeah,"[/b] she replied, uneasily [b]"He kind of put me up to it, coming her I mean. To be honest I'm not even sure I should really be here."[/b]
She looked away again, attempting to distract herself by watching a seagull flying just above the water nearby.

"Well can you hold your own in a duel?" Hayden looked at the girl and squashed a fly that had been bugging him for while now and flicked it into the wind. "If so, ddo you want a duel?" His eyes gleamed and his smirked widened.
He looked around while awaiting his answer and waiting for the boat to take off.
He took his deck out and started to inspect his cards. "These are my soul...my reason for being here.'
He held them to the sky and smiled. "They are ME!"

Ike Flarigan stood at the docks, alone. All he had was his Duel Spirit, Ojama Red. He had a duel disk on that he built himself with spare parts of other duel disks. Familys wished there kids gooodbye. He didnt have that. His parents died six years ago, and Ojama Red was his new guardian. He pulled out two Newspapers. One was about Star Duel Academy. The other was the incident that killed his parents. The newspaper with the incident said:

[size="6"]Tornado strikes nearby town. Flarigan Family Found Dead.[/size]
A Tornado had struck a peaceful town. It was a Level 2 Tornado, but a family was still found, dead, 10 miles away. Sara Flarigan,34, and Matt Flarigan, 36, had been found dead. "Im really disappointed how quickly there lives went. They were a nice family." says Gren Daxion, a neighbor of the Flarigons. Gren states that there was a child named Ike Flarigan,10, who was also reported missing at the time of his parents death. It is assumed that he had died...

He couldnt read any more. It was terrible, seeing that. He walked up to the ship and He plopped down at a bench with two kids, one with long, red hair, almost like his. "...Hey, im Ike, Ike...Bishop. Nice to meet you..." said Ike in a false tone and making sure nobody really reconized him. It seemed like the boy just yelled to the sky. Ojama Red appeared next to him and looked surprised. His face looked like :huh: , and he stared at the deck. "So...are you two duelists?" said Ike, and he probably seemed dumb and looked like a hobo, as he sorta was.

Aiya looked up when he mention a duel. Admittedly she probably shouldn't have been surprised, given that that's what everyone had come here for, but she wasn't expecting anyone to ask her so soon.
[b]"Uh..."[/b] she faltered, completely unsure of what to say.
She bit her lip and looked away again as the boy took out a deck of cards and began looking through them.
[b]"Well I'm okay if that's what you mean,"[/b] she replied, somewhat taken aback by his enthusiasm [b]"Though I don't get that much of an opportunity to play against other people. Well, besides my dad anyway."[/b]
She paused for a brief moment, looking down at her hands instead of looking up.
[b]"I...If it's okay with you I think I'll pass,"[/b] she said glumly [b]"I'd rather not embarrass myself so soon."[/b]

Her thoughts where interrupted when another boy sat down next to her and she looked up at him, almost grateful for the distraction.
[b]"Oh, er...Hi,"[/b] she said [b]"Nice to meet you I guess."[/b]
She was about to further her reply when a slight dizzy sensation washed over her and one hand immediately rose to her forehead before she could fall over.
[b]"S-sorry,"[/b] she replied, regaining her composure quickly [b]"I guess I get seasick easy."[/b]

Ike noticed the girl talking about her father, while looking down. "Hey, be lucky you have a family." said Ike automatically, not reliazing what he said. Then they probably may have reliazed that he was probably some stowaway hobo, but he paid 6 years of money to get here. Ojama Red looked startled. [color="#FF0000"]"Dont let it slip Ike. We cant have anyone suspecting you. But they look harmless, maybe the guy screaming to the skys a bit too enthusiastic..." said Ojama Red, looking at him.[/color] He shook his head in agreement. Then he looked at the dad of the girl, feeling sad, but chined up. There would be a future for him at this Duel Academy...He looked through his Ojama deck.

the experiment was not a social soul, however, he decided to move to another bench with more kids. he thought it might be nice to befrend someone other than a creepy hobo who teaches people in need how to duel for that was the only person he befrended in his entire life. he also was really itching for a duel. duels, ironically soothe him and make him forget about what he was. he went to where the tallish green eyed fellow was

OOC: Please post at least 4-6 Lines. Thank You!

Hayden looked at the new kid. "Hey you! Little red guy! I can hear and see you!"
He looked at the little guy and then looked at the boy.
"Whats up! My name is Hayden, Hayden Mars."
He stuck his hand out waiting for the boy to shake it. "Nice to meet'cha!"
He had a smile on his face that looked as if his face was about to rip off. [i]'Come on Rovagio...relax!'[/i]
"I'm so enthusiastic because i love dueling...heh...."
[i]'Great Job GENIUS!'[/i]

Ike was taked aback. Little red guy? But he probably was, if he looked in a mirror. "And I am Ike Bishop. Nice to meet you Hayden." said Ike. He shook his hand, then looked at Ojama Red. [color="#FF0000"]"Dont tell him your real name yet! We dont know him that well..." said Ojama Red.[/color] Ike looked at him. He dropped his hand, then looked at him. "You dont really have to act that careful Red, I alredy know as you tole me for a long, long, time now!" said Ike, talking to him. He looked at Hayden. He looked confused. [color="#FF0000"]"They think your talking to air, they probably cant hear, see, or even smell me!" said Ojama Red.[/color] "Well, thats a surprise!" said Ike to Red. "So you like dueling? Im not a huge fan, but yeah, im like dueling to. I use an Ojama deck, how about you?" asked Ike to Hayden and the girl.

