[AoS] Archetype - Gamets [40/40]

Anbu-of-Sand

Gamet - Sky Force

Talk about a mouth full reading this made my head spin xD I like the card actually I could see where it could come in handy OCG wise

This card is also treated as a Warrior-Type monster. If this card battles with your opponent's monster while at least 1 other "Gamet" monster is in a Column next to this card, you can return the monster that battled with this card and any other cards in the same Column as this card to the top of their respective Deck(s). The Deck(s) are then shuffled.

I simplified it a tad Idk it rolls off the tongue better

Gamet - Drilled Jet-Lights

This card is also treated as a Warrior-Type monster. If there is at least 1 other "Gamet" monster in a Column next to this card's Column, your opponent cannot Set cards in the same Column as this card. You can Tribute this card and select 1 "Gamet" monster you control, during battle between the selected monster and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of the selected monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

Fixed in TCG terms since "This card inflicts Piercing damage" was only used a handful of times and would be incorrect to use in future cards

[i][b]Piercing is characterized by the following card lore: During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Damage to your opponent.

In one instance this was printed as "This card inflicts Piercing damage." on "Cyberdark Horn". Cards printed with similar effects in future sets and even the same set have not used this wording.
[/b][/i]

Overall still a good set cant wait to see what will come next

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='senatheEND' timestamp='1290315099' post='4799640']
Gamet - Sky Force

Talk about a mouth full reading this made my head spin xD I like the card actually I could see where it could come in handy OCG wise

This card is also treated as a Warrior-Type monster. If this card battles with your opponent's monster while at least 1 other "Gamet" monster is in a Column next to this card, you can return the monster that battled with this card and any other cards in the same Column as this card to the top of their respective Deck(s). The Deck(s) are then shuffled.

I simplified it a tad Idk it rolls off the tongue better
[b]Why thank you :)[/b]

Gamet - Drilled Jet-Lights

This card is also treated as a Warrior-Type monster. If there is at least 1 other "Gamet" monster in a Column next to this card's Column, your opponent cannot Set cards in the same Column as this card. You can Tribute this card and select 1 "Gamet" monster you control, during battle between the selected monster and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of the selected monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

Fixed in TCG terms since "This card inflicts Piercing damage" was only used a handful of times and would be incorrect to use in future cards

[i][b]Piercing is characterized by the following card lore: During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Damage to your opponent.

In one instance this was printed as "This card inflicts Piercing damage." on "Cyberdark Horn". Cards printed with similar effects in future sets and even the same set have not used this wording.
[/b][/i]

[b]This I do know, I just didn't want the effect look so....long D:[/b]

Overall still a good set cant wait to see what will come next
[/quote]
Thank you for the review on the recently added cards, well, half of them that is. Care to give a review on the other half? Also, +Rep for you! Just added the story as well everybody! Not the longest, but it's good enough :) Actually, I have reached the maximum amount of positive reps I can give for the day, so any reps I need to give will be given tomorrow.

I believe in being fair. So here's what I say:

... These cards would be a horror to play against. Especially Sky Force and Jet-Lights. From what's available, I could see this set being a very good field-control deck. Your opponent would have major problems trying to set up a strategy if you could manipulate the field with these monsters. The concept itself is hardly touched (I've seen only one other custom set that resembled this, and it was quite good too). I approve of the originality. And I see we have similar tastes in Custom Images. :P

It's a bit early for a rating, but you're looking at a 8.7/10 from me. Dazzle me in the future, kay?

[quote name='Ayasato-chan' timestamp='1290317793' post='4799719']
I believe in being fair. So here's what I say:
[b]Being fair is always nice :)[/b]

... These cards would be a horror to play against. Especially Sky Force and Jet-Lights. From what's available, I could see this set being a very good field-control deck.
[b]The Archetype was based on mainly field control, so glad you saw that :)[/b]

Your opponent would have major problems trying to set up a strategy if you could manipulate the field with these monsters.
[b]That is the plan exactly for the Archetype.[/b]
The concept itself is hardly touched (I've seen only one other custom set that resembled this, and it was quite good too).
[b]I've only seen one other thread with the concept, it was pretty decent in my opinion, not calling it out or anything. One or two of my Archetypes in the future are also going to have some concepts that were left untouched. Well, I can only think of one right now.[/b]
I approve of the originality. And I see we have similar tastes in Custom Images. :P
[b]Why yes, yes we do :P[/b]

