Trio of DEF

Guest Fusion X. Denver

*Breathing heavily.* Tw-twenty two pages...Added 9. *Faints.*

[spoiler=Fall of Status 3/3]

“Hey! How about we work things out?! Cease fire? Come on man!” Techi’s pleas meant nothing to the seriously pissed off Nobuo. This happened pretty much whenever the two interacted.

Nobuo slammed his bloody fist into the palm of his other hand. “Cease fire? You’re the one starting these stupid fights every other week and after I’m about to leave you to be a bloody pulp you start pleading for mercy. You honestly continue to live not realizing why you piss me off?” He pointed to Gin who was in a corner of the large bar. He was just as badly beaten as Techi. Andy was currently caring for him and his wounds. “The same goes for that douche. He even used his weapon.” Nobuo let out a quick yawn. “You’re way too boring let’s finish this so I can play some videogames or watch some anime.”

Nobuo charged at Techi who tried to crawl away but was just too slow. Before contact could be made between Nobuo’s fist and Techi’s face Nobuo had stopped. He looked over to the knife stuck to the wall that had just been thrown between the two. “How about both of you stop this? There’s got to be a better way to settle this. I mean really? You beat Gin even when his anger level was at max. You shouldn’t waste your time on him.”

Nobuo slammed his palm into his face. “He was caught in bed with Oo-“

Wynn didn’t give him a chance to finish his sentence. “Nobuo, you like baseball, right? That baseball bat does seem to be your melee weapon of choice after all.” Nobuo simply shrugged. He didn’t really know if he liked the game or not. “Here’s my proposition we’ll form baseball teams and face off. The winner wins all future arguments and the loser shuts up forever and does nothing insanely stupid for the rest of his life. If the guidelines set are broken then the loser of this game will get beaten nonstop for five minutes straight everytime they are with no complaint.”

“Or I can just beat the sh*t out of him whenever he does something stupid.” Although he was being serious he laughed anyway.

“I’m In!” Techi hesitated a bit with his reply but he was definitely in if he had the chance to get Nobuo off his back. Otherwise it’d just be long arguments and him getting his a** kicked.

“Well since I got him to agree might as well. Can we include Gin in this?” Gin let out a silent moan from his corner. “I think that’s a yes. Or Andy is pleasuring him. I’d rather not look.” Wynn nodded his head but Techi seemed to look right in the direction of Gin’s corner. “This might be a good chance to test some of the weapons as well…”

-The next day-

All of Status was there at the baseball diamond for the game. Even some other people out of the faction were there just to see a baseball game. Some people just liked the Banned. Polly and Cookie were also there in the stands. “Hey! How come we can’t play?!”

Nobuo was standing at the pitcher’s mound holding a notepad. Next to him were a few baseballs. He quickly cleared his throat before speaking. “Because you two suck! Now moving on. Let’s see the teams. On my team we have Wynn, Composer, Tuo, Sonaria, Noob, Genji, Mako, Joey, and Luna. With me that makes 10. A bit over but someone can now get some rest between innings. Now on team douchebag we have Techi, Gin, Hereh, Sonny. Wait, what?”

“You wouldn’t let me on your team. Something about me flirting with you so much that it seems almost stalkerish.” She giggled after saying that.

“Oh yeah. Women…they rebound too quickly and then come on to me…and try to touch me in my sleep…” He cleared his throat before continuing. “Squid…”

SSD rolled his sleeves up. “Hey!”

Nobuo kicked one of the baseballs towards SSD. The ball managed to hit him right in the stomach. “Anybody else want to interrupt me? I’ll eventually run out of balls and start swinging. No? Well then. Ahem. Andy, Raine, Halu, Anbu, Liam, and Kasa. That makes 9.”

Everybody had a confused look on their face. Tsukasa looked kind of pissed though. “It’s because I’m a loli that I don’t count, huh?”

“Actually lolis count for ½. Squid is the other half.” Nobuo pointed to SSD who was still trying to catch his breath. “Now let’s just get started.”

The two teams huddled up to strategize. Although it was baseball they were allowed to use their weapons and other new equipment for use while playing. Simultaneously both Nobuo and Techi said to their team, “You guys got the plan?” Both teams nodded their heads.

-5 minutes later-

Techi was the first up to bat. “A simple sword doesn’t really come in handy for here so I’m using a simple bat. Ready 6?” 6 was a nickname he gained because of the ammo capacity of his revolvers and instead of revolvers Hereh had once called them sixers. “You better be because I’m going for a home run!” Unlike what Nobuo used he had a simple wooden bat.

“You’ll have to hit the ball first.” Nobuo tossed the ball into the air and pulled out his revolver. When the ball was close he shot at it. The ball quickly went flying into the catcher’s glove.

