Yu-Gi-Oh: Signers of the Stars [Started/Accepting Here/OOC/Co-Hosted by evilfusion]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just in, SSD has somehow acquired a life and will be leaving YCM. In his (ironic) will, he left me this RP and the character with the head birthmark (Akurai). Maybe I'll actually learn how to spell his name the first time I try to write it, or I can just steal the head birthmark for a character I'd actually be able to wield, along with a deck not full of weird logic effects.

[quote name='Legendary Reploid Zero' timestamp='1290224946' post='4796767']
Proper spelling is A-K-A-R-U-I. Akarui
[/quote]

Are you kidding? You mean I've been spelling it right, and then thinking I've mispelled it, only to end up misspelling it?!

Merciful, am I missing something that explains why Stratos wasn't destroyed? Mirror Gate doesn't prevent monster destructions.

Mirror Gate only mentions Damage Calculation, however, that doesn't change the rules of a battle. Stratos is still destroyed, since it is a regular battle. The only thing that has changed is who takes the Battle Damage, along with a chance to use Quick-Play Spells before the card resolves fully.

Dude, I have most awesome story about when I was younger when Ruby first came out all I did was try blazekin so when I got the 8th gym I had a lvl, 62 Blazekin and my sec highest was 27. I played though that gym a thousand times but that god dam waterpulse always 2-hitted my Blazekin so after like th 500th time I just said **** it and I started a new game. And to this day i have an irrational fear of water pulse

Archived