It's a bit early for a rating, but you're looking at a 8.7/10 from me. Dazzle me in the future, kay?
[b]I'm always up for the challenge. Just wait until you see the Synchro Monsters, Boss Monsters, Spells, and Traps :D[/b]
[/quote]
Thank you for your review on the Archetype so far, and I hope you will continue to give reviews for the Archetype until it comes to a complete end. Your rep will be given tomorrow :)

Oh, and just a quick note on the field spelll, I realize you try to make it balanced (with giving your opponent a boost too), but, say you summon Sky Force on your first turn (unlikely, since this set needs to be used strategically), and this field spell is active, that's a Level 4 2600 beatstick. I'm scared to think what the higher monsters would be. Some advice on that, either lower the stats on the Gamets, or change it to 100 for the boost.

While we're on the field spell... I love it. Both players need to position their monsters in just the right way so that they can gain an advantage. I forsee not many people being able to run it because of how involved it is. I approve. :D

[quote name='Ayasato-chan' timestamp='1290319426' post='4799761']
Oh, and just a quick note on the field spelll, I realize you try to make it balanced (with giving your opponent a boost too), but, say you summon Sky Force on your first turn (unlikely, since this set needs to be used strategically), and this field spell is active, that's a Level 4 2600 beatstick. I'm scared to think what the higher monsters would be. Some advice on that, either lower the stats on the Gamets, or change it to 100 for the boost.
[b]After I do think about it, it does seem a bit high. At first I was thinking about it, when I thought of your average Level 4, I was like "How much could an 800 boost do? It's no biggie" but now that you mention it, maybe I should just lower it to 100 x the Level. But then, maybe remove the part when my opponent gains a little boost as well. This may seem harsh, but I'm thinking of doing this so stat-wise, the Gamets will have the home field advantage.[/b]

While we're on the field spell... I love it. Both players need to position their monsters in just the right way so that they can gain an advantage. I forsee not many people being able to run it because of how involved it is. I approve. :D
[b]Why thank you for approving, and don't forget, they also have to position their Spells and Traps the same way to use them effectively.[/b]
[/quote]

Hmm This is like my 4th comment on this thread no complaints thought i love Anbu

Finally the story is here i like it a bit dry but it still kept my interest i can tell you really didn't know wat to write. lol

But anyhow the story matches and makes since and i gave you the rep on the first thread post :)

ps thanks for the inbox keep sending them when you update.

[quote name='forteller' timestamp='1290386058' post='4801969']
Hmm This is like my 4th comment on this thread no complaints thought i love Anbu
[b]:O why thank you :)[/b]

Finally the story is here i like it a bit dry but it still kept my interest i can tell you really didn't know wat to write. lol
[b]Is it that obvious? D: I started losing thought of what to write around the third / fourth paragraph.[/b]

But anyhow the story matches and makes since and i gave you the rep on the first thread post :)
[b]Why thank you :) Some Random Trivia: 'The Creator' of the Gamets is going to be one of the two bosses in this Set.[/b]

ps thanks for the inbox keep sending them when you update.
[b]I will.[/b]
[/quote]
Thanks for the CnC, +Rep for you!

oh these cards are kinda cool( video games are fun!!!!)
Every time i log on im impressed with your level of skill
I see y my brother aspires to be like you lol
the card themselves are well balanced and follow an interesting format and force your opponent to play by your rules which is awesome!!!

[quote name='Dan-The Man' timestamp='1290468351' post='4803925']
oh these cards are kinda cool( video games are fun!!!!)
[b]Why yes they are :D[/b]
Every time i log on im impressed with your level of skill
[b]Why thank you, I have been here for a year. Well, 6+ months. I was on a hiatus at first.[/b]
I see y my brother aspires to be like you lol
[b]Well, not to be a brag, or anything, but I am quite the card maker.[/b]
the card themselves are well balanced and follow an interesting format and force your opponent to play by your rules which is awesome!!!
[b]I know right!?!?! :D[/b]
[/quote]
Thank you for the review, I hope you will continue on giving this Archetype / it's cards reviews until it comes to a complete finish. +Rep for you!