Techi was shocked. “H-how?! How is that possible?! If you just shot the ball shouldn’t it have been destroyed or something?”

Noob threw the ball back to Nobuo who had already placed his revolver back into the holster. “I’m using special rounds. When shot these bullets release a powerful shockwave. The ball went probably around 150-200 mph.”

Techi looked at Noob who was the catcher. “How’d you catch the ball if it was going that fast?”

Noob took off his glove and showed Techi his hand. It looked completely normal which had Techi really surprised. “Nobuo made this for me. Well, I helped a bit actually.”

Techi leaned in close. “There’s nothing th-wait. You were in his lab?”

Noob nodded his head. “Of course. We’re broskis. Continuing from before you can’t actually see it. Well you can but you have no idea what you’re looking at.” Noob’s skin began to retract and soon in his hands were two pistols. “Nanobot technology bro. Think of it as a glove in the color of my skin.” The two pistols went back to covering his skin, as well as changing back to his skin color. “The pistols are just an extra feature. Not what I’m into but he insisted. It’s designed to be like light weight gloves that can boost some of my taekwondo attacks. I also have very light steel toed shoes. The nanobots absorb tons of shock and can shift around and build up at certain areas of impact to do a sh*tload of damage with not much strain on me. They just can’t block bullets though.” He put his glove back on in time to catch another ball.

Techi looked back and forth at Nobuo and Noob. “What the hell?”

Nobuo yawned when putting the gun pack in its holster. “You’re still standing in the batter’s box. Strike two.”

Techi readied his bat for the third pitch. “I think the Asians are against me…”

-10 minutes later-

Techi kept a firm grip on the ball in his hand. “I’m not even going to ask if you’re ready!” Techi threw the ball with all his might but it was nothing for Nobuo. He hit the ball no problem and ran. “F*ck F*ck F*ck!”

“Is that all you’ve got?!” Nobuo laughed as he ran to first base. Sonny smiled as he approached him. “Oh f*ck…” He wasn’t talking about her love for him though. She was in the process of blowing a bubble. Instead of one bubble coming out there were at least 30. “I can’t avoid them all. I guess I’ll have to drive through…” As Nobuo neared the bubbles exploded. Each released a blinding light that would not only blind the enemy but disorient them too. Nobuo stepped on first base and then started running to second.

Sonny let out a gasp. “How?!”

Nobuo turned around quickly but still kept his pace even when backwards. He pointed to the purple sunglasses he was wearing. Right before the explosion he pulled them out of his pocket and put them on. He stuck his toungue out at her while continuing his backwards pace. Nobuo turned back around just in time to jump over a small wall of sand. He ran towards second base as small pillars of sand rose up from right behind his feet. “You can’t get me that easily Anbu!” Anbu didn’t reply. He was too focused on controlling the sand. Nobuo jumped up and grabbed onto the ledge of a much bigger wall of sand before climbing over it and falling onto second plate. “That was easy.”

Raine walked up to Nobuo and gave him an odd big red button. “No. No. Use this.” Nobuo pushed the button and a voice from it said, “That was easy.” Raine gave him a thumbs up before running back to his position at third base.

-1 hour later-

Not even two hours had passed and the game was already over. “End of third inning and its 7-0. That’s an automatic win for us.”

Techi and Anger seemed to both be spazzing out in the sand while they screamed, “NO NO NO NO NO!” Andy and Hereh ran over to them to try and comfort the two.

Nobuo patted Genji on the shoulder. “That was a smooth breakup. Just like Wynn said.” Genji simply nodded his head.

“I think this calls for another party.” Everybody except Techi, Nobuo, and Anger screamed. Nobuo had let out his traditional huzzah instead of a scream of excitement. Most of the screams were in excitement but one was of complete horror. They all looked over to the sound of that scream.

Cookie was shivering from fear while looking at the dead Polly. “A party?! Hah! More like a funeral!” The young man laughed as he pulled the long katana out of Polly’s head. He had long light blue hair and was wearing a long coat opened up to show his chest. He kicked the body of Polly away while pulling his blade out. He swung his blade to flick the blood and brain matter off. Most of it ended up flying onto Cookie’s face. She soon ran away screaming. “Who lets little kids into war? I didn’t think you’d be so stupid…Des.”

Nobuo didn’t even bat an eye after the murder of Polly. “Tip: Kill somebody I like next time.”

The young man laughed. “Somebody you like? Since when do you like anybody Des?”

A few of the people just froze in shock. Although they were a faction they were still new and most of them haven’t had to deal with the death of anybody. Wynn shook his head to get out of his trance. “Hey, No. Who is that guy? And what is this feeling…it’s like overwhelming power…similar to when we fought you.”

