Leo's Yu-Gi-Oh! CCG ~ hey look a title that makes sense now. /ok

.Leo

|Trigar the Twin Destrutor|41|DIRB|Beast-Warrior/Synchro/Effect|Fire|7||2600|1500|1 Beast or Beast-Warrior Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

After this cards ATK you can tribute one face-up Beast or Beast-Warrior-Type monster you control to have this card ATK agin. All batle damage this card would inflict while ATKing your opponet by this effect is halfed.|

|Twin Headed Spear Beast|42|DIRB|Beast/Tuner|Fire|3||1500|600|When this card is sent to the Graveyard for a Synchro Summon of a Beast or Beast-Warrior-Type monster, you can pay 800 Life Points to have that Synchro Monster gain 1200 ATK until the End Phase.|

|Enraged Spear Beast|43|DIRB|Beast/Effect|Earth|4||1700|0|As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, when Beast, Beast-Warrior and Winged Beast-Type monsters on your side of the field attack with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of your opponent's Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.|

|Nimble Hamster|44|DIRB|Beast/Tuner|Fire|2||800|200|When this card is sent from the hand or field to the Graveyard you can add one level 4 or lower Beast or Beast-Warrior-Type monster from your deck to your hand. Once per turn you can tribute one other Fire-Attribute Beast or Beast-Warrior-Type monster to inflict 500 damage to your opponet.|

|Chimaera Manticore|45|DIRB|Beast/Synchro/Effect|Fire|10||?|2400|1 Beast Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

This cards Oringinal ATK is equal to half the total Atk of all monsters used in this cards Synchro Summon. Once per turn you can Remove from play one Beast or Beast-Warrior-Type monster in either players Graveyard and activate one of the following effects. *Destroy one monster on the field with an ATK lower than the monster removed from play. *This card gains half of the ATK of the removed from play monster untill the End Phase of your opponets turn.|

I'm getting there guys and your not going to like this one

To be continued...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

|Circuit Break|??|DIRB|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Tribute 1 Machine or Thunder-Type monster. Negate the activation of a Spell or Trap Card and destroy it.|

|Sand Axe|??|DIRB|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||Equip only to an EARTH monster. It cannot be destroyed by battle and all Battle Damage you take from battles including that card is halved.|

|Equip Master Maii|??|DIRB|Spellcaster/Effect|Earth|5||1500|1500|You can Special Summon this card by revealing 1 Equip Spell Card in your hand. Once per turn, if you have no face-up Spell or Trap Cards on your side of the field, you can add 1 Equip Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. This card gains 500 ATK for each Spell Card equipped to it.|

|Ceathmas|??|DIRB|Machine/Synchro/Effect|Light|8||2800|2000|1 Tuner + 2 Machine-Type monsters

Once per turn, you can add 1 Machine-Type monster from your Graveyard to your hand. If this card would be destroyed by a card effect your opponent controls, you can discard 1 card instead.|

|Black Map|??|DIRB|Trap Card|Trap|||||Discard 1 card. Add 1 Level 5 or lower DARK monster from your Deck to your hand.|

Which isn't that bad.

|Lasor Drake|10|DIRB|/Effect|Dark|2||1000|1900|Once per turn, Tribute 1 monster and increase this card's level by that cards level. When this card is destroyed by your opponent, destroy all monsters on the field with a lower level then this card.|

Lower it's Def a Lv 2 with 1900 Def???

|Ancient Dweller of the Deep|11|DIRB|Sea Serphant/Effect|Water|8||2600|1400|You can discard this card to Special Summon 1 WATER monster from your Graveyard. Effects that target WATER monsters cannot be activated.|

Add the except this card to the SS effect other wise discard him and SS him

|Ultimate Tornado of the Far East|12|DIRB|Dragon/Effect|Wind|8||2600|1400|You can discard this card from your hand to Special Summon 1 WIND monster from your Graveyard.This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by returning 2 WIND monsters you control to your hand and paying 2000 Life Points. Once per turn, discard 1 card to return 1 card on the field to its owners hand.|

