lock

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Answers my question.

[spoiler=Mah little helper]

RoboHelper.jpg

LORE: This monster can only be Ritual Summoned by the Spell Card "Robot Set." Once per turn, when a Spell Card is activated, you can draw 1 card. If this card would be destroyed, you can discard a card instead.

[spoiler=Mah tools for building]

RoboSet.jpg

LORE: This card is used to Ritual Summon "Robo Helper." You must also tribute monsters from your side of the field or your hand whose combined levels equal 3 or more. Also, you can destroy monsters on your opponents side of the field equal to the combined levels of the tributed monsters minus 3.(max 3)

[spoiler=Time for an upgrade]

UpgradeSet.jpg

LORE: Equip only to a Machine-type monster you control. The equipped monster is not affected by the effects of other Machine-type monsters.

[spoiler=Yet another upgrade]

BoostUpgrade.jpg

LORE: This card can only be equipped to a Machine-type monster. The equipped monster gains attack equal to its original attack. Any Battle Damage done by the equipped monster is halved.

ok heres my cards

185013c.jpg

185013a.jpg

185013d.jpg

185013n.jpg

Lore: If this card is on the field at the same time as a "Mechanical Comander Megazord" all Machine type monsters gain 1000 ATK and lose 1000 DEF. When your opponet sets a monster in defense mode, special summon one "Dual Guards" from your deck (Max 3 Dual Guards on the field at a time). You can tribute two "Dual Guards" and "Mechanical Comander Megazord" may attack twice for the next three turns.

its sad i kno- wait a minute! shouldnt you be posting your cards?oh, and new deadline (nov.25)

thats good! and when you submit them well move on without skitzo, he wont make it to the deadline, this is going to be known for a fact.

You set a deadline and then cut it because I'm busy? You absolute dick.

That is prejudice. I missed posting cards in one round but still produced better cards than a lot of your entrants, maybe aside from some of the finalists. Sorry I didn't spend literally a minute making amateur cards.

If you're going to completely half-ass your own rules I deserve at least some fair warning. If you're going to look down your nose at me, at least spell the username right.

Regardless of what you think of me, your treatment of dexal was absolutely abysmal. Half-way through a round you take off the protection he was entitled to? How does that class as fair?

This contest is a sham.

Archived