The expression on Nobuo’s changed to a more serious one. “ For starters his name is Blu. You better feel that because he’s a very high ranking Inactive member. Not only is he very skilled but his blade was created by me. It can penetrate Tuo’s and Composer’s armor like butter. He’s also second in command of an elite and very skilled Inactive group called the Silent Swordsmen.”

Blu had a small cheesy smile running across his face. “Actually, I’m the captain now that you left.”

Wynn looked back at Nobuo but he didn’t even dare look away from Blu for a second. “I had more than one alias in the inactive. And I don’t know if Nobuo Beginning is my real name. That’s all you need to know.”

Blu began to laugh. “Of course that’s your real name dumbass.”

Wynn shrugged. “Well either way we’re going to have to fight, right? Should we get the other back to their senses?”

Nobuo shrugged. “They should get back to normal soon. Especially Composer and Dementuo.” Two screams could suddenly be heard. Wynn looked behind him to see Composer and Dementuo being shocked by who knows how many volts of electricity. “I set that in there for if this were to happen. Anyway…Hey Blu! Where’s Hotaru?!”

More screams could be heard. The two looked over to Techi and Hereh who were now covered in flames. An older girl with short blue hair stood their holding a flamethrower. “Hereh!” Genji yelled out and tried to run after her but was held back by Noob.

Noob looked away as the two became nothing but ashes. “Dude, she’s gone. There’s nothing we can do...she was a good friend and we’ll all miss her…” They didn’t seem to care as much for the loss of Techi.

Gin and Andy managed to get away from the flames in time. “Oh crap. That was close. I almost died.” Andy looked at Gin but he didn’t even seem to notice her.

Before they knew it they were surrounded. “I won’t miss Techi but Hereh was kind of cool. Meh, she pissed me off recently so I’ll be fine.”

Blu laughed at Nobuo’s comment. “There’s the cold heartless a**hole we know and love.” Hotaru seemed a bit pleased over just killing two people. Still a bit disappointed that she missed another two. She stayed silent and didn’t even say a word. “Look what you did. She’s pissed. Normally only I get her that mad.”

Suddenly the group was surrounded by 20 men. Each enemy was holding a sword. A sweat drop rolled down Wynn’s head. “Are these…?”

Nobuo nodded his head. “Yep. These are the Silent Swordsmen.” He took the barrel off of his bat so that it was now in sword mode. “I wish I had brought real bullets. The ones in my revolvers are only those shockwave ones. Oh well. Use one of your stupid cliché speeches. That’ll get them ready to fight.”

Everybody else in status finally seemed to be coming to their senses. Wynn looked at his fellow comrades. “Getting into this war we knew there’d be casualties on our part. And we knew we’d have to kill if we wanted to not only survive but to defeat Life! Even if our whole world goes into chaos the inactive will be stopped!” The remaining Status members nodded their heads. Not all really cared for Wynn’s speech. At the moment some just wanted revenge.

After Genji finally seemed to calm down Noob let go of him and walked over to Nobuo. “So what’s the plan NB? This is more your thing after all. You’re the second in charge guy.”

Nobuo let out a quick sigh. “Well first off try not to die man. Status would completely suck if my best bro wasn’t here. Or little bro Mako.” Mako was readying his shotgun for the actual fight. He seemed to have actual shotgun shells stored away. “Little bastard…I wanted that shotgun…”

Blu’s eyes widened after hearing that. “Hey hey hey! You forgot somebody! Come on man! We’re just here to bring you back! Remember how much fun we’d have killing so many people. That’s’ not how you should treat your actual little brother!”

Nobuo’s eyes widened as he heard Blu say that he was his brother. “Wait, what? I’m calling bullsh*t on that! We’ve been working together for a year! How would I not know something like that? You trying to pull a bullsh*tty Darth Vader on me?”

Hotaru finally broke out of her silence. “Middle children always have to be the most rebellious when looking for more attention. Of course because you’ve always been the most rebellious one your memory was wiped. Two months ago you had gone berserk and killed a bunch of comrades. We assumed you had somehow remembered again. Apparently not.”

There was a sudden sharp pain in Nobuo’s head. He fell to his knees and grabbed his face. “Remembering hurts like hell…”

-1 1/2 Years Ago-

“You hurt my siblings and I’ll f*cking kill you?!”A younger and very badly beaten Nobuo was screaming at the one known as Life.

“Boy, you can take a hit. Your other siblings have already been knocked unconscious.” A 16 year old Hotaru and 12 year old Blu were lying unconcious on the ground behind the young Nobuo. “That’s an annoying quality…but it can still be useful…Take them in.” The Silent Swordsmen quickly surrounded Nobuo and his unconscious siblings. “Now I’ll have all three of you killed or you’ll come with us.”

