Trio of DEF

Guest Fusion X. Denver

Gimme a few to read it ^^

... *Takes off glasses and cleans them, while sighing*

Jake, honestly, I gave up. The scene about Lora's skin turned my stomach, and it was just wayy too forced and ego-strokey. I hate to say it, but you made it way too personal and about your ego =/

Well this was more of an example of the reality of it all and afterward. Ego stroky? I'll admit a little bit but I'm not the one who saves the day 8 /

If you read you'd enjoy who actually beats Jesse.

Black I honestly ask you to read on through. It is not completely ego stroky, I just wanted to explain that Lora doesn't look like she is forty. Personally I blame her for that <_<

@Fusion

When was it OOC?

Also Lora and I don't age normally, we remain at our physical prime unless otherwise needed; I am fifty but I can have myself look older when I need too.

On the note of Andx, I thought what would be the funniest way for Jesse to loose. Andx pissing on the machine just came to mind XD

@DF

I thought I got your name in it. And don't doubt the power of Jack O' Lantern. You beat him but you had been going around defeating everything else.

Yes I put in a lot of referances to other things.

"It will be Halloween . . . FOREVER!"

Haven't we heard this somewhere before?

I am also surprised no one caught the Blues Brother's joke 8/

@Andx

I like you regardless

Edited by Jake the Sage

@DF

I thought I got your name in it. And don't doubt the power of Jack O' Lantern. You beat him but you had been going around defeating everything else.

Nope. As said Nobuo Beginning is the name. Finale is a nickname. Desu is never mentioned and neither is Deus. Although I think more people are calling me Deus now. So Deus Finale is not his name or even a nickname. So even before fighting the awesome Jack o' Lantern (the Billy and Mandy one or is there another I don't know about?) I had been kicking the asses of other ones? Cool. *Puts on fedora.* Freddy isn't the only one that rocks this hat.

Yes I put in a lot of referances to other things.

"It will be Halloween . . . FOREVER!"

Haven't we heard this somewhere before?

Yeah, I caught that and that they noticed it was a reference.

I am also surprised no one caught the Blues Brother's joke 8/

I'm 15 grandpa. :3

@Black-Yeah, the one-shot takes a different turn later.

Someone actually had DEF save the day in a one-shot.

And Jake, for the record, Desu's guy is Nobuo Beginning in DEF, since his name was NoBeginning when I wrote him in.

Don't worry Desu, I'll make Nobuo into something awesome the next time he comes up in a one-shot =P (even though he's pretty boss atm)

It was scant, I don't even remember at the moment. Mighta been one thing with El, but he was otherwise IC.

Don't sweat it, a couple of lines doesn't break a story.

@Sonic-I forgot to mention, nice twist with Draco at the end. I legit didn't see that coming.

And aw, but hey, do whatever works bro.

So many one-shots lately, I'm loving it, honestly.

DL and Black are both writing one, Desu's doing a 3rd part for his, we got good shizz coming our way.

Makes me wonder whatever happened to Atman's one-shot.

Yes it does Black

And DF shut up, seeing the movie doesn't make you old. It just means your cool BD

Also yeah you were fighting more people than I stated, Jack O' Lantern was just the last guy. You didn't even need Lora to help you win. You just couldn't walk afterward 83

So all around, on a scale of 1-5

@Black-Yeah, the one-shot takes a different turn later.

Someone actually had DEF save the day in a one-shot.

Mine isn't even meant to have any relevance to DEF since it's about the fall of status. :/

And Jake, for the record, Desu's guy is Nobuo Beginning in DEF, since his name was NoBeginning when I wrote him in.

Don't worry Desu, I'll make Nobuo into something awesome the next time he comes up in a one-shot =P (even though he's pretty boss atm)

If DL wouldn't question my sexuality I'd glomp you. :3

It was scant, I don't even remember at the moment. Mighta been one thing with El, but he was otherwise IC.

Don't sweat it, a couple of lines doesn't break a story.

Do you mean when El made the lawyer joke?

@Sonic-I forgot to mention, nice twist with Draco at the end. I legit didn't see that coming.

And aw, but hey, do whatever works bro.

So many one-shots lately, I'm loving it, honestly.

DL and Black are both writing one, Desu's doing a 3rd part for his, we got good shizz coming our way.

It's stored on my mom's labtop and after I tweak and approve some stuff it'll be on your desk. It should be done Wednesday. Thursday at the latest. And I actually have an idea for a future one-shot. I really need to work on Noob's contest entry and my secret project that i haven't kept too secret since 20 or so people know about it.

Makes me wonder whatever happened to Atman's one-shot.

I'd actually love to see a one-shot by Atman.

Edit:

NEVAH! But I have heard good things about the movie so Il'l watch it at some point. I rate it a 4. Nobuo's bada**ness needed to be more known. Well that's not the real reason. Albeit it is one reason since there really is no detail on that.

Are you sure Nobuo didn't say something and Lora punched him into a wall or grabbed his legs and broke them.

Aka-Sexy devil

Kari-Dementor, but ask DL to be safe

Rui-Sexy pirate

Caeda-Ask her

And Black, edited something into my previous post in case you didn't see it.

Thanks Fuse

for making me look like a douche

for falling in love with a fictional character who happens to be my best friend's wife (who left YCM...aka died)

Then again

It's more like RemoXanyhotchick

DENVER! *Throws vending machine at Denver.* Sorry, I'm a Shizuo fan. I'm obligated to do that.

P.S. The reason my avatar is of Akio from Clannad is because of the deal I made with Mako. I'm changing it soon though. To Shizuo probably. ^_^

Just a crappy picture though...DON'T LAUGH AT ME!!! *Runs out crying.*

Edit:

Actually, I'm kind of scared to do that. F*cking yao fangirls. <_<

Wait, what? Oh f*ck you Black. I had Shizuo as my avi before. <_>

I know xD But Shizuo is badass on so many levels, so I had to do it. That, and I like changing my avis to match/poke at others. Like changing to Gem-Knight Topaz when another guy named Josh claimed his love for Gem-Knights, after I did a while back, and he became Gem-Knight Ruby.

@Remo: y u no read mah one-shot?

I know xD But Shizuo is badass on so many levels, so I had to do it. That, and I like changing my avis to match/poke at others. Like changing to Gem-Knight Topaz when another guy named Josh claimed his love for Gem-Knights, after I did a while back, and he became Gem-Knight Ruby.

I know he's a badass. That's why he's my favorite anime character. DX

You're sadistic. I'm pretty much just trying to prove my point that people can be compared to things fairly easily. And the way Izaya acts and talks fits DL but not his motives for the way he acts and the things he does.

And although I'm not the biggest fan of Izaya either due to the fact that he's such a d*ck but he was definitely an interesting character and a good reason to watch the show. The first episode didn't really catch my interest so I ended up not watching it for a while. I was bored one day (my reason for a lot of things I do) and watched the second. It was kind of boring until Izaya came in. At the same time I thought I was going to not like Shizuo when I saw him in the OP but I then really saw him and loved him.