race to the uh....... do we finish?

Newfie Kuriboh Shark

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pops up from the ground in the lead un sheathing his blade and disappearing a pearing the other side of team speed and sheathing his blade, all of team speed dispatched as i then boot $super**$star**$silver$ and walk into the lead

ANBU Composer!'s Lead

uses Flying Thunder God Technique coming out of your back from a seal i placed on it while you weren't looking then opening the hatch, throwing you out of the jet and then closng it before reverse summoning ! & Composer, jumping out of the hatch and grabbing onto the wing before flinging myself up onto it walking to the middle and sitting down

ANBU Composer!s Lead

turns to smoke reforming into 100 smoke clones which dog pile on SSS while i walk calmly into the lead before throwing a kunai with a flame tag at the clones it going through a small hole in the dog pile and stabbing your shoulder as it ignites then explodes

ANBU Composer! Lead

blocks the pirates swords easily breaking them in one swing due to my katana being of superior metal and my strength though not shown outweighing theirs they then run and trip on you dog piling on you accidentally in their attempt to escape as i walk past calmly

ANBU Composer! Lead

Archived