Pokemon Paramount Ventures!!! The New Cygrus Region!!! [OOC: Started / Always Accepting!!!]

Zextra

[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Not anymore.[/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]
[/font]Username:[size="4"][b]Cyber ΩΜΣGΔ[/b][/size]
RP Name: Dante Sheath
Hometown: Violet City
Appearance: Grey, shoulder-length hair, approx. 6'1", blue-grey eyes, like those of a blind man. Wears a black trench-coat with a bloody-maroon shirt underneath and black pants. Wears bloody-maroon and white shoes.
Biography: Dante took part in the same championship Rectus was crowned in, and he was in fact Rectus' opponent in the finals determining who went on to the Elite Four. He just barely lost. Since then, he has been nearly devoid of personality or ambition, but he does want one thing: To incur the wrath of Giratina on those he sees as problems. Then, he will retire from training Pokemon and live in the Distortion World with Giratina and his Tyranitar.
Personality: Apathetic, uncaring, bored, etc.
Trainer Type: Nebulus Commander
Starter Pokemon: Larvitar[/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Team: Tyranitar, Crobat, Absol, Slaking, Electivire, Altaria[/font]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...Eh...Thats a little to brief. I want to know what everyone is doing! Where is every1? Why is there all this talk about legendary's and Hedrons??
As I always believe, NEVER CHARGE INTO THE FRAY WITHOUT KNOWING EVERYTHING! This applies for most situations, really.

Well, everyone is in different places, and the Hedrons and Legendaries are something for a little bit later. I don't keep track of where everyone's characters are. But still, if you want to post, then go ahead. Just make sure you follow the story. I'm sorry, but I honestly can't help you any more than that.

Username:L1z@rd
RP Name: Aeolus
Hometown: Evraflow City
Appearance:[IMG]http://i36.tinypic.com/2zexob9.jpg[/IMG]
Biography: Rarely speaks, but when he does, he usually drops hints about his life
Personality: rarely speaks outside of battles and in battles he still doesn't really say a lot
Trainer Type: Nebulus Leader

Archived