The Anime-tion Club of YCM

Shadow Zero

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Funnily enough, something akin to that has actually been implemented in rp's before. I don't know that we ever get to see his Bankai though, or if we do it's not going to be for a long while until after Ichigo...actually, do you read the manga? Because I don't want to inadvertently spoil things for you.

Dude, all evidence points toward him NOT having one. If Ichigo overpowered him like that, so far as killing his ultimate restraint thing, why would he not release his Bankai?

.... Not discovering what it is yet means HE DOES NOT HAVE BANKAI >_> Everyone has a Bankai, but most have not achieved it, yet.

...........Oh.

Sorry, I'm used to the whole thing of when someone doesn't have something they simply don't. Sorry if I caused any trouble.

Anyway, so either he doesn't have a Bankai or he simply didn't release it. The former does seem to be much more likely, as I highly doubt he would have allowed such an ass kicking to occur on him.

The only other thing that I can see happening is:

Aizen's Bankai has been in place for who knows how long. Maybe from the very first scene. He's training Ichigo for some reason. Or, he activated his Bankai right before he fought in Fake Karakura, and he is still a villain.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1289960029' post='4790360']
Wait, if Aizen doesn't have a Bankai, then how did he get promoted to Captain?
Aren't Captains required to have one?
And if it's because he had a Water Zanpakutou, what's that got to do with anything?
[/quote]
... *Facepalm*

Look, my idiocy tolerance is SEVERELY down right now.

Kyouka Suigetsu -> Uses to create a false Bankai that gets him promoted -> Promoted to captain.

How is that not obvious by saying he pretended to have another Zanpakuto? He pretended to have a Water Zanpakuto, and, as such, pretended to have a Water Bankai.

I forgot about the part where Aizen made everyone believed he had a water zanpakatou. All I was wondering what type of Bankai would he have if his shikai controls all five senses. :/

It shouldn't be strange because 9000!!!!!!!! is obvious the last function of any meter no matter how high it goes.

Archived