Trio of DEF

Guest Fusion X. Denver

I /might/ write a series of short one-shots about all the crap that happened to me that was caused/involved with DEF, as specified in the Epilogue.

However, I AM writing a One-shot about an example of DEF screwing things up, but I came up with this idea myself.

@Desu-Fug, totally forgot the Black Knights.

...eh, Mako and Hinagiku don't read DEF anyways, I think, so it's okay.

Mako's like my little brother man. The one I'd actually want instead of the douche I live with. :,(

Katz is a bit more understandable. Neither had too big of a role but Katz did give Chris the black liquid stuff (rocket fuel), right? I think it was mentioned. when making the banhammer.

But uh, Gin's dead. Remember?

How could I forget/miss that? DX Oh wait. Dead Anger. Lalalala.

And Composer's doing who knows what.

Composer be composin? :/

Meaning he'll either come back unexpectedly or never be heard from again.

Just like a certain other character of whose fate we're all uncertain...

Oh and @King-So is that other one-shot you were making scrapped now?

But still, sounds smexy.

Throw Will Ferrell in there, I'd die.

You have to be specific with which one-shot I was making... I have way too many ideas that never come out.

And if you're talking about the one with the Original Character I had planned that we talked about on MSN I thought you were going to write it. :I

I love Will Ferrell he could be a crazy old guy in the movie. XD

Well I must say

Great job.

First, I want to point out I love how the Epilogue is basically chapter 37. geddit?

First, comments on 36.

It was epic. Creator's reign was super awesome, because it was like...HE was made the true villain, in just a short amount of time. Brilliantly played. The aftermath of war was great to see. A nice change from all the fighting, which I was honestly getting tired of XD

Pikachu made me die with "You want some of this?" because picturing someone saying that while in a cast from the waist down is trololololol.

The ending, albeit cheesy, was really epic, no doubt. I was playing the theme "Fusion" as the final scene played....it truly IS the music for the DEF trio XD

BUT I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR ONE THING

How in the world can you have El mention New England without having the reference to the fact I thought that was in Europe? UNFORGIVABLE. >:UUUU

And also...I felt the El - Dl scene right before they found Chris had a bit of meh writing at some points...guessing that's the part you refered to? if not, either way, might wanna look back at that.

Now for the Epilogue

I swear, chapter 36 + epilogue > the rest of the fic

IDK why, I guess it was just that epic.

I love how I only noticed DanielxAmelia as a possibility when Black pointed it out xD

Tho now I am rooting for that pairing to piss Black off :3

Fun fact, I couldn't picture our children as teenagers...more like 11-year olds. Why? I guess because when WE were their age, we were kickin ass and savin the world :'D

There were a few things I'd consider bad, in a way.

For my character

Why was DlxKana implied (at least one-sided) when DL so easily chose Kari? (I plan to make a one-shot of this BTW)

I feel Suzu and Yuki didn't get closure. I'm not talking about screentime, because Yuki had SOME. But Suzuki like...appears ONCE, I think, and we never hear from her again. Yuki....appeared a few times in combat, but we never see closure for HIM either. It was kinda empty in that regard. Might as well take out Suzuki altogether....and try to...IDK, get some closure for Yuki when you do a full edit for DEF? Even if it's just that with some therapy, DL was able to get rid of Yuki, or something. Or make it so that they can now live in perfect harmony, and Kari learned to deal with the personality changes...ANYTHING D: but, alas, closure.

Now back to the good. It was hilarious. Honestly, it's like you captured real life and put it on paper. I love you for this. It was amazingly realistic (well, huge flying dragon aside) and well-played.

I love how Daniel is even more like me than DL, possibly. And how Al is carbon copy of El.

I was actually O.o at some of the pairings

ChrisxAka is smexy

BlakexEmma was....unexpected, but really interesting. I also love how their kid is one of the main 5 :3

there was another, but I forgot.... o:

I think ThomasxLauren (or whatever the inactive girl's name was) should be canon.

Creator was ftw. He really was way more human than Life, and way cooler of a villain, since he was kind of like a Lelouch-type.