Nobuo tightened his grip on the broken baseball bat in his hand until he just let go and fell to his knees. “Fine…but remember this Life. You will die. I don’t care if I will be the one to kill you or not. You’ll just be dead! And when you die I’ll be there to make sure you’re dead!”

-1 years ago-

Nobuo stared out the barred window. He was just watching the clouds drift away from the building. “I see you have some cloud envy.” Nobuo didn’t bother to look at the scientist. “You’ve been able to hold off for half a year now. Amazing really. Not many people are able to do that. Although, you do seem to have gone a bit insane. Your siblings broke pretty quickly.”

Nobuo jumped off of the white bed and charged towards the scientist. “I’ll F*cking Kill You!” His fist stopped right before contact with the scientist’s face.

Holding onto his arm was Blu and standing behind him was Hotaru. “Hello brother? Still haven’t admitted Life’s greatness?”

“I think it’s time for today’s therapy.” The scientist began to laugh like the madman he truly was.

-Now-

Nobuo stood back up. There was a blank and emotionless expression in his voice and on his face. He pulled his revolver out of his holster and began to load it with his special shockwave bullets. “Blu and Hotaru would kill all of you with ease leave them to me.” He put his revolver back into its holster and readied his sword.

Before Nobuo could charge he felt a hand on his shoulder. “Good luck man. Make sure you don’t die.” Nobuo nodded his head before charging towards Hotaru. Noob looked at the others and back to the Silent Swordsmen. “What? No girls? Damn, I should have went with NB. His sister looks kind of hot.”

Tsukasa shrugged. “A bit too old for my tastes.”

Blu sat down on a bench as one of the Silent Swordsmen walked up to him dragging Cookie along with him. “Hey, I’m Blu. Why don’t you join the dark side? We have cookies.”

Nobuo rolled away from the flames coming from Hotaru’s flamethrower. She stayed silent which was what she always did when she was mad or annoyed. “You’ve always been a pyromaniac!” As the flames drew near again he pulled out his revolver and shot at the flames. The shockwave actually managed to blow the flames away. Using this chance he ran up to the flamethrower and cut off the nozzle. Nobuo ran up to Hotaru who was trying to get away but just couldn’t because of the weight of the flamethrower. Nobuo quickly kicked her in the stomach launching her far away. “Oh wait…” She quickly stood back up and unstrapped the minigun from her back. “Sh*t…” She didn’t hesitate to open fire on Nobuo. He began to run for it, trying to avoid every shot she made. “Crap…I’m set for close range…I shouldn’t have kicked so hard…!”

Composer was using his flute’s blade to try and hold back the blade from the silent swordsman. “Crap crap crap…I can’t play my flute since not everybody has been set with the ear filter yet…” A crack could be seen on his small blade. Suddenly he felt the pressure on him heavily weakened. He looked beside him to see Nobuo.

“Hurry and finish him!” Comnposer nodded as he pulled out the metal string from his armor and began to choke the man with it. The two then used the man as cover from the minigun’s bullets. “I hope you don’t mind if I borrow this. He cut off the string from Composer’s armor and began to charge at Hotaru once again. He threw the revolver a few feet in front of him. The revolver actually managed to plant itself into the ground. As he stepped on it he pulled on the string he tied around the trigger. “My shockwave bullets also have incredible recoil!” He was lifted into the air and over the barrage of bullets. As he fell back down he planted both of his feet into Hotaru’s face before jumping right back off of her.

He looked at the unconscious Hotaru for only a second until turning back to Blu who was relaxing on the bleachers just enjoying the bloodbath. He stood up and readied his sword for combat. Nobuo glanced at his destroyed revolver. It wasn’t able to handle that last shockwave. “You can’t beat my sword, Masumune.”

Nobuo gave out a quick chuckle. “I’m pretty sure I can beat a weapon I made. Especially if it was just a prototype for two other weapons. One of them not even being my design but whatever.”

“Shut Up!” He swung his blade releasing a wave of blue energy that quickly rushed at Nobuo. Nobuo didn’t even move an inch as the blade just barely missed him. “I just can’t stay mad at you.”

Nobuo pointed his revolver at Blu and fired. The shockwave blew Blu off the bleachers. “Funny thing about that. I don’t give a f*ck.”

Another blue wave came from behind the bleachers managing to completely cut it in half and still go after Nobuo. He tried to block with his sword and revolver but it was still pushing him back. “F*ck.” He felt less strain on him though.

“Come on bro. You can’t die that easily.“ Noob gave a light chuckle. “You promised remember.”

The wave soon dispersed and the two looked at each other. “I’d brofist you but I’m dual-wielding.” Noob shrugged and they turned to Blu. “Ready for round 2? Ding ding ding!” The pair charged at Blu who kept sending more and more energy waves at them. They ducked, rolled, and side stepped to avoid all the waves while continuing to charge at him.

