The Ultimate CCG - TUCCG

tommers2008

Matt, I'm more or less an insomniac.

|Name|Number|Set|Type|Attribute|Level|Icon|ATK|DEF|Effect|0|

I've used this card format for some of my own cards and I'm unsure if the 0| is even needed.
I'll throw in some cards after I've had a good look at all the others so I know I'm not recycling old ideas.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, nice to hace you on board ^_^

Anyway, Vanillas: *Goes and gets Ice Cream*

|Terrordactyl|0|FTGD|Dinosaur|Wind|4||1900|1600|A fierce creature in the skies, it is said to appear after death. They fight against King Arminius for reasons unknown.|

|Raven Scout|0|FTGD|Winged Beast|Wind|4||1200|1200|Not very powerful in combat, and rejected by King Arminius, they lurk in the city, waiting to strike.|

|Air Mage|0|FTGD|Spellcaster|Wind|4||1400|2000|A wizard able to control air currents, he protects himself with clouds. He holds a childhood grudge against King Arminius...|

|Emerald Dragon|0|FTGD|Dragon|Wind|4||1800|1600|A treasure brought to life by King Arminius, it was restrained and damaged. It has now escaped, and roams the skies.|

That ought to do for now. Vanilla Support soon (This is not an archetype, the flavor just makes it seem that way...)

That's OK. Looking at the card, my (NOT) amazing idea is:

Ancient Tuning Art

....*tumbleweeds*

Anyway, I like cards 3 and 6.

Also if I wrote a [color="#FF0000"]*WARNING! WARNING*[/color] [spoiler=WARNING][color="#C0C0C0"]fanfic[/color][/spoiler] would that be OK? Some of these cards are giving me good ideas...

I'm sort of assuming dogfish44 has the power to accept me in. I've had the idea of a Thunder/Toolbox Archetype so, here it is.

[spoiler=Fulmen Archetype]
|Thunderstorm|0|FTGD|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Once per turn, you can add 1 "Fulmen" monster from your Hand to your Deck and add 1 "Fulmen" monster of an equal Level from your Deck or Graveyard to your Hand. The Deck is then shuffled.|

|Fulmen Warrior|0|FTGD|Thunder/Effect|Light|4||1500|1600|When this card inflicts Battle Damage, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Fulmen" monster from your Graveyard to your Deck.|

|Fulmen Footsoldier|0|FTGD|Thunder/Tuner/Effect|Light|3||800|800|You can discard this card to add 1 "Fulmen" Monster from your Deck to your Hand.|

|Fulmen Shocktrooper|0|FTGD|Thunder/Synchro/Effect|Light|7||2600|1700|Once per turn, you can add 1 "Fulmen" Monster from your Graveyard to your Hand. While this card is face-up on your side of the field, you can discard 1 "Fulmen" monster from your Hand to negate the activation of your opponents Trap Card and destroy it.|

|Fulmen Battlemaster|0|FTGD|Thunder/Effect|Light|6||2200|1400|Once per turn, you can tribute 1 other "Fulmen" Monster you control to destroy 1 face-down Spell or Trap your opponent controls|

|Fulmen Surge|0|FTGD|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||When a Level 4 or lower "Fulmen" Monster is added to your Hand by a card effect, Special Summon it. During each of your Standby Phases(s) you can pay 800 Life Points, if you don't, this card is destroyed.|

|Lightningrod|0|FTGD|Spell Card|Spell|||||Tribute 1 "Fulmen" Monster on your side of the field. Add 1 "Fulmen" Monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your Hand.|

|Fulmen Blade|0|FTGD|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||Increase the ATK of a "Fulmen" Monster that is equipped with this card by 400. When the equipped "Fulmen" Monster is destroyed, you can remove this card from play to add 1 "Fulmen" Monster from your Graveyard to your Hand.|

|Power Grid|0|FTGD|Spell Card|Spell|||||Send 1 "Fulmen" Monster you control to the Graveyard. Destroy 1 face-up monster your opponent controls.|

|Fulmen Barrier|0|FTGD|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||When a "Fulmen" Monster you control is targeted by a card effect, you can discard 1 "Fulmen" Monster from your Hand to negate the effect and destroy that card.|

|Fulmen Archer|0|FTGD|Thunder/Tuner/Effect|Light|4||1300/900|If this card is used as Synchro Material for a "Fulmen" Synchro Monster, inflict 600 damage to your opponents Life Points and add 1 "Fulmen" Monster from your Graveyard to your Hand.|

|Fulmen Knight|0|FTGD|Thunder/Effect|Light|4||1800/800|When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, you can add 1 "Fulmen" Monster from your Deck to your Hand.|

|Fulmen Medic|0|FTGD|Thunder/Effect|Light|2||0/1900|Once per turn, you can add 1 "Fulmen" Monster from your Graveyard to your Hand. While this card is face-up on your side of the field, "Fulmen" Monsters you control cannot be targeted by your opponents Spell Cards.|

|Fulmen Armourer|0|FTGD|Thunder/Effect|Light|4||1300/1300|Discard 1 card from your Hand to add 1 "Fulmen" monster from your Hand to your Deck.|

|Fulmen Discharge|0|FTGD|Trap Card|Trap|||||Inflict 200 points of damage to your opponents Life Points for every "Fulmen" Monster on your side of the fiels in your Hand.|
[/spoiler]

Only Tommers accepts cards, but I do a lot of talking with him. Lemme go through those cards...