Alright, indepth analysis (or what would fall under this category if I could determine it :P)!

[b]Glitched Game Piece:[/b] Since "removed from the field" includes a [i]lot[/i] of possibilities, I'd personally say you restrict it a little, like "by your opponent (either by battle or by a card's effect)"... something like that. Unless you want to let it go off willingly, which would add to the strategic feeling. Other than that, a fine card, balanced as far as I can tell, you could even allow for a second use of that ability (maybe with the restrictions named above) and destroy it on it's third use to up the usefulness, but overall, nothing I could majorly complain about.

[b]Outer Space Protector:[/b] Took me a while to figure this effect out. But first of all: I think the stats are a little too high. 2000 DEF is fine, but 1700 ATK just looks like a bit too much for a protector like this that also has a pretty powerful effect if timed correctly. Also, again "removed from the field" might be a little too wide-ranged. If this is a theme we're running into here, I detect problems... I can't really specify them, but they probably are hellishly abusable.

[b]Sky Force:[/b] Can't see that stupid picture <_< Anyways, the effect is devilish, it can build up a sever handicap for the opponent. You should just specify if the effect happens [i]before[/i] or [i]after[/i] the Damage Step (though I bet it's after). Your opponent should really think about where they put their cards when they set them, but if you get the possibility to rearrange them, this could get a force to be reckoned with.

[b]Drilled Jet-Lights:[/b] I like the effect, it has offensive as well as defensive capabilities, though the defensive effect can be avoided pretty easily... unless the next card you're revealing is a Spell Ojama :lol: It's just not imperative enough, especially since it doesn't impact the activation of already set cards. In numbers, this however could be a threat, but it doesn't seem this archetype concentrates much on swarming (which I like, please don't change that :P)

[b]Security Device:[/b] Another restrictive effect... and this works actually pretty well the rest. Tributing this, summoning a monster that forbids summoning in this column and an effect that let's monsters attack directly if there is no monster in the same column = win... the creative juice is flowing nicely here ;)

[b]Linked Top:[/b] Twice per turn is too much imho, once would also do it, especially if you consider the other effects. I mean, this thing can do everything, I'd personally say cut one effect and transfer it to another one. It's too powerful for a Level 2 Tuner that can easily tune into a Level 6 (you just have to summon it into a column where there is already one of your opponent's card, then simply set one), or just stay as a spamming machine. This, together with it's virtual invincibility (okay, not quite, but it's pretty hard to take down... just compare it with Dark Resonator for example) makes it a little overpowered, at least in my eyes (and as you know, I'm everything but a pro in this).

[b]Tool Adjuster:[/b] I guess you have to say how the columns are numbered, otherwise this doesn't make much sense (or just take a general scale that you write down somewhere). It's a very versatile Tuner, though being able to just take on any Level between 1 and 4(5) is a little [i]too[/i] versatile if you ask me. Consider making the effect on Normal Summon only?

The Field Spell, again, is the heart and soul of the set, I don't think I need to comment on it, it's great :P

[quote name='Spoon' timestamp='1290469165' post='4803965']
Alright, indepth analysis (or what would fall under this category if I could determine it :P)!

[b]Glitched Game Piece:[/b] Since "removed from the field" includes a [i]lot[/i] of possibilities, I'd personally say you restrict it a little, like "by your opponent (either by battle or by a card's effect)"... something like that. Unless you want to let it go off willingly, which would add to the strategic feeling. Other than that, a fine card, balanced as far as I can tell, you could even allow for a second use of that ability (maybe with the restrictions named above) and destroy it on it's third use to up the usefulness, but overall, nothing I could majorly complain about.
[b]That's good to here, but I would be surprised if you even found it the slightest of being overpowered.[/b]

[b]Outer Space Protector:[/b] Took me a while to figure this effect out. But first of all: I think the stats are a little too high. 2000 DEF is fine, but 1700 ATK just looks like a bit too much for a protector like this that also has a pretty powerful effect if timed correctly. Also, again "removed from the field" might be a little too wide-ranged. If this is a theme we're running into here, I detect problems... I can't really specify them, but they probably are hellishly abusable.
[b]No no removed from the field isn't a theme, Columns are silly! I did consider 1700 to be too high, so perhaps 1500? Maybe even 1000 at the least.[/b]