Nobuo’s sword and Noob’s fist collided with Blu’s Masumune. Simultaneously the two yelled out, “We have two hands you know!” Nobuo fired his revolver at Blu as Noob simply punched him in the face.

Nobuo put his revolver back into its holster. “And we’ll use everything we’ve got to slaughter you!”

“Even our d*icks?” Nobuo facepalmed at Noob’s comment.

Blu stood back up. “I see…I’ll listen to that tip and kill something you do like!” He sent a wave at Nobuo who quickly jumped out of the way. Using this chance he charged at Noob.

“I’m not weak you know!” He quickly dodged the first slash from Blu and as quickly as he dodged landed two punches on Blu’s face. “I’m not going to lose to a guy with a girl’s name that easily.” Blu stumbled back but kept his target. He raised his blade into the air. “These nanobots are pretty good for defense too.

“No! Get out of the way!” Noob moved his arms up to attempt to block the attack. As Blu brought his sword back down a faint buzzing sound could be heard. Noob’s arms were instantly cut through along with the right side of his body. Nobuo quickly kicked Blu away but it was far too late. Nobuo crouched down to Noob.

“Sorry bro…I’m a goner. Do me a favor though. Take those nanobots you made me and kick some ass like the badass you are.” Nobuo simply nodded his head. He was desperately trying to hold back the tears from just losing his best friend. He closed Noob’s eyes and then touched his arms and hands. When he touched them the nanobot skin moved over to Nobuo and changed its color to match him.

Blu was stretching a bit waiting for round 3 to begin. Nobuo stood back up holding his revolver and sword. “You ready for round three brother?”

Just by the look on his face you could tell Nobuo was pissed. “Hell yeah I am.” The two charged at each other. Nobuo threw his revolver into the air as the skin on his arm began to retract and turn into its pistol mode. He fired a few shots that were easily blocked by Blu. They collided blades once more. The buzzing sound could be heard and it was evident that it was slowly cutting through Nobuo’s sword. Before much more damage could be dealt to Nobuo’s blade his revolver fell on Blu’s head. Using this opportunity he kicked Blu away while catching the revolver on rebound and firing another shockwave round at Blu. He was blown back into the cage behind the batting area.

Blu managed to wrench himself out of the cage and looked at Nobuo. “Brother…you won’t join and you won’t die…WHY?!” He sent an especially large wave towards Nobuo.

Nobuo stabbed his sword into the ground. He jumped onto it and then quickly jumped back off of it just barely making it over Blu’s energy wave. “I Have No Reason!” Nobuo continued his charge towards Blu. When he was close Blu attempted to thrust his blade into Nobuo but he caught the buzzing sword in the barrel of Nobuo’s revolver. Blu tried to shake the revolver off but it was hopeless. “I didn’t use up all of the string…” Blu’s eyes widened as Nobuo snapped his fingers. The revolver blew up and with it destroyed Masumune as well. Both of them were blown back by the powerful shockwave and the chain reaction it did with the remaining bullets.

Dirt was brought up everywhere. Not a single thing could be seen. “Where the hell is he?” Although it was hard to see, he was very badly beaten.

“Tip: If neither you or your opponent can see anything then don’t be so f*cking loud!” Blu turned around only to be met with a wooden baseball bat to his side. “Tip: Always have a backup weapon. It takes death until that guy’s useful.” Blu fell to his knees but Nobuo grabbed onto his jacket’s collar and forced him back up. “Now take Hotaru and get the f*ck out. Find somewhere safe to hide out in…”

Tears were rolling down Blu’s eyes. It seems like he had finally come to his senses. “But…what about you and the chips?”

Nobuo crouched down to meet Blu. “Your energy waves release electromagnetic waves. Also a bit of radiation.” He quickly coughed twice.” The chips would be fine in small doses but because you used so many they’d be fried.” He smiled looking at Blu. “Now don’t worry about your big brother. He has to make sure Life is dead. Leave the weapons here though. I can make use of Hotaru’s since I broke most of mine in my fight with you.” Blu nodded and quickly ran over to Hotaru. He then dragged her away with him. Nobuo kept his smile until he actually looked back at his remaining group. After their two leaders had been beaten the rest of the Silent Swordsmen had ran off. The scene wasn’t pretty though. Nobuo quickly ran up to them.

Wynn was on all fours crying next to the body of Luna. Nobuo tried to put his hand on Wynn’s shoulder but his hand was quickly knocked away. “Don’t touch me!” Nobuo stepped back from Wynn as he began to laugh. “It looks like my world went into complete chaos already!”

