The Ultimate CCG - TUCCG

tommers2008

Regards rituals:

Once per turn, shuffle a number of Ritual Monsters in your hand into your deck. Then, draw a number of cards equal to the number of cards shuffled into your Deck. [b]Perfectly fine.[/b]

Whilst this card is face up on the field, you can add 1 Ritual monster to your hand from the Deck. [b]Combined with above, a free draw.[/b]

During your next turn if this card is still on the field and the Ritual Monster is still in your hand you can remove from play monster cards from your hand, field and Deck equal to the cost of the Ritual Monster as Tribute to Ritual Summon that monster, and equip it with this card. If this card is removed from the field destroy the equipped monster, if the equipped monster is destroyed, destroy this card. [b]Future Fusion for Rituals (kinda).[/b]

I think as a whole I'd prefer something closer to the original but a watered down version.

Regarding members:

You forgot Saturn, but haven't seen Skizo in ages.

Regarding meta:

I don't understand the meta in the foggiest.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply
|Neo Ritual Technique|0|XMAS|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Once per turn, shuffle as many Ritual Monsters in your hand as you like into your deck, Then draw the same number of cards. Whilst this card is face up on the field, If you activate a Ritual Spell card, you can Ritual Summon the Ritual Monster from your Deck. If you do this, the level of the Ritual Monster is increased by 4.|

Is that better for you guys?

[quote name='tommers2008' timestamp='1293040481' post='4874006']
Do you all agree with this Meta list? I think its accurate.

[spoiler=Meta]
[b][u]Tier 0[/u][/b]
Furyswarm
[u][b]Tier 1[/b][/u]
Beatdown
Gallant Synchro
[u][b]Tier 1.5[/b][/u]
Woodland
Sea-Guardian
Normal Deck
[u][b]Tier 2[/b][/u]
Fire Fusion
Thunder
[u][b]Tier 3[/b][/u]
[/spoiler]
[/quote]

Allow me to make My Predictions

[spoiler=Meta for now]
[u][b]Tier 1[/b][/u]
Furyswarm
Beatdown
Gallant Synchro
[u][b]Tier 1.5[/b][/u]
Woodland
Sea-Guardian
Normal Deck
[u][b]Tier 2[/b][/u]
Fire Fusion
Thunder
[u][b]Tier 3[/b][/u]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Post-Festive Meta]
[u][b]Tier 1[/b][/u]
Stall Aku Du Wiel
Gallant Synchro
[u][b]Tier 1.5[/b][/u]
Furyswarm
Beatdown
Woodland
Sea-Guardian
[u][b]Tier 2[/b][/u]
Rituals
Normal Deck
Fire Fusion
Thunder
[u][b]Tier 3[/b][/u]
[/spoiler]

@ Matt: a Meta is the measure of which Deck a player without skill can use to win the most times, the less the better

@ Tommers: If a deck is Tier 0, that means the deck cannot be beaten, and should be the target for the next ban-list

Woah those beasts are op'd.

[s]As for the ritual spell thing its effect is badly worded and makes it hard to understand.[/s]

I saw your re-edited version i think its fine. But 2nd part puts rituals at a bigger disadvantage, they will have to tribute at least another monster. When they already needed at least 2.

Not in our game really, the big monsters we have you are more or less going to want to keep on the field (As in the synchros/fusions).We don't really have that many high level monsters apart from them but now that i think of it, They could go well in Sea Guardian decks do.

Are we going to add Union monsters? Since we have got at least 2 of everything other type. (except toon, which i hope doesn't get made)

|BINARY_BOMB_32.exe|0|XMAS|Thunder|Light|1||0|0|A small piece of explosive coding, it is said that this code has great potential.|

and

|Bombing Sequence|0|XMAS|Trap Card|Trap||None|||Select 1 'BINARY_BOMB_32.exe' on your side of the field. Remove it from play to destroy up to 3 cards on the field. If this card is activated during the battle phase, both players take 500 damage.|

Something fun - Nothing to do with the fact my computer suffers from this a LOT.

tommers2008, could you please add these cards to the OP?