Love it

|Valiant Warrior|13|DIRB|Warrior/Effect|Dark|4||1900|1400|When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, equip it to this card. Cards equipped to this card are treated as being under your control. This card gains 100 ATK for each monster equipped to it.|

Nice try Lower the Atk for an Equiping effect also because their considered "under your control" you can use them as tributes ect. get rid of that part.

|Valiant Return|14|DIRB|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Special Summon 1 "Valiant Warrior" from your Graveyard. Equip 1 Tuner monster from either players field or Graveyard to it.|

|Activate END-SYSTEM|15|DIRB|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Remove from play all Machine-type monsters on the field, then discard your hand.|

Is that supposed to be a "Jab" at me? and RFGing all machines is quite OP'ed even if this card is type specfic

|5-Combo Special|16|DIRB|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Destroy this card 5 Standby Phases after its activation. During each of your Standby Phases, place 1 counter on this card. Once per turn, activate one of the following effects based on how many counters are on this card. Your opponent can activate these cards effects.

1- Draw 1 card.

2- Destroy 1 monster you control and 1 monster your opponent controls.

3-Discard 1 random card from your opponent's hand.

4-Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower monsters from your Graveyard.

5-Destroy all cards on the field. This effect can activate during your Draw Phase.|

Ok the last effect can never be used.....unless another outside source puts a counter on it.

Seattleite will be collecting cards. I know I am missing stuff, so fix me on this list.

Priority:

2-3 Beast/Beast Warrior Support

2-3 Machine Cards

1 Card to support each Attribute. (Total 6 cards)

1 Level 5 Synchro

2-3 Phoenixian Cards (Core Cards)

4-5 Generic Spell Cards

3-4 Generic Trap Cards

|Big Shield Locker|0|DIRB|Warrior/Effect|Light|4|0|2300|When this card is Summoned, it is changed to face-up Defense Position. This card cannot be switched to face-up Attack Position. Neither player can Special Summon monsters. When this card is destroyed, it's controller can select and destroy 1 card on the field.|

|Rai Monarch|0|DIRB|Thunder/Effect|Light|3|1900|0|Once per turn, if you control a face-up monster and your opponent controls 1 or more monsters, you can Normal Summon this card from your hand. You can Tribute this card to negate the Summon of a monster(s) and remove from play the monster(s). You can only control 1 face-up "Rai Monarch".|

|Bypass Mobile Search Engine|0|DIRB|Machine/Effect|Light|2|300|400|When this card is destroyed, you can pay 1000 Life Points to Summon 1 Level 4 or lower LIGHT monster. This is treated as a Normal Summon. When this card is in your Graveyard, the Summoned monster cannot be used as Synchro Material.|

|Eccentric Electron|0|DIRB|Thunder/Tuner/Effect|Light|1|100|0|You can discard this card from your hand to negate the effect of a face-up monster on the field. Once per turn, you can remove 1 LIGHT monster in your Graveyard from play.|

Generic Anti-Meta stall and a neat searcher above, one reposted.

Rulings:

Locker - Can be switched to face-down Defense Position.

Monarch - It can be Normal Summoned even if you have already Normal Summoned that turn.

BMSE - You can use it's tutor effect even if you have already Normal Summoned that turn.

|Big Shield Locker|0|DIRB|Warrior/Effect|Light|4|0|2300|When this card is Summoned, it is changed to face-up Defense Position. This card cannot be switched to face-up Attack Position. Neither player can Special Summon monsters. When this card is destroyed, it's controller can select and destroy 1 card on the field.|

|Rai Monarch|0|DIRB|Thunder/Effect|Light|3|1900|0|Once per turn, if you control a face-up monster and your opponent controls 1 or more monsters, you can Normal Summon this card from your hand. You can Tribute this card to negate the Summon of a monster(s) and remove from play the monster(s). You can only control 1 face-up "Rai Monarch".|

|Bypass Mobile Search Engine|0|DIRB|Machine/Effect|Light|2|300|400|When this card is destroyed, you can pay 1000 Life Points to Summon 1 Level 4 or lower LIGHT monster. This is treated as a Normal Summon. When this card is in your Graveyard, the Summoned monster cannot be used as Synchro Material.|

|Eccentric Electron|0|DIRB|Thunder/Tuner/Effect|Light|1|100|0|You can discard this card from your hand to negate the effect of a face-up monster on the field. Once per turn, you can remove 1 LIGHT monster in your Graveyard from play.|

Generic Anti-Meta stall and a neat searcher above, one reposted.

