Yu-Gi-Oh! New Generation Dueling CCG

-DOOM

Yo people. I'm on all day. MSN me if you're available for a duel. PM me with your MSN if you don't have mine already.

|Serpent of the Sky-River|
|Sea-Serpent|WIND|Level 4|1550 ATK|1300 DEF|
|FLIP:
Select and activate one of the following effects:
*View your opponent's hand
*View all face-down cards on your opponent's side of the field|
|"Can you see the river that flows through the sky above us? Legends say that all manner of beasts live in the river, watching over us from above." - Tribal Elder of the Aieuie Beastman Tribe to a youngling.|

|Void-Kraken|
|Sea-Serpent/Synchro|DARK|Level 5|2400 ATK|1500 DEF|
|1 tuner monster + 1 or more non-tuner Sea-Serpent-Type monsters.|
FLIP: Select up to 2 cards your opponent controls. Your opponent must remove from play 1 card from their Deck or Graveyard with the same name as the selected card, or the selected card is destroyed.|
During your End-Phase, you can remove from play 1 card in your hand to flip this card face-down.|
|Some creatures walk on the land. Some fly through the air. Some swim in the ocean. It's common for people to believe these are the only mediums a creature will travel through, at least until a beast dancing through dimensions tries to drag you back with it.|

|Maglotar|
|Dinosaur/Synchro|EARTH|Level 8|3300 ATK|2900 DEF|
|1 tuner monster + 1 or more non-tuner monsters|

|Maglotar Egg|
|Dinosaur/Tuner|Earth|Level 4|0 ATK|1400 DEF|
|You can Special Summon this card during your End Phase. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material monster except for "Maglotar".|

|Brain-Wave Feeding Parasite|
|Insect/Water|Level 3|700 ATK|1500 DEF|
|This card gains 500 ATK for each monster your opponent controls.|

|Spontaneous Combustion|
|Normal Trap|
|Destroy 1 FIRE monster you control to destroy 1 card on the field.|
|"Nothing is safe from fire. Fire is just a form of energy. So is mass. Everything is just fire, waiting to show its true colours." - Unknown Fire Sorcerer|
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cards are nice. Could ypu please add those and yours to the set?

[quote name='.Supervillain' timestamp='1295696327' post='4950678']
STUFF TO ADD:

|Bullion Tactics Processing Unit|0|SET2|Machine/Effect|LIGHT|6||2100|0|When this card is Tribute Summoned, select 1 of the following effects: ? Add 1 Level 4 or lower LIGHT monster from your Deck to your hand. ? Reveal a number of LIGHT monsters in your hand to select the same number of monsters on the field and change them to face-up Defense Position.|

|Piercing Light|2|OTCG|Spell Card|Spell||Continous|||You can only activate this card if you control a face-up LIGHT monster. The DEF of all monsters your opponent controls is reduced halved. All LIGHT monsters you control inflict Piercing Damage. During your End Phase, reveal 1 LIGHT monster in your hand or destroy this card.|

|Toy Protector|0|SET2|Machine/Effect|LIGHT|1||0|0|Once, during your opponent's Battle Phase, you can discard 1 card to end the Battle Phase. If this card is sent from the ield to the Graveyard, you can add 1 Level 6 or lower LIGHT monster from your Graveyard to your hand, except "Toy Protector".|

|Devotion Fairy|0|SET2|Fairy/Effect|LIGHT|1||0|0|If this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Level 1 Fairy-Type monster from your Deck. The Summon monster cannot be Tributed except for the Tribute Summon of a LIGHT monster and its effect is negated.|

|Flash Speed Tyranno|0|SET2|Dinosaur/Effect|LIGHT|6||2400|2000|If you control no monsters, you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing. If you do, its original ATK becomes 1600. When this card is Tribute Summoned, it gains the following effect: - When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Dinosaur-Type monster from your Graveyard during the End Phase.|

|Grow-Up Ptera|0|SET2|Dinosaur/Tuner/Effect|WIND|1||500|500|If you have a Dinosaur-Type monster except "Grow-Up Ptera" in your Graveyard, you can destroy 1 monster you control to Special Summon this card from the Graveyard. The effect of "Grow-Up Ptera" can only be activated once per turn.|