Nobuo looked at who was still alive. “Wynn, Raine, Tuo, Composer, Joey, Liam, Gin, Mako, Sonny, Anbu, Kasa, Halu, and I think Cookie ran off.” Nobody paid attention to him though. Dementuo was doing something similar to Wynn except with Sonaria as the dead person. Nobody really seem untouched by the battle though. Whether it was the loss of someone important, just not being able to handle war, or something completely different they were all hurt inside.

-1 Month Later-

“Are you sure you’re not going to leave too?” Tsukasa was sitting pretzel legged on her Metagross mattress.

Halu stuck is head out of the bus and yelled, “Come on Tsukasa! I want to meet Miku Hatsune! And don’t worry Nobuo! I’ll be back! I have a girlfriend back in Yugo City who looks like Evangeline from Negima.”

He facepalmed at what Halu had just said. “So much bullsh*t from one mouth.” He took his hand off of his face and looked back at Tsukasa. “No. Ever since that fight a week ago almost everybody has gone insane. Mako is the only one other than me and you guys that isn’t buying this chaos bull. Only a sharkman can be more bullsh*tty than Wynn right now. Honestly, I thought Halu was crazy.”

“Don’t forget that makeover. I know his girlfriend is dead but really?” Nobuo and Tsukasa laughed as Tsukasa got off the mattress, nicknamed Metagross, and took a step into the bus. Nobuo had to help to stuff Metagross onto the bus. He waved to the two as they left for the airport. “I wonder if things really will be better in Japan. Now what’s on my to do list…” He pulled a notepad out from his jacket. “Pretend to buy chaos crap. I’ve done some roleplaying before. This should be easy. And…let’s see. Be at about 50% in fights with other Banned members. I’ll even use weapons I’m not best at to handicap myself further. Hotaru’s weapons, that wooden baseball bat, and the cybernetic nanobot guns from Noob should do the trick. I’ll just have to tweak them a bit. But I will stop them if they go too far…”

-3 Months Later-

They’ve finally done it…” Nobuo was leaning against the wall just away from the sight of the camera pointed at the now dead girl. “Wynn you dumbass. The way you did that was horrible. Sure she was against breaking apart from the Banned but she wanted to join the freaking Inactive. Maybe you should have mentioned that. Now they’re going to attack us too.”

Wynn gave out a light chuckle. “But you see 6 this is the best way to achieve Chaos…something I don’t feel you’ve been working hard on yourself…”

Nobuo took a step away from the wall and towards Wynn. “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“You have a track record of leaving a group after killing a bunch of them off…I just want to make sure your loyalty is guaranteed.” He pulled a remote out of his pocket and quickly pushed a button on it. A wall split apart revealing a secret room. In the room two people were tied up and gagged.

Nobuo quickly ran up to Wynn and grabbed onto the collar of his shirt. Wynn had raised the remote into the air so that Nobuo couldn’t get it if he tried. “Now now 6. Don’t do anything you’ll later regret. Like…for example…cause me to push a button that will activate the bombs attached to your dear siblings.”

Nobuo released his grip and stepped back from Wynn. “What makes you better that Life…?” He clenched his fists. He so badly wanted to punch him right now.

Wynn tilted his head. “Why so serious? I have no interest in some sort of takeover of the world. I want the world to be saved. I just don’t like how the Banned is doing things.”

“And your way is any better?! You have one sh*tty faction waging war against two armies.” His skin began to retract. “Now which one caused the hand to unclench. Heart or brain?

“I suggest you not try that Mr. Beginning. You think I’d only have one controller? You know I’m better than that.” Nobuo’s nanobot skin went back to normal. “Good. Good. Now we have another guest here to help maintain your loyalty. A young man walked into the large room. Even though he seemed to be about the same age as Nobuo he had long white hair and was wearing square glasses. “This is an old assosciate of mine. His name is Brian Lytch.”

Brian adjusted his glasses. “I’d prefer it if you call me Glitch…”

Wynn smiled and laughed. “Very funny Brian. Pun with your last name and what you do. You see Nobuo Brian-“

“Glitch…”

“-is a famous video game player. That and a world class hacker. Also a member of the Banned. Ex member that is. Knowing you though you don’t give a sh*t about this introductory stuff and just want me to get to the point. The chip in your head isn’t quite dead yet. Just weak. It doesn’t release signals more than 10 feet away and doesn’t take them in from 10 feet away either. We already did some testing in your sleep. Thanks to Sonny for the help.” He waved to sonny and she waved back. “Now to continue. Your chip has a special…let’s say…reset feature…as discovered by Brian.”

“Glitch…”

He laughed again. “Still so funny.” He wiped a tear from his eye. “Anyway, this reset feature will once again wipe your memories but being the wonderful hacker that is Brian.” Wynn went silent waiting for Brian to once again say Glitch. “Oh…nothing…well that’s disappointing…we can edit some stuff around as well…the way you perceive something…switch stuff around…etc…”

Nobuo was about to charge at Wynn but Raine, Dementuo, and Composer had come up from behind and grabbed onto him before he could make a move. “You mother*cker!”