Rulings:

Locker - Can be switched to face-down Defense Position.

Monarch - It can be Normal Summoned even if you have already Normal Summoned that turn.

BMSE - You can use it's tutor effect even if you have already Normal Summoned that turn.

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING MAN. Locker is VERY broken so is Rai Monarch both have unreasonable stats for their Lvs and effects period. Your other two are a broke combo as well. Man I'm sorry but I don't aprove of any of your cards. I think they all need to either be fixed or rejected.

|Ancient Beast of a Time Before|0|DIRB|Machine/Effect|Dark|1||0|0|Once per turn, while this card is in your Deck or hand, equip it to a Face-up monster you control. The monster equipped with this card gains this effect:

-Once per turn, you can equip 1 card in your hand or Graveyard to this card, except "Ancient Beast of a Time Before"|

Designed to help Valiant Warrior/5-Combo decks.

|Synchronaziation|0|DIRB|Machine/Tuner|Dark|2||0|0|This card is also treated as a Warrior. This card can be used as a Tuner while in a Spell or Trap zone. Once per turn, you can Special Summon this card from your Spell or Trap zone, OR equip this card to 1 monster you control. You can discard 1 Spell Card and Tribute this card to remove from play the equipped monster. Special Summon a monster removed from play by this effect during the next Phase. When Synchro Summoning using this card, you can destroy 2 Spell or Trap cards you control to add 2 levels to the Synchro Summon.|

A complicated tuner. Valiant and him = level 6.

Rulings: You can use other monsters in the s/t zone as whatever level they are.

@ Alfred - First 2 are thrown out due to levels of brokeness. Third I cannot allow that combo with mezzos so if it's going in it's going to be treated as a SS, and summonable from the Hand and/or deck otherwise it's too easy to set up the mezzo combo. Eccentric Electron if you want it in with the LIGHT searcher will have to remove the last effect. the end.

me and Evanm7 came up with the ruling for Ancient Beast so that you can't use 3 in one turn.

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING MAN. Locker is VERY broken Explain why. so is Rai Monarch It's a toned down TKR. You are retarded. both have unreasonable stats for their Lvs First of all Rai's level was a typo. Second of all, Big Shield Gardna, Destiny Hero Defender, Giant Kozaky and Gear Golem the Moving Fortress all have very high DEF and are Level 4. You must also note that Locker can be run over by the most popular generic Synchro in the metagame, Mezzo Beat. and effects period Again, you must explain.. Your other two are a broke combo as well Are you suggesting that a nerfed searcher with a cost is broken? Corrupted Clown is worse.. Man I'm sorry but I don't aprove of any of your cards. I think they all need to either be fixed or rejected.

I would also like to note that WereLord endorsed "Ultimate Tornado of the Far East" - a WIND Mezuki. Also, Nimble Hamster is a ridiculous searcher as it works when milled, returned from the RFP zone to the Graveyard, discarded or destroyed. It's an advantage generating, deck-thinning machine. May I also mention an advantage-generating instant Synchro also created by WereLord named Ultimate Beast Striker?

Destiny Hero Defender/Kozaky/Gear Golem all have drawbacks.

Big Shield Locker has none.

You know, despite Locker being so infinitely broken, it was released in DSAS before the reset. It also combats swarming (and therefore Anti-Meta), giving the CCG an element of balance and allowing people to create more creative decks based around Anti-Meta or Lockdown themes. It can be run over by the most popular Synchro in the game and it effects both players.

