The Ultimate CCG - TUCCG

tommers2008

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Matt and Dogfish, yes its decided we are better off here in clubs.

Matt, i really would love to be able to help you man but i can't figure out whats wrong.

Dogfish44, thats good idea YVD forums could help, and let them be at war with us, i don't see how it makes us seem immature, i have no problem with any of them i don't no why they have problem with us, but its best to just let them rant or do whatever they want its doing no harm to us. Our OP? am i being dumb but whats an OP?

Leo, got that PM, loved idea and i replied.

Clubs is a nice place to reside, due to the easy access to a sticky and being able to attract a different group of members.

Clubs and Organizations didn't really help our CCG as of late, so we wanted a move, but it seems to be working for you ;D.

[center]Hey guys, have a fanfic Part 1:

[spoiler=May not be suitable for all]It was a dark night in Neo-Domino city. Snowstorms has cut off power to the outer residential areas. The snow had been fine early morning, just a light sprinkling, but had became a blizzard by noon. Tom trudged through the snow, when a dueling card slipped out of his pocket. He darts towards it, and scoops it up, muttering to himself.

'I need to be careful with Dad's card - Mum would kill me if I lost it.'

A few minutes later, Tom reaches his front door. He knocks, but with no avail. After 2 minutes of freezing, Tom heads over to his neighbours - they had a spare key in, and it was likely the doorbell was broken again. Walking past, Tom noticed a smashed glass window leading into the kitchen. Terrified, he ignores common sense - to ring the police - but sneaks for a look. He sees his own mother tied up, and then jumps back as a shadow appears from the door. A short, hairy old man shouts upstairs, keeping an eye on Tom.

'Wh...who are you?' Tom stutters through frozen teeth.

'Me? I'm part of the greatest criminal organisation in Neo-Domino City, the most feared family in this district. I'm from the...'

'Silence.' A soft voice echoes into the kitchen, but in it is a done of disgust and hatred. A large man, with greasy black hair, leather coat, and giant

moustache strolls into the room, with a doppelganger of the first man tagging on. 'Unfortunately, the moron here has a diarrhea of the mouth. So, I can't be

sure what he told you...' The man sneered.

'H... h... he said... nothing...' Tom whispers, virtually frozen by the cold.

The big man speaks again. 'Why not come in? After all, it IS your house, isn't it?'. The 2 lackeys beside him laughed and walked past the door.

Tom follows, but before he does, he notices his mother is actually awake. She signals to stay quiet, and pick up the deck scatterred on the table. Tom nods, and collect the assortment of random cards, before shuffling in his Dad's card. He then quickly walks into the main room to hear the big man gloat.

'Good, you decided to come. Now then, you can either pay up $1,000,000, and we'll let you be. OR, you can try to beat me. Win, and I'll leave. Lose, and I'll give you a MUCH worse faate than your mother. After all, Lenny here has issues.'

The second lackey smiles at Tom, you could see there was something wrong in his eyes. Tom replies

'I'll duel you! For me and my mum!'

'Heh, the kid's got a spine. You go first, kiddo.'

The big man drew 5 cards, whilst Tom drew 6, breathing heavily, that last utbreak had hurt his throat.

'DUEL!'

Tom: 8000 ~~~ Big Man: 8000

Tom glanced at his hand, it contained a cariety of cards. He sets one of them, before calling out a monster.

'Come on out! Lightbulb Warrior!'

A giant lightbulb made its way onto the field (1600 ATK/1100 DEF), complete with arms and legs.

The big man snorted 'You call that a monster?'

'I end my turn'

THe big man draws a card.

'Come on out! Card Theif! (1700 ATK/ 1300 DEF)'

A man appearred, similar to the old card known as the Witty Phantom. Except this one held a slightly more advanced weapon in its pocket.

'Attack! Pistol Pummelling!'

A bullet whizzed from the mans gun, but stopped short of the Lightbulb.

'It's going to take more than that to break through me! You hit my Force Field! It negaates your attack, and you now take 500 damage!'

'You're gonna pay for that, punk! I end my turn with 2 face downs!'

Tom: 8000 ~~~ Big Man: 7500

'I draw!' Tom glanced through his options. 'I summon Luminous Angel!' (1200 ATK / 1000 DEF)

'What good is that thing gonna do?'