Wynn waved his finger around. “Tsk tsk tsk. Such a pottymouth.” Nobuo spit onto Wynn’s shirt. “You little brat…Oh well. Doesn’t change anything. Brian, do you mine calling in your friend. You see 6…Brian came in a package…”

Brian simply sighed. “Jacob, you mind coming in here? Your part is up.” A large blade came out of the ceiling and began to circle around. Soon a chunk of the ceiling fell to the ground and with it a young man man with dark almost purplish hair carrying a scythe. He seemed to be about the same age as Brian.

SSD was gripping his own scythe tightly. “It’s just so much bigger than mine…” This caused Liam to snicker.

“I’m wondering Wynn. Are they your boyfriends? That guy’s hair does seem to match your jacket? Did he dye it for you? How cu-” Dementuo quickly punched Nobuo in the stomach before he could continue to speak.

“Even in a corner and threatened so badly you continue to be a smartass. This is Jacob Thanatos. He’s a hitman who also works for the banned. ” Wynn snapped his finger as Glitch pulled out another remote. “Is everything set?” Glitch nodded his head. “Anbu. Jacob.”

Anbu walked over to Blu and Hotaru. He took off the gags and Blu immediately started yelling. “Don’t you dare hurt my older brother!” Hotaru stayed silent. You could definitely tell she was pissed.

Anbu sighed until covering the two’s mouth with a rag. Both became quiet and closed their eyes. “What the hell did you do to them?!”

Wynn quickly adjusted his bowtie. “Why so serious?”

“You already used that line…”

“It’s just chloroform. If you hate that then you’ll really hate this next part.” Jacob brought his scythe up into the air. Nobuo quickly looked away and closed his eyes as Jacob brought the mighty blade back down. “You can look now…”

Nobuo opened his eyes and looked at his two siblings. They were perfectly fine. The ropes were cut and the two were being dragged away. “What the hell? Did you really call him in just to cut some rope? I think your knives could have done that fine.”

“Oh no no no. I have more planned for both of them. Now Anbu. If you could take Gin with you and bring those two too that secret spot we have to keep them. Now Brian, if you could commence the next phase.” Brian sighed before pushing a bunch of buttons on his remote.

“The name is Glitch and I suggest you try not to fight back when Wynn activates it.” He continued to push buttons on his remote until finally stopping. “It’s all set up.”

Wynn clapped his hands together. “Good. Now let’s begin the next part…” A knife came out of each of his sleeves. He quickly threw them landing a blade in each of the foreheads of Brian and Jacob. Wynn then began to laugh, obviously satisfied by his kills. “Aren’t knives great?”

“You sick bastard…” Nobuo tried to resist against the three holding onto him but it was a waste. “I really have to watch who I make stuff for…oh well…I always make sure I have a way to beat what I make…degeneration of energetic suit upgrade…”

The armor began to feel heavier to both Dementuo and Composer. Both were wide eyed. Not only did the armor feel heavier but the felt their grip on Nobuo weaken. “What the?”

Nobuo quickly grabbed onto the two and threw them together. He then threw Raine over him and onto the two. “You’re next Wynn!” He quickly charged towards Wynn. “I’ll F*cking Slaughter You!”

“I told you to watch that potty mouth of yours…” He pointed the remote at Nobuo and pushed a button on it. “Sit down.”

Nobuo dropped to his knees. He grabbed onto his head from the sheer pain. “What the hell?” Wynn only laughed. It was one of the only things he heard when the colors faded. That and what sounded like an explosion.

-5 Minutes Later-

“6! Wake up!” Wynn was shouting at Nobuo.

Nobuo’s eyes slowly opened. He looked at Wynn with a confused look. “What happened?”

Wynn looked away from Nobuo. “Well…this is hard to say but…Blu and Hotaru are dead…”

Nobuo eyes widened. “What? How? When? Why? By Who?”

“They were killed by two banned members named Brian Lytch and Jacob Thanatos. You tried to plead with them but they just didn’t care. The two were really strong and knocked you out. We tried to stop them but we could only save you…the way the Banned is doing just isn’t right…” He held his hand out to Nobuo. “We’ll defeat Life and we’ll do it without the Banned. The way they’re doing it just isn’t right.”

Nobuo grabbed onto Wynn’s hand. “I’m in…”

-Another few weeks later-

Nobuo was being put in a swat car with some Inactive members. when he heard a familiar voice. “Hey hey! Wait a minute guys!”

