The Anime-tion Club of YCM

Shadow Zero

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've had it with FD and Marble, Ecchi, Fusion, others, YOU! I'm ill! And you ALWAYS try to make things into a contest, consciously or not! What you said implied that YOURS was better, meaning there were other ways to phrase it without the air of superiority.

Never bump a thread, that kills clubs.
Or I should say, disguise your bump with a topic or something for someone to reply to.
Just for future reference [/wiseman]
But yo, does anyone here watch the new Pokemon season? If not, I can understand your hesitation, but it's actually pretty good. They're taking pages out of Kanto's book and doing lots of things right, and it hasn't even been 10 episodes yet.

Don't watch Pokemon, don't plan to =/

@Black - What's got YOUR panties in a knot? What did FD (I either know or don't care for the others) do? ._.

You know, I think you only saw that as a contest from the time that dude said "and the winner is Shadow".

Calm down.

@Fusion - Look at little Fusion trying to look smart :3

The only way to make a bump good is to make it an epic bump, as Zero did.

I kinda miss the Michigan Bump of Fury tho.

Well he does occasionally have something to say that is smart or something like that. xD

Anyway, Has everyone here read the new KHR? If you ask me, the fight with Rauji ended a little to quickly, although I like where they are going with Gokudera's Vongola Gear Version X Cambio Forma.

Also, it wasn't one of fury, although I can make it one. xD

I've only watched the anime...which I guess is finished now. >.>

You know what sucks though? I hate it when my favorite character of anime is the one with least significance. Like Gokudera. Sadly it's true. It just seems he's like the one that's least cared for. I do miss his old personality though. How can you not miss the dynamite throwing bada** that was Gokudera.

Archived