Just at a Glance:
They focus a lot on hand control and effect damage, most likely wants to advoid anything to do with removed from play. Look very likely to be a powerful archetype, although might have an issue with decking out. Very aggressive towards Back Row.

|Thunderstorm|0|FTGD|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Once per turn, you can add 1 "Fulmen" monster from your Hand to your Deck and add 1 "Fulmen" monster of an equal Level from your Deck or Graveyard to your Hand. The Deck is then shuffled.| [b]I would rather see this as a Continuous Spell Card, with a cost (Gravryard revival seems OP'ed to me if no cost...)[/b]

|Fulmen Warrior|0|FTGD|Thunder/Effect|Light|4||1500|1600|When this card inflicts Battle Damage, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Fulmen" monster from your Graveyard to your Deck.| [b]Relatively weak without effect, and I doubt it will have its effect used too often.[/b]

|Fulmen Footsoldier|0|FTGD|Thunder/Tuner/Effect|Light|3||800|800|You can discard this card to add 1 "Fulmen" Monster from your Deck to your Hand.|[b]Fine[/b]

|Fulmen Shocktrooper|0|FTGD|Thunder/Synchro/Effect|Light|7||2600|1700|Once per turn, you can add 1 "Fulmen" Monster from your Graveyard to your Hand. While this card is face-up on your side of the field, you can discard 1 "Fulmen" monster from your Hand to negate the activation of your opponents Trap Card and destroy it.|[b]Missing the 1 "Fulmen" Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner "Fulhem" bit, but a useful card. Discard really isn't much of a punishment for these guys though...[/b]

|Fulmen Battlemaster|0|FTGD|Thunder/Effect|Light|6||2200|1400|Once per turn, you can tribute 1 other "Fulmen" Monster you control to destroy 1 face-down Spell or Trap your opponent controls|[b]Standard but good - Balanced[/b]

|Fulmen Surge|0|FTGD|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||When a Level 4 or lower "Fulmen" Monster is added to your Hand by a card effect, Special Summon it. During each of your Standby Phases(s) you can pay 800 Life Points, if you don't, this card is destroyed.|[b]My opinion is OP'ed - Since half the archetypes does just that, I see this being a very fast swarmer of reasonalby powerful cards, particularly since it isn't that expensive.[/b]

|Lightningrod|0|FTGD|Spell Card|Spell|||||Tribute 1 "Fulmen" Monster on your side of the field. Add 1 "Fulmen" Monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your Hand.|[b]Underwhelming and UP'ed, considering monsters can do this, but perfectly fine as an alternative.[/b]

|Fulmen Blade|0|FTGD|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||Increase the ATK of a "Fulmen" Monster that is equipped with this card by 400. When the equipped "Fulmen" Monster is destroyed, you can remove this card from play to add 1 "Fulmen" Monster from your Graveyard to your Hand.| [b]Perfectly fine equip spell - And a realistic effect.[/b]

|Power Grid|0|FTGD|Spell Card|Spell|||||Send 1 "Fulmen" Monster you control to the Graveyard. Destroy 1 face-up monster your opponent controls.| [b]Finally something for the monster killing rather than spells & traps. Reasonable cost.[/b]

|Fulmen Barrier|0|FTGD|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||When a "Fulmen" Monster you control is targeted by a card effect, you can discard 1 "Fulmen" Monster from your Hand to negate the effect and destroy that card.|[b]Any effect? Interesting, although there aren't too many effects for now.[/b]

|Fulmen Archer|0|FTGD|Thunder/Tuner/Effect|Light|4||1300/900|If this card is used as Synchro Material for a "Fulmen" Synchro Monster, inflict 600 damage to your opponents Life Points and add 1 "Fulmen" Monster from your Graveyard to your Hand.|[b]2 effects - Both positive, and the Synchro. Remove one or both side effects (If you remove both, increase stats.)[/b]

|Fulmen Knight|0|FTGD|Thunder/Effect|Light|4||1800/800|When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, you can add 1 "Fulmen" Monster from your Deck to your Hand.| [b]Standard Beatstick - Although you need to note on shuffling the deck.[/b]

|Fulmen Medic|0|FTGD|Thunder/Effect|Light|2||0/1900|Once per turn, you can add 1 "Fulmen" Monster from your Graveyard to your Hand. While this card is face-up on your side of the field, "Fulmen" Monsters you control cannot be targeted by your opponents Spell Cards.| [b]Interessting - Thankfully doesn't negate all spells, and the ATK makes it balanced.[/b]

|Fulmen Armourer|0|FTGD|Thunder/Effect|Light|4||1300/1300|Discard 1 card from your Hand to add 1 "Fulmen" monster from your Hand to your Deck.| [b]*Generic note about shuffling deck*. Perfectly fine, although it lacks the normal exclusivity of 'Fulhem@ discard.[/b]

|Fulmen Discharge|0|FTGD|Trap Card|Trap|||||Inflict 200 points of damage to your opponents Life Points for every "Fulmen" Monster on your side of the field in your Hand.|[b]On your side of the field and in your hand? Meh, not much of a hit, particularly as it reveals your entire hand (There may be strategies which rely on a lower life point level in the future, and not revealing your entire hand could hide one... Not like anyone would be so mean ^.^;;[/b]

hmmm, I might make an Archetype with a common Drawback....

