Pokemon Paramount Ventures!!! The New Cygrus Region!!! [OOC: Started / Always Accepting!!!]

Zextra

Hai guys. I'm planning on sketching every Gym Badge, so I the people playing as Gym Leaders could tell me the name of their badges, then I'll sketch them. I'm not sure when I'll be able to post the sketches, though.

Hai guys. I'm planning on sketching every Gym Badge, so I the people playing as Gym Leaders could tell me the name of their badges, then I'll sketch them. I'm not sure when I'll be able to post the sketches, though.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MKS, you can have as many apps as you can handle. However, the 8th gym is set to Ghost Types, due to the city being a supposedly haunted town. As for the elite 4, we have Dragon, Poison/Bug, Fire, and the Champion is mixed as well. Therefore, there's still 1 Elite 4 Member left as well. Lastly, yes, you can be a Nebulus commander.

Well, both me and Zex have been posting a lot, however, both of us are waiting on someone else. I'm waiting on Queen-Dragoon, and Zex is waiting on his opponent. Meanwhile, if there are any Gym Leaders out there, please tell me the name of your Gym's Badge so I can sketch it. I'm trying to get all the visual stuff made, like the Draconius Insignia, and the Nebulus Insignia.

I know. I'm just willing to sketch them for you. I'm already working on the Draconius one. The bats are easy enough, but the Dragon's Head is pretty difficult. Can't get it right...

I'll post the sketches when I'm not busy with school work, and when I'm done. Might take a couple of weeks though...

[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"][color="#1C2837"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][color="#000000"][spoiler=Alex][/color][/font][/color][/size][/font][/size][/font]
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"][color="#1C2837"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][color="#000000"]Username:[/color][/font][/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][color=#1C2837][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][color="#000000"] [/color][/size][/font][/color][color=#1C2837][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/230240-cyber-%cf%89%ce%bc%cf%83g%ce%b4/"]Cyber ΩΜΣGΔ[/url][/size][/font][/color]
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"][color="#1C2837"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][color="#000000"]RP Name: Alexander Carlin (Just call me Alex)
Hometown: Immortafreeze City
Appearance: Shaggy brown hair, brown eyes. Wears a brown and pink striped hoodie, blue jeans, and black sneakers. About 5'9"
Biography: Alex was born in Immortafreeze City and was raised there all his life. He enjoyed the city, as it was a somewhat small city, but was just big enough. His father was good friends with the Gym Leader, so the Leader agreed to train Alex when he got his first Pokemon and help him get a start on his journey. When Alex got his first Pokemon, Electrike, he began his journey by travelling to Greenvine town, and before he left, he saw Articuno flying overhead. Seeing this as a good omen, he vowed to become the best he could and one day befriend Articuno. Now, whenever he feels he can't go on, he thinks back to that day, remembers what he vowed, and keeps going.
Personality: Very determined and caring. He will keep going as long as he's able, but if by doing so would hurt his Pokemon or anyone else with nothing good coming out of it, he will change his course of action.
Trainer Type: Normal Trainer
Starter Pokemon: Shiny Electrike (Should I put his moves here?)[/spoiler][/color][/font][/color][/size][/font][/size][/font]
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"][color="#1C2837"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"] [/font][/color][/size][/font][/size][/font]
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"][color="#1C2837"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"] [/font][/color][/size][/font][/size][/font]
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"][color="#1C2837"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][color="#000000"][spoiler=Virgil][/color][/font][/color][/size][/font][/size][/font]
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"][color="#1C2837"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][color="#000000"]Username: [/color][/font][/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][color=#1C2837][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/230240-cyber-%cf%89%ce%bc%cf%83g%ce%b4/"]Cyber ΩΜΣGΔ[/url][/size][/font][/color]
RP Name: Virgil Hunter
Starting Town: Immortafreeze City
Appearance: Short black hair, blue eyes. Wears a blue and white striped hoodie, white sneakers, and white pants. About 6'2".
Bio: Virgil was originally from Snowpoint City, but moved to the Cygrus region when he was very young. When he was 14, he was part of a duo alongside Alex's father, Joseph. They challenged Gyms and entered the Pokemon League Championship where they faced off in the final round. The battle ended with a victory for Joseph, who forfeited when Virgil only had Glaceon left while he still had three Pokemon, all with an advantage over Glaceon. He didn't want his friend to lose, so he let him face off against the Champion, who was retiring the following year. Virgil's entire team was swept by the Champion, and he went back home to find the Gym abandoned. He began to rebuild it with Joseph's help and he eventually got back to prime condition. He took over as leader and remained friends with Joseph and his family.
Personality: Cool, calm, collected, just like ice itself.
Trainer Type: Gym Leader
Leader Position: #6
Starter: Delibird
Team: Glaceon, Weavile, Delibird, Abomasnow.[/spoiler]

Username:MKS
RP Name: Enzo V. Litensburg
Hometown: Hauntra Town
Appearance: He has purple hair that covers his right eye, and wheres dark purple vest, shirt and black pants.
[img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/253/f/d/trainer_card_8_by_rjuujinaaittakage-d2yfkxd.jpg[/img]
Biography: Ever since Enzo was little he could talk to Ghosts of pokemon, not just Ghost type pokemon but actual ghosts of any and all people and pokemon that have past on. His parent's house became haunted as the ghosts finally had a human they could talk to and play with. As Enzo got older, he became more in touch with the great beyond and tells the tales of those who have passed to the citizens of the Town of Hauntra. Also and interesting fact, all Ghost type pokemon seem to adore him, no matter weather they are strangers or not.
Personality:He seems lazy but will do whatever it takes to protect his pokemon and the people of the town. He is rarly seen standing during a pokemon battle or ever for that matter! He loves his pokemon like family and can communicate with the ghosts haunting the town.
Trainer Type: Gym Leader
Gym Leader/Elite 4: 8th gym leader
Starter Pokemon: Gastly
Badge description: The Others badge (get it? XD): it is a purple badge with a small, yellow eyes that shines in the sunlight on the right of it. The badge is a simple circle except the bottom right part is pointed at the edge, also that section of it is black and a thin black line travels up the right of the badge.
Team: Gengar, Shedinja, Mismagius, Dusknori, Spiritomb.

Well, Zextra has taken over for Queen-Dragoon while he/she is away, and is currently battling Shibi, the first Gym Leader, controlled by me. Second, Two of my other apps, Zextra's Champion app, and another app by Cyber Omega are currently building he plot at the Evraflow City. Zextra's last app, and my Normal Trainer ap are currently waiting on the second Gym Leader to make his move so that we can battle him, and get the second Gym Badge.

Archived