Rainbow Neos.. Thoughts?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simply add "Elemental Hero Neos Alius" or "Elemental Hero Neos" and "Rainbow Neos" to the Rainbow Dragon deck.

Elemental Hero Neos Alius-

is a level 4 monster which is treated as Elemental Hero Neos.

When you Normal Summon, Tribute Summon, or Special Summon Elemental Hero Neos Alius, it is treated as a Normal Monster. To make it an Effect Monster and activate it's effect while it is on the field, you have to give away your Normal Summon.

Source- http://www.yugioh.wikia.org/wiki/Elemental_Hero_Neos_Alius

Elemental Hero Neos can be easily summoned by the double tribute effect of Kaiser Sea Horse and Light Effigy.

I really don't see what's wrong with the effect. Just set a s/t and send it to the grave so it can't get Mirror Force'd, Sakuretsu'd, Prisoned, and there goes his field as well, anything. And thats just one of his, he can counter anything when he is summoned succesfully.

And about the requirements, you can simply use either Crystal Beasts or Neos/Neo-Spacians and put some King of the Swamp/Hex-Sealed Fusion in it.

• 2 weeks later...

Please do not bash me, for what I am about to say is true. My good friend and team mate uses elemental heroes. His entire deck revolves aruond the fact that he has more speed than any one else with 3 E-Emergency Calls, 2 Reinforcement of the Army, 3 King of the Swamp, 1 Elemental Hero Stratos, 1 Elemental Hero Captain Gold, 3 Jars of Greed, 3 Legacys of Yata Garasu and 3 Vortex troopers. Making virtually one half of his deck searchable for the other half. He runs over 300 fusion cards in his fusion deck, so when if comes down to it, he can fuse anything, as long as his opponent is running half of the fusion materiel. Anyway that is not my point. My point is he has one of the best decks I have seen, has has top 8ed in many regionals, and been to 2 nationals, with that very deck. All he did was add one neos and one rainbow dragon to his deck. Neos is not a dead card in his deck, sense he can search for it, and summon it especially with necroshade in the graveyard. as for the rainbow dragon, if he ever draws it, he just uses one of his search cards for neos, the fuses them. No one at any tournament has ever been able to beat him when he gets the Rainbow Neos to the field. And if he does not draw the RD then he just plays his Ehero deck normally.

Like I said before Please do not bash me because I am a "Noob" to this forum. But you have to realize that with the right stratagy any card can be playable, and possibly even good.

Please do not bash me' date=' for what I am about to say is true. My good friend and team mate uses elemental heroes. His entire deck revolves aruond the fact that he has more speed than any one else with 3 E-Emergency Calls, 2 Reinforcement of the Army, 3 King of the Swamp, 1 Elemental Hero Stratos, 1 Elemental Hero Captain Gold, 3 Jars of Greed, 3 Legacys of Yata Garasu and 3 Vortex troopers. Making virtually one half of his deck searchable for the other half. He runs over 300 fusion cards in his fusion deck, so when if comes down to it, he can fuse anything, as long as his opponent is running half of the fusion materiel. Anyway that is not my point. My point is he has one of the best decks I have seen, has has top 8ed in many regionals, and been to 2 nationals, with that very deck. All he did was add one neos and one rainbow dragon to his deck. Neos is not a dead card in his deck, sense he can search for it, and summon it especially with necroshade in the graveyard. as for the rainbow dragon, if he ever draws it, he just uses one of his search cards for neos, the fuses them. No one at any tournament has ever been able to beat him when he gets the Rainbow Neos to the field. And if he does not draw the RD then he just plays his Ehero deck normally.

Like I said before Please do not bash me because I am a "Noob" to this forum. But you have to realize that with the right stratagy any card can be playable, and possibly even good.

[/quote']

Except you're wrong, and I doubt your story is true. Adding random cards for situational combos is never good, and his E-Hero deck, from the description you gave, is built completely wrong. Also, 300 Fusion Monsters? I find this story highly questionable in veracity.

Except you're wrong' date=' and I doubt your story is true. Adding random cards for situational combos is never good, and his E-Hero deck, from the description you gave, is built completely wrong. Also, 300 Fusion Monsters? I find this story highly questionable in veracity.

[/quote']

I believe you' date=' except about the 300 Fusion Monster part

[/quote']

I would first like to say, That just because a deck is not built like everyone elses does not make it built wrong. It takes people to think out side of the box to get some very strong deck builds that no one has ever heard of before, For those of you who go to regionals in the Missouri area, know who I am talking about, and everyone calls him cloaky, due to him always wearing a cloak to regionals. And as for the 300+ fusions, that is true. His is very proud that he has almost 3 of every fusion monster in the game. and in all honesty he usually only uses a small handfull of them. but every once in a blue moon his opponnet will run some random card he can fuse with his king of the swamp. My team mate actually just took 3rd place at the kansas city regional on the 17th with that deck. He was undefeted untill top 8. 105046488 is his ude number. You can look him up if you can ever get UDE to work.

This card is playable, but only in a Deck built around him. You should not use Elemental Heroes in a Crystal Beast Deck, and you should not use Crystal Beasts in an Elemental Hero Deck. Any card that is playable in only one Deck-Type is not good, so don't use this card in tournaments.

I will do a review of this card on my next YouTube review.

Archived