BUT I FIND THE LACK OF EVIL LAUGH DISTURBING.

I also DIED. Absolutely DIED, when Chris and the other stumbled outta the car.

"Guys.....we f*cked up"

I thought of The Hangover, when Phil calls the wife. "Yeah...we f*cked up."

So basically I heard that in a Phil voice.

To wrap up....Epilogue was pure genius.

I can honestly say you're a better writer than me now :)

It may not be the truth, but that's what it felt like, reading this xD

Congratz~ :3 and expect loads of one-shots ;333

@Desu-Mako's cool, I agree. Who knows, if the Black Knights make it into the DEF novel, I might make him more into a character.

Also, Hinagiku gave me the protective covering for the hammer. Like armor.

I /might/ write a series of short one-shots about all the crap that happened to me that was caused/involved with DEF, as specified in the Epilogue.

However, I AM writing a One-shot about an example of DEF screwing things up, but I came up with this idea myself.

That sounds like it'll be lulzy and I cannot wait to see the finished product you've been writing all night.

But one thing.

I'm writing your bachelor party incident.

...unless you already started.

But if not, lemme do that one.

You have to be specific with which one-shot I was making... I have way too many ideas that never come out.

And if you're talking about the one with the Original Character I had planned that we talked about on MSN I thought you were going to write it. :I

I love Will Ferrell he could be a crazy old guy in the movie. XD

...I thought YOU were gonna write it .-.

YES WILL FERRELL MUST CAMEO.

WITHOUT PANTS. [/no homo]

Alright Fuse, I'm almost done Part 2...just gotta fix a few things here and there.

I'll probably post it today or tomorrow...

Todaytodaytodaytodaytoday

Oh fine, do it whenever.

I've been up all night writing xD This one-shot has made me so alive, because I am really loving it.

GOOD NEWS FOR THE REST OF US THEN!

Well I must say

Great job.

Why thank you.

First, I want to point out I love how the Epilogue is basically chapter 37. geddit?

I know v_v

First, comments on 36.

It was epic. Creator's reign was super awesome, because it was like...HE was made the true villain, in just a short amount of time. Brilliantly played. The aftermath of war was great to see. A nice change from all the fighting, which I was honestly getting tired of XD

Seriously? Because this was what I was talking about. I thought doing it in that short amount of time was bad execution, but glad it went well :P

Pikachu made me die with "You want some of this?" because picturing someone saying that while in a cast from the waist down is trololololol.

I needa do more Pikachu-Thomas stuff in one-shots, they make a funny pair.

The ending, albeit cheesy, was really epic, no doubt. I was playing the theme "Fusion" as the final scene played....it truly IS the music for the DEF trio XD

I'm a cheesy, cliche guy. You know this v.v

BUT I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR ONE THING

How in the world can you have El mention New England without having the reference to the fact I thought that was in Europe? UNFORGIVABLE. >:UUUU

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Fug.

And also...I felt the El - Dl scene right before they found Chris had a bit of meh writing at some points...guessing that's the part you refered to? if not, either way, might wanna look back at that.

...uh

Okay, my b

Now for the Epilogue

I swear, chapter 36 + epilogue > the rest of the fic

IDK why, I guess it was just that epic.

I love how I only noticed DanielxAmelia as a possibility when Black pointed it out xD

Tho now I am rooting for that pairing to piss Black off :3

I'm shipping it because neither has romantic interest in each other at this point and I'm curious how I'd pull off getting them together.

Fun fact, I couldn't picture our children as teenagers...more like 11-year olds. Why? I guess because when WE were their age, we were kickin ass and savin the world :'D

THAT'S WHAT MAH BOY'S FOR.

There were a few things I'd consider bad, in a way.

For my character

Why was DlxKana implied (at least one-sided) when DL so easily chose Kari? (I plan to make a one-shot of this BTW)

Do eet.

One of the downsides of a fic that writes itself. I'll take out that implication in the novel, probably.

Or make it more prominent, one of those.