[b]Sky Force:[/b] Can't see that stupid picture <_< Anyways, the effect is devilish, it can build up a sever handicap for the opponent. You should just specify if the effect happens [i]before[/i] or [i]after[/i] the Damage Step (though I bet it's after). Your opponent should really think about where they put their cards when they set them, but if you get the possibility to rearrange them, this could get a force to be reckoned with.
[b]Will re-upload the image, for I cannot see it as well. It is after, but I will add that part to it.[/b]

[b]Drilled Jet-Lights:[/b] I like the effect, it has offensive as well as defensive capabilities, though the defensive effect can be avoided pretty easily... unless the next card you're revealing is a Spell Ojama :lol: It's just not imperative enough, especially since it doesn't impact the activation of already set cards. In numbers, this however could be a threat, but it doesn't seem this archetype concentrates much on swarming (which I like, please don't change that :P)
[b]This card was based on some unique form of control at the least. This makes your opponent have one less Zone to set Traps and whatnot.[/b]

[b]Security Device:[/b] Another restrictive effect... and this works actually pretty well the rest. Tributing this, summoning a monster that forbids summoning in this column and an effect that let's monsters attack directly if there is no monster in the same column = win... the creative juice is flowing nicely here ;)
[b]That's good to here :)[/b]

[b]Linked Top:[/b] Twice per turn is too much imho, once would also do it, especially if you consider the other effects. I mean, this thing can do everything, I'd personally say cut one effect and transfer it to another one. It's too powerful for a Level 2 Tuner that can easily tune into a Level 6 (you just have to summon it into a column where there is already one of your opponent's card, then simply set one), or just stay as a spamming machine. This, together with it's virtual invincibility (okay, not quite, but it's pretty hard to take down... just compare it with Dark Resonator for example) makes it a little overpowered, at least in my eyes (and as you know, I'm everything but a pro in this).
[b]To be honest, the only reason I said it wouldn't be able to be destroyed by battle is because it somewhat would fit with the picture. Perhaps I can add a drawback stating that the Special Summoned monster's effect is negated? Would that balance it out?[/b]

[b]Tool Adjuster:[/b] I guess you have to say how the columns are numbered, otherwise this doesn't make much sense (or just take a general scale that you write down somewhere). It's a very versatile Tuner, though being able to just take on any Level between 1 and 4(5) is a little [i]too[/i] versatile if you ask me. Consider making the effect on Normal Summon only?
[b]Right -> Left = 1 > 5 Level wise. If you don't get it, Summoning it on the far left side Column makes it still a Level 1, with Summoning it on the far right side Column makes it a Level 5. Seeing the Archetype is going to only have 2 Tuners, this and the Linked Tops, and is going to have around 8-10 Synchro Monsters, with a majority of different Levels, I wanted this to be quite versatile. Perhaps adding that the non-Tuners must be Gamet monsters would balance it out?[/b]

The Field Spell, again, is the heart and soul of the set, I don't think I need to comment on it, it's great :P
[b]Good to here as well :)[/b]
[/quote]
Thank you for your reviews on the cards. +Rep for you! Hope you continue to review this Set until it comes to a complete end, and I hope you will give me your input on my suggestions on balancing some of the cards out. Reached my daily reps for the day sadly. I will give your rep tomorrow / when I will be able to give out reps again.

[quote name='Anbu-of-Sand' timestamp='1290470032' post='4804004']
and I hope you will give me your input on my suggestions on balancing some of the cards out.[/quote]

Sure :)

[quote]No no removed from the field isn't a theme, Columns are silly! I did consider 1700 to be too high, so perhaps 1500? Maybe even 1000 at the least.[/quote]

The problem is, that, if you go for under 1500 ATK, it becomes easily search- and summonable (Giant Rat)... either go for 1550 or just stick to it as it is, I just found it a little bit too strong for that level, but it's not that much of a problem.