I would also like to note that WereLord endorsed "Ultimate Tornado of the Far East" - a WIND Mezuki. Also, Nimble Hamster is a ridiculous searcher as it works when milled, returned from the RFP zone to the Graveyard, discarded or destroyed. It's an advantage generating, deck-thinning machine. May I also mention an advantage-generating instant Synchro also created by WereLord named Ultimate Beast Striker?

Ok first off not a Wind Mezuki. And Mezuki is only on the list because of 1 main monster Pleugspreader Zombie everyone knows this.

Nimble Hamster only works for Beast and BW's

Ultimate Beast Striker can only use his effect on a Beast and when SS by a S/T card which we have VERY few.

and Stop thinking in TCG terms and look at the accual CCG the CCG can't handle cards like yours right now.

Ok first off not a Wind Mezuki. And Mezuki is only on the list because of 1 main monster Pleugspreader Zombie everyone knows this.

Nimble Hamster only works for Beast and BW's

Ultimate Beast Striker can only use his effect on a Beast and when SS by a S/T card which we have VERY few.

and Stop thinking in TCG terms and look at the accual CCG the CCG can't handle cards like yours right now.

It's only on the list because Plague is a Zombie tuner. If there was a vanilla level 2 Zombie tuner, Mezuki would still be listed.

How is your opponent supposed to get a Synchro out when they can't Synchro Summon?

Also, Rumbler Tumbler is the most popular synchro in the metagame.

I'm not really arguing; the only reason I think the summon-negater is broken is because of Thunder Striker.

If Special Summon locking is so broken then why isn't Kristya, a searchable and easily summonable 2800 beater that also locks down on the banlist? It hasn't even been considered to be banworthy card even with a common reprint!

Ok first off not a Wind Mezuki. And Mezuki is only on the list because of 1 main monster Pleugspreader Zombie everyone knows this. That's utterly wrong. Mezuki is @1 because it gives you a free +1 plus a beatstick. Plague has nothing to do with it as it is only used because it Special Summons itself and it is removed from the field after it has been Special Summoned by itself, making Mezuki obsolete. This just shows that you have no knowledge of how the game works.

Nimble Hamster only works for Beast and BW's Faultroll and Darksoul only work for Sabers, but that doesn't justify how good they are. In a Beast or Beast-Warrior theme deck (both of which I know you are an advocate of) this card generates advantage like nobody's business. It even works when it mills, and if you search out another Nimble Hamster it thins the deck. Now I think about it, this doesn't just work in Beast or Beast-Warrior decks as @3 it's an easy deck thinner, making it abusable in a variety of decks like Mezzo, Anti-Meta and Grasshopper Mill. If this card is released I will run it @3 in all of those.

Ultimate Beast Striker can only use his effect on a Beast and when SS by a S/T card which we have VERY few. Like we mentioned before, just because something is specific to an Attribute, Type or Archetype doesn't make it's power justified. A free Synchro at no cost to your card advantage is problematic and infuriating for your opponent, especially as I know that the CCG doesn't have many summon negators (I hope Rai will help address that problem). I know that in the future you will continue to make Beast support, and that will lead to S/Ts that summon being made. Why don't we nip a potential problem down the line in the bud instead of putting it on the banlist in the future?

and Stop thinking in TCG terms and look at the accual CCG the CCG can't handle cards like yours right now. I don't think you have a right to say that when we look at the stuff you have done - suggested the addition of an instant Synchro at no cost to your card advantage and a ridiculous deck thinner, not to mention the Boris Spassky of CCG archetypes, the WereLord archetype - one that can OTK in variety of ways whilst also being tough to crack defensively. Don't even get me started on the WIND Mezuki...

WIND Mezuki is pro, I know.

@Kristya comment: Because Konami is crazy o.o. No, really, it's because:

-Konami is crazy

-TCG has masses of generic removal.

-You cannot SS/NS Kristya first turn without Vahalla.