I feel Suzu and Yuki didn't get closure. I'm not talking about screentime, because Yuki had SOME. But Suzuki like...appears ONCE, I think, and we never hear from her again. Yuki....appeared a few times in combat, but we never see closure for HIM either. It was kinda empty in that regard. Might as well take out Suzuki altogether....and try to...IDK, get some closure for Yuki when you do a full edit for DEF? Even if it's just that with some therapy, DL was able to get rid of Yuki, or something. Or make it so that they can now live in perfect harmony, and Kari learned to deal with the personality changes...ANYTHING D: but, alas, closure.

Dude, they're gone.

When Yuki vanished, he vanished.

Finite.

Finada.

Outta here.

My writing might have conveyed that badly, but yeah, they're gone.

Now back to the good. It was hilarious. Honestly, it's like you captured real life and put it on paper. I love you for this. It was amazingly realistic (well, huge flying dragon aside) and well-played.

I was gunning for realism with the interaction between our kids, so thanks for that.

I love how Daniel is even more like me than DL, possibly. And how Al is carbon copy of El.

I know, right? That's why he was a lot of fun for me to write. I kept thinking, "...how am I writing someone who's more like DL than his counterpart at this point?"

Al IS a carbon copy, though there are some differences.

Minor ones though.

I was actually O.o at some of the pairings

ChrisxAka is smexy

I thought it'd be obvious I'd end up with her.

Who else would I be paired with?

Clair?

BlakexEmma was....unexpected, but really interesting. I also love how their kid is one of the main 5 :3

Popped into my head right before I wrote it :P

Not like CreatorxEmma could have happened at that point .-.

there was another, but I forgot.... o:

Picture on Creator's desk?

I think ThomasxLauren (or whatever the inactive girl's name was) should be canon.

I think King had an OC in mind for his love interest, but either way can work/be worked in.

Creator was ftw. He really was way more human than Life, and way cooler of a villain, since he was kind of like a Lelouch-type.

Good, I was hoping he wouldn't be seen as an emotionless Kaiba at this point.

BUT I FIND THE LACK OF EVIL LAUGH DISTURBING.

He has this big, giant grin on his face when he announced his reign, if it makes up for it v_v

I also DIED. Absolutely DIED, when Chris and the other stumbled outta the car.

"Guys.....we f*cked up"

I thought of The Hangover, when Phil calls the wife. "Yeah...we f*cked up."

So basically I heard that in a Phil voice.

Again, popped into my head right before writing.

I am so glad I put this in, you have no idea.

To wrap up....Epilogue was pure genius.

I can honestly say you're a better writer than me now :)

LIES.

It may not be the truth, but that's what it felt like, reading this xD

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

THAT YOU'RE BETTER.

Congratz~ :3 and expect loads of one-shots ;333

From you?

*fist-pumps*

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY.

SHAME I'M WORKING.

BUT AS SOON AS I FINISH THE YMB, I'M GOING TO SPIT OUT MY SECOND ONE-SHOT.

"Wait a second, did you say second?"

YES I SAID SECOND YOU NUMBNUTS. HAVE YOU NOT SEEN MY WINTRY BIRD ONE-SHOT ON THE FRONT PAGE?

WHAT ARE YOU DOIN', GO CHECK IT.

Okay, so it isn't all bad :)

And phew.

Cuz that one-shot is going to be the ultimate way of testing my comedic skills.

Still got 1200 words to write @.@

Also, that OC of King's? I'mma premiere it. I got the pic he wants for it and all. Just a mention, but a big mention, considering my One-Shot is meant to be canon.

Okay, so it isn't all bad :)

And phew.

Cuz that one-shot is going to be the ultimate way of testing my comedic skills.

It'll be just like something I'd try to write :3

And

Yuki dissapeared?

WTF O_O

when?

Also; just remove Suzu in the novel version XD

And yes, I believe you have the potential to be a better writer than me XD

AND YES

YOU"D END UP WITH CLAIR

I want CreatorxEmma D:

It'll be just like something I'd try to write :3

And

Yuki dissapeared?

WTF O_O

when?

Yuki: DAAAAIIIISSUUUKKEEEEE

DL: BEGONE!

*lights fills DL's state of mind*

Also; just remove Suzu in the novel version XD

Eh, aight.