As Mako ran up to the car the officers pulled Nobuo up and held him up. “Oh look who the f*ck it is! Little bro Mako! If you’re here I’m guessing you took care of Wynn and if I’m here there’s no way the others lasted much longer. Why are you bothering with me right now anyway? Don’t you actually have a brother?”

Mako reached into his pocket. “You have a brother too Nobuo…”

Nobuo simply laughed. “They were killed, remember? By you f*cking Banned nonetheless.”

“That was a lie…”

Nobuo’s eyes widened. “But…I remember it all clearly…”

“No…that’s a fake memory that was implemented by Wynn. A lie that you believed. Now let me put you out of your misery…” He pulled something out of his pocket.

“What’s that?”

Mako had a small smirk on his face. “A remote obviously. I found it with Wynn’s body. Good thing it wasn’t destroyed.” He clicked pushed a button on it.

“You know. Remembering doesn’t hurt as much the second time around.” The two smiled. “I’m still going to jail though, aren’t I?”

Mako nodded. “Unfortunately. After the raid on the base we discovered where Blu and Hotaru were held. They’re perfectly fine though. Even though they had left and were held hostage they were still Inactive members. No exceptions. Except for that odd one with you. We just think that Ragnarok was trying to steal scientists from the Inactive. You were still a traitor though and fought against the Banned. A lot of the Inactive were controlled too so that’s why there’s no exceptions. Too much of a hassle I guess.”

“Lazier than me?”

“Pretty much. Don’t know how that was pulled off though.” The two laughed until the two officers began to pull Nobuo back into the large swat car.

“See ya little bro Mako.”

“Likewise big bro Nobuo.” Things seemed to suddenly calm down for a second. “What’s going on?!”

People from the large crowd seemed to be screaming in excitement. “Life Is Dead!”

Nobuo’s eyes widened. “I’ll be right back.” He headbutted an officer and kicked another. He then quickly rushed into the crowd as the officers were recovering.

“Didn’t that guy have a broken leg?”

Mako sighed. “Don’t worry. I’ll get him. Please don’t report him or anything. This is important.”

-3 Minutes Later-

“I thought this is where you’d be.” Mako walked up Nobuo. “Is it odd to be so happy about one person’s death?”

Nobuo averted his attention from the dead body of Life to Mako. “Not one bit. He was a horrible man. He deserved this. I doubt that other guy deserved this though.” He quickly gave the dead body of Life the middle figner. “I told you I’d be here b*tch!”

Mako let out a sigh. “Can we go now? You’re going to get in trouble.”

Nobuo shrugged. “Yeah, I guess. No reason to stick around.” The two began to walk back. “By the way, the helmet doesn’t really suit you.”

Mako simply facepalmed at the remark. “Really? You’re going to prison, Life is dead, and the war is over and that’s what your end remark is?”

“Okay okay. I’ll say something cooler.” He quickly cleared his throat. “Nope. I’ve got nothing. Ooh! I've got it. I think a cigarette would suit me pretty well. Just not a big fan of lung damage...and I'm too young I guess.”

Mako sighed. “That was kind of lame…”

“I can’t say cool things all of the time.” He simply shrugged before running ahead of Mako who quickly followed after.

[spoiler=Fun Facts :3]

-Here's a pic of Jacob and Brian- http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/5700000/anime-guys-anime-guys-5756788-351-500.jpg

-Brian was based after a certain Angel Beats character. :3

-I checked and appareantly Blu is a name. Just a girl's name. A very uncommon girl's name. :3

-Blu being Nobuo's younger brother and Hotaru older is based on a joke we have involving timezones. Blu is younger because his timezone has him being earlier and Hotaru (who is older) is a later timezone.

-Me and Mako call eachother brothers. I used to give him a hard time but now we're cool. :3

-Mako having a shotgun and Nobuo being mad about that is because we played Halo: Reach together and the bastard called the shotgun before I could. The helmet is another Halo related joke.

-I've had multiple different ideas on how to end things but the way I did it added 9 pages and I can't do my other one-shot idea now. :3

-Noob would be able to beat Blu no prob if he was high. :3

-I hope you enjoyed my sh*tty trilogy and part 3 most of all.

Jake kind of beat you to that. *Cough cough.*

He's part of the reason why I want to =3

1. Jake's one-shot

2. Amelia as _______ (Related to the Stuffed Animal)

3. Fuse as Izaya; Me as Shizuo

4. You got all "Dx" when I ninja'd you in using Shizuo

5. Monkey posted a "This is Halloween" AMV today when playing Zombies

@Desu: Nice conclusion, though I couldn't help but noticing the baseball game very Angel Beats like too

Heh, was it now? I guess I'd see some resemblances. Like the rivalry between Ootanashi and Noda and just some general comedy involved. I didn't even think about Angel Beats when writing the baseball scene. Thanks though.