|Cunning Gallim|0|SET2|Dinosaur/Effect|EARTH|3||500|1700|When this card is Summoned, select 1 Dinosaur-Type monster in your Deck and send it to the Graveyard. If you control another Dinosaur-Type monster, increase this card's Level by 1 and switch its ATK and DEF.|

|Energy Concentration|
|Normal Spell|
|Destroy 1 level 4 or lower monster on the field with 1500 ATK or greater.|
|"Some people just aren't made for power. It fills their body, turns them into a concentrated bomb of power, easy to set off. It's good not being one of them." - Alius Newlife, outlaw necromancer.|

|Grave Digging|
|Quick-Play Spell|
|Remove from play 1 card in your hand. Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster in your Graveyard in face-down Defense Position.|
|"The best bit about collecting your materials on sacred grounds is that, sometimes, the magic has already done most of the work for you." - Alius Newlife, outlaw necromancer.|

|Masked Gaurdna|
|Warrior/EARTH|Level 3|800/1400|
|Twice per turn, this card isn't destroyed as a result of battle. If it would be removed from the field, you can remove it from play instead. You can return this removed from play card to the bottom of your Deck to negate an attack.|
|"Hold the line until your last breath." - Law of the Gaurdnas. "Do it again." - Law of the Masked Guardnas.|
[/quote]

[quote name='Kuri' timestamp='1296092730' post='4964027']
|Rainbow Field|0|XXXX|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Once per turn you can select and Tribute 1 face-up monster you control to allow all monsters you control whose Level are equal or less than the Level of the selected monster's, attack your opponent directly.|

[b]K[/b]

[s]|Muncher Man|0|XXXX|Warrior/Effect|Earth|3||1200|300|You can half(permanently) this card's ATK to select and destroy 1 monster your opponent controls . This card gains ATK equal to the selected monster's Level x300 until End Phase.|[/s]

[b]I don't have to comment on this....[/b]

[s]|Pyro Man|0|XXXX|Warrior/Effect|Fire|3||1400|0|Select 1 monster in your hand. Inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's Level x100. During the turn this card uses this effect increase its ATK by 100.|[/s]

[b]UP[/b]

Also I think Drill Knight should have a Special Summoning effect such as discard 1 card to Special Summon from the Graveyard or during the turn this card was Tribute Summoned it gains half the ATK of the Tributed monster. Something to make it a bit more useful due to its low defense being its drawback. Yes/no?

[b]I think it's fine the way it is.[/b]

[hr]

|Supreme Man|0|XXXX|Warrior/Fusion/Effect|Light|7||2400|1800|"Muncher Man" + "Pyro Man"
Once per turn you can select 1 monster on the field. If that monster were to be destroyed this turn inflict damage to its respective owner equal to its Level x400. [i][b]During your End Phase you can discard 1 card to switch the battle position of 1face-up monster your opponent controls. That monster cannot change its battle position until your opponent's next Standby Phase.[/b][/i]|

[b][i]lol...[/i] I'd say yes to this if the Fusion Material Monsters were accepted.[/b]

[s]|Star Fighter|0|XXXX|Fairy/Effect|Light|4||1900|300| During your Standby Phase you can half this card's ATK to allow it to attack your opponent directly.|[/s]

[b]No[/b]

|Controller Impachi|0|XXXX|Machine/Effect|Earth|5||2400|1100|You can Normal Summon this card without Tribute. If you do select 1 Level 4 or lower monster in your hand. This card's ATK is equal to that monster's original ATK.|

[b]Seems nice[/b]

[s]|Blitz Kangaroo|0|XXXX|Beast/Effect|Fire|4||1800|1000|This card inflicts Piercing Damage. If this card destroys a monster by battle send that monster to your opponent's hand after damage calculation.|
[/s]
[b]No[/b]

[s]|Super Draw|0|XXXX|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Discard 1 monster card in your hand and draw cards equal to that monster's Level. You can only activate 1 "Super Draw" per turn.|[/s]

[b].....[/b]

|Card Master|0|XXXX|Beast/Effect|Earth|3||1000|1000|If this card is added to your hand due to a card effect you can Special Summon it to your side of the field. If this card is sent from your hand to the Graveyard due to a card effect select 1 card in your deck and add it to your hand. During your End Phase you can add this card to your hand. If you do, remove this card from play when it is sent to the Graveyard.|

[b]Not sure.[/b]

[/quote]

EDIT: If you edit the .set, could you change the name of Choas Chimera to Chaos Chimera please?

Archived