And yes, I believe you have the potential to be a better writer than me XD

AND YES

YOU"D END UP WITH CLAIR

but i liek aka D:

I want CreatorxEmma D:

Well

There's a huge hint about that.

That it might have happened at one point.

It's an implication.

It's there.

JUST LOOK FOR IT.

....O.o

The picture?

Also

I'm confused

See I thought Yuki disappeared in the fight with El

But then...like...he appeared again with the Jazeth/Aqua's split thing?

No no, he was referenced.

Dude, Yuki was stuck in your body and you weren't there, how could he have shown up =.=

The splits were Jazeth, Thorn and Blade.

Also, I intend on writing a one-shot on those 3 >>

No no, he was referenced.

Dude, Yuki was stuck in your body and you weren't there, how could he have shown up =.=

The splits were Jazeth, Thorn and Blade.

Also, I intend on writing a one-shot on those 3 >>

But I could have sworn Yuki was talking to th-

OH NO WAIT THAT WAS BLADE

Right

right

k

:'D

[spoiler=Birth Day]

“Daddy?”

Amelia asked her father, tugging at his shirt, as he sat at his desk. “Can I sit with you?” Black looked at his daughter, and smiled warmly, picking her up, and setting her in his lap.

“Sure, sweetie. Where’s your mother? I thought you two were planning your birthday party?”

“Mommy told me to go spend time with you, daddy.” Black smiled knowingly as she wrapped her arms around her dad’s neck, and almost seemed to be hanging around it, due to size. “So watcha doin’, daddy? You sit here so much now!” The little girl crossed her arms, and pouted, causing her dad to laugh.

“Well, sweetie, I’m just writing about all the… ‘silly’ things that your daddy has done, such as when your uncles Elfman, Daisuke, and Chris almost made me miss my wedding. But the one I’ve been writing lately was a bit more special.”

The kid couldn’t resist. “What is it daddy?! Tell meeeeeeeee! Please?” She gave the best puppy dog face she could, and Black burst into laughter. “C’mon daddy!” She begged.

“Alright, alright!” He joked. “It’s about the day you were born. Your uncles caused me a lot of trouble that day…” Black began to muse. “Larry, Curly, and Moe almost made me miss you being born.”

“That’s not good, daddy! I bet mommy was really scared… Tell me the story daddy!” The girl jumped all over the place, not missing a beat.

“Well… Alright.” He ruffled Amelia’s hair as she squealed. “It all started when…”

-------

5 years earlier

“Black?” Caeda asked with a groan, taking a look at the clock. “It’s 6 AM... You headed out to your guys weekend today?” She asked, yawning wide, her stomach showing with about 8 months of pregnancy.

As he finished shrugging into his coat, he sat next to his wife on the bed. “Yeah, one of use has to drive, and I’d rather not let any of the others drive. Chances are, they’ll have some booze anyways. I’ll probably be back early Sunday.” He leaned over, and kissed Caeda, before rubbing her belly. “You sure you’re going to be alright? What if she’s early?” Black asked, almost in a daze as he stared at her stomach.

“I’ll be fine, Black.” Caeda smiled. “I always am, aren’t I? I’ll just stick around the Powerforce while you’re away. Cherry already had a room set up for me. And the baby isn’t due until mid-April. It’s March 19th.” Black tried to protest, but was cut off. “Black. Don’t worry about me. Just have fun with your friends, for me. Alright?”

Black gave a heavy sigh, and nodded. “Alright, angel, I will try my hardest…” He looked back to her stomach, and began to

that he had been humming to the growing baby, every night. “I’ll see you soon, princess.” He smiled happily, and walked away from the bed, and grabbed his bag. “I love you, Caeda. See you Sunday.” His wife returned his farewell, and he walked out.

-------

“Let’s get on the road!” El beat on the driver’s seat from behind, as Black tried to make sure everything was in order.

“El, calm down. You and D.L. will have your private bromance time soon enough.” Black retorted, hooking up the GPS. “I am setting this up. Are you idiots sure you have everything?” Chris, El, and D.L. all nodded, and Black finished. “There we go. Now, we can get driving.”