-Kristya's effect doesn't make sure that whatever runs over it, which has to be 2900+ (or in our case, 2400+) gets popped, or, in case of effect destruction, damage is most likely prevented for that turn.

WIND Mezuki is pro, I know. It is.

@Kristya comment: Because Konami is crazy o.o. No, really, it's because:

-Konami is crazy

-TCG has masses of generic removal. S/T wise, yes, but generic monster removal is mainly in the form of negation then destruction like Bottomless or Solemn, in which case the former is used to kill swarming (a good thing) whilst the latter is more often used to stop a game-winning effect rather than kill a summon. Dark Hole is the only thing that really springs to mind.

-You cannot SS/NS Kristya first turn without Vahalla. You can only summon BSL easily in the first turn if you draw it, and if you are running a 40 card deck that's a 13.3333333333% chance of drawing it. The chances of drawing either Kristya or Valhalla is 26.6666666666%.

-Kristya's effect doesn't make sure that whatever runs over it, which has to be 2900+ (or in our case, 2400+) gets popped, or, in case of effect destruction, damage is most likely prevented for that turn. As does Machina Fortress, a card never touched by Konami that is the trump of a Tier 2 budget deck. Also, if BSL is destroyed by an effect then the best it can do is blow up a monster or another set spell or trap. Seeing as it isn't nearly as easy as Fortress or Kristya to get out I think it is fine. You also need to remember that prior to the reset, this card was released like any other card without even being questioned. It is not broken, and releasing it would not only allow Anti-Meta to be a viable deck but as it isn't archetypal it would allowed variants to be built, encouraging creativity.

+Rep because the last sentence about creativity reminded me why I like you.

...I still think Monarch Summon Negater guy is broken. Make him Normal Summon only?

How about I make it that it can only be Normal Summoned by it's own effect when your opponent controls 2 or more monsters?

Thinking of replacing my painfully slow card with a different effect:

|Land Refreshment|23|DIRB|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Whenever an EARTH monster you control battles, put a number of "Land" counter(s) on this card equal to half it's level (rounded up). You can remove a number of counters on this card equal to the level of 1 EARTH monster in your graveyard. Return it to the deck, and draw 1 card.|

and some more cards:

|Fiery Disco Dancer|1|DIRB|Warrior/Effect|Light|2||600|800|When you change this monster's battle position, you can change the battle position of 1 other monster on the field.|

(Resubmit)

|Hilarious Harlequin Captain|6|DIRB|Spellcaster/Effect|Light|1||400|300|You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard in Attack position when a Warrior or Spellcaster-type monster you control declares an attack. This card must attack on the same turn it is summoned, if possible. You cannot tribute this card except for the Tribute Summon of a Warrior or Spellcaster-type monster.|

|Bird from the Magician's Hat|2|DIRB|Winged Beast/Effect|Light|4||1600|500|If this card attacks, your opponent must activate 1 Set Spell or Trap card that they can activate, if they have one.|

|Raging Rex|3|DIRB|Dinosaur/Effect|Light|6||2400|1200|This card can be Normal Summoned without a Tribute if you have Tribute Summoned a Dinosaur-Type monster in your last turn. If this card is Destroyed or Removed from play by a monster's effect it is Special Summoned during your next Battle Phase.|

'------------------------------------------------

Mikhail Tal - Rai Monarch and BSL are not going in.

Rai Monarch

If your opponent controls 2 or more monsters then you, Normal Summon this card from your hand. You can Tribute this card to negate the Normal Summon of a monster and destroy it.

Fiend Megacyber+Originality

|Fallen Soldier|0|DIRB|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Return 1 card in your hand to your Deck. Send 1 monster card from your Deck to your Graveyard.|

Sea said I could submit this...

|Interdimensional Soaringsword|0|DIRB|Warrior/Synchro/Effect|Wind|6||2400|2500|1 "Interdimensional" Tuner monster + 1 "Interdimensional" non-Tuner monster. For each Removed from Play card, this card gains 100 ATK. Once per turn, remove from play 1 card on the field and discard 1 card.|

Archived