The Anime-tion Club of YCM

Shadow Zero

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1289510336' post='4777320']
Hmm
How long is the anime, and is it finished or still ongoing?
If it's finished, I may watch it, or if not, then I may just do the manga.
Also depends how long the anime is >.>
[/quote]
It's finished in either language (meaning japanese or english). It has a grand total of 27 episodes. And I think you'd have a really hard time finding the manga.

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gurren Lagann is a little more then half as long as Code Geass was, so it won't take as long to watch as Code Geass.

Speaking of, am I the only one that is less then pleased that Code Geass just has to be a monthly thing? >_< *is less then pleased that a whole twenty six chapters are stretched over a two year two month time period*

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1289510677' post='4777340']
27 episodes?
Sure, I'll watch it. I just gotta catch up on my English dub Fairy Tail and Shippuden, then sure thing.
Now I'll finally know who this Kamina is and why people quote [b]her[/b] so much >.>
[/quote]
You really [i]don't[/i] have any idea who Kamina is do you? He's a guy just so you know, lol.

But yeah, 27 episodes so there's really no such thing as a dull episode in the show.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1289510677' post='4777340']
27 episodes?
Sure, I'll watch it. I just gotta catch up on my English dub Fairy Tail and Shippuden, then sure thing.
Now I'll finally know who this Kamina is and why people quote her so much >.>
[/quote]
*facepalm* Uuuh, The great Kamina-sama...lowered to being thought of as a woman?! Fusion, I am very disappoint right now.

@Aniki: You got that right. Each and every episode always has something in it!~ :lol:

[quote name='6-Shot Finale' timestamp='1289513130' post='4777464']
They sell the manga at Barnes and Noble. At least they do at the one here.
[/quote]
Yeah but Fusion only reads online manga if I recall correctly. So it'd be much easier for him to just watch the anime, lol.

@Fusion - Add Gurren Lagann right after Kenichi, or even before. it's quite short.

Watch the anime.

You will love it.

It is amazing.

And...if you ever refer to Kamina as a girl again, I will have to end your life ^_____^

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!!!

But yeah, watch it, it's about the most awesome thing in history (not saying it's the best, but it's overflowing with awesomeness and manliness)

@Shadow - Feminist

I was not turning it into a contest. I was asking if, in your opinion, what you had posted was better then what I had posted afterwards. Jeez Black-san, don't you think that you're jumping the gun a bit there?
Honestly, everything is not a competition to me. If it was, then life would be truly a sad state for me to live in.

Archived