Yu-Gi-Oh: Signers of the Stars [Started/Accepting Here/OOC/Co-Hosted by evilfusion]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='14Henderson7' timestamp='1290085251' post='4793144']
Oh gosh, you have got to love how the majority of Custom Cards played in RP are OP'd
[/quote]

Thank you for drawing my attention. I will now look at your field spell.

EDIT: How is that OPed? It's like Sanctuary in the Sky, but with Token producing.

Yes, still accepting. There are currently really only neutral positions open, and most archetypes are available.

I guess a summary is thusly: Battle City- style tournament going on (seek out opponents of your choice. Two losses= disqualification). Five Signers, Seven Dark Signers are taking part, as well as many neutrals. Overseeing the tournament are the Yliaster Emperors, who, while not acting directly at this time, are hoping the tournament will accomplish their goals, with a side-method of allowing the lesser Signer Dragons to evolve and prevent the other two from doing the same.

The main plot right now is the tournament arc.

Again, I'd prefer if they weren't from an alternate reality. It would be rather out of place. Especially if they're new characters, I don't quite understand why they'd have to be.

[spoiler=tournament status]
[u]0 losses[/u]

Lily (D-Signer. evilfusion)
Leuneth (D-Signer, LRZ)
Nikki (D-Signer, Zextra)
Zero (Signer, Trimage)
Kirin (Signer, Zextra)

[u]1 loss[/u]

Strata (Signer, LRZ)
Katsuya (Neutral, 14Henderson)
Rori (Neutral/D-Signer Ally?, King Mew)
Dante (Neutral, GrandRaine)
Seriph (Neutral, GrandRaine)

[u]Eliminated[/u]

No one

[u]Pending[/u]

Akurai (Signer, SSD) vs Kai (Neutral, Bluster Soldier)

Lily (D-Signer, evilfusion) vs Kirin (Signer, Zextra)

Zeta (D-Signer, Merciful) vs Dante (Neutral, GrandRaine)

Gabriel (Yliaster agent, jenofresh) vs Katsuya (neutral,14Henderson)

Meko (D-Signer, King Mew) vs Rin (D-Signer, Time Psyduck) Seriously? Huh, I didn't even notice that.

[u]Hasn't dueled[/u]

Max (Signer, Supra)- needs to be contacted
Maldito (D-Signer, MrThatUnKewl)
[/spoiler]

Yay.

Anyway, to the rest, I updated the tournament list in the above post, and contacted both Supra and MrThatUnKewl. Neither have been on for a few days, and if their absence continues too long, or if they decide to drop out, the characters will probably be replaced because...Supra's are rather crucial.

I'll keep note of that, but they're not up for grabs until either he offically drops out or if he's gone too much longer. As for MrThatUnKewl's D-Signer, I'm more tempted to scrap it because we have so many D-Signers around, and it's harder to replace a confirmed D-Signer character. Max (Supra's Signer) was never revealed as one at all.

Archived