Yu-Gi-Oh! New Generation Dueling CCG

-DOOM

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Kuri' timestamp='1294364943' post='4916678']
Some Submissions|Quickshot Blader|0|QKSTH|Warrior/Effect|Light|4||2200|300|During the turn you Normal Summon this card half its ATK. If this card is destroyed by battle you can double the battle damage you took to Special Summon this card during your next Standby Phase. If this card is Special Summoned this way remove from play when it is removed from the field.||Quickshot Cannon|0|QKSTH|Machine/Effect|Light|6||500|2300|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand by Tributing 1 "Quickshot" monster. Once per turn you can Tribute 1 Level 4 or lower "Quickshot" monster you control to inflict damage to your opponent equal to its Level x300. If you do place 1 Powder Counter on this card (Max 4.) When this card has 4 Powder Counters send it to the Graveyard.||Quickshot Pistol|0|QKSTH|Machine/Effect|Light|5||300|2000|You can Special Summon this card from your hand when a Level 5 or higher "Quickshot" monster you control is sent to the Graveyard. Once per turn you can Tribute 1 "Quickshot" monster you control to destroy 1 face-up monster your opponent controls whose Level is equal or less than the Tributed monster's Level.|
[/quote]

[quote name='Kuri' timestamp='1294969978' post='4933292']
|Fusion Hero|0|HFER|Warrior/Effect|Earth|5||1300|800|You can discard 1 card in your hand to Special Summon this card to your side of the field. You can select 1 Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck. If you control 1 monster listed on the selected Fusion Monster remove from play this card and select and remove from play the monster listed, then Special Summon the selected Fusion Monster. That monster loses 800 ATK this turn.|
[/quote]

Hey are we adding the quickshots I posted a few pages ago along with the Fusion Hero?
[quote name='Kuri' timestamp='1295105414' post='4935859'] Hey are we adding the quickshots I posted a few pages ago along with the Fusion Hero? [/quote]

Didn't I tell you that we removed 3 of Spikeball's Orbs because he posted more than 10 of them? The same goes for you.

That means you can submit up to 3 more quickshots cards. Or 4, dependent on their quality.

Griffin, could you please raise Bazoo's DEF again? It's kinda dea now IMO...

EDIT:

|Bullion Tactics Processing Unit|0|SET2|Machine/Effect|LIGHT|6||2100|0|When this card is Tribute Summoned, select 1 of the following effects: ? Add 1 Level 4 or lower LIGHT monster from your Deck to your hand. ? Reveal a number of LIGHT monsters in your hand to select the same number of monsters on the field and change them to face-up Defense Position. Flip Effects are not activated at that time.|

|Toy Protector|0|SET2|Machine/Effect|LIGHT|1||0|0|Once, during your opponent's Battle Phase, you can discard 1 card to end the Battle Phase. If this card is sent from the ield to the Graveyard, you can pay 800 Life Points to add 1 Level 6 or lower LIGHT monster from your Graveyard to your hand, except "Toy Protector".|

|Piercing Light|2|OTCG|Spell Card|Spell||Continous|||You can only activate this card if you control a face-up LIGHT monster. The DEF of all monsters your opponent controls is reduced halved. All LIGHT monsters you control inflict Piercing Damage. During your End Phase, reveal 1 LIGHT monster in your hand or destroy this card.|

|Devotion Fairy|0|SET2|Fairy/Effect|LIGHT|1||0|0|If this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Level 1 Fairy-Type monster from your Deck. The Summon monster cannot be Tributed except for the Tribute Summon of a LIGHT monster and its effect is negated.|

|Flash Speed Tyranno|0|SET2|Dinosaur/Effect|LIGHT|6||2400|2000|If you control no monsters, you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing. If you do, its original ATK becomes 1600. When this card is Tribute Summoned, it gains the following effect: - When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Dinosaur-Type monster from your Graveyard during the End Phase.|

|Grow-Up Ptera|0|SET2|Dinosaur/Tuner/Effect|WIND|1||500|500|If you have a Dinosaur-Type monster except "Grow-Up Ptera" in your Graveyard, you can destroy 1 monster you control to Special Summon this card from the Graveyard. The effect of "Grow-Up Ptera" can only be activated once per turn.|

|Cunning Gallim|0|SET2|Dinosaur/Effect|EARTH|3||500|1700|When this card is Summoned, select 1 Dinosaur-Type monster in your Deck and send it to the Graveyard. If you control another Dinosaur-Type monster, increase this card's Level by 1 and switch its ATK and DEF.|

Opinions?