“Remind me again why I’m not allowed to drive my own car?” D.L. asked, cocking his head. “I mean, what’s the worst that could happen?” Black simply looked back, and raised an eyebrow, and D.L. gave a silent “Ooooooooooh.”

“Any other comments?” Black asked before he started the car. When El raised his hand, he replied. “Good. Let’s get going, shall we?” With that, the group of four were off, headed for Thomas King’s villa.

-------

Caeda was led to the apartment she stayed in when she was younger by her brother, Dane, at around 3:30. “Are you sure it’s alright for him to be out of town?” Dane asked, concerned though veiled. “I mean, shouldn’t he be with you ri-“

“Dane, I practically MADE him go. I’ll miss him, but he needs to be able to spend time with his friends, right?” The older sibling nodded begrudgingly as he set his sister down on the couch. “Now, would you please tell Cherry I’m here while I sit and rest?”

Dane quickly left, and Caeda was left, sitting on the couch. She tried to relax, and felt the baby kick. She rubbed her own belly, beaming. “Hopefully, you’ll be like your daddy.” As she thought on her child, she heard the doggy door for the apartment flap, and Andeks jumped up with her. Caeda rubbed the dog behind the ears, and said “You’re Andex’s daughter through and through, aren’t you?” The dog’s ears perked up, and her tail began to wag. Caeda laughed at the dog, and then heard her phone chirp.

“Hello? Oh, hey Black. Yes, I’m here. No, I’ve not seen her yet. Yes, I’m fine. Stop worrying, and enjoy yourself. Alright. I love you, honey. Bye~” She hung up the phone, and sighed, resting her eyes as the dog lay its head on her leg.

-------

Around 4 PM, Black parked the car right outside of the rising movie star’s house, and stretched. “We made it here in record time!” El quipped as he followed Black out, “King said it would take us 4 hours to get here, and it only took us 6. Great driving, Black.” He grinned sourly at Black, who shrugged.

“The GPS got screwed up, and I’d rather not speed, thank you very much. And no, ‘It is a hover car, there is no need for speed limits’ is not a respectable argument.” As Black finished speaking, a light-brown haired man stepped out onto the balcony above, and called out.

“Hey, guys!” Thomas waved from above, and Chris saluted him, and screamed something about youth. Never losing face, Thomas smiled, but muttered “Baka” before continuing on. “Alright, come on up! I’ll give you a tour of the villa!”

Once up, Thomas gave a quick tour of the house, before arriving at the last room. “GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!” He began, “I GIVE YOU… THE THEATER ROOM!” Thomas motioned to a nearby wall, and Chris blinked.

“I don’t get it. There’s nothing in here but a refrigerator and some nice chairs, what about this is a theater. “ Thomas glared at the once-upon-a-time hero, and explained in simple terms.

“This wall is the television. Watch.” He picked up a remote, and clicked it, and the large wall became a blue screen, and Thomas groaned. “The Blue Screen of death… My mortal enemy! Well, sorry about that guys.” Thomas laughed nervously. “I’d fix it, but I don’t have time.” When Thomas turned to leave, Black questioned him. “

Sarah Grace and I are gonna be late for our flight if we leave any later than now. And I plan to propose this weekend, so wish me luck!” He was answered with a small chorus, and, before another question could be asked, he was gone, and the front door slammed shut.

“So, if it’s broken… Why do we want it?” El asked flatly, staring at the blue screen. “If this wasn’t free, it would be the worst idea since D.L. tried to boost our popularity by feeding the tabloids rumors of me being with…” He glanced at his friend, rather disturbed. “HIM.”

D.L. laughed and shrugged off the insult. “Oh come on, it would be marvelous, don’t you think Ecchi?” He taunted, causing El to mutter something about needing a drink and leave the room. “Now, I’m going to go put my stuff down.”

He put his hands on his hips as he walked out, making Chris and Black glance at each other, bewildered. “Well, I think I’m going to follow suit with D.L., no matter how gay that was. Thank God I only packed one bag… What about you, Black?”

