The Ultimate CCG - TUCCG

tommers2008

What are you talking about you would still have a hand. You can draw cards and use them for discard purposes you wouldn't have to summon every turn. Anyway if you do destroy it with spear or tit, it doesn't make it less broken and then you could just have another one. Current way card is its going to be banned. So its much easier to change it.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Both cards are changed to this. Make changes to your .Set file.

Truth Barrier - "Activate this card when your opponent declares an attack. Reveal your hand to negate the attack and end the Battle Phase, you can also discard 1 card at random from your hand to destroy the attacking monster. After this card is activated you can return it to your hand, if you do so you must discard 1 card at random from your hand."

Spirit Chains - "Activate this card after you Summon a Spirit Monster. By paying Life Points equal to the Summoned monsters Level x 500, that monster does not return to your hand during the End Phase."

Okay then Ban List discussion is now over. Ban list remains blank for now.

[color="#FF0000"][size="5"]Tournament Registration is now open[/size][/color]
Tournament will start on December 7th, so get get your last testing done and then sign up.
Please register as follows
name - tommers2008
Deck - Sea Guardian Synchro

Do you think we should post Deck lists? What format would you all suggest we use?

[u][b]Tournament List[/b][/u]
[u][b]Members - Deck[/b][/u]
tommers2008 - Sea Guardian Synchro
Ghost Rare - Aggro Beatdown
dogfish44 - Gallant Warrior Synchro Beatdown (GWSB)
Flandre Scarlet - Furyswarm
Seattleite - Water Control

Name - Nos Ferata (AKA Flandre Scarlet)
Deck - Furious Beatdown (AKA Furyswarm Beatdown)
Notes - If i don't show, you can exclude me, i tend to have other things to do

I Suggest the Swiss Format which allows even the losers to Duel, and any amount of players can enter

Swiss Format: It's not in brackets, but who versuses who is random, The winner of each duel gets 1 point, the tourney is over when all Tourney players have dueled each player, the person with the most points is the winner. In case of a Tie, the Tiebreaker will be a duel

Name: +LeoMence
YVD Username: Ovechkin-Rocks
Card Making Experience: Over 1 year.
How active will you be: I will be active with discussing in this ccg.
Will you duel: Most likely not, I joined because I wanted to mainly talk to you guys here.

So, first thing, since the other ccgs are in Realistic Cards, I suggest you talk to Josh about that.

Just trying to help out ;D.

Ditto, I'm having issues finding the other CCGs.

EDIT - They've got booted to written cards, and I have no desire to recieve the same boot :lol: . Quite frankly, we're a club, not just a card making base.

@ Matt - Have you tried the YVD forums? THey should be able to help far better than I, or any other member, can.

Also, why are NGD at war with us? They're making us look immature, and I want to write up a story for our OP. ^.^''

EDIT2: Also got some card zone lockdown beasts done. Gives them a theme without a clear cut archetype! (And more monsters >_>)

Archived