Now, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I unveil.... the Festive set!

|Festive Hamper|0|XMAS|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Both players gain 1500 life points.|
|Summon Wreath|0|XMAS|Plant/Effect|Earth|1||0|0|This card cannot be Special Summoned. If this Face-up Attack Position card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Plant-Type Monster from your Deck for each 1000 damage you took.|
|Ravulaku Du Wiel|0|XMAS|Reptile/Effect|Dark|10||0|1000|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Removing 2 cards from the Top of your Deck, From your Hand, From your Graveyard, and on your Side of the field from Play. When this card is Special Summoned, Destroy all monsters you Control. You cannot Summon or Set monsters while this card is Face-up on the field, except by this effect. Once per turn, Special Summon 1 "Wiel Token" (DARK/Reptile/1000/1000) on your side of the Field in Defense position, Those tokens cannot be tributed or used as a Synchro Material Monster. While you control a "Wiel Token", This card cannot be removed from the field. If you Control 4 "Wiel Tokens" and this card is in Face-up Attack Position, You win the Duel. |
|Nalaviku|0|XMAS|Reptile/Effect|Light|4||1600|1000|If this card is destroyed by battle, Add 1 Monster with 1500 or Lower ATK from your Deck to your Hand, That monster cannot be used this turn. This card effect cannot be activated if there is another "Nalaviku" in your graveyard|
|Scroogapault|0|XMAS|Machine/Effect|Dark|4||2100|1000|This card cannot attack unless you control exactly 1 other monster. Once per turn, you can tribute 1 other Level 6 or lower monster to inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the Tributed Monster's ATK.|
|The Spirit of Winter|0|XMAS|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||All Monsters your opponent controls lose 1000 ATK until the End Phase, During the End Phase, Your opponent draws 1 card. only 1 "The Spirit of Winter" can be activated per turn|
|Presents of Forgotten Christmases|0|XMAS|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Once per turn, the turn player can discard up to 3 cards from there hand to add 1 Forgotten Present Counter to a card on the field for each card discarded, during each End Phase any card that has a Forgotten Present Counter on it is destroyed and the owner of that card gains 1000 Life Points. Forgotten Present Counters cannot be placed on this card.|
|Malevolent Trial|0|XMAS|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Both players pick up 3 cards from the top of their Decks and show those cards to each other. The player who picked up the monster(s) with the highest total Levels Special Summons 1 of those monsters, and the rest of the picked up cards are sent back to the Deck, it is then shuffled. If a player does not pick up a monster, he/she takes 800 damage and sends the picked up cards to the Graveyard. If both players pick up monsters whose total Levels are equal, send all of the picked up cards to the Graveyard.|
|Shadow Maker Dragon|0|XMAS|Dragon/Effect|DARK|3||1400|250|As long as this card is on the field, your opponents monsters cannot be equipped with Equip Spell Cards any of your opponents monster equipped with Equip Spell Cards when this card is Summoned are destroyed.|
|Worthy Tribute|0|XMAS|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Tribute 1 monster you control to Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard that is the same Level as the Tributed monster. When the monster is destroyed, destroy this card. When this card is destroyed, destroy the monster.|
|Summoning Blast|0|XMAS|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Activate this card when a monster is Summoned inflict 800 damage to whoever Summoned the monster. After this cards activation place it on the bottom of the Deck.|
|Basking Lizard|001|XMAS|Reptile|LIGHT|2||500|800|This docile creature spends most of it's time basking in the sun to raise it's body temperature. Once warm, he becomes much more agile.|
|Flames of Fury|002|XMAS|Pyro/Effect|DARK|2||700|400|When this face-up Attack Position card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 'Flames of Fury' from your Deck in Attack Position. If this card is summoned by this effect, it's ATK is increased to 500 more than the ATK of the destroyed monster.|
