.Nu-13

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Insert_Name_Here

YVD Username: Insert-Name-Here

Card Making Experience: On and off since i joined

Will you be active?: Yes

Important note: Since my old computer needs fixed and we cant afford to fix it, i use the school laptop and im argueing with the school board to allow me to download YVD, so I may or may not be able to duel.

[spoiler=5 cards]

Heavy Metal Dragon

Dragon/Effect

ATK 2300 DEF 2000

Each time a Dragon-type monster is Special Summoned, you can tribute it and decrease this card's DEF by 200 and increase this card's ATK by 300. Once per turn, you can discard 2 cards to draw 1 card. If you drew a Level-4 or lower Dragon-type monster, Special Summon it.

Heavy Metal Wyvern

Dragon/Effect

ATK 1000 DEF 1500

This card's name is treated as "Heavy Metal Dragon" while on the Field or in the Deck. Once per turn, you can Increase this card's ATK by 300 and decrease it's DEF by 200 until the End Phase and add 2 Dragon-type monsters from your Graveyard to your Deck.

Heavy Metal Armor

Equip Spell Card

Equip to "Heavy Metal Dragon". Each time it's DEF is decreased, you can increase it's DEF by 300 until the End Phase instead. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 Equip Spell card except this card to draw 1 card. Then Special Summon 1 Level-2 or lower Dragon-type monster from your Deck.

Heavy Metal Cannon

Equip Spell Card

Equip to "Heavy Metal Dragon". Each time it's ATK is increased, you can decrease it's ATK by 300 and inflict 500 damage to your opponent instead. Once per turn, destroy 2 Equip Spell cards you control to destroy 1 card on the Field.

Heavy Metal Shield

Counter Trap Card

Pay 1000 Life Points. Negate the effect of a card effect that destroys a Dragon-type monster you control. Then Special Summon 1 "Heavy Metal Dragon" from your Deck in face-up defense position.

Yeah, they probably are terrible for a 5 minute job

Archived