Yu-Gi-Oh: Signers of the Stars [Started/Accepting Here/OOC/Co-Hosted by evilfusion]

Was bored.

Username: Merciful Idiot
RP Name: Zeta Yuki
Bio: A carbon human created with the data of the legendary duelist Jaden Yuki. He was the sixth carbon human created by his creator and the only one intelligent. Unfortunately, his creator thought it funny to give him the DNA of the leftover dust of a Dark Signer, which ended up turning the carbon human into a Dark Signer and destabilizing his appearance a bit. The carbon human, Zeta, may have been intelligent, but he definitely wasn't stable. He turned his brothers and sisters into Shadow Drones and was about to head out of the laboratory and take over everything, until his creator froze the entire laboratory with a Satellite Freeze Beam with the click of a button. Unfortunately, after a hundred and six years, an earthquake decided to attack the laboratory and destroyed it, while only Zeta survived. Zeta was nearly crushed, but managed to hitch a ride on a rocket and head out into space. From there, he discovered other Dark Signers, but they were different, original.
Personality: Acts like [url=http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Jaden_Yuki#Personality]Jaden Yuki[/url] most of the time, but sometimes, he becomes unstable and goes berserk, while saying gibberish and nonsensical words.
[spoiler=Appearance:]
[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/o9gxoz.png[/IMG]
[/spoiler]
Faction: Dark Signer
Mark: Condor
Deck Type: Pretty much ordinary Elemental Heroes mixed with Earthbound Immortal Wiraqocha Rasca.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@Merciful Idiot: Is that a reference to Stardust Accelerator? I remember there being something like that, though they all had false birthmarks... And they were named Alpha, Beta, Delta, and Omega... Hm... And then your character in that game was another, making 5 total...

Damn, I just spoiled a major plot-twist.

@Merciful: Well, it's certainly an interesting concept, but the part about "hitching a rocket to space" has a problem. Although the plot section does mention space, it seems only Duel arenas and the like are in space, and the characters are actually still on Earth at this time, the tournament I presume is taking place on a space arena, but they haven't left yet. So it actually is not possible to have encountered the Dark Signers "after" going to space unless your character's origin is literally alien, which brings up a whole bunch of conflicting thoughts and ideas.

Aside from that, it's fine.

@Ser: Yeah, the problem with having your character be so passionately patriotic and in a foreign country compared to the rest of the characters- No one else is there. You'll probably have to wait until the tournament arc starts.

Supra, you got ninja'd, unfortunately. As (pretty much, seeing as I have Grannel) the leader of Yliaster, I find it to be my job to keep them on task. I do think you could just slightly alter your post to mention me in it, making it look a bit better. Of course, that is your choice.

You two are now hilarious, if only because this reminds me of 5Ds 110:

Jose: I am the leader, Jose.

Lucciano: Huh? You're the leader? (Jose glares) I'm just kidding!

Also, I specifically made Ven the mediator, but he's also one of those "I make the plans, you follow them because it's a good plan" type of guy.

See? Lol. We all thought of that. Then again, the Grannel user did say he's the leader and the Skiel user protested while the Wisel user is silent on the matter...at least Ven's not broken in two. I usually try to not have my characters emulate the Machine Emperor character they're "replacing", but I still think I used a few character traits of Placido. And let's not even go into the RP I'm using Skiel in...that character screams "Lucciano if he was a bigger spaz and female".

O_o

That was rather... Strange, evilfusion. Although it is true. Lucciano is a little bit creepy with that laugh of his, and the fact that he does it every other scene.

Kinda like how Aki's-

On second thought, I'd better not say that here, though you know what I mean, right?

Archived