Rainbow Neos.. Thoughts?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Metamorphosis is banned' date=' so rainbow neos is useless.

[/quote']

-_-

~_~

What does that have to with anything!? When are you going to have a Level 10 monster out to use for Rainbow Neos.

It's not a very realistic scenario, but I'm just pointing out that Rainbow Neos would have a much better chance of being "playable"

Metamorphosis is banned' date=' so rainbow neos is useless.

[/quote']

-_-

~_~

What does that have to with anything!? When are you going to have a Level 10 monster out to use for Rainbow Neos.

It's not a very realistic scenario, but I'm just pointing out that Rainbow Neos would have a much better chance of being "playable"

It's easier to just fuse them together rather than use Metamorphisis. To me, Metamorphisis is useless.

metaporhesis is only good if you want to bring out one of the NEX neo space fusions.

No' date=' you can't do that. Here is the text for Neo-Spacian Marine Dolphin.

This card's name is also treated as "Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin". This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "NEX". Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to look at your opponent's hand and select 1 Monster Card in it. If you control a monster with an ATK greater than or equal to the selected monster's, destroy the selected card and inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

So, you can't use Metamorphisis for NEX Neo-Spacian fusions. Either way, Neo-Spacians are bad.

Any card with neos in its name FAILS there i said it

Exactly.

Rainbow Neos is better off in his own deck or in a DARK deck (with Rainbow Dark Dragon)

What u need (If you can):

3 Neos

3 Rainbow Dragon and/or Rainbow Dark Dragon

3 Phantom of Chaos (Remove Rainbow/Rainbow Dark Dragon to get his name)

3 Super Fusion (to stop all Monster, Spell and Trap effects)

How to Summon:

Step 1: Get Rainbow Dragon/Rainbow Dark Dragon and/or Neos into the Graveyard. Don't care how, just get them into the Graveyard.

Step 2: Get Phantom of Chaos, Oversoul, Super Fusion and 1 card in your hand.

Step 3: Return Neos to the field with Oversoul, summon Phantom and activate his effect to remove 1 Effect monster (Rainbow/Rainbow Dark Dragon) to get his name. Then play Super Fusion (reason to have 1 more card in your hand is that you have to discard 1 card from your hand in order to play Super Fusion), send Neos and Phantom (which is treated as Rainbow/Rainbow Dark Dragon) to the graveyard and out comes Rainbow Neos.

Simple, no?

i can see this card posing a threat in the right hands, but as you are correct nobody would use these cards. However, i may be tempted to try and build a deck with fusion gate and chain material. The power of fusion summonig, and the effect of Gawd. Ofcourse im just offering it as a tribute for catapult turtle though, but than my phantom of chaos gets to goble it up and BOOM back in action, effect two! ^_^ but thats just me.

Guest setojim

here's the build i made for rainbow neos:

monsters:

e-hero prismer x3

rainbow dragon x3

rainbow dark dragon x1

e-hero neos alius x3

e-hero stratos x1

e-hero neos x2

spells:

reasoning x2

monster reincarnation x2

polymerization x2

ancient rules x1

super polymerization x1

future fusion x1

e-emergancy call x2

theres most of it...then u just need some other cards to help out w/ RN's effect

Rainbow Neos is better off in his own deck or in a DARK deck (with Rainbow Dark Dragon)

What u need (If you can):

3 Neos

3 Rainbow Dragon and/or Rainbow Dark Dragon

3 Phantom of Chaos (Remove Rainbow/Rainbow Dark Dragon to get his name)

3 Super Fusion (to stop all Monster' date=' Spell and Trap effects)

How to Summon:

[b']Step 1:[/b] Get Rainbow Dragon/Rainbow Dark Dragon and/or Neos into the Graveyard. Don't care how, just get them into the Graveyard.

Step 2: Get Phantom of Chaos, Oversoul, Super Fusion and 1 card in your hand.

Step 3: Return Neos to the field with Oversoul, summon Phantom and activate his effect to remove 1 Effect monster (Rainbow/Rainbow Dark Dragon) to get his name. Then play Super Fusion (reason to have 1 more card in your hand is that you have to discard 1 card from your hand in order to play Super Fusion), send Neos and Phantom (which is treated as Rainbow/Rainbow Dark Dragon) to the graveyard and out comes Rainbow Neos.

Simple, no?

Ranibow Dragon - Neos - Ranibow Dark Dragon..OVERSOUL!!!

God your kidding me, the deck would have over 3 themes! Also Bottomless Trap Hole , Trap Hole, Solemn.......

Just make a DARK Deck with Rainbow Neos, NO NEOS, RAINBOW DRAGON OR OVERSOUL!!!! Just Rainbow Dark Dragon, Versago the Destroyer, Phantom of Chaos and Mystic Tomato (Maybe Dark Grepher, to send RDD to the Grave).......i think that works

Archived