Yugioh: Fusion of Worlds: Rise of the Emperors [started][ocg thread][accepting]

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Speaking as self appointed co-owner of TFF's new RP idea, no, no, and yes. You can have King Dragun if you want

Speaking as BWing-appointed co-owner of THIS RP, Merciful, send Trimage a PM and tell him that if he doesn't post by midnight CST, he's out of the RP (Midnight CST= 10 PST/11 MST/1 EST. If he's in another timezone, just telll him to Google it.)

Speaking of Bryce, Dresden, remember what we said about how Alexander would become a Signer?

Well, how's the "memory altering" going to work, exactly? Will it be until something else happens that restores his memories of his duel against Bryce, or...?

I'm sorry if I seem to be bugging you, I just wished to clarify that so I know what to expect/how to go about it.

Hmm, good question.

Well, I'd say that Sloth would be the closest, but it would actually have to be the subcategory of Despair (mainly related to a memory that he has suppressed; when Alex was 20 he found his father's body inside of his burning home. Since the memory of that incident is suppressed, anything related to fire triggers a response that's not normal for Alex, but he himself is unable to explain why that is.)

... and as a bonus, Luisa's Deadly Sin may be Lust (because of her crush on Wildheart), whilst Nat's Sin may be Sloth.

Archived