Yu-Gi-Oh: Signers of the Stars [Started/Accepting Here/OOC/Co-Hosted by evilfusion]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believe he's watching LRZ and SSD (Mega Man SF)'s duel, and he is a Signer Ally.

My duels are:

-Ven/me (Yliaster Emperor) vs Max/Supra (I think he's a Signer)
-Lily/me (Dark Signer Leader) vs Malhito/MrUnKewl (or however it's spelled. Dark Signer)

Hey, SSD, could you do me a favor and on the first page, where you have the cast list or whatever, put both the character name [u]and[/u] the RPer using it, not just the RPer? It's really difficult to scan through posts to find out which character has what role, based on the username.

Even though you are the RP owner, SSD, I strongly advise you not to use other cards that activate from the deck. Deck activations are cheap, but this one I'll ignore because of its specific condition.

Also, you seem to be conveniently forgetting he has Blackfeather Dragon, which negates Effect Damage, so stating you just won is...getting ahead of yourself.

@evilfusion: I agree completely. Anyone remember my failed attempt at an RP? WAY too many deck-activations. Still, SSD pretty much has a guaranteed win. If Stardust Dragon survives Umbra's attack, then it can attack Black Feather Dragon, and destroy it (He'll win if he uses another Metal Synchro Shield, though I would advise against it, as it is pretty cheap).

Archived