The Official Metal/Hardcore Thread

~NOiSE~

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^I don't get the comments of this song... It's awsome, but is flooded by hate comments about Blaze... Blaze and DiAnno was awsome, and Bruce is awsome too. It's not fair that a good song like this get spammed by that sort of comments.

Because people are retarded and refuse to acknowledge anything that's not "popular" Maiden. There were actually a lot of good songs with DiAnno and Blaze, but people are too busy jizzing over their stuff with Bruce. It's stupid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K003TNG40P8

^I love this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9cVQ3y8GBA

^I have an album with this song and many other songs by different Metal bands (Hellcome to the Matrix), and I spended my whole summer 2 years ago to listen to it... It seems like noone has uploaded Dildo Brother's epic ballad Incomplete... I may upload it next week. It's an awsome song.

^I don't get the comments of this song... It's awsome, but is flooded by hate comments about Blaze... Blaze and DiAnno was awsome, and Bruce is awsome too. It's not fair that a good song like this get spammed by that sort of comments.

That video gave me a freaking headache.

So I kind of wanted Rings of Saturn and The Contortionist to open Summer Slaughter.... :\ those guys deserve to get noticed. They're surprisingly unknown (kind of)

Not gonna be as good as last year judging by the lineup. Blaaaah. The only bands I wanna see on the tour now are Fleshgod Apocalypse, Dying Fetus and Oceano. Pretty shitty lineup otherwise.

I voted for Revocation, Neuraxis and Rings of Saturn...none of them get picked. Bullshit, and it seemed like 90% of people voted for one of those 3.

Reviews of some albums I brought:

Mastodon - Leviathan

It deserves it's "Best Album of the Year"-award. May be near unlistenable the first time you hear it, but it will sound epic the next time.

5/5

Mastodon - Crack the Skye

I thought it would be way better.

3.5/5

Mustasch - The New Sound of the True Best

I already listened apart "Mine", "I'm Frustrated", "Double Nature" and "Bring Me Everyone", but "Dogwash" is pretty good. But I wish I had'nt brought it, the songs werent that good and I could have brought something else with the 7 bucks I wasted on it and listened to this on YT.

2/5

Archived