Pokemon Paramount Ventures!!! The New Cygrus Region!!! [OOC: Started / Always Accepting!!!]

Zextra

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not really. I'm sorry for the loss earlier. It's good to have ya back though.

Also, here's a handy-dandy list of the Hedrons:

Time Hedron
Pure Hedron
Space Hedron
Earth Hedron
Aqua Hedron
Fire Hedron
Sky Hedron
Star Hedron
Dimension Hedron
Infinity Hedron
Flow Hedron
Dreamstone Hedron
Abyssal Hedron
Purpose Hedron

What do ya think of 'em? Also, I went to a tourney today. I used Solar Recharge. I got two Dandylions in my grave. As someone I know named Alex would say, "Four Dandy Tokens!"

Username: General White
RP Name: Xodius
Hometown:Tera-town-if thats real in pokemon? If not, lets say Pallet Town
Appearance: 5'10 w/170 lbs male, purple hair, and blue-eyes
Biography: I'm a person that develops the knack in discovering new pokemon, right away, and can be a hassle trying to train them, without a poke dex.
Personality: Level headed, obnoxious at times, and hyperactive, but acts like a leader in some cases
Trainer Type: Gym Leader or Normal Trainer-you choose-(preferred Gym Leader on adventure, like Brock)
Gym Leader/Elite 4: 2
Starter Pokemon: Is it ok to use all 6 pokemon in my starter pokedex in my sig? If not, thats fine, I'll use a different set, that are oldy pokemon.

[quote name='General White' timestamp='1284409760' post='4624439']
Username: General White [b]Fine[/b]
RP Name: Xodius [b]Fine[/b]
Hometown:Tera-town-if thats real in pokemon? If not, lets say Pallet Town [b]You mean Terramean Town.[/b]
Appearance: 5'10 w/170 lbs male, purple hair, and blue-eyes [b]Write this in proper sentences with some grammatical structure.[/b]
Biography: I'm a person that develops the knack in discovering new pokemon, right away, and can be a hassle trying to train them, without a poke dex. [b]Using first person perspective is not a good idea in an RP. Second, Zextra will have to accept or deny the 'discovering new Pokemon' though I expect denied to be the end result.[/b]
Personality: Level headed, obnoxious at times, and hyperactive, but acts like a leader in some cases [b]As with the Appearance, use proper sentence structure.[/b]
Trainer Type: Gym Leader or Normal Trainer-you choose-(preferred Gym Leader on adventure, like Brock) [b]You pick gym leader, Elite Four, or normal trainer here. Pick one[/b]
Gym Leader/Elite 4: 2 [b]This has already been taken, which you'd know if you'd read the needed apps.[/b]
Starter Pokemon: Is it ok to use all 6 pokemon in my starter pokedex in my sig? If not, thats fine, I'll use a different set, that are oldy pokemon. [b]No comment.[/b]
[/quote]

Username:fireblast6
RP Name:raven
Hometown:hearthome city (sinhoh)
Appearance:[attachment=29239:images.jpg3.jpg]
Biography:i always enjoyed ground type pokemon. i was saved by a trapinch when he was attacked by a wild Pokemon. after that he was interested in ground type pokemon.
Personality:i am a very easy go person. i never cheat in a battle and respect my opponents for their skills. i never get overconfident when i am winning a battle.
Trainer Type: (Normal Trainer - we need a lot of these, Gym Leader, Elite 4)elite 4
Gym Leader/Elite 4: elite 4 number 1
Starter Pokemon:Flygon hyper beam/stone edge/fly/iron tail
rypherior stone edge/hammer arm/ rock tomb/hyper beam
steelix stone edge/iorn tail/iron head/sandstorm
mamoswine ice beam/blizzard/earthquake/stone edge
flygon brave bird/dragon pulse/hyper beam/fly

[quote name='fireblast6' timestamp='1284413322' post='4624609']
Username:fireblast6 [b]Fine.[/b]
RP Name:raven [b]Fine.[/b]
Hometown:hearthome city (sinhoh) [b]If you're a gym leader you need to make this the gym's city.[/b]
Appearance:tall and muscluler, black curley hair, likes to wear a black and white sweater [b]Same as General White.[/b]
Biography:raven always enjoyed ground type pokemon. he was saved by a trapinch when he was attacked by a wild pokemon. after that he was interested in ground type pokemon. [b]Acceptable[/b]
Personality:a very easygo person likes to hae fun and respects his opponents, never gets overconfident [b]Same as General White.[/b]
Trainer Type: (Normal Trainer - we need a lot of these, Gym Leader, Elite 4) [b]Remember and pick one[/b]
Gym Leader/Elite 4: elite 4 number 1, if it is taken than gym leader no 8 [b]Check and see if they are taken.[/b]
Starter Pokemon:trapinch [b]If you want to be a gym leader then you need a lot more than one Pokemon.[/b][/quote]

Username:Serenity
RP Name:Caullen
Hometown:Lavaridge Town
Appearance:He is 5'11" and weighs 194 lbs. He wears a sleeveless red tanktop and reddish-brown Kahkis. His hair color is silver-grey and always wears sunglasses that have a reddish tint to them
Biography: After numerous years of watching trainers taking on the Gym Leader, Flannery, he decided at age 10 to take his own Pokemon adventure. After being told to go find Pro. Birch, he set off to Littleroot Town.( which was actually bad since he no pokemon with him.) After being attacked and whacked around by all the pokemon, he makes it to the Desert Ruins and gets lost in a sandstorm. In the middle of the sandstorm a baltoy attacked him. when all hope seemed lost, A Larvitar came out and Knocked Out the Baltoy. Then Caullen fainted.
After Waking up, he noticed that the Larvitar had dragged him out of the sandstorm and into a cave. When the sandstorm subsided, Caullen graciously gave the Larvitar food and left but the Larvitar just followed him. After making it to Mauville City he finally noticed the Larvitar following him. After much thought and questioning himself, he decided to catch the Larvitar. Now Caullen Travels with the Larvitar, now a Tyranitar along with a team of strong willed pokemon.
Personality: he is very optimistic and Strong willed but he is very competitive, believing his team is the best.
Trainer Type: Normal Trainer
Starter Pokemon:
Larvitar: Male, Bite/Rock Slide/Sandstorm/Slash

Archived