Yugioh: Fusion of Worlds: Rise of the Emperors [started][ocg thread][accepting]

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because your characters can't do an an altruistic gesture without having it benefit themselves.

So, Cici helps Ilana and mind rapes her into suicide that you refused to fix so I had to mind rape her myself via her ex-girlfriend and Itsu helps Drake and then mind controls him into being her slave.

I'd rather he be dead than contribute to your desire to control every RP you're in.

[quote name='TheFinalFan' timestamp='1296157073' post='4965538']
((You forgot that Sola is a Slifer Red teacher, didn't you?))
[/quote]

Nah, I remembered her. But who gets to lead Slifer Dorm if/when Drake kicks the bucket--? *SMACK!!* OW! Alex, what the HELL?!

Alex: *has a very weird-looking face, a hysteric combination of mourning, anger, and "I-cannot-believe-you!"*

[quote name='TheFinalFan' timestamp='1296158186' post='4965602']
Alright, Dresden, go ahead. Yell at me because I did my one-per-RP fourth wall-breaking post. I have no regrets.
[/quote]

DAMMIT! I was actually planning on making a "subtle" fourth-wall-breaking post, too (or at least do a lampshade).

... oh, wait, I already did (first post on page 17 of the RP, a reference to a short-lived short-poster)

Well if my options are have Drake die or have Drake become Itsu's slave, I'd rather have him die.

Which sucks because I was gonna have Drake replace Rayos as [url="http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheLancer"]The Lancer[/url] for this RP and the succeeding ones. (BWing, how long are you gonna make this damn series?)

"she noticed a slight inconsistency in the records of a certain Elisa"

Well, there goes all the suspense of "Is Elisa evil? Is she good but corrupted? Does she even have the Skiel Deck, or has she just been singled out for it?"

OK, go on. Enlighten me. What inconsistency does Elisa's records now have?

I swear to God you're so lucky that I didn't just kick you out for doing that (Plus, I'm not sure if I actually CAN ban you.)

Archived