|Furyswarm Core|0|FTGD|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||If a card effect that causes either person to discard cards in their hand is activated, You can send this card you control to the graveyard to negate the activation and destroy it. If this effect is activated, during this turn, the Damage inflicted by the effect of "Furyswarm" Monsters is inflicted to your opponent instead.|

|Furyswarm Varaku|0|FTGD|Insect/Effect|Dark|4||2000|1000|Once per turn, You can special Summon 1 "Furyswarm" Monster from your hand and Take 1000 Damage. During each End Phase, if you do not control a "Furyswarm Core", Take 1000 Damage.|

|Furyswarm Kurava|0|FTGD|Insect/Effect|Dark|4||1800|1000|Once per turn, You can Destroy 1 card your opponent controls and Take 1000 Damage. During each End Phase, if you do not control a "Furyswarm Core", Take 900 Damage.|

|Furyswarm Rakuva|0|FTGD|Insect/Effect|Dark|4||2000|1000|Once per turn, You can declare a Direct attack with this card even if your opponent controls a monster, if you use this effect, Take 1000 Damage at the end of the battle phase. During each End Phase, if you do not control a "Furyswarm Core", Take 1000 Damage.|

|Furyswarm Urakva|0|FTGD|Insect/Effect|Dark|4||1800|1000|Once per turn, You can add 1 "Furyswarm" card from your deck to your hand and Take 1000 Damage. During each End Phase, if you do not control a "Furyswarm Core", Take 900 Damage.|

|Furyswarm Aravuk|0|FTGD|Insect/Effect|Dark|4||1800|1000|if this monster were to be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed, Take 1000 Damage each time this effect is used. During each End Phase, if you do not control a "Furyswarm Core", Take 900 Damage.|

|Furyswarm Tax Hike|0|FTGD|Trap Card|Trap|||||Activate only if you control a "Furyswarm Core" and 1 or more "Furyswarm" Monsters, Discard 1 card from your hand.|

[quote name='dogfish44' timestamp='1290381454' post='4801756']
Only Tommers accepts cards, but I do a lot of talking with him. Lemme go through those cards...

[b]I was hinting more at club acceptance than anything. Oh well, I'm just glad for the card input.[/b]

Just at a Glance:
They focus a lot on hand control and effect damage, most likely wants to advoid anything to do with removed from play. Look very likely to be a powerful archetype, although might have an issue with decking out. Very aggressive towards Back Row.

Thunderstorm - [b]I would rather see this as a Continuous Spell Card, with a cost (Gravryard revival seems OP'ed to me if no cost...)[/b]

It was meant to be a 1 for 1 situation of a sort, lose a card from your Hand to add another one. I'll put in a cost for bringing them from the grave though. I want my field spell.

Fulmen Warrior - [b]Relatively weak without effect, and I doubt it will have its effect used too often.[/b]

This was almost the first card I made of these, and my plan for the effects were vague. I'd change it, but I wouldn't be sure what the best idea for it (aside from a beatstick) would be.

Fulmen Footsoldier - [b]Fine[/b]

Why thank you. :)

Fulmen Shocktrooper - [b]Missing the 1 "Fulmen" Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner "Fulhem" bit, but a useful card. Discard really isn't much of a punishment for these guys though...[/b]

I thought I forgot something here. I know the cost isn't very punishing, but RFG would really start messing these guys up. And I'd rather not spam LP costs.

Fulmen Battlemaster - [b]Standard but good - Balanced[/b]

Simply put, bland but effective. Just sort of added it to fill up the 1 Tribute slot.

Fulmen Surge - [b]My opinion is OP'ed - Since half the archetypes does just that, I see this being a very fast swarmer of reasonalby powerful cards, particularly since it isn't that expensive.[/b]

You're right there. I just wanted to add a bit of a swarm engine, but I don't know whether to scrap it or find a way of limiting it while still keeping it useful.

Lightningrod - [b]Underwhelming and UP'ed, considering monsters can do this, but perfectly fine as an alternative.[/b]

It was this or from both Deck and Graveyard. UP'd or OP'd was the debate here.

Fulmen Blade - [b]Perfectly fine equip spell - And a realistic effect.[/b]

Although the OCG is probably way off. Thanks for the compliment.

Power Grid - [b]Finally something for the monster killing rather than spells & traps. Reasonable cost.[/b]

I did have something else for this, but dropped it for the 15-card archetype limit.

Fulmen Barrier - [b]Any effect? Interesting, although there aren't too many effects for now.[/b]

And I thought this would be OP'd for sure.

Fulmen Archer - [b]2 effects - Both positive, and the Synchro. Remove one or both side effects (If you remove both, increase stats.)[/b]

I'll probably remove the LP damage.

Fulmen Knight - [b]Standard Beatstick - Although you need to note on shuffling the deck.[/b]

I'll do just that.

Fulmen Medic - [b]Interessting - Thankfully doesn't negate all spells, and the ATK makes it balanced.[/b]

You spelled interesting wrong... I thought perhaps I was going overboard here. Wall+Recycle+Spell Protection= OP'd ??

