[AoS] Archetype - Gamets [40/40]

Anbu-of-Sand

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Maha Guns' timestamp='1303452611' post='5158494']
i know the meaning of its effect? but how it can be usable with another?
[/quote]
Well first thing that came to mind is the Tuner, "Gamet - Linked Tops". Clear your opponent's Column and let this monster take a swing at their Life Point, and get yourself a free Gamet monster on the field. It can also be used with "Gamet - Brains and Brawns" if you are in need of clearing one of your Columns as well. Those are just two that came to mind as of now, but there are most likely numerous ways to use it.

[quote name='Maha Guns' timestamp='1303453587' post='5158514']
oh i see,
then the 3 rest NEW cards are good, balanced, and nice. just like that^^
[/quote]
Good to know. Also, please try to refrain from posting for now on. I plan on finishing the Archetype tomorrow, and I do not want this Thread to reach 10 pages before then. Thank you in advance.

High quality as expected ^^. Man, if one word has to define this, id choose "we help each other" lol. Cards interconnect almost perfectly :D. I am rushing to Konami and yell "make this archetype ASAP" :3. 10/10, grats for finishing the job, and Double Rep for such amazing product! +2

Woooooowwwwwwwwwwww, you are by far the best card maker I've seen while on my stay on this site (2 days). These cards I know took a lot of effort and everything you had by the looks of it, and I never seen a column effect at all and this all just about have them and are very useful with each other or solo. Great cards, my favorite by far is "Gamet - The Creator". I would most defiantly give this set a 10/10 no doubt about that. Well I'm glad you finally finished your set, it must feel great to be a bad ass card maker and looking over your work (:

[quote name='Venom' timestamp='1303652286' post='5164109']
High quality as expected ^^. Man, if one word has to define this, id choose "we help each other" lol. Cards interconnect almost perfectly :D. I am rushing to Konami and yell "make this archetype ASAP" :3. 10/10, grats for finishing the job, and Double Rep for such amazing product! +2
[/quote]
Wow, thank you oh so much. What saddens me though is this Archetype is considered better then my previous, Signature Archetype xP

[quote name='Maha Guns' timestamp='1303653453' post='5164151']
the precious Set is now complete, and guess what it is legally and officially one of the greatest Set ever created. Good job AoS. i give your Deck 11/10. Very very well done. :D
[/quote]
What an honor :O Thank you to you as well.

[quote name='-Hero-' timestamp='1303653937' post='5164168']
Woooooowwwwwwwwwwww, you are by far the best card maker I've seen while on my stay on this site (2 days). These cards I know took a lot of effort and everything you had by the looks of it, and I never seen a column effect at all and this all just about have them and are very useful with each other or solo. Great cards, my favorite by far is "Gamet - The Creator". I would most defiantly give this set a 10/10 no doubt about that. Well I'm glad you finally finished your set, it must feel great to be a bad ass card maker and looking over your work (:
[/quote]
Thank you to you as well.

[quote name='~.:Anime Fangirl:.~' timestamp='1303654325' post='5164178']
*Throws confetti into the air and an audience appears from behind me cheering* Congradulations, Anbu!!! ^^ *Claps*
[/quote]
And a final thank you to you :)

Reps to all of you, and thank you all for well, being here for this set's end.

I like them, but arent they a little too overpowered. they have many advantages but little disadvantages. Like the field spell. its really awesome and gives the user an awesome field control but the opponent still needs a fighting chance. You should try too tone their killer effects down a bit. but overall i like the idea. 8/10

[quote name='Doodle Creator' timestamp='1303701534' post='5165967']
I like them, but arent they a little too overpowered. they have many advantages but little disadvantages. Like the field spell. its really awesome and gives the user an awesome field control but the opponent still needs a fighting chance. You should try too tone their killer effects down a bit. but overall i like the idea. 8/10
[/quote]
Thank you for the opinion. I'll do my best to balance it out when I find the time. Your Rep will be given tomorrow, I have reach my max amount.

Very cool set AOS. I don't think I have seen thos idea before in the TCG. +REP
All the cards are in great shape (OCG, Pics, and Balance).
Love the Pics, all resemble videos games.
The Boss monsters are the ones I paid most of my attention to (cause there are so many cards lol).
Creator is I think a little to difficult to get out. It could probably use a little smaller requirement, but it's still very good card.
Creation is similar to Creator... it's a weaker version in power and effect, with an easier summoning cost.
I wish you would make more tuners, especially since you have like 10 Synchros...maybe make like 2-3 more tuners.
Overall, very nice set. I will also look at your other set on the magicians...just cause it's in your sig...jk.
9.5/10

• 1 year later...

Archived