“I think I’m just gonna sit and give Caeda a call, tell her we got here fine and all.”

“Alright man, we’ll get to the other stuff later. See ya.” Chris waved, and left for other parts of the large house, and Black sat in a perfectly symmetrical chair themed like a revolver.

Black dialed the number, and put the phone up to his ear. “Hey, sweetie. You at the Powerforce yet? Yes? Did you already see Aneki? Oh, seeing her soon. Are you sure you’ll be fine without me? I’ll try… I’ll try not to worry. Alright, I love you. Bye.” He hung up, and sighed. ”Their wives are pregnant or have a newborn, too. Why are they not worried?””

He decided to walk around the house, seeing as the others were off doing whatever.

-------

“Caeda!” Cherry barged into the apartment, and head straight for her ‘sister’ to give her a hug. “How are things with you and Otouto? Is he treating you right? I told him I’d give him hell if h-“

“He’s treating me fine, Cherry.” Caeda said with a slight laugh. “Absolutely fine. He was just worried about leaving me when the baby’s a month off.” Cherry poke Caeda’s belly, seemingly unsure of what to do. She took a seat to Caeda’s right, with Andeks on the left.

“Stupid dog…” Cherry muttered, looking at Andeks, but quickly looked back to Caeda. “I kinda agree with him. The baby could come early, you know.” Caeda shrugged it off, and Cherry stood up. “Well, sorry for the short visit, but I gotta go, or Clair will be on my case. Here’s a walky-talky in case you need ANYTHING, alright? Now take a nap or something, you look tired.”

-------

“One more, barkeep!” El said to no one, drunk. He hiccupped, and teetered in his seat, as Chris and D.L. stared at him, bewildered. “100 bottlesh of beer on da wall, 100 bottlesh of beer”

“Chris, how long has it been since we went separate ways?”

“About half an hour” Chris said, glancing at his watch.

“And he’s like this already? Dayum.”

D.L. and Chris watched him act like the drunken bum he was, sitting on a sofa away from the mini-bar. “… Well, we could always…” Chris motioned to a marker on the coffee table, earning him a wicked grin from D.L.

“Chris, we are such a terrible influence on you.”

-------

Caeda felt the baby kick again, waking her up from her sleep. “Oh, how are you feeling?” She said, more to herself than anyone. She felt odd, and then she realized why. Her pants were soaked- her water had broken. She saw Andeks on the floor, pawing the button the walky-talky to bark, and she got it. Cherry’s voice shrieked through, and the dog kept barking. She called out when the dog had the button down, and was being picked up by her brother and Cherry in minutes.

-------

Black walked down a hall, narrating the rooms to himself as he looked in each door he saw. “Red room… Green room… Blue Room… Bath candles?... Clair’s Shrine Ro-… Well ,at least they meant CLAIR back then, not Caeda.” Black found the room with the booze at the end of the hall, and saw his 3 friends. Chris was drawing on a drunk El’s face, and D.L. was literally rolling on the floor laughing. “Hey, idiots, you know we have to meet the other guys in half an hour.” Chris and D.L. sobered up, and Black walked off, hearing them scramble.

20 minutes later, the trio was dressed, and dragging El out. “Alright, Black, get the car st-“ Black held up a finger and shushed D.L. as he spoke on the phone.

“Aneki, aneki, aneki, calm down! Now, speak slowly…. HER WHAT BROKE?!” The two sober boys glanced at each other, over the drunk El. They knew that meant nothing good, considering where they were. “Alright, I’ll be there as soon as I can!” Black snapped the phone shut, and tried to get in the driver’s seat, but D.L. beat him to it. “MOVE!” He snapped

“No. You’re in no state to drive right now, due to stress and such. Just ride.” Black argued a bit, but gave up to save time. Chris pulled E.l into the car, and D.L. began to drive. He began to talk to Black to keep him calm, but failed.

