LOCK

.Nu-13

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesnt work. No accounts work.

Il ltry tommorow.

I think that this already happened once and the next day was fine I think.

Also I cant start making the fan fic yet because I need

More support cards for each set

Only 1 archetype and the boss of the duel acadamy will be using the archetype (for fan fic)

To be able to make the archetype in the forums go into announcements and go into the announcement and put i nyour archetype name and what the deck is about.

Also I need more staple spells and traps.

when can we start working on the next set and im not saving the cards for the next set :P

Don't say we forgot to add this:

|Heavy Metal Combat Strategy|0|TRNE|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||All "Heavy Metal" monsters you control gain 300 ATK for every Equip Spell Card you control. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to Normal Summon a "Heavy Metal" monster in addition to your Normal Summon or Set this turn. |

Can we still add this? Heavy Metal Dragons need this so much!

Don't say we forgot to add this:

|Heavy Metal Combat Strategy|0|TRNE|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||All "Heavy Metal" monsters you control gain 300 ATK for every Equip Spell Card you control. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to Normal Summon a "Heavy Metal" monster in addition to your Normal Summon or Set this turn. |

Can we still add this? Heavy Metal Dragons need this so much!

Next set only.

For flip sake. Like can you not see my questions, or do people just not want to answer back?

Your the one that asked for people to post there Archetypes owners names for fanfic, then when i ask where should i post it you wont even answer me. God

I'm sure he will answer you soon.

Posted · Hidden by -DOOM, November 6, 2010 - No reason given
Hidden by -DOOM, November 6, 2010 - No reason given

I asked 10 minutes ago which you wer online so go fck urself

Hey, hey, mind your language. He is a little bit pissed of ATM, so forgive him.

Right we need a Special Edition Pack, 25 cards or so.

6 searchers, That card you want in Supervillian, Basic Staples e.t.c and 1 person just fix the set it isn't hard and post link to it in 1st post

Try to use the new cards first. If you absolutley can't get along with them, we will make a Special Edition Pack.

Archived