Fulmen Armourer - [b]*Generic note about shuffling deck*. Perfectly fine, although it lacks the normal exclusivity of 'Fulhem@ discard.[/b]

Oops. I put Deck and Hand wrong way round.

Fulmen Discharge - [b]On your side of the field and in your hand? Meh, not much of a hit, particularly as it reveals your entire hand (There may be strategies which rely on a lower life point level in the future, and not revealing your entire hand could hide one... Not like anyone would be so mean ^.^;;[/b]

It was going to be graveyard, but considering most of the cards add from grave to hand, that was where most of the damage would come from (potentially). Although I could change that.
[/quote]

I'll repost when I've ironed out the problems.

Hey guys sorry i haven't been on in few days, had a wild weekend.

All 3 new members welcome im really glad to have you all.

Now on to business.

Saturn, i will pick 15 cards out of them and add them, because archetypes had a 15 card limit (I no there a Type, but we wont be using there type they will just go down as archetype, if you don't want them in like that please tell me.)

Matt, great cards thanks for making generic Spells and traps, i will be making some slight changes to cards.(Example, spirit chains will have a higher cost)

Dogfish, i absolutely love those vanillas great job, love the flavor text, i will be changing Raven scout to Level 3 (just seems more fitting). Yes write a fanfic no problem, i would be glad to read it, but as you no our game will not be built around, or make changes for it.

Skizo, yes of course he has power to accept you. On to your Fulmen archetype i won't give my opinion until you repost them, i feel that is a fairer thing to do.

Flandre, Nice cards, can be very strong but can also have major disadvantage, accepted.

I forgot about re-posting until I my notification came up. OK, these are the revised versions for the Archetype.

|Thunderstorm|0|FTGD|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Once per turn, you can add 1 "Fulmen" monster from your Hand to your Deck and add 1 "Fulmen" monster of an equal Level from your Deck or Graveyard to your Hand. If the card was added to your Hand from the Graveyard, you must discard it at the End Phase. The Deck is then shuffled.|

|Fulmen Warrior|0|FTGD|Thunder/Effect|Light|4||1700|1200|When this card inflicts Battle Damage, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Fulmen" monster from your Graveyard to your Deck.|

|Fulmen Footsoldier|0|FTGD|Thunder/Tuner/Effect|Light|3||800|800|You can discard this card to add 1 "Fulmen" Monster from your Deck to your Hand.|

|Fulmen Shocktrooper|0|FTGD|Thunder/Synchro/Effect|Light|7||2600|1700|1 "Fulmen" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters. Once per turn, you can add 1 "Fulmen" Monster from your Graveyard to your Hand. While this card is face-up on your side of the field, you can discard 1 "Fulmen" monster from your Hand to negate the activation of your opponents Trap Card and destroy it.|

|Fulmen Battlemaster|0|FTGD|Thunder/Effect|Light|6||2200|1400|Once per turn, you can tribute 1 other "Fulmen" Monster you control to destroy 1 face-down Spell or Trap your opponent controls|

|Fulmen Surge|0|FTGD|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||When a Level 4 or lower "Fulmen" Monster is added to your Hand by a card effect, you can discard 1 "Fulmen" Monster from your Hand to Special Summon it. During each of your Standby Phases(s) you can pay 800 Life Points, if you don't, this card is destroyed.|

|Lightningrod|0|FTGD|Spell Card|Spell|||||Tribute 1 "Fulmen" Monster on your side of the field. Add 1 "Fulmen" Monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your Hand.|

|Fulmen Blade|0|FTGD|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||Increase the ATK of a "Fulmen" Monster that is equipped with this card by 400. When the equipped "Fulmen" Monster is destroyed, you can remove this card from play to add 1 "Fulmen" Monster from your Graveyard to your Hand.|

|Power Grid|0|FTGD|Spell Card|Spell|||||Send 1 "Fulmen" Monster you control to the Graveyard. Destroy 1 face-up monster your opponent controls.|

|Fulmen Barrier|0|FTGD|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||When a "Fulmen" Monster you control is targeted by a card effect, you can discard 1 "Fulmen" Monster from your Hand to negate the effect and destroy that card.|

|Fulmen Archer|0|FTGD|Thunder/Tuner/Effect|Light|4||1300/900|If this card is used as Synchro Material for a "Fulmen" Synchro Monster, add 1 "Fulmen" Monster from your Graveyard to your Hand.|

|Fulmen Knight|0|FTGD|Thunder/Effect|Light|4||1800/800|When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, you can add 1 "Fulmen" Monster from your Deck to your Hand. The Deck is then shuffled.|

|Fulmen Medic|0|FTGD|Thunder/Effect|Light|2||0/1900|Once per turn, you can add 1 "Fulmen" Monster from your Graveyard to your Hand. While this card is face-up on your side of the field, "Fulmen" Monsters you control cannot be targeted by your opponents Spell Cards.|

|Fulmen Armourer|0|FTGD|Thunder/Effect|Light|4||1300/1300|Discard 1 card from your Hand to add 1 "Fulmen" monster from your Deck to your Hand.|

|Fulmen Discharge|0|FTGD|Trap Card|Trap|||||Inflict 300 points of damage to your opponents Life Points for every "Fulmen" Monster on your side of the field and in your Graveyard.|