“DAMMIT D.L., WATCH THE SKY!” As soon as the words left Black’s lips, the car hit a tree, and got stuck, unable to move. D.L. nervously laughed as he tried to move the vehicle, and make light of it, as Black sat solemn, looking straightforward. “D.L., Fuse. I am going to kill all three of you, once he gets out of his stupor. You almost ruined my wedding-“

“To be fair, that was El hitting on that hooker, and we had no idea she was going to try and mug u-“

“Chris. Shut up. And. GET ME OUT OF THIS DAMN CAR, SO THAT I CAN GET TO MY WIFE, AS SHE IS IN LABOR!”

“Well, at least it can’t get worse, Black.” The two sober boys tried to keep him from saying it, and failed. Black groaned in unison with the tree branches, and the car fell out of the sky, with a branch lodging itself in what allowed it to hover, making the equivalent of a flat tire.

-------

“Alright, come on, you can make it.” Clair was consoling her friend as she led her to the car. “You’ll have a beautiful baby, soon!” Caeda nodded, trying to get to the car. Once they were all settled in, Dane fired it up and shot for the hospital. While Clair sat in the back, comforting Caeda, Cherry did something much less constructive.

“Dane, don’t go so fast. Dane, don’t hit those geese. Dane, stay straight. DANE, SLOW DOWN! She won’t die before we get there!” Dane shot her a glare out of the corner of his eye, and ignored her cries. He was intent on getting his sister to the hospital.

“D-did anyone call Black?” Caeda asked, cringing as Clair held her hand, and Cherry explained she had. “Good…”

-------

Black pulled out his cellphone, and punched a number in, as Chris and D.L. tried to wake up El. “Yes, Arm? I need you to trace my location and send RDA. Yes, I know Caeda is in labor. Yes, I know I am far away. Ye- ARM, SHUT THE HELL UP, AND SEND RDA. Thank you.” Black hung up the phone, desperate. He looked to see Chris and D.L. taking turns smacking El across the face, and he sighed.

A few minutes later, the mechanized dragon landed, and Black climbed into the pilot’s seat. When he took off, Chris and D.L. were not even buckled up, but he did not have time to waste. “Alright, if we keep going like this, we’ll be at the hospital in no time.

-------

Caeda was on a bed, being pushed down the hall to her room, with Dane at her side. “Dane, where’s Black?” She asked, “Didn’t they say they called him?”

“They did call him. And you know he’d be here if he could be. Something must be preventing him.” Dane saw the fear and tears build in her as she nodded in agreement. “I even had Clair give him another call.”

“I-I hope he gets here soon…”

-------

Black didn’t even hear his phone as he piloted the dragon, headed for the hospital. He heard a groan behind him, and figured it meant El was awake, but what he heard next scared him. “WARNING. EJECTION MODE ACTIVATED.” Black whipped back to see El hit the button with his head.

A moment later, the 4 men were floating in midair, sitting in the seats from the dragon, descending slowly on parachutes.

“Why the hell was I in that thing?” El asked.

“D.L. crashed the car”

“NO, I PARKED IT.”

“D.L., you are so full of it…

Black was sitting, arms crossed, eye twitching. “You idiots, morons, nincompoops!” He snapped. “Find me a way to get down from here, and to get to my wife, who is in the hospital IN LABOR. Get to it Larry, Curly, Moe!”

The trio stared at Black, surprised at the outburst. “Um, are y-“ “NO, I AM NOT FEELING ALIRGHT, I AM ABOUT TO MISS MY DAUGHTER’S BIRTH.”

-------

Half an hour, a hitchhike, and a hooker later, Black stood outside the hospital, and sprinted in, being led to his wife as soon as he gave his name. He entered the room, right before she delivered, and Dane left, swapping out. “Black…” She called out in between cries.

Black walked over, sat next to her, and held her hand tight. “I’m here, Caeda. I’m right here.” A few excruciating minutes later, their baby was given to them, already cleaned off and wrapped by the doctors. Caeda held the baby tenderly, looking at the child in her arms. “It’s your daughter…” She said quietly, with a smile to Black, who squeezed her hand.

“She’s just as much your daughter, angel.” He gave his wife a kiss, and held the baby. She began to cry, but Black hummed the song he had been humming to her, and she began to coo happily. “Just like my little sister was… So, what are we going to name her, Caeda?”

