Yu-Gi-Oh: Signers of the Stars [Started/Accepting Here/OOC/Co-Hosted by evilfusion]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't care from the start if it was a win/lose, which tends to make the games more fun while maintaining the suspense. I was suddenly inspired to give her the Allure + Escape combo that turn. Evidently it was for the best, if you had a winning play in the works.

Yes, it was an amazing game. At some points, I had to work really hard to think of plays because I was in a corner with a glimmer of light.

Heh, the glass breaking was somewhat my idea. Thought it would be dramatic, considering Uru's strength.

That reference always jumps out at me. I couldn't resist Lily commenting on it.

Well, I'm going to bed now. Night all. Play nice.

Yeah, I wanted to make that reference ever since I first made the app for Leuneth.

The "breaking the glass" idea was evilfusion's. I agree, it added drama to the whole scene. Now if SSD would come back, he could respond to that, and to Henderson's move, and keep the RP going.

And of course, Sven won't actually be able to alter history enough.

Well...Lily's technically free, but I dunno if it's in your best interests to face her. I might have her sit out for a bit until other duels/plot events can conclude, so that I'm not taking up the majority of the attention.

Which reminds me, I should probably try to keep track of the wins/losses.

[u]0 losses[/u]

Lily
Nikki
Leuneth

[u]1 loss[/u]

Strata
Katsuya
Rori

[u]Disqualified/Eliminated[/u]

Empty

[u]Results Pending[/u]

Akurai vs Kai

Kirin vs Seriph

Dante vs Zero

[u]Hasn't dueled yet[/u]

Rin

I know this isn't a full list, but I don't remember every character in the RP.

...wait, all the people who won so far were Dark Signers. Coincidence? ...yes.

Honestly, I think that's a fair allowance. At this rate, the duel would take an eternity even if he does get on for a day or so, and it would be better to not get the RP tied up based on an inability for multiple characters to progress, and if the duel result is decided, then a mild timeskip to the result would be in good form. One RP I was in died because the owner was unable to be on for a while, and was a key component in moving the plot, so everyone else lost interest.

I'd say the time limit is by the end of today (72 hours since he was last online). A lot of things have happened since his last post, so he's been pushed back about five pages.

Which reminds me now, I should check in to who hasn't posted for a while, to get them into the plot as well.

Here's the current character list/stats. Included is which RPer controls them and their faction.

[u]0 losses[/u]

Lily (D-Signer. evilfusion)
Leuneth (D-Signer, LRZ)
Nikki (D-Signer, Zextra)

[u]1 loss[/u]

Strata (Signer, LRZ)
Katsuya (Neutral, 14Henderson)
Rori (Neutral/D-Signer Ally?, King Mew)

[u]Eliminated[/u]

No one

[u]Pending[/u]

Akurai (Signer, SSD) vs Kai (Neutral, Bluster Soldier)

Kirin (Signer, Zextra) vs Seriph (Neutral, GrandRaine)

Zero (Signer, Trimage) vs Dante (Neutral, GrandRaine)

[u]Hasn't dueled[/u]

Max (Signer, Supra)- needs to be contacted
Maldito (D-Signer, MrThatUnKewl)
Meko (D-Signer, King Mew)
Rin (D-Signer, Time Psyduck)
Zeta (D-Signer, Merciful)
Gabriel (Yliaster agent, jenofresh)

Kind of limits your options, heh.

Archived