Yu-Gi-Oh! New Generation Dueling CCG

-DOOM

|Bullion Tactics Processing Unit|0|SET2|Machine/Effect|LIGHT|6||2100|0|When this card is Tribute Summoned, select 1 of the following effects: ? Add 1 Level 4 or lower LIGHT monster from your Deck to your hand. ? Reveal a number of LIGHT monsters in your hand to select the same number of monsters on the field and change them to face-up Defense Position. Flip Effects are not activated at that time.|

|Toy Protector|0|SET2|Machine/Effect|LIGHT|1||0|0|During your opponent's Battle Phase, you can discard 1 card to end the Battle Phase. If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can pay 800 Life Points to add 1 Level 6 or lower LIGHT monster from your Graveyard to your hand, except "Toy Protector".|

|Piercing Light|0|SET2|Spell Card|Spell||Continous|||You can only activate this card if you control a face-up LIGHT monster. The DEF of all monsters your opponent controls is reduced to 0. All LIGHT monsters you control inflict Piercing Damage. During your End Phase, reveal 1 LIGHT monster in your hand or destroy this card.|
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't like them. You're really making setting cards a bad option, which makes those cards that need to be obsolete, and then these cards will eventually see less play because everyone knows a Deck that needs to set cards is too easy to counter. Also, Toy Protector seems possibly broken with such little removal. Or at least too good stall.
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1293974832' post='4905770']
I don't like them. You're really making setting cards a bad option, which makes those cards that need to be obsolete, and then these cards will eventually see less play because everyone knows a Deck that needs to set cards is too easy to counter. Also, Toy Protector seems possibly broken with such little removal. Or at least too good stall.
[/quote]

I know that you, who has a whole set of cards that need to be set and flipped face-up in the making, don't like cards that can possibly counter your cards. But since we have almost no removal cards, turning Beatsticks to DEF position is the best "removal" we have, or at least the most common, best practice I play.

Anyway, I never made these cards to counter set cards. Better now?

|Bullion Tactics Processing Unit|0|SET2|Machine/Effect|LIGHT|6||2100|0|When this card is Tribute Summoned, select 1 of the following effects: ? Add 1 Level 4 or lower LIGHT monster from your Deck to your hand. ? Reveal a number of LIGHT monsters in your hand to select the same number of monsters on the field and change them to face-up Defense Position.|

|Toy Protector|0|SET2|Machine/Effect|LIGHT|1||0|0|Once, during your opponent's Battle Phase, you can discard 1 card to end the Battle Phase. If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can pay 800 Life Points to add 1 Level 6 or lower LIGHT monster from your Graveyard to your hand, except "Toy Protector".|

|Piercing Light|0|SET2|Spell Card|Spell||Continous|||You can only activate this card if you control a face-up LIGHT monster. The DEF of all monsters your opponent controls is halved. All LIGHT monsters you control inflict Piercing Damage. During your End Phase, reveal 1 LIGHT monster in your hand or destroy this card.|

Ruling Question:

I declare an attack, my opponent controls 1 Orb. Then they activate the effect of Stormy Orb of Astrum:

[indent][i]|Stormy Orb of Astrum|0|SET2|Winged Beast/Effect|Wind|2||1200|200|When an "Orb of Astrum" monster you control is attacked, you can Special Summon this card from your hand and negate the attack.| [/i]
[/indent]
Now they want to chain Power of Astrum:

[indent][i]|Power of Astrum|0|SET2|Trap Card|Trap||None|||You can only activate this card when an attack is negated by discarding 1 card from your hand while you control 2 or more "Orb of Astrum" monsters. Inflict Damage to your opponent equal to the attacking monster's ATK. Until the end of this turn "Orb of Astrum" monsters you control cannot be destroyed.| [/i]
[/indent]

My question is: Can they activate Power of Astrum? IMO, they can't.
[quote name='.Supervillain' timestamp='1294067367' post='4908874']
Ruling Question:

I declare an attack, my opponent controls 1 Orb. Then they activate the effect of Stormy Orb of Astrum:

[indent][i]|Stormy Orb of Astrum|0|SET2|Winged Beast/Effect|Wind|2||1200|200|When an "Orb of Astrum" monster you control is attacked, you can Special Summon this card from your hand and negate the attack.| [/i]
[/indent]
Now they want to chain Power of Astrum:

[indent][i]|Power of Astrum|0|SET2|Trap Card|Trap||None|||You can only activate this card when an attack is negated by discarding 1 card from your hand while you control 2 or more "Orb of Astrum" monsters. Inflict Damage to your opponent equal to the attacking monster's ATK. Until the end of this turn "Orb of Astrum" monsters you control cannot be destroyed.| [/i]
[/indent]

My question is: Can they activate Power of Astrum? IMO, they can't.
[/quote]

Seems like it can...Since Stormy Orb negates the Attack and is Summoned at tha same time...then Power of Astrum activates generating a new chain...