[quote]To be honest, the only reason I said it wouldn't be able to be destroyed by battle is because it somewhat would fit with the picture. Perhaps I can add a drawback stating that the Special Summoned monster's effect is negated? Would that balance it out?[/quote]

That + only once per per turn not destroyed would be fine I guess. I can only see 2 things on the picture, so if you destroy 1, the card still stands, if you destroy both, the card's gone... if you mean that when you refer to the picture :P I think that sounds good, considering that you can summon the monster wherever you want, still allowing other Gamet Monster to use their effects.

[quote]Right -> Left = 1 > 5 Level wise. If you don't get it, Summoning it on the far left side Column makes it still a Level 1, with Summoning it on the far right side Column makes it a Level 5.[/quote]

I get that, but I got told once, that in YGO, nothing is clear unless you state it is. In this case, the Columns aren't numbered, so you basically have to either: a) Make that ruling up by stating it somewhere outside of the card. B) Put the ruling on the card.

[quote]Seeing the Archetype is going to only have 2 Tuners, this and the Linked Tops, and is going to have around 8-10 Synchro Monsters, with a majority of different Levels, I wanted this to be quite versatile. Perhaps adding that the non-Tuners must be Gamet monsters would balance it out?[/quote]

Yeah, that could work. Or, as I said, make it on Normal Summon only, to avoid abuse via "1 for 1" or "Giant Rat". Though your suggestion sounds better for the usefulness of the archetype, so I'd say role with that ;)

Thanks for ze input Spoon :)

[b][color=blue]Changes To Be Made[/color][/b]
Linked Tops - Monsters Summoned by it's effect will have their effect negated
Outer Space Protector - Decrease of ATK points to 1550-1600
Tool Adjuster - State ruling about what Columns are what numbers
Tool Adjuster (Again) - Have it's effect only activate when Normal Summoned OR When used for a Synchro Summon, non-Tuners must be Gamet monsters

I should REALLY start working on them 4 new cards....I most likely will after school.

Hey finally u update :) (i need to update as well im lazy lol)

Hmm ok
[img]http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/3980/190750k.jpg[/img]
Lore:
This card is also treated as a Warrior-Type monster. If [b]1[/b] of your Columns are occupied by 2 cards, with at least 1 of those cards having "Gamet" in their name, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, you can pay Life Points equal to the monsters you control x200 to Tribute 1 monster your opponent controls that is in the same Column as this card for any Tribute you would need for a card effect. The Tributed monster is removed from play regardless where it is during the second End Phase after this effect is activated.

keeps the pattern of playablity outside of the set it makes me smile :)
The card alone has a preety useful effect im assuming their cards cards in the set to make use of/abuse this effect.:)

[img]http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/327/190750d.jpg[/img]

Lore:
This card is also treated as a Warrior-Type monster. If[b] 1[/b] of your Columns are occupied by 2 cards, with at least 1 of those cards having "Gamet" in their name, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 monster you control to select 1 monster your opponent controls in the same Column as this card. The selected monster cannot be destroyed by battle. Take control of the selected monster regardless where it is during the second End Phase after this effect is activated.

Same as the card before with usefulness. but maye too useful. as the effect can be used once per turn and in combination with the other cards effect your opponent would lose 2 monsters and you would lose nothing??? and u get a free monster so if they summon something esle you could get rid of the monster u took from them last turn and take the 1 they just played??? probably need to put some more limitations on this cards effect. like maybe you have to tribute a "Gamet" monster or make it so you cant use it every turn because if these too cards weird real they would defiantly be limited to 1 at the least.

The name s of them are both weird as they Clash very badly ill assume that its was highly intention so i wont really say anything esle about them as im not even sure what to say??

Im hungry more later ok :)

[quote name='forteller' timestamp='1291165994' post='4821447']
Hey finally u update :) (i need to update as well im lazy lol)
[b]Aren't we all xD[/b]

Hmm ok
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/3980/190750k.jpg
Lore:
This card is also treated as a Warrior-Type monster. If [b]1[/b] of your Columns are occupied by 2 cards, with at least 1 of those cards having "Gamet" in their name, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, you can pay Life Points equal to the monsters you control x200 to Tribute 1 monster your opponent controls that is in the same Column as this card for any Tribute you would need for a card effect. The Tributed monster is removed from play regardless where it is during the second End Phase after this effect is activated.

keeps the pattern of playablity outside of the set it makes me smile :)
[b]That's good to know :)[/b]
The card alone has a preety useful effect im assuming their cards cards in the set to make use of/abuse this effect.:)
[b]Perhaps, perhaps not. Might consider it.[/b]

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/327/190750d.jpg

Lore:
This card is also treated as a Warrior-Type monster. If[b] 1[/b] of your Columns are occupied by 2 cards, with at least 1 of those cards having "Gamet" in their name, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 monster you control to select 1 monster your opponent controls in the same Column as this card. The selected monster cannot be destroyed by battle. Take control of the selected monster regardless where it is during the second End Phase after this effect is activated.

