Rainbow Neos.. Thoughts?

I would say that Rainbow Neos is probably one of the best 2-card fusion monsters that you can summon normally or with special card effects. We all know that it was intended for Super Fusion, but it can be summoned with Poly or any other card that lets you summon Fusion Monsters normally.

Rainbow Neos

Light/Warrior/10/4500/3000

"Elemental Hero Neos" + "Rainbow Dragon" or "Rainbow Dark Dragon"

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon with the above Fusion Material Monsters. Once per turn, by sending 1 card of the following to the Graveyard, you can return the appropriate cards to their owner's Deck: ● 1 Monster Card you control - Return all monsters your opponent controls. ● 1 Spell or Trap Card you control - Return all Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls. ● 1 card from top of your Deck - Return all cards in your opponent's Graveyard to their Deck.

Sure, you have to summon it normally. But a quick E-Emergency Call and a "Rainbow Whereabouts" (if you use Crystal Beasts) will get the two monsters needed to your hand. And then all you need to do is set up the field to activate one of his awesomely powerful powers.

Any comments?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the card is good..however the summoning requirement is very bad

no it isn't good. It's like the Gift Card of monsters' date=' you need the exact cards or it is just a waste of space.

[/quote']

the cards, as in when its on the field, is good

the summoning requirement , as in how it is to summon and how it is to have the cards in the deck, is bad

its overrated... it might look powerful at first... but it sucks on the inside

personally... i reckon they should have made it in Elemental Hero... so it can be summoned through Miracle Fusion

When I had first seen the card it said that it was an Elemental Hero, but that was a direct name from the show (I believe).

Anyway, if it was an Elemental Hero it would be extra useful because you could just mill your deck for its cards.

You don't even need to summon Neos / Rainbow Dragon. Just draw them' date=' then an f-ing poly. And bam! You have a Rainbow Neos. And bam! You return a face-up FLIP monster to your deck, and your opponent loses [b']all monsters they have out[/b].

yeah but neos and rainbow dragon just doesn't mix, u can have neos in a crystal beast deck nor can u have rainbow dragon in a neos deck so yeah

I got 2 Rainbow Neos' one is Secret and one is Ghost (not a joke). Now I saw what a lot of people were saying about how bad the card is. Now I figured out other ways to summon it.

I. Hard way

Get Neos, Rainbow Dragon/Rainbow Dark Dragon and Polymerization in you hand, play Poly and pray it doesn't get chained.

II. Futuristic way

Play Future Fusion, send Neos and Rainbow Dragon/Rainbow Dark Dragon to the graveyard and pray that FF doesn't get destroyed before you summon it.

III. Phantom of Chaos and Super Fusion way (best way)

Get Neos and Rainbow Dragon/Rainbow Dark Dragon into the graveyard (quickest way: Future Fusion), get Phantom of Chaos, Super Fusion and Oversoul in your hand, summon Phantom of Chaos, remove Rainbow Dragon to get his name, play Oversoul to return Neos to the field, then play Super Fusion (No Spell, Trap or Monster effect can be activated in response to Super Fusion) and there's Rainbow Noes.

So there are lots of ways to summon a monster, you just got think hard about it.

Archived