|Thunderstorm|0|FTGD|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Once per turn, you can add 1 "Fulmen" monster from your Hand to your Deck and add 1 "Fulmen" monster of an equal Level from your Deck or Graveyard to your Hand. If the card was added to your Hand from the Graveyard, you must discard it at the End Phase. The Deck is then shuffled.| [b]Fine[/b]

|Fulmen Warrior|0|FTGD|Thunder/Effect|Light|4||1700|1200|When this card inflicts Battle Damage, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Fulmen" monster from your Graveyard to your Deck.|[b]Special Summon to your Deck? do you mean from Grave and Deck, if so his attack will be lowered to 1600[/b]

|Fulmen Footsoldier|0|FTGD|Thunder/Tuner/Effect|Light|3||800|800|You can discard this card to add 1 "Fulmen" Monster from your Deck to your Hand.|[b]Fine[/b]

|Fulmen Shocktrooper|0|FTGD|Thunder/Synchro/Effect|Light|7||2600|1700|1 "Fulmen" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters. Once per turn, you can add 1 "Fulmen" Monster from your Graveyard to your Hand. While this card is face-up on your side of the field, you can discard 1 "Fulmen" monster from your Hand to negate the activation of your opponents Trap Card and destroy it.|[b]Fine[/b]

|Fulmen Battlemaster|0|FTGD|Thunder/Effect|Light|6||2200|1400|Once per turn, you can tribute 1 other "Fulmen" Monster you control to destroy 1 face-down Spell or Trap your opponent controls| [b]Fine[/b]

|Fulmen Surge|0|FTGD|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||When a Level 4 or lower "Fulmen" Monster is added to your Hand by a card effect, you can discard 1 "Fulmen" Monster from your Hand to Special Summon it. During each of your Standby Phases(s) you can pay 800 Life Points, if you don't, this card is destroyed.|[b]800 cost isn't enough should be 1000 at least, and i no what card you are SS but it isn't worded properly and some people might get confused[/b]

|Lightningrod|0|FTGD|Spell Card|Spell|||||Tribute 1 "Fulmen" Monster on your side of the field. Add 1 "Fulmen" Monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your Hand.|[b]Fine[/b]

|Fulmen Blade|0|FTGD|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||Increase the ATK of a "Fulmen" Monster that is equipped with this card by 400. When the equipped "Fulmen" Monster is destroyed, you can remove this card from play to add 1 "Fulmen" Monster from your Graveyard to your Hand.| [b]Add this, except the monster just destroyed[/b]

|Power Grid|0|FTGD|Spell Card|Spell|||||Send 1 "Fulmen" Monster you control to the Graveyard. Destroy 1 face-up monster your opponent controls.|[b] Fine, but probably should have been trap[/b]

|Fulmen Barrier|0|FTGD|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||When a "Fulmen" Monster you control is targeted by a card effect, you can discard 1 "Fulmen" Monster from your Hand to negate the effect and destroy that card.| [b]Fine[/b]

|Fulmen Archer|0|FTGD|Thunder/Tuner/Effect|Light|4||1300|900|If this card is used as Synchro Material for a "Fulmen" Synchro Monster, add 1 "Fulmen" Monster from your Graveyard to your Hand.| [b]Again add except this monster[/b]

|Fulmen Knight|0|FTGD|Thunder/Effect|Light|4||1800|800|When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, you can add 1 "Fulmen" Monster from your Deck to your Hand. The Deck is then shuffled.|[b]Fine[/b]

|Fulmen Medic|0|FTGD|Thunder/Effect|Light|2||0|1900|Once per turn, you can add 1 "Fulmen" Monster from your Graveyard to your Hand. While this card is face-up on your side of the field, "Fulmen" Monsters you control cannot be targeted by your opponents Spell Cards.|[b]Fine[/b]

|Fulmen Armourer|0|FTGD|Thunder/Effect|Light|4||1300|1300|Discard 1 card from your Hand to add 1 "Fulmen" monster from your Deck to your Hand.|[b]Fine[/b]

[s]|Fulmen Discharge|0|FTGD|Trap Card|Trap|||||Inflict 300 points of damage to your opponents Life Points for every "Fulmen" Monster on your side of the field and in your Graveyard.|[/s] [b]Not accepted, I don't think these cards should inflict burn, there constant recycling of each other is enough in my opinion[/b]

Any cards, with fine are accepted, make changes to other and they will be fine.

|Fulmen Warrior|0|FTGD|Thunder/Effect|Light|4||1600|1200|When this card inflicts Battle Damage, you can add 1 Level 4 or lower "Fulmen" monster from your Graveyard to your Deck.|

|Fulmen Surge|0|FTGD|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||When a Level 4 or lower "Fulmen" Monster is added to your Hand by a card effect, you can Special Summon it by discarding 1 "Fulmen" Monster in your Hand. During each of your Standby Phases(s) you can pay 1000 Life Points, if you don't, this card is destroyed.|

|Fulmen Blade|0|FTGD|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||Increase the ATK of a "Fulmen" Monster that is equipped with this card by 400. When the equipped "Fulmen" Monster is destroyed, you can remove this card from play to add 1 "Fulmen" Monster from your Graveyard to your Hand, other than the destroyed monster.|

|Power Grid|0|FTGD|Trap Card|Trap|||||Send 1 "Fulmen" Monster you control to the Graveyard. Destroy 1 face-up monster your opponent controls.|

|Fulmen Archer|0|FTGD|Thunder/Tuner/Effect|Light|4||1300/900|If this card is used as Synchro Material for a "Fulmen" Synchro Monster, add 1 "Fulmen" Monster from your Graveyard to your Hand, except "Fulmen Archer".|

And seeing as how Discharge is being cut out, I'll bring in the Fulmen boss monster:

|Fulmen Swordmaster|0|FTGD|Thunder/Effect|Light|8||2900|2000|Once per turn you can discard any number of "Fulmen" Monster in your Hand. Destroy cards your opponent controls equal to the number of "Fulmen" Monsters discarded by this card's effect.|

Glad you like them Tom, here are another 8: 4 attacking Monsters, 2 summoning Spells, and 2 continuous negating Traps.

