The Official Metal/Hardcore Thread

~NOiSE~

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, and This is Not a Game of Who the f*** are You (They might play at warped tour and if so, I'll explosively poop for like 30 minutes)

Gojira

Coal Chamber

Chelsea Grin

Kittie

In Extremo (Viking Metal lololol)

Testament

Slayer

Megadeth

DethKlok

Lamb of God

Meshugga (spelling please)

Cannibal Corpse (lol Ace Ventura)

Dysentery

Last Valour (Pretty poppy, but I have to support it because my friend Nick is their screamer)

Oh, and This is Not a Game of Who the f*** are You (They might play at warped tour and if so, I'll explosively poop for like 30 minutes)

Gojira

Coal Chamber

Chelsea Grin

Kittie

In Extremo (Viking Metal lololol)

Testament

Slayer

Megadeth

DethKlok

Lamb of God

Meshugga (spelling please)

Cannibal Corpse (lol Ace Ventura)

Dysentery

Last Valour (Pretty poppy, but I have to support it because my friend Nick is their screamer)

The only bands you listed that I really listen to are Gojira and Meshuggah xD

I like a lot of progressive stuff. Megadeth is good too though.

Another good Thrash/Death Metal group is Revocation...Thrash with some technical influences. Awesome.

So when I got my tickets to the Kataklysm show, I also ordered tickets for Sepultura with my friend. I thought it was ONLY Sepultura. Now I know that Belphegor, Hate, Keep of Kalessin, NEURAXIS, and Bonded By Blood are also touring. f*** yeah.

So when I got my tickets to the Kataklysm show, I also ordered tickets for Sepultura with my friend. I thought it was ONLY Sepultura. Now I know that Belphegor, Hate, Keep of Kalessin, NEURAXIS, and Bonded By Blood are also touring. f*** yeah.

Keep of Kalessin is awesome.

Love Dark Tranquillity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6pEW9VeABU

Ooooohhhhh it's a Black Metal group xD. Pretty traditional. Love the vocals.

I like how you got to listen to it twice to like it. Because of that, this band has no poser fans. Wich is awsome. I have the new album, it is the most perfect Black Metal album I have (It is the only I have xD). One of the only Black Metal bands that acctually are satanic that don't suck totally.

I like how you got to listen to it twice to like it. Because of that, this band has no poser fans. Wich is awsome. I have the new album, it is the most perfect Black Metal album I have (It is the only I have xD). One of the only Black Metal bands that acctually are satanic that don't suck totally.

*ahem* Alghazanth.... B)

you mean Lawless Darkness right? cause I have that album too

Deftones are still around?

Yup, they have a new album last year

anyway...I got 1 question I like to ask metalhead or any metal music fan, what metal band that's overrated to you guys?

Archived