'A whole lotta good. Now all my light attribute monsters lose 600 DEF and gain 400 ATK.

Lightbulb Warrior Went to 2000/500 and Luminous Angel went to 1600/400.

'Now to destroy your monster! ATTACK! Lightbulb Warrior! Filament Fist!'

Lightbulb warrior glowed, and then leapt to the sky.

[i]To be continued...[/i][/spoiler][/center]

Hey guys sorry something came up IRL couldn't get on til now...

Tourney is now officially open.

We will be using a Swiss Style Format everyone shall play each other once in a best of 3 match. The two with highest wins at the end will duel in the final match, please post your results here and brief description of how duel went, if both players do not agree on the result a player must supply a duel log or a screenshot to prove there case if no players does and both players disagree it will be counted as a draw(please don't let it come to this be honest), you can PM opponents to set up a time (if you are both in different timezones) both have to be willing to make an effort to get online don't just let one person make sacrifices to get online just to suit you, hoping to have all duels complete by Friday. Anything i may have left out please ask about or tell me.

Werelord accepted.

Tournament Members Records
tommers2008 - Sea Guardian Synchro [b] W-0/D-0/L-1[/b]
Ghost Rare - Aggro Beatdown [b] W-1/D-0/L-0[/b]
dogfish44 - Gallant Warrior Synchro Beatdown [b] W-0/D-0/L-1[/b]
Flandre Scarlet - Furyswarm [b] W-0/D-0/L-0[/b]
Seattleite - Water Control [b] W-1/D-0/L-0[/b]
Werelord(decadence) - Explosion (Fire Deck) [b] W-1/D-0/L-1[/b]

[quote name='Flandre Scarlet' timestamp='1291744788' post='4836060']
my 10 for next set are done, Generic stuff is Generic and possibly broken, more reptiles too :lol:
[/quote]

[quote name='dogfish44' timestamp='1291744977' post='4836065']
I'm gonna be picky for this set. I've got 10 beasts, so I'll probably only add the first 5.

Then I'm gonna add a Woodland Card.

That leaves 4 >_>
[/quote]

Tough decisions huh?

I've made seven cards, including a Fusion and it's materials, a Ritual and support cards and a Synchro. (Baiscially 7 different coloured cards).

But I dunno how much they'd get played so I might enter seven quite simple stable cards instead.

Depends what Tom thinks we need more.

Everyone seems to think they can just enter what they want this set that isn't going to be the case, there is going to be a big enough list that i want completed before anyone gets free entry, the last 2 sets mostly resulted in me having to add the cards i thought we needed so this time i want all of you to help more, some of you did help with lists others didn't.

Sea - A match would be fairer.

Well Matt, wait for the list and you can decide want you feel is best. Note, i will be asking for Fusion and Ritual support and more fusion and ritual monsters.

Flandre don't drop out, just try to duel everyone you can, if all the duels haven't been completed like everyone is short 1 duel we can still just continue as if its completed, but if 1 person is missing 3, another 2, and other are completed we can just give an extra day or 2 for them to get it done.

"Everyone seems to think they can just enter what they want this set that isn't going to be the case, there is going to be a big enough list that i want completed before anyone gets free entry, the last 2 sets mostly resulted in me having to add the cards i thought we needed so this time i want all of you to help more, some of you did help with lists others didn't."

I believe we had a talk about the maximum amount of cards submitted, I'm gonna stay with a max of 10 cards

"Flandre don't drop out, just try to duel everyone you can, if all the duels haven't been completed like everyone is short 1 duel we can still just continue as if its completed, but if 1 person is missing 3, another 2, and other are completed we can just give an extra day or 2 for them to get it done."

maybe, but if i don't log in a duel by friday, Just drop me okay?

If I could draw up a brief plan for this set:

Fusion Support + NON Archetype Fusion Monsters.
Ritual Support + Monster
Beast Support (I already have this ready, gonna slowly let them in. Heh heh heh...)
Increased Traps. Seriously, the number of traps is dwindling guys...
Increased non-archetype-specific spells. Generic spells, like 'Draw 1 card'. Also, non-equip ones.
Reptile Support.

That's so far anyway...

Archived