Yu-Gi-Oh: Signers of the Stars [Started/Accepting Here/OOC/Co-Hosted by evilfusion]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='MrThatUnKewl' timestamp='1288227674' post='4743663']
"Geez, quite a tough one, ain't-cha? How about a duel. Right here, right now. Let's see if you got skill to match your spunk." Maldito said, beginning to shuffle his deck. 'In this manner, I can confirm my suspicions about this girl.' He set his deck into his Duel Coat. "I'll even let you go first."
[/quote]
SHORTPOST!

[quote name='MrThatUnKewl' timestamp='1288231103' post='4743842']
"Here I come! Draw!" Maldito drew a card.

"I'll start off with [color="#008000"]Final Countdown[/color]. I pay 2000 Life Points." 20 flames encircled the duelists. "In 20 turns, you will lose the duel. I hope you can kill me off by then." Maldito chuckled.

"In the meantime, I place three facedowns. Turn End." Maldito grinned. One flame disappeared.

LP:2000
Hand: 2
Spell/Traps: 3 Face-down
Final Countdown: 19
[/quote]
You know what, i unno if this JUST MADE 4 lines or is still 3?

I'm very flexible with LP. Some people prefer 4000, some 8000. In the other Yugioh RP(s) I'm in, we use 4000, and although SSD used 8000, my other opponent used 4000. It was kind of a "go with the flow" thing for me.

I'm going to be honest. I don't like instant win conditions in RPs, least of all one like Final Countdown. It's just stall and it's boring, especially when RPs really let you be REALLY lucky with cards. The only way you can win is if you stall for 10 of each of our turns, and that takes too long without much excitement. Which makes me wonder whether using a Final Countdown deck was mentioned in your app, because if it was, how did it get past me?

If it's frowned upon, I can easily take that out. In the real world, I run a Final Countdown/Exodia/Destiny Board Deck, which is why I wanted to include it. Also because I didn't want the duel lasting too long, and I figured that would be a good way to increase the pressure. But I understand what you mean. But I would like to use 8000 LP. It helps my alternative strategy.

And for the record, here they are: 1. Killer Whale
2. Wing
3. Baby Condor
4. Bird
5. Animal
6. Spiral
7. Lizard
8. Tree
9. Hands
10. Spiral
11. Spider
12. Flower
13. Dog
14. Astronaut
15. Triangle
16. Whale
17. Trapazoids
18. Star
19. Pelican
20. Bird
21. Trapazoid
22. Hummingbird
23. Trapezoid
24. Monkey
25. Llama
26. Trapezoids

Obviously some of them are existing Earthbound Immortals. And some of them might not be able to be (like Trapezoid).

Archived