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1295108915' post='4935935']
You really think the 50 DEF drop killed it? It can quite easily be 2100 ATK. Still pretty good IMO.
[/quote]

Yes because Fog Demon, Doomcaliber Priest & Wolf can kill it now.
I like how half my response to your post is now above your post.

Bullion: Changing positions is a bigger deal in NGD. I'd make flip effects still activate.

IMO, Piercing makes bosses too easy to take down in NGD. Since we've got good splashable position changers. I'd, at the very least, make it so you can't reveal the same card twice.

Others are eh.

[quote name='.Supervillain' timestamp='1295109207' post='4935941']
Yes because Fog Demon, Doomcaliber Priest & Wolf can kill it now.
[/quote]

Eh, was kinda the point. It can already kill them itself, and it walls so well. If Chill agrees, I'll boost it though.
Well review those cards then. And my final card (if possible to add)

|Napalm Warrior|0|NPLS|Warrior/Fusion/Effect|Fire|10||1800|2700|"Quickshot Pistol" + "Quickshot Cannon" + "Quickshot Blader" + 1 or more "Quickshot" monsters

This card gains ATK is equal to the combined Levels of the monsters used to Fusion Summon it x100. As long as this card remains face-up on the field card effects that destroys a monster(s) you control (other than "Napalm Warrior") are negated and sent to the Graveyard. If this card is sent to the Graveyard you can remove it from play to inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of "Quickshot" monsters in your Graveyard x300.|
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1295109501' post='4935949']
I like how half my response to your post is now above your post.

Bullion: Changing positions is a bigger deal in NGD. I'd make flip effects still activate.

IMO, Piercing makes bosses too easy to take down in NGD. Since we've got good splashable position changers. I'd, at the very least, make it so you can't reveal the same card twice.

Others are eh.

Eh, was kinda the point. It can already kill them itself, and it walls so well. If Chill agrees, I'll boost it though.
[/quote]

I can't edit my posts without them getting f***ed up ;_;

|Bullion Tactics Processing Unit|0|SET2|Machine/Effect|LIGHT|6||2100|0|When this card is Tribute Summoned, select 1 of the following effects: ? Add 1 Level 4 or lower LIGHT monster from your Deck to your hand. ? Reveal a number of LIGHT monsters in your hand to select the same number of monsters on the field and change them to face-up Defense Position.|

|Piercing Light|2|OTCG|Spell Card|Spell||Continous|||You can only activate this card if you control a face-up LIGHT monster. The DEF of all monsters your opponent controls is reduced halved. All LIGHT monsters you control inflict Piercing Damage. During your End Phase, reveal 1 LIGHT monster in your hand or destroy this card.|

I'd like to change it so that the reavealed card stays revealed, but I don't know how to word it ....

Changing Monsters to DEF position is the 1-4-1 removal of NGD xD

[quote name='.Supervillain' timestamp='1295124564' post='4936594']
They are full of wording errors.....

Spotlight and Lucky Machine are insane here, especially Lucky Machine. Scrap-Iron Slide is awesome :lol:
[/quote]

1) No they are not...(thinks so)
2) They are not For the NGD...I just wanted your oppinion...XD

Unless cards are balanced and actually work here...XD

[quote name='-Dae-' timestamp='1295126197' post='4936660']
1) No they are not...(thinks so)
2) They are not For the NGD...I just wanted your oppinion...XD

Unless cards are balanced and actually work here...XD
[/quote]

You changed them xD When I looked at them they were full of errors.

So when they are not for NGD, for which CCG are they actually? Or why is the title "Your.dek CCG" ?
[quote name='.Supervillain' timestamp='1295127717' post='4936714']
will do.

EDIT: Ok... Seems to be CCG that doesn't want to call itself a CCG IMO
[/quote]

I thought it was something like a contest...
XD

And well...mmm I might want to introduce this card for the NGD...but I don't think it is the time unless Chilla or Griff say the opposite...(Thought this were designed to work with IRL cards)
Supervillian,

You can use my cards if you wish i don't care, but can this petty argument just stop i thought it had already but adding the cards just because Dogfish asked you not to is kinda childish, i don't know why this argument even started and its just stupid IMO. So you can use the cards if you wish, but why you need them i don't know.
[quote name='tommers2008' timestamp='1295169893' post='4937857']
Supervillian,

You can use my cards if you wish i don't care, but can this petty argument just stop i thought it had already but adding the cards just because Dogfish asked you not to is kinda childish, i don't know why this argument even started and its just stupid IMO. So you can use the cards if you wish, but why you need them i don't know.
[/quote]

.Supervillian's post was a joke. We really don't care .-.

Archived