Same as the card before with usefulness. but maye too useful. as the effect can be used once per turn and in combination with the other cards effect your opponent would lose 2 monsters and you would lose nothing??? and u get a free monster so if they summon something esle you could get rid of the monster u took from them last turn and take the 1 they just played??? probably need to put some more limitations on this cards effect. like maybe you have to tribute a "Gamet" monster or make it so you cant use it every turn because if these too cards weird real they would defiantly be limited to 1 at the least.
[b]You do have to Tribute a monster in order to use it's effect xD But if you did not notice, this card was made to be in conjunction with Villainous Hero, using Villainous Hero to save one of your monsters, and to later on when this monster fetches you the selected monster of your opponent, it can occasionally become a +2 / +1 for you at the least.[/b]

Im hungry more later ok :)
[b]I can wait :)[/b]
[/quote]
Thanks for the reviews. +Rep for you!!

Villainous Hero - Okay... this card is the epitome of OP. In order to balance this out a bit more, try to up the cost on this thing to... like 500. Makes it more balanced I think. Other than that... it's a pretty nifty idea and if paired with 'Heroic Villain' (whom I'll get to in a sec), this pair of cards can be the new-age Mind Control... only more abusable.

Heroic Villain - Nice Special Summon effect. I see we are finally seeing some of the swarmers in this set. The last effect is pretty nasty, considering that it makes your opponent's monster a sleeper cell waiting to switch sides. Although... anywhere? So you can revive it from the Graveyard and take it? I hope I'm reading this wrong and you meant anywhere on the field. Otherwise this would be OP and be hit with a banlist quicker than you can say "OCG".

Enslaved Tester - Oh now this is cruel. Nice defense effect, but with the field spell, this guy has the potential to be extremely deadly. Your opponent would have to be REALLY careful where he/she puts those S/T cards. I forsee this being a staple card for stalling and EVEN MORE field lockdown. Nice.

Questionable Helper - ... *coughABUSEcough*. This card, if paired with 'Bad Reaction to Simochi', would be one hell of a burner. And to top it off? This guy can be Special Summoned AND gets a choice of 3 effects? The banlist is calling.... :P

[quote name='Ayasato-chan' timestamp='1291166358' post='4821464']
Villainous Hero - Okay... this card is the epitome of OP. In order to balance this out a bit more, try to up the cost on this thing to... like 500. Makes it more balanced I think. Other than that... it's a pretty nifty idea and if paired with 'Heroic Villain' (whom I'll get to in a sec), this pair of cards can be the new-age Mind Control... only more abusable.
[b]I'll most likely change it to 400 at the most. That being because I like even numbers :3[/b]

Heroic Villain - Nice Special Summon effect. I see we are finally seeing some of the swarmers in this set. The last effect is pretty nasty, considering that it makes your opponent's monster a sleeper cell waiting to switch sides. Although... anywhere? So you can revive it from the Graveyard and take it? I hope I'm reading this wrong and you meant anywhere on the field. Otherwise this would be OP and be hit with a banlist quicker than you can say "OCG".
[b]To be honest, I found it somewhat overpowering, but I don't think it would be Banned. Perhaps Limited. This being, in those 2 turns, your opponent would most likely have used the monster for some sort of fodder just so you won't be able to get it back, which leads to you ending up Tributing a monster and giving them a monster that is indestructible through battle for 2 turns for nothing. But I will consider.[/b]

Enslaved Tester - Oh now this is cruel. Nice defense effect, but with the field spell, this guy has the potential to be extremely deadly. Your opponent would have to be REALLY careful where he/she puts those S/T cards. I forsee this being a staple card for stalling and EVEN MORE field lockdown. Nice.
[b]why thank you. Field Lockdown / Ordinary Lockdown is somewhat one of the main strategies for the Archetype.[/b]