Hiltia's Pet Scarlet Hound|007|FGTD|Pyro/Effect|Fire|4|1500|800|If this card destroys a WATER monster in battle, it can attack again in a row.
Eria's Pet Blue Dolphin|008|FGTD|Aqua/Effect|Water|4|1500|800|If this card destroys a FIRE monster in battle, it can attack again in a row.
Wynn's Pet Green Moth|009|FGTD|Insect/Effect|Wind|4|1500|800|If this card destroys a EARTH monster in battle, it can attack again in a row.
Aussa's Pet Earth Snake|010|FGTD|Rock/Effect|Earth|4|1500|800|If this card destroys a WIND monster in battle, it can attack again in a row.
Wish on a Shooting Star|011|FGTD|Spell Card|Spell|Normal|Select 1 Level 3 or lower monster in your Deck and remove it from play. Then flip 3 coins. If 2 or more are heads, Special Summon the selected monster.
The Martyr's Revenge|012|FGTD|Spell Card|Spell|Normal|During the End Phase of a turn you activated this card, if a monster you controlled was destroyed in battle when attacking an Attack Position monster with higher ATK, Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck with the same name as the destroyed monster.
The Vigilant Gravekeeper|013|FGTD|Trap Card|Trap|Continuous|Neither player can Special Summon monsters from their Graveyard.
Royal Tax Raise|14|FGTD|Trap Card|Trap|Continuous|The cost of all card effects that involve a Life Point cost to activate are doubled.

Feel free to make any changes to names/effects you see are needed. I may be covering old ground/real cards without knowing.

Ps name for previous card: Species Transformer Laboratory, or something like that if you can see what I'm going towards. Can't think of a decent play off Metamorphosis.

3 more cards for the Furyswarm Archetype

|Furyswarm Resoration Machine|0|FTGD|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||Equip only to a "Furyswarm" monster, if you were to take damage due to the effect of the equipped monster, You gain Life points equal the damage you were to take by that effect instead.|

|Furious Switchblade|0|FTGD|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||Return 1 "Furyswarm" monster you control to the owner's Deck and special summon 1 "Furyswarm" monster from your Deck whose level is equal to the level of the monster returned to the deck by this effect, and equip it to that monster. The equipped monster gains 1000 ATK. if you take damage by the effect of the equipped monster, Take 1000 Damage.|

|Furyswarm Molting Machine|0|FGTD|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Once per turn, you can Tribute "Furyswarm" monster and Special summon 1 "Furyswarm" Monster from your Graveyard whose level is equal to the tributed monster's level, and Gain Life points equal to half the ATK of the monster Special summoned by this effect, it's effects are Negated.|

2 Sideboard cards

|Prime Material Archfiend|0|FTGD|Fiend/Effect|Light|4||800|800|If this card would be destroyed by battle, you can send 1 card in your hand to the graveyard instead. When you would take damage by a card effect, Gain life points equal to half the damage you would have taken instead.|

|Herbivore's Greed|0|FTGD|Trap Card|Trap|||||Activate when you destroy an Opponent's Plant-Type Monster(By battle or by card effect), Draw 2 cards.|

and 3 Generic cards

|Ruthless Avarice|0|FTGD|Spell Card|Spell|||||Shuffle 5 Spell or Trap cards from your Graveyard to your deck, then Draw 1 card and reveal it, If it was a Monster, Draw 1 more card. Only 1 "Ruthless Avarice" can be activated per turn.|

|Truth Barrier|0|FTGD|Trap Card|Trap|||||Actvate when your opponent declares an attack, Reveal your hand to Destroy the Attacking monster and end the battle phase. After this card is activated, Return this card to your hand and discard 1 card.|

|Taxing the Tyrant|0|FTGD|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Tribute 1 monster to activate this card. Once per turn, You can negate the activation and effect of a Spell card and destroy it.|

Oh man i missed chance for my archetype to be entered. I guess i will add few things from list.

