Infinity Inc.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Laevatein' timestamp='1287754632' post='4725540']
Yeah, if you change Yusei's hair, skin, eyes, and a mark, he looks identical to Harald <_<
[/quote]

No, Yusei is to small. Jack on the other hand.

[quote name='~Cherry~' timestamp='1287754969' post='4725550']
he does look liek harald
fr srs man!
dey cud b twinz!
[/quote]

Now youé mentioned it, they could be. But not identical ones.

Ok, hypotetical discussion about Cubic's effect. IMO, it will be something along the lines of:

Machine Divine Emperor Machinecle Infinity Cubic | *1 | DARK
[Machine/Effect]
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by sending 1 of each "Sky Core", "Wise Core" and "Grand Core" from your Spell/Trap Card Zone to the Graveyard. Once per turn, you can equip all Synchro Monsters on the field and in Graveyard to this card. This card gains ATK equal to the combined ATK of the equipped monsters. This card gains effects, ATK and DEF of all "Wisel", "Skiel" and "Grannel" monsters in your Graveyard.
ATK/0 DEF/0

In a WRGP match, it's last effect wouldn't be very useful, considering that you don't get your teammate's Graveyard. I love his Synchro Absorbing effect though. If it equipped that much onto itself, it'd be awesome. Hopefully, Konami will do that.

I can't even begin to imagine the effects for the parts of it.
Hell, I can't even imagine it's TCG/OCG effect is Konami makes it.

[quote name='~Cherry~' timestamp='1287756023' post='4725578']
In a WRGP match, it's last effect wouldn't be very useful, considering that you don't get your teammate's Graveyard.
[/quote]

Really? I thought that you do...

I can't even begin to imagine the effects for the parts of it.
[/quote]

...*runs off to WC*

In a WRGP match, it's last effect wouldn't be very useful, considering that you don't get your teammate's Graveyard. I love his Synchro Absorbing effect though. If it equipped that much onto itself, it'd be awesome. Hopefully, Konami will do that.
[/quote]

Actually they do. Since Yusei used a card that Jack & a card that Crow used in (I think) the final battle against team Unicorn.

[quote]I can't even begin to imagine the effects for the parts of it.
[/quote]

It will probebly get so nerved that it will become unplayable.

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1287756541' post='4725589']
Actually they do. Since Yusei used a card that Jack & a card that Crow used in (I think) the final battle against team Unicorn.
[/quote]

Uhm, right. The 2nd guy used Unibird to revive the first guy's Unicorn.

Anyone care to comment on my deck? It's so pro :) http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/226232-fiendnarchs-3/

[quote name='Laevatein' timestamp='1287756242' post='4725582']
Really? I thought that you do...

...*runs off to WC*
[/quote]

You don't, it's the reason why Thor didn't gain any ATK using Scar-Red Nova's effect.

>WC
>Machine Emperors
YES

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1287756541' post='4725589']

It will probebly get so nerved that it will become unplayable.
[/quote]

I think you mean Team Taiyo? Because Crow wasn't even in the match against Team Unicorn.
Also, the card you're talking about is probably Monster Baton. And that was left on the field, not in the Graveyard.

Well, they didn't totally nerf the other Machine Emperors, so there's a good chance this one will come out playable.

[quote name='Laevatein' timestamp='1287756694' post='4725593']
Anyone care to comment on my deck? It's so pro :) http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/226232-fiendnarchs-3/
[/quote]

I would comment, but I suck at Deck Making, so yeah. My advice and comments would be from a noob's opinion. xD

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1287756791' post='4725599']
Well I would, if I where any food @ Deck making.
[/quote]

Sir, there is a typo in my soup.

[quote name='~Cherry~' timestamp='1287758259' post='4725631']
You don't, it's the reason why Thor didn't gain any ATK using Scar-Red Nova's effect.
[/quote]

I think it kinda did.

[quote]I think you mean Team Taiyo? Because Crow wasn't even in the match against Team Unicorn.
Also, the card you're talking about is probably Monster Baton. And that was left on the field, not in the Graveyard.[/quote]

Oh yeah, those where the people I meant. Mhh, maybe not the greatest example, but still Team Unicorn leader (Jean I think) did use the other members thier cards.

[quote]Well, they didn't totally nerf the other Machine Emperors, so there's a good chance this one will come out playable.[/quote]

Well since it is a boss monster, I would say otherwise.

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1287758741' post='4725646']
I think it kinda did.

Oh yeah, those where the people I meant. Mhh, maybe not the greatest example, but still Team Unicorn leader (Jean I think) did use the other members thier cards.

Well since it is a boss monster, I would say otherwise.
[/quote]

...Kinda did? Huh?

Lightning Tricorn's Anime Effect:
[i]1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is destroyed by battle, you can Special Summon 1 "Thunder Unicorn" or "Voltic Bicorn" from your [b]Extra Deck[/b].[/i]

Hey, but this could-
*looks at Armityle*
Okay, there is a high chance they could screw this up.

Archived