Leo's Yu-Gi-Oh! CCG ~ hey look a title that makes sense now. /ok

.Leo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

50 % of cards in FLFS are coded.

I've decided to make it easier to chain/respond to opponent's cards... with certain cards (like the ones that say "activate only when..."), it will show you a message if you'd like to activate it, and pause the game so you won't miss the timing (not the game term) However, it will only check for effects you can activate on the field. Mutated Corpse, Stygian Strategist, etc. won't work with it.

Okey then. A card:

|Block Power|X|XXXX|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Activate only when your opponent Summons a Synchro Monster. Negate that monster's effect(s). Then, your opponent can draw 1 card.|

I would run it in an Anti-Meta or Mill build only as the advantage your opponent gains will often not compensate for the effect negation. Your opponent will still have a beatstick and of course another card in their hand to work with. If it destroyed I might consider running it, but not really otherwise.

Alfred is right. I don't think it would be used much... maybe if I add a little card ;D

|Breaking Point|X|XXXX|Spell Card|Spell|||||Select 1 monster whose effect was negated by "Block Power". Destroy it, and draw 2 cards.|

Ehhh hopefully won't be too OP'd or anything. It is after all only anti-synchro support.

Alfred is right. I don't think it would be used much... maybe if I add a little card ;D

|Breaking Point|X|XXXX|Spell Card|Spell|||||Select 1 monster whose effect was negated by "Block Power". Destroy it, and draw 2 cards.|

Ehhh hopefully won't be too OP'd or anything. It is after all only anti-synchro support.

Breaking Point is too situational to be of any use, though if it said "Select 1 monster on the field that does not have an effect (this includes Vanillas or cards that have had their effect negated). Destroy it and draw 2 cards."

That could make for an interesting vanilla draw engine with the right support.

I'm Back.

anyways the cards look alsome

I'll be making some new Rituals for LCCG soon.

As well as a new type of monster!!! The new monster type will be posted and put to a vote if anyone wants it on New Years day [kick off the new year with a new monster type in my mind why not?]

it's good to be back Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays

Also poll for Chaos/Dark versions of monsters

2-for it

0-aginst it

[spoiler=The first of the Counter parts]

|Chaos Angel|Dark|Lv 6|Atk-1600|Def-600|Fariy/Synchro/Effect|1 Light or Dark Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Light or Dark monsters

This card is also treated as a Light-Attribute Fiend-Type monster. Once per turn you can remove from play one Light or one Dark monster in your Graveyard to incress this cards ATK by 400. When this card is destroyed by an opponets card you can pay half of your Life points to Special Summon as many monsters removed from play by this cards effect as possible.|

|Decadence|?|????|?/Ritual/Effect|Dark|10||2900|2600|This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "As Day Light Dies". When this card is Summoned select upto 3 ?????-Type monsters in your Graveyard and add them to your deck or select one "Infection" card in your deck and add it to your hand. If this card would be destroyed by a Spell or Trap Card you can instead pay 1000 life points to negate it's destruction.|

|As Daylight Dies|?|????|Spell Card|Spell||Ritual|||This card is used to Ritual Summon "Decadence". You must also Tribute monsters whose total Level equal 10 or more and are ?????-Type monsters from the field or your hand. You can remove from play this card in your Graveyard to add one "As Daylight Dies" from your deck to your hand.|

He's part of the new monster type and a very strong Ritual. so just letting you guys see 2 things one some thing about the new Type [they have to do with posion desise famine ect.] and a new Ritual.

Also poll for Chaos/Dark versions of monsters

2-for it

0-aginst it

have fun be on later

Good to have you back Decadence =) I wasn't here because of... Christmas :P

Anyways I said ok to Chaos as long as it doesn't turn into an archetype, become OP'd, produce too many cards, yadayadayada... cause we have to keep a close eye on any "chaos" ideas because of what it did to the TCG and even somewhat of the LCCG before the reset.. Decadence just be sure to follow those objectives, don't make it into an archetype, keep the numbers low.. and it should be fine.

And... sorry but we are not going to have fake types. LeoMence would say no too. Shadow Zero (an old LCCG member) wanted to put in fake types but he said no. I agree too.

@ Pepperyena - um, ok..... what?

Good to have you back Decadence =) I wasn't here because of... Christmas :P

Anyways I said ok to Chaos as long as it doesn't turn into an archetype, become OP'd, produce too many cards, yadayadayada... cause we have to keep a close eye on any "chaos" ideas because of what it did to the TCG and even somewhat of the LCCG before the reset.. Decadence just be sure to follow those objectives, don't make it into an archetype, keep the numbers low.. and it should be fine.

And... sorry but we are not going to have fake types. LeoMence would say no too. Shadow Zero (an old LCCG member) wanted to put in fake types but he said no. I agree too.

@ Pepperyena - um, ok..... what?

Ok then Sea I understand...

Due to me being majorly inactive in the thread it will be my goal to post in this thread a lot more for you guys, starting now with some BIG major announcements.

1. Leo Terminal #1: Darksoul Avengement will be the first Leo Terminal, the first Duel Terminal-esque set to be released into the program. This will work exactly like Duel Terminal. You pay a certain amount of DP, and you get 1 random card. Rarity ratios will be in affect for this. The set will contain Phoenixian, Darksoul and Mezzo cards. This card will not be released to the mainstream card pool until a Hidden Arsenal-esque set is released. The Hidden Arsenal-esque set will be released after we get 2-3 Leo Terminal releases.

2. The LCCG Magazine has been slowly written, and I feel that I might not have it done until the new year. I will be working on it over Christmas Break, hopefully finishing before my hockey tournament.

3. Set 4- Divine Rebirth will be worked on now. Priorty list and metagame anyalasis will be discussed now. Hopefully we can get some duels in to test some cards.

Chillaccino, I will accept you, even though the other members of the CCG might not like it, I don't like rejecting people and I don't see why I should reject you ;P.

So since we haven't had many duels going on I decided that we should organize a tournament. I still need to deal with my YangLauncher, as it gives me the NGD stuff :/.

Ask Icy about the updater

Where can I get .set file?

And why the other members of the CCG might not like it? I'm not here to destroy you from inside :P

I know some people might have thought that you would destroy it from the inside (not going to mention any names). I knew you wouldn't destroy from the inside ;D.

I will ask Josh about that later ;D

Archived