“I think… Amelia Natasha Black sounds nice. How about you…?”

“Amelia Natasha Black… I love it.” Black said, looking at the tiny, early baby in his arms. “Welcome to the world, baby girl.”

-------

“Wow! That’s the story of how I was born, daddy?” Amelia asked, eyes wide as she sat on her dad’s leg.

“Well, that’s my side of the story. Your uncles made it hard for me, but I made it in time.”

“Daddy?”

“Yes, princess?”

“What’s a hooker?”

Black froze, realizing his mistake. “Erm… You’ll learn about it when you’re older. Now go find your mom. Daddy needs to finish writing.” He kissed her on the cheek, and lifted her off his knee, placing her in the ground.

“Alright daddy!” She grinned wide. “I love you!” She ran off, waving, still young.

Black shook his head slightly and smiled. ”So much like her mother.”

He turned to his desk, and scribbled a note on the story, that he had left out for his daughter.

El got hit on by a guy for what Chris had drawn on his head. This, kids, is why you never hitchhike.

• Like 1

That was bloody brilliant.

"no matter how gay that was"

"Bath candles?"

"Yes, yes, yes, ye-ARM, SHUT THE HELL UP, AND SEND RDA"

"NO I'M NOT ALRIGHT."

I DIED when El hit the ejection button.

And the ending statement: priceless.

Two things though.

1. I don't get it, the guys were calling me Chris instead of Fuse or Fusion.

Then again, this is when we're adults, but I'd imagine at least El and DL would still be calling me that.

It's not just you either, DL did that in his one-shots too.

CALL ME FUSE >:U

2. Wouldn't Caeda call you Mars?

Cuz Black's your last name .-.

But yeah, that was good.

I guess this also means Amelia's the oldest, or at least older than DEF's kids.

I was gonna have her be the youngest actually, but I think Lisa fits that better, so it all works out.

That was bloody brilliant.

"no matter how gay that was"

"Bath candles?"

"Yes, yes, yes, ye-ARM, SHUT THE HELL UP, AND SEND RDA"

"NO I'M NOT ALRIGHT."

I DIED when El hit the ejection button.

And the ending statement: priceless.

Two things though.

1. I don't get it, the guys were calling me Chris instead of Fuse or Fusion.

Then again, this is when we're adults, but I'd imagine at least El and DL would still be calling me that.

It's not just you either, DL did that in his one-shots too.

CALL ME FUSE >:U

2. Wouldn't Caeda call you Mars?

Cuz Black's your last name .-.

But yeah, that was good.

I guess this also means Amelia's the oldest, or at least older than DEF's kids.

I was gonna have her be the youngest actually, but I think Lisa fits that better, so it all works out.

Well, he DID put his hands on his hips and sashay out ;D

That was a reference xD

Should have shown his reaction, but eh

DO I LOOK LIKE I AM ALRIGHT?!

Black @ Ejection Button: ... All of you can burn in hell.

Ending: BE CAREFUL LITTLE EARS. HOOKER IS SUCH AN EXAMPLE.

1. I had "Grown-up" logic xD

2. Thought about it, decided not

Also, I HAD to use that date =3 It being a Friday was helpful.

Honestly, the comedy was pretty solid, nice pretext for a story. A bit short.

REGARDLESS

What the f*ck is with us?

In this, DEF is made to be a bunch of idiots who act like 9th grades.

We're supposed to be at least a BIT more mature. And I expect El would be able to hold his liquor? IDK

This is payback for your lack of screentime, I swear ¬¬

Also, some lines could have been funnier

Like the DL parked line

Black: D.L. crashed the car.

DL: I PARKED IT!

Black: Fine, you parked it by smashing it into a tree.

BLACK

Y U NO FUNNY?

Nah, like I said, still pretty humorous.

But I found the execive tell over dialogue annoying .~.

Someone has been paying attention, I've always said I want to conquer the world.

The only difference instead of a week, you made it for 25 years.

Now...WHO THE F*** ARE THE TWO GIRLS AND WHO THE HELL IS THE MOTHER!?

If you say "test-tube babies" I will shoot you.