The Ultimate CCG - TUCCG

tommers2008

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='tommers2008' timestamp='1290986063' post='4817283']
Welcome Werelord, hope you enjoy it here and have a good time.

Also werelord please make sure any archetype/cards you do add isn't from Leo's ccg that goes for you as well Sea, and by not from it i mean even cards that got kicked from the reset, you can of course take old ideas and refreshen them with new names/effects/stats/types/attributes all or any of these, you no i just don't want this ccg to be copy of another one or a fall back for cards not in another one.
[/quote]

Got it and THX

[quote name='dogfish44' timestamp='1291058356' post='4818639']
My opinion on Changing cards, and not banning them? IMHO, not a good idea, I'd rather have it banned and an edit released in the new pack, whilst leaving the older one.
[/quote]

Okay, but what is the point in having cards in the game that can't be used. Fair enough with Limited and semi limited cards but having a card in game that cannot be used does seem dumb to me, when we can change it unlike the TCG we do have that power.

[quote name='tommers2008' timestamp='1291069896' post='4819143']
Okay, but what is the point in having cards in the game that can't be used. Fair enough with Limited and semi limited cards but having a card in game that cannot be used does seem dumb to me, when we can change it unlike the TCG we do have that power.
[/quote]
You don't change them because later on they can be reintroduced after a certain time period. This can be seen in TCG with cards like Dark Hole, Monster Rebourne, ect.

In my opinion, what's the point of having a banlist, or even a having a banlist discussion, if we're going to simply edit cards to make them playable? Surely we may as well use the banlist or there is no point to this argument.

[quote name='Matt Bahamut' timestamp='1291160009' post='4821230']
I'm for not changing cards once the set is released, and making new and better versions in later packs.It's interesting to learn and improve on banned and broken cards, and banned cards can be used as yardsticks for progression.
[/quote]

[quote name='Flandre Scarlet' timestamp='1291167832' post='4821520']
No Support

Changing the cards after they are released is not realistic in any way shape or form, though i promise i will find a way to be able to find use for the banned cards
[/quote]

I'd rather not make new versions or update ban-worthy cards. Maybe re-introduce them if the CCG can use them and not break the game. Although banning, limiting, etc does provide a good idea of where to avoid mistakes.

No Support from me.

No support

My reasons in LCCG their was an Archtype called Mirrors which were redicuolsly Cheating a Synchro got Banned before I joined LCCG from them and then Later a Continuos Spell card did the Spell card went through WAY TOO MANY CHANGES in my oppion like 4 with in the span of 1 or 2 months >_>

Any ways in the end the card was banned because even though costs ect. were added or the card downgraded it would result in the same out come
so the card was just banned.

Also I hate it when the original card is nerfed to nothing when a limit to one would be just fine cards have their effects Atk Lv Def Attribute Type and Names for a reason.

Okay ghost calm down. I dont want any arguments over this. But you are right its a 1 time change and it would solve problem.

Flandre - I don't know if i like the sound of that, making a use for them.

Skizo - Its a 1 time change, and yes i know then people will say whats to stop it in future, there wont be any changes after this, but it is stupid to leave a card rot, when its banned, and point of banlist discussion to see if cards need limiting or to be semi'd this isn't only for banned cards.

Decadence - If Truth barrier is at 1 its still broken. Here is just little example of a situation, yes your opponent would need to be poor player to keep letting this happen but that doesn't make it any less broken. Your opponent attacks, reveal hand, destroy his monster, end BP,back to your hand and discard a card, he ends, you draw a monster, summon the drawn monster, attack directly, set barrier again, he summons attacks same thing you reveal a hand he already knows(costless) to negate and end BP, then you can discard a card, your turn cycle continues. I no your opponent shouldn't let it continue that way for long but you get my point. And then to top it off the discard isnt always a bad thing it could help you. Card is broke don't know how i missed it. And don't get me started on Spirit Chains again what was i thinking.

I'm against card edits, however I can't complain with changing Truth Barrier then never again.

Both ways end up removing the card - It's just a matter of support.

Current Status - [color="#00FF00"][u]Supporting[/u][/color]

Simply because I'm not in the mood to update a ban list >_>

[quote name='tommers2008' timestamp='1291189374' post='4821977']
Okay ghost calm down. I dont want any arguments over this. But you are right its a 1 time change and it would solve problem.

Flandre - I don't know if i like the sound of that, making a use for them. [b]oh trust me, i have a good idea lol, not for Tourneys, but for casual duels[/b]

Skizo - Its a 1 time change, and yes i know then people will say whats to stop it in future, there wont be any changes after this, but it is stupid to leave a card rot, when its banned, and point of banlist discussion to see if cards need limiting or to be semi'd this isn't only for banned cards.

Decadence - If Truth barrier is at 1 its still broken. Here is just little example of a situation, yes your opponent would need to be poor player to keep letting this happen but that doesn't make it any less broken. Your opponent attacks, reveal hand, destroy his monster, end BP,back to your hand and discard a card, he ends, you draw a monster, summon the drawn monster, attack directly, set barrier again, he summons attacks same thing you reveal a hand he already knows(costless) to negate and end BP, then you can discard a card, your turn cycle continues. I no your opponent shouldn't let it continue that way for long but you get my point. And then to top it off the discard isnt always a bad thing it could help you. Card is broke don't know how i missed it. And don't get me started on Spirit Chains again what was i thinking.

[b]
Opponent: -Already activated Truth Barrier once and had reset it again
Me: I Summon a Monster and use the Derpspear! (most people run either 3 Spear or 3 Tat, or 3 of both. in my case, Player runs 3 Spear)
Opponent: FUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

Also, Truth Barrier requires a hand to activate, so the situation you say wouldn't be continuous[/b]
[/quote]

Archived