|Spitfire Komodo|003|XMAS|Reptile/Fusion/Effect|FIRE|6||2300|1200|[Basking Lizard]+[Flames of Fury] This card cannot attack during the turn it is summoned. During your Standby Phase, you can increase this card's ATK by 700. If you do this, this card cannot attack this turn.|
|Raging Blizzard|004|XMAS|Spell Card|Spell|Normal|||You can only activate this card during your Main Phase 1. Neither player can conduct their Battle Phase until your next turn.|
|Holiday Ceasefire|005|XMAS|Trap Card|Trap|Normal|||Activate during your opponents Main Phase. Your opponent draws 1 card, and cannot conduct their Battle Phase this turn.|
|Green Tuning Flowers|0|XMAS|Insect/Fusion|Earth|1||0|0|'Greenfly' + 'Orchid Knight'. When this card is successfully summonned, destroy all level 5 and higher monsters. During a Synchro Summon, This card is treated as a Tuner monster, and you can call 1 name and Level, This card's name is treated as that name and is also treated as that level.|
|Holly Wreath|0|XMAS|Plant/Effect|EARTH|4||1200|1900|Once per turn, you can activate 1 of the following effects: - Increase this cards ATK by 500 and decrease your Life Points by 1000. - Decrease the ATK and DEF of 1 of your opponents monsters by 500 and increase your opponents Life Points by 1000.|
|Mahican the Jungle Demon|0|XMAS|Beast/Effect|DARK|10||?|?|This card can be Tribute Summoned with 1 Tribute if the Tribute is a Normal Monster if it is Summoned in this way it cannot declare an attack this turn. This cards ATK and DEF are equal to the number of Normal Monsters in your Graveyard x400.|
|Treasures of the Forest|0|XMAS|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Remove from play 1 Plant, Beast or Beast-Warrior-Type monster from your hand. Draw 2 cards.|
|Bountiful Beacon|0|XMAS|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||This card can only be equipped to a Normal Monster. When the equipped monster inflicts battle damage to your opponent draw 1 card.|
|Counter Creator|0|XMAS|Psychic/Effect|LIGHT|4||1000|1000|Once per turn, you can add 1 counter to any card with a counter on it.|
|Neo Ritual Technique|0|XMAS|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Once per turn, shuffle as many Ritual Monsters in your hand as you like into your deck, Then draw the same number of cards. Whilst this card is face up on the field, If you activate a Ritual Spell card, you can Ritual Summon the Ritual Monster from your Deck. If you do this, the level of the Ritual Monster is increased by 4.|
|BINARY_BOMB_32.exe|0|XMAS|Thunder|Light|1||0|0|A small piece of explosive coding, it is said that this code has great potential.|
|Bombing Sequence|0|XMAS|Trap Card|Trap||None|||Select 1 'BINARY_BOMB_32.exe' on your side of the field. Remove it from play to destroy up to 3 cards on the field. If this card is activated during the battle phase, both players take 500 damage.|

(Not gonna even try spoiler tags >_>)

I think I ought to explain why I haven't been on recently.

I rediscovered the password to my old account: [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/2033-snowyash07/"]http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/2033-snowyash07/[/url]

After consulting a moderator, I decided the best thing to do would be to stop using this account and start using the older one instead.

I intend to be active in this CCG, but I won't be using this account, as I'd rather not run the risk of being banned for a double account.

Sorry about any confusion.

Alright, thanks for clearing that up.

So Skizo = Snowyash07. Thanks ^.^

[quote name='tommers2008' timestamp='1293070764' post='4875281']
Error's fixed all cards are fine now. They are in the first post. But the Spoiler thing has made it really long. God damn thing better get fixed soon.
[/quote]

Holiday Ceasefire, needs to go from:

|Trap Card|Trap|Normal|

to:

|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|

Ah okay Snowyash, I genuinely thought you were two different people who both liked that Nightwatchman character. Oops. :lol:

Apologises for also making a hash of my coding, my bad (facepalms).

Also Tommers, small thing. Are you going to give each card a number 1-25 like in previous sets?

Not that it's a huge deal.

Archived