• Created
  • Last Reply

well all the new teams are up.

ones with the shield

BLACK

GREEN

BROWN

i will post the next challenge soon

I am glad black didnt switch because they are our dominat team right now!

[spoiler=round 4]

EXPERIENCE 4,TOY FACTORY WORKERS

for this task you will have to design your very own toy! make it small but make it look action packed. the only important things: must have 250 atk and 500 def andmust be a machine type.

for part 2 you will have to make a machine spell that will allow you to summon even more of your toys at once as long as you sacrifice 1.

some bullys broke into the toy factory and are going to destroy your toys! they cant though if they have something equiped to them that stops Fiend-Type monsters from attacking! (if you didnt make one, know would be the time to do so).

part 4 is the final part of your task. Make another equip spell that makes people think that they are enviromentally friendly. (make an equip card that lets your monster take control of all Aqua and Earth monsters on he field

[spoiler=results]

[spoiler=RED TEAM]TBA

[spoiler=BLACK TEAM]TBA

[spoiler=GREEN TEAM]TBA

[spoiler=BROWN TEAM]TBA

Here is my cards, as you can see they are awful. This was really tricky :(

11081722.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be destroyed by Battle while in face up ATK position. Increase your lifepoints by 1000 during your Standby Phases if this card was selected as an attack target during the last turn. If you take effect card damage increase your lifepoints by the effect card damage x2.

50919612.jpg

Lore: Activate only when you control 1 face up "Convenient Gastronomics Creator". Tribute it and Special Summon as many "Convenient Gastronomics Creator's" from your deck as possible. For each 1 Special Summoned in this way increase your Lifepoints by 750. If the Special Summoned monsters are destroyed (not as a result of battle) shuffle them back into your deck.

codec.jpg

Lore: Each time a Fiend monster declares a level 2 or lower monster as an attack target, flip a coin if the result is Heads the monster can attack normally. If the result is tails treat this card as an equip card and equip this card to the attacking monster. A monster equipped with this card cannot attack level 2 or lower monsters and loses 200 ATK during each End Phase. Up to 5 monsters can be equipped with this card.

treeu.jpg

Lore: The equipped monster cannot be destroyed by battle. If the equipped monster attacks an EARTH or WATER monster you gain control of it after damage calculation. Increase your opponents lifepoints by 100 x the total levels of the controlled card(s).

Here is my cards, as you can see they are awful. This was really tricky :(

11081722.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be destroyed by Battle while in face up ATK position. Increase your lifepoints by 1000 during your Standby Phases if this card was selected as an attack target during the last turn. If you take effect card damage increase your lifepoints by the effect card damage x2.

50919612.jpg

Lore: Activate only when you control 1 face up "Convenient Gastronomics Creator". Tribute it and Special Summon as many "Convenient Gastronomics Creator's" from your deck as possible. For each 1 Special Summoned in this way increase your Lifepoints by 750. If the Special Summoned monsters are destroyed (not as a result of battle) shuffle them back into your deck.

codec.jpg

Lore: Each time a Fiend monster declares a level 2 or lower monster as an attack target, flip a coin if the result is Heads the monster can attack normally. If the result is tails treat this card as an equip card and equip this card to the attacking monster. A monster equipped with this card cannot attack level 2 or lower monsters and loses 200 ATK during each End Phase. Up to 5 monsters can be equipped with this card.

treeu.jpg

Lore: The equipped monster cannot be destroyed by battle. If the equipped monster attacks an EARTH or WATER monster you gain control of it after damage calculation. Increase your opponents lifepoints by 100 x the total levels of the controlled card(s).

i love your cards

crap i forgot the golden rench advantage again.

@hila nuerfa since you already posted your cards you will give your team total +10 points

@metagross 386 you can choose between the point bonus or you can choose to make a flavour text monster while getting full ocg points in all 4 scores!

I'll give you my decision once I get my cards ready.

Just in case it's not obvious, I'm picking the flavor text and perfect OCG option.

[spoiler=How Cute!!!]

MechanicalMudkipPlushie.jpg

LORE: A cute toy based on the Pokemon game. Designed to be as soft as a regular plushie, but has a mechanical skeleton allowing it to walk and interact with objects. It was recalled due to mass riots when its cuteness was able to control the entire population of Japan. This is the only one that hasn't been destroyed.

[spoiler=MASS PRODUCTION!!!]

ToyFactory.jpg

LORE: Tribute 1 level 1 Machine-Type monster. Special Summon, from you hand or Deck, as many monsters with the same name as the tributed monster. The Summoned monsters can attack directly this turn.

[spoiler=Not my best work...]

MinatureShield.jpg

LORE: Equip this card to a Level 1 Machine-Type monster you control. If the equipped monster is selected as the attack target of a Fiend-Type monster, destroy that monster without applying damage calculation.

[spoiler=Yes, I went there.]

SoIHerdULiekMudkipz.jpg

LORE: Equip only to a "Mechanical Mudkip Plushie". Take control of all WATER and EARTH attribute monsters your opponent controls. As long as this card remains on the field, you cannot Summon or Set monsters. If this card is removed from the field, return all monters to their original owners hands. If the equipped monster is removed from the field, destroy this card.

And in case you didn't see above, I'm doing the flavor text option.

Took a while, but I've finally finished my cards. Time to get the Brown Team on the scoreboard :)

[spoiler=Buzz Lightyear]219713.jpg

If this card attacks, you can skip the Damage Step, and pay Life Points equal to the sum of the attack target's ATK and DEF to destroy the attack target. If this Attack Position card is selected as an attack target, switch it to Defense Position; it is not destroyed by that battle. If this card is equipped with "Woody, the Toy Cowboy", it gains 1500 ATK and DEF.

[spoiler=Calling in Reinforcements]219713c.jpg

Activate only if a card effect is activated while you control a face-up "Buzz Lightyear". Destroy all cards on the field, then Special Summon as many "Buzz Lightyear" as possible from your hand, Deck, Graveyard and Removed from Play Zone, other than the "Buzz Lightyear" that was destroyed by this effect.

[spoiler=To Infinity and Beyond!]219713s.jpg

This card can only be equipped to a face-up "Buzz Lightyear". If a DARK or Fiend-type monster battles the equipped "Buzz Lightyear", the attacking monster is destroyed before the Damage Step, and its controller receives damage equal to the sum of the equipped "Buzz Lightyear"'s ATK and DEF. DARK or Fiend-type monsters can only select the equipped "Buzz Lightyear" as an attack target.

[spoiler=Woody, the Toy Cowboy]219713.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, you can Special Summon 1 "Buzz Lightyear" from your hand. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up "Buzz Lightyear" on your side of the field as an Equip Spell Card, OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. Once per turn, while equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster's controller can take control of 1 EARTH or WATER monster on the field. If the selected monster is face-down, pick up and see the card. Flip Effects are not activated at this time. If it is an EARTH or WATER monster, place it in an unoccupied Monster Card Zone on your side of the field. Otherwise return it to its original position. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. if the monster that this card is equipped to is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead.)

Archived