=d

BTW can someone post the Banlist...I'm too lazy to search for it since it is page behind...>_<

Also can we have this is the Set?

|Ironforge's Blacksmith|0||Warrior/Effect|Fire|3||400|1200|You can tribute this card you control to add an Equip Spell card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. The effect of "Ironforge's Blacksmith" can only be activated once per turn.|
[quote name='-Dae-' timestamp='1294069987' post='4908922']
Seems like it can...Since Stormy Orb negates the Attack and is Summoned at tha same time...then Power of Astrum activates generating a new chain...

=d

BTW can someone post the Banlist...I'm too lazy to search for it since it is page behind...>_<

Also can we have this is the Set?

|Ironforge's Blacksmith|0||Warrior/Effect|Fire|3||400|1200|You can tribute this card you control to add an Equip Spell card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. The effect of "Ironforge's Blacksmith" can only be activated once per turn.|
[/quote]

Seems ok. Searches out the Fusion Spell.....
Yeah, that bad. But the funny thing is, Hydropressure and Spring are balanced on their own, but together...
I don't want to destroy them completly, so maybe add this? Would be nice side material:

Flame Eater | *1 | FIRE
[Fiend/Effect]
When your opponent activates a card effect that would inflict effect damage to you, you can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard to negate the effect of that card and destroy it.
ATK/200 DEF/200
[quote name='Chillaccino' timestamp='1294150164' post='4911068']
Yeah, that bad. But the funny thing is, Hydropressure and Spring are balanced on their own, but together...
I don't want to destroy them completly, so maybe add this? Would be nice side material:

Flame Eater | *1 | FIRE
[Fiend/Effect]
When your opponent activates a card effect that would inflict effect damage to you, you can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard to negate the effect of that card and destroy it.
ATK/200 DEF/200
[/quote]

Naa. I'd rather change them. Lower burn and LP gain amount?
[quote name='Chillaccino' timestamp='1294150164' post='4911068']

Flame Eater | *1 | FIRE
[Fiend/Effect]
ATK/200 DEF/200
[/quote]

Hanewata? *gets shot*

XD
|Steampower Hydropressure Cannon|0|SET2|Machine/Synchro/Effect|Water|6||2000|1000|1 WATER Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner FIRE monsters. When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can draw 1 card. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 "Steampower" monster from your Graveyard to apply 1 of the following effects, depending on the Attribute of the removed monster: (these effects can accumulate) •WATER: Gain 1000 Life Points OR draw 1 card. •FIRE: Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent OR have your opponent discard 1 card. If you activate this effect, you cannot conduct your Battle Phase this turn.|

|Hot Spring|0|SET2|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||All monsters in your Graveyard are treated as both FIRE and WATER monsters. When you gain Life Points, except by the effect of this card, you can inflict damage to your opponent equal to the half of amount of Life Points you gained. If your opponent takes effect damage, except by the effect of this card, you can gain Life Points equal to the half of amount of damage inflicted.|

Hot Springs is in play. My opponent RFG's 1 Steampower monster. Then they gain 1000 and inflict 1000 Damage to me. Possible?

[indent][i](...) apply [color="#ff0000"][b]1[/b][/color] of the following effects, depending on the Attribute of the removed monster: (...)[/i][b]

[/b][/indent]To me, it looks like you can't activate both effects. Hot Springs only gives you the opportunity to choose between the 2 effects of cannon
Possible?<br><br>&nbsp;[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1294229543' post='4913176'] That's correct. [/quote] [b]OR[/b]<br><br>&nbsp;To me, it looks like you can't activate both effects. Hot Springs only gives you the opportunity to choose between the 2 effects of cannon [quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1294229543' post='4913176'] That's correct. [/quote]
&nbsp;
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1294231305' post='4913204']
What's with trying to use &lt; formatting instead of [ formatting? Your something is mucked up.

Like I said, it's correct that you can only activate 1.
[/quote]

I don't use [ or &lt; I just use this bold button or the return key

I hope this works >_>

What do you think about these cards ?

|Devotion Fairy|0|SET2|Fairy/Effect|LIGHT|1||0|0|If this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Level 1 Fairy-Type monster from your Deck. The Summon monster cannot be Tributed except for the Tribute Summon of a LIGHT monster.|

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Super-Ancient_Dinobeast
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fossil_Dig
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Babycerasaurus
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Sabersaurus (with 1800 ATK)
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Symbols_of_Duty

|Flash Speed Tyranno|0|SET2|Dinosaur/Effect|LIGHT|6||2400|2000|If you control no monsters, you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing. If you do, its original ATK becomes 1800. When this card is Tribute Summoned, it gains the following effect: - When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Dinosaur-Type monster from your Graveyard during the End Phase.|

|Grow-Up Ptera|0|SET2|Dinosaur/Tuner/Effect|WIND|1||500|500|If you have a Dinosaur-Type monster except "Grow-Up Ptera" in your Graveyard, you can destroy 1 monster you control to Special Summon this card from the Graveyard. The effect of "Grow-Up Ptera" can only be activated once per turn.|

|Cunning Gallim|0|SET2|Dinosaur/Effect|EARTH|3||500|1700|When this card is Summoned, you can reveal 1 Dinosaur-Type monster in your hand to select 1 Dinosaur-Type monster in your Deck and send it to the Graveyard. If you control another Dinosaur-Type monster, increase this card's Level by 1 and switch its ATK and DEF.|

Archived