And Matt would you mind if i made the Dark and Light version of them cards?

|Dharc's Pet Shadowed Vulture|0|FTGD|Winged Beast/Effect|DARK|4||1500|800|If this card destroys a LIGHT monster in battle, it can attack again in a row.|

|Lyna's Pet Glimmering Pixie|0|FTGD|Fairy/Effect|LIGHT|4||1500|800|If this card destroys a DARK monster in battle, it can attack again in a row.|

|Fire Stockade|0|FTGD|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Once per turn, inflict 100 damage to your opponent for every FIRE monster you control.|

|Red Fireworks|0|FTGD|Machine/Effect|FIRE|2||500|1000|When this card is Summoned inflict 500 damage to your opponent. If this card is destroyed by battle inflict 500 damage to your opponent.|

|Green Fireworks|0|FTGD|Machine/Effect|FIRE|3||1000|1800|Flip: Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.|

|Yellow Fireworks|0|FTGD|Machine/Effect|FIRE|3||1500|1500|During each of your Standby Phases inflict 400 damage to your opponent. If this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon it during the End Phase with 500 less ATK and DEF. If this cards ATK and DEF reach 0 by this effect remove this card from play.|

|Firework Dragon|0|FTGD|Dragon/Fusion/Effect|FIRE|8||2500|2200|"Red Fireworks" + "Green Fireworks" + "Yellow Fireworks" This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. When this card is Summoned inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. If this card is destroyed by battle Special Summon 1 "Red Fireworks" 1 "Green Fireworks" and 1 "Yellow Fireworks" to your side of the field from your Graveyard.|

|Ignition Raven|0|FTGD|Winged Beast/Tuner/Effect|FIRE|2||900|400|You can remove from play 1 monster in your Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is Summoned this way, your opponent can Draw 1 card.|

|Barrier Bird|0|FTGD|Winged Beast/Tuner/Effect|WIND|3||1000|1000|You can discard this card to the Graveyard from your hand to negate an opponents attack and end their Battle Phase.|

|Mechanized Circle|0|FTGD|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Discard 1 Machine-Type monster from your hand, draw 1 card.|

[color="#FF0000"][size="5"][b]Expansion Pack 1[/b][/size][/color] If looking for set file its in 1st post

[spoiler=Set 1 cards]
[spoiler=Set 1 Info] This is the 1st Expansion Pack in The Ultimate CCG or TUCCG.
It is called Expansion Pack 1.
This is just an extra little pack which adds some much needed support missed in previous 2 Sets[/spoiler]

|Prime Material Archfiend|1|EXP1|Fiend/Effect|Light|4||800|800|If this card would be destroyed by battle, you can send 1 card in your hand to the graveyard instead. When you would take damage by a card effect, Gain life points equal to half the damage you would have taken instead.|

|Ruthless Avarice|2|EXP1|Spell Card|Spell|||||Shuffle 5 Spell or Trap cards from your Graveyard to your deck, then Draw 1 card and reveal it, If it was a Monster, Draw 1 more card. Only 1 "Ruthless Avarice" can be activated per turn.|

|Truth Barrier|3|EXP1|Trap Card|Trap|||||Actvate when your opponent declares an attack, Reveal your hand to Destroy the Attacking monster and end the battle phase. After this card is activated, Return this card to your hand and discard 1 card.|

|Taxing the Tyrant|4|EXP1|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Tribute 1 monster to activate this card. Once per turn, You can negate the activation and effect of a Spell card and destroy it.|

|Fire Stockade|5|EXP1|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Once per turn, inflict 100 damage to your opponent for every FIRE monster you control.|

|Red Fireworks|6|EXP1|Machine/Effect|FIRE|2||500|1000|When this card is Summoned inflict 500 damage to your opponent. If this card is destroyed by battle inflict 500 damage to your opponent.|

|Green Fireworks|7|EXP1|Machine/Effect|FIRE|3||1000|1800|Flip: Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.|

|Yellow Fireworks|8|EXP1|Machine/Effect|FIRE|3||1500|1500|During each of your Standby Phases inflict 400 damage to your opponent. If this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon it during the End Phase with 500 less ATK and DEF. If this cards ATK and DEF reach 0 by this effect remove this card from play.|

|Firework Dragon|9|EXP1|Dragon/Fusion/Effect|FIRE|8||2500|2200|"Red Fireworks" + "Green Fireworks" + "Yellow Fireworks" This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. When this card is Summoned inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. If this card is destroyed by battle Special Summon 1 "Red Fireworks" 1 "Green Fireworks" and 1 "Yellow Fireworks" to your side of the field from your Graveyard.|

|Ignition Raven|10|EXP1|Winged Beast/Tuner/Effect|FIRE|2||900|400|You can remove from play 1 monster in your Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is Summoned this way, your opponent can Draw 1 card.|

|Barrier Bird|11|EXP1|Winged Beast/Tuner/Effect|WIND|3||1000|1000|You can discard this card to the Graveyard from your hand to negate an opponents attack and end their Battle Phase.|

|Mechanized Circle|12|EXP1|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Discard 1 Machine-Type monster from your hand, draw 1 card.|

|Air Attack Squadron|13|EXP1|Machine/Effect|WIND|4||1900|1000|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 1 WIND monster in your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to destroy up to 2 Spell or Trap cards on the field.|

|Diamond Digger|14|EXP1|Rock/Effect|EARTH|4||1900|1000|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 1 EARTH monster in your Graveyard. If your opponent controls no face-up monsters this card can attack your opponent directly.|

|Quiet Ghoul|15|EXP1|Zombie/Effect|DARK|4||1900|1000|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can pay 800 points to Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower Zombie-Type monster from your Graveyard its effect is negated.|

|Storm Maker|16|EXP1|Thunder/Effect|LIGHT|4||1900|1000|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 1 LIGHT monster in your Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by Spell or Trap cards.|