Questionable Helper - ... *coughABUSEcough*. This card, if paired with 'Bad Reaction to Simochi', would be one hell of a burner. And to top it off? This guy can be Special Summoned AND gets a choice of 3 effects? The banlist is calling.... :P
[b]Eh....I'll make it somewhat more Archetype specific and scratch out the opponent part and / or the 1200 Life Point Gain.[/b]
[/quote]
Thank you for the reviews. I hope you'll continue giving this Archetypes cards reviews until it comes to a complete finish. +Rep for you!

I noticed the combination and thats what made me complain in the first place the two cards in conjunction preform the task of field control too often and too good they can take an even you control 2 monster your opponent controls 2 monster to a u control 3 monsters and ur opponent has none. aka Direct Attack?Op'ed
And if your opponent manage to get another monster on the filed you can tribute the monster u took from them last turn to take their new monster thats y it may need some toning down maybe.

[quote name='forteller' timestamp='1291167366' post='4821495']
I noticed the combination and thats what made me complain in the first place the two cards in conjunction preform the task of field control too often and too good they can take an even you control 2 monster your opponent controls 2 monster to a u control 3 monsters and ur opponent has none. aka Direct Attack?Op'ed
And if your opponent manage to get another monster on the filed you can tribute the monster u took from them last turn to take their new monster thats y it may need some toning down maybe.
[/quote]
Even though the combo may be broken, don't forget you'll have to wait 2 turns before getting that monster you gave the power of indestructibility through battle for your opponent. To be honest, I think this is enough for a way to keep the combo balanced, and nothing makes an Archetype more Realistic then some of it's card's getting hit by the Ban List xD I kid, I kid. +Rep for a good opinion though :) But like I said to Ayasato, I will consider. Now lets see your opinion on those 2 other cards :D

[img]http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/1792/190750x.jpg[/img]
Lore:
This card is also treated as a Warrior-Type monster. You can Special Summon this card when you control 1 Level 5 or higher "Gamet" monster. Once per turn, when a card effect in any Column would target or affect a "Gamet" card(s) you control, you change the target / make the card affect this card instead. If the card is not in the same Column as this card, the card's effect is negated, and the card is destroyed. This effect can only be used while you control at least 1 other "Gamet" monster in a Column next to this card.

Lmao holy cow this card is a beast!!!!!
so lets see its put a stop on anything that targets or Affects????? op no card does that much protecting. this effect stops everything????
Dark hole
Light Vortex
Mirror Force
come on dude thats just not right
Unless im misunderstand the word affects which i dont think i am
i saw u tried to balance it with the last effect but idkj if it really works because with the first effect the cool special summon condition the last effect would be rather null and void

[img]http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/6536/190750s.jpg[/img]
This card is also treated as a Warrior-Type monster. You can Special Summon this card when 1 of your opponent's Columns are full. Once per turn, you can increase your opponent's Life Points by 1000. When this card is removed from the field, you can draw 1 card, OR make your opponent remove from play 1 card in their hand, OR increase your Life Points by 1200 for every 1000 Life Points your opponent gained by this effect.

This is a really cool effect btw but this card can be put in a mist valley deck and get hyper abused as you can get this effect by returning it to your hand and still summon it again i a little too much id say. u should just make it when is sent from field to grave because anything esle would be fair with this kind of effect.

[quote name='Anbu-of-Sand' timestamp='1291167765' post='4821514']
Even though the combo may be broken, don't forget you'll have to wait 2 turns before getting that monster you gave the power of indestructibility through battle for your opponent. To be honest, I think this is enough for a way to keep the combo balanced, and nothing makes an Archetype more Realistic then some of it's card's getting hit by the Ban List xD I kid, I kid. +Rep for a good opinion though :) But like I said to Ayasato, I will consider. Now lets see your opinion on those 2 other cards :D
[/quote]

ok but its effect still stacks dont forget that once per turn make it broken who care about waiting two turns when next turn you can tribute the selected monster to take control of another in two turns. plus even if you select a monster that is later sent to the graveyard according to this cards effect you would still get it?

Archived