Aiya found herself completely taken aback by the boy's enthusiasm, it almost reminded her of her dad except for the fact that Hayden was far younger and much louder.
[b]"Oh...R-really?"[/b] She replied somewhat awkwardly [b]"Wish I was as eager as you."[/b]
She fell silent for a moment and took out her own deck, looking through it as a soft smile formed on her face.
[b]"I really love dueling too,"[/b] she continued, almost automatically because she didn't look up [b]"But I don't find many people to play with, I guess that's why my dad was so eager to send me here I guess."[/b]

((OOC: GTG, back later))

"What? Oh...okay then..." said Ike, taken by surprise. He got up and activated his duel disk. It gave a bright red glow, then revealed a duel disk. "Like the duel disk? Made it myself. So anyway...how to you work this think?" said Ike. He picked up his deck from the bench, then looked. It didnt stand on the duel disk monster card zones. He put it in a hole-like place. [color="#FF0000"]"Thats the Graveyard Ike..." said Ojama Red.[/color] He took it out of the Graveyard, then stuck it in a compartment in the back. [color="#FF0000"]"Thats the Extra Deck Zone Ike. Put Ojama Knight, King, and Queen there." said Ojama Red lazily.[/color] He placed it in a zone. It fit perfectly. He found the deck place. "Perfect!" said Ike. He glanced at Hayden. "You can make the first move." said Ike.

Hayden readied his duel disk and placed his deck in the disk.
"Lets do this!"
I start by summoning my Lynx Warrior! [img]http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/5629/33295w.jpg[/img] in Defense mode and I'll end this turn with one card face down."
He looked at Ike and smirked.
"You like the cat? hes more deadly than he looks!" Hayden smiled and put some cards in his extra deck.
"Your move Ike."

Dimitry walked over to watch the duel. "Babe come on sit back down." Sorenitie said to Dimitry.
"Come on either we have to find a duel or you can watch this one with me." Dimitry replied.
"Ok let watch."
Dimitry and Sorenitie sat and watched the duel.
"Well if we get into a double duel what decks do you want to use?" Dimitry asked.
"WE'll use Our Level Zero Decks ok." Sorenitie replied.
"Sounds good." Both of them loaded their Zero becks into their duel disks and put them on their wrists and watched the duel at hand.

"All Right then...what do I do?" asked Ike to Ojama Red. [color="#FF0000"]"First, draw six cards!" said Ojama Red.[/color] Ike did, and he looked at his cards. [color="#FF0000"]Now you can summon monsters and activate effects!" said Ojama Red.[/color] Ike knew most of this. "First, ill summon this, my Rescue Cat!" said Ike. He put the cats card on the duel disk. A cute, cuddly cat appeared with a whisle. "Now I activate this, Rescue Cats effect!" said Ike. The rescue cat blew on its horn, and Ojama Orange and Ojama Yellow appeared in faceup . The cat was gone. "I activate the effect of Orange, letting me add a "Polymerization" from my deck to my hand. He now had 6 cards still. "Alright, I activate the Polymerization, fusion Ojama Yellow with Ojama Orange to summon Ojama Swordsman in faceup defense mode!" said Ike. "His effect means that two of your Spell and Trap card zones cant be used!" said Ike. "I end with a facedown. Your move..." said Ike. On his field was a card and a swordsman crossing his arms on a card. [color="#FF0000"]"Good job Ike! Your dueling like a pro!"[/color]

Hand: 4
Field: Ojama Swordsman (0/2300)
S/T: a facedown
Life Points: 4000

Sara sat on the top deck of the boat to Star Duel Academy thumbing absently through her deck. She was was curious if any last minute changes should be made before they arrived at Academy Island. It had served her well back where she had grown up in Neo Domino City but now she was in the big leagues. Unlike most people, it excited her to think there would be people there that were smarter than she was.

She turned, hearing a commotion on the deck below to her left. A duel was going on! Someone using Ojamas against a deck whose theme could only be guessed at this point. Walking down to meet the group, she waved rather stupidly, yelling "Hey!" She reached them a minute later. "What's up guys? I'm Sara, pleased to meet ya!" she said brightly.

"Nicely Done Ike! Your pretty good for a beginner!" Hayden drew a card from his deck and smirked. "Lets see how you do against this! I summon my Silenced Magician in ATK mode! Now i activate the Spell, Stone Armor! Now every time you draw a card, if said card is not an EARTH type it goes to MY grave!"
Hayden smiled and looked at Ike. "I'll place 1 last card face down now and I'll be ending my turn."
Hayden looked at the water then back at Ike. "Make me cry Ike! Come on!" "Oh, Hi Sara!"

Hand: 3
Field: Silenced Magician: [1200/1100]
S/T: 2 Face Downs/Stone Armor
LP: 4000

[img]http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/4388/33295.jpg[/img][img]http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/4388/33295.jpg[/img]

Josh was walking along the road. He was going to this place to get away from his parents so he did not have anyone with him. He was very happy to go to a dueling shool and looked on ahead as he saw a sign that led him to the boats. This is going to be a fun year Josh thought.

[color="#800080"]Violet was trying to get to the boat as fast as she could but her body was attracted to every window display. Oh that is such a cute purse thought Violet and then she saw the price tag, too bad it wouldnt carry too much. She pulled herself away from the display and kept on walking to the boats that would lead them to the academy island.[/color]

Archived