|Sparkling Fish|17|EXP1|Fish/Effect|WATER|4||1900|1000|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 1 WATER monster in your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Fish-Type monster from the Graveyard.|

|Flame Warrior|18|EXP1|Pyro/Effect|FIRE|4||1900|1000|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 1 FIRE monster in your Graveyard. Once per turn, inflict 200 points of damage to your opponent for every FIRE monster on the field.|

|Calling of the Magma Mage|19|EXP1|Spell Card|Spell||Ritual|||This card is used to Ritual Summon "Magma Mage" you must also offer monsters whose total Level Stars equal 8 or more as a Tribute from the field or your hand.|

|Magma Mage|20|EXP1|Spellcaster/Ritual/Effect|FIRE|8||2800|2400|This monster can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Calling of the Magma Mage". You must also offer monsters whose total Level Stars equal 8 or more as a Tribute from the field or your hand. This card is also treated as a Pyro-Type monster. Once per turn, if this card destroys a Defense Position monster by battle, you can attack 1 more monster your opponent controls if your opponent controls no monsters inflict 800 damage instead. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard except by battle you can destroy 1 card your opponent controls.|

|Phoenix Shot|21|EXP1|Spell Card|Spell||Ritual|||This card is used to Ritual Summon "Golden Phoenix" you must also offer monsters whose total Level Stars equal 9 or more as a Tribute from the field or your hand.|

|Golden Phoenix|22|EXP1|Pyro/Ritual/Effect|FIRE|9||3000|2950|This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell card "Phoenix Shot" you must also offer monsters whose total Level Stars equal 9 or more as a Tribute from the field or your hand. When this card is Ritual Summoned, all your opponent's monsters are switched to face-up Defense Position (any flip effects are negated). Once per turn, you can discard 2 cards from your hand to destroy 1 card on the field and inflict 500 damage to your opponent. This card inflicts Piercing damage.|

|Puffer Fish|23|EXP1|Fish/Synchro/Effect|WATER|6||2200|2000|1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters As long as this card remains face-up on the field no WATER monsters you control can be targeted by the effects of your opponent's Spell Cards. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can discard 2 cards from your hand to inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the destroyed monsters ATK.|

|Warrior of the Shadows|24|EXP1|Warrior/Effect|DARK|4||1700|1000|As long as this card remains face-up on the field, negate the effects of all Flip Effect Monsters your opponent controls.|

|Coffin Queen|25|EXP1|Zombie/Gemini/Effect|DARK|3||1400|750|This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect: Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Zombie-Type monster from the Graveyard.|

[/spoiler]

Set 2 is fully complete, Set.file available in 1st post. Expansion pack will be added today or tommorrow

Yes i think i will put a limit on amount people can post in future e.t.c like everyone will get at least 10 spots or something, and in future people with get there own Expansion Packs to release new Archetypes or just support for anything already in game.

Pm me for duel.

[quote name='Ghost Rare' timestamp='1290449543' post='4803143']
Matt would you mind if i made the Dark and Light version of them cards?

|Dharc's Pet Shadowed Vulture|0|FTGD|Winged Beast/Effect|DARK|4||1500|800|If this card destroys a LIGHT monster in battle, it can attack again in a row.|

|Lyna's Pet Glimmering Pixie|0|FTGD|Fairy/Effect|LIGHT|4||1500|800|If this card destroys a DARK monster in battle, it can attack again in a row.|
[/quote]

No don't mind at all, I left them because I thought it may be a saturated idea what with only 100 spaces, so was gonna leave them for Set 3. You done a good job with them though cool names and stuff, like your Fireworks cards to.

[quote name='tommers2008' timestamp='1290484534' post='4804579']
Set 2 is fully complete, Set.file available in 1st post. Expansion pack will be added today or tommorrow

Yes i think i will put a limit on amount people can post in future e.t.c like everyone will get at least 10 spots or something, and in future people with get there own Expansion Packs to release new Archetypes or just support for anything already in game.

Pm me for duel.
[/quote]

That was fast. Think we have about 12 members now or something so probably a good idea.

Anyway point of this post is I've signed up to YVD (username: Matt Bahamut). Haven't done anything yet but will be available for test duels quite often from now on.

Ermmm... how do I access these cards?

Adding Cards can take time. If you go into your hard drive you should find a folder called 'Program Files'. If you have that, go into the XeroCreative folder. Then go to 'YVD'. Then, in a word editing program (Notepad) open it. Then, delete the current set file, and copy/paste the CCG set in. Save it (You may not be able to do this, if so, run as an administrator instead). Then, open YVD and the cards should be there (If not, run as administrator again.)

That should work. PM me with other issues.

Also, woot, new set ^_^.

EDIT: :( @ Herbivore greed.

[quote name='dogfish44' timestamp='1290528101' post='4805088']
Adding Cards can take time. If you go into your hard drive you should find a folder called 'Program Files'. If you have that, go into the XeroCreative folder. Then go to 'YVD'. Then, in a word editing program (Notepad) open it. Then, delete the current set file, and copy/paste the CCG set in. Save it (You may not be able to do this, if so, run as an administrator instead). Then, open YVD and the cards should be there (If not, run as administrator again.)

That should work. PM me with other issues.
[/quote]

Nope not worked. Access denied and stuff.

Am I really supposed to delete all record of the real cards though?

Really rained on my bonfire.

Archived