Yugioh: Fusion of Worlds: Rise of the Emperors [started][ocg thread][accepting]

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Attention Roleplayers: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's officially has a death date: Spring 2011. Long live ZEXAL (WTF kinda name is ZEXAL?!) Caps not for emphasis people, the new seasons is seriously called ZEXAL.

Also, Machine Divine Emperor Dragon Asterisk and Machine Imperial Soldier Wisel/Grannel/Skiel Ein are coming. Discounting the fact that ein in German is a/an and not 1, which is eins, what are the odds of us getting a Zwei, Drei, or Vier?

The new show looks like it will be awful to be quite honest. The main character is a little kid and the "badboy" of his school who looks like Yusei and Aki's kid...
The new duel disk is the only thing I like about it so far. The Exceed monsters are stupid rip off of synchros (and someone in the tcg said the mechanic used for them is similar to that of duel masters...) which only prooves they're running out of ideas.
Now, could someone please post in the rp?

Like in the World Championship games, you can use Speed Spell versions of regular spell cards, but they still have to have speed counter costs/requirements.
Ex:Speed Spell: Heavy Storm will require you to remove 6 Speed counters from your Speed World 2.
You can make them up, but be reasonable. I don't want someone say "Pot of Greed on costs me 1 speed counter."
You get the idea. And you know you don't have to turbo duel. it can be a regular duel.

Yes, but if you actually READ THE FREAKING POSTS you would know that the other people have been on the island for all of FIFTEEN MINUTES, so you could EASILY have had your character (Hence forth known in my mind as Gary Stu) simply be on the boat, instead of taking a private helicopter to the island and then IMMEDIATELY demanding a meeting with the principal, which is just not feasible since he's busy dealing with administrative issues and trying to get the school under budget.

[quote name='The Lord Of Mysterians' timestamp='1292460443' post='4855801']
grr how was I supposed to know that the RP started? I didn't see any alert BWing I don't mean to patronize but you should really update this thread not only changing the title to "Started" but placing an OOC Link in the front page...posting the OOC is kinda a rule.
[/quote]I do need to change at least the [not startted] to [started] I'll do it in a bit.

[quote name='KingdomHeartsKeeper' timestamp='1292460754' post='4855818']
[size="5"]Will you two CUT IT OUT?! I do not want this whole OoC Thread to be filled with your bickering, and I'm sure Blackwing feels the same way.[/size]
[/quote]Agreed.
Take it to pm if you wish to continue.

NVM. I Googled Mysterian. Turns out our "Lord" friend is a philosopher.
And, in case you haven't noticed, Sola/Itsu's glasses allow her to be completely disguised. Anyone who knows what Itsu looks like might be suspicious, but if they meet her while she has her glasses on, they will suddenly have the thought planted in their minds that she is Sola Secuti, and Sola Secuti only. Aki is conflicted because any pictures Sola is in make her obviously a disguised Itsu, but whenever Aki confronts Sola, she remembers that Sola is Sola, not Itsu, and feels stupid for questioning that. This cycle has gone on for the past year or so.

Archived