Yugioh: Fusion of Worlds: Rise of the Emperors [started][ocg thread][accepting]

[quote name='Blackstone Dresden' timestamp='1292541120' post='4857861']
Hey, BWing, you should probably let 1 more Emperor in, or are you going to wait until Asterisk actually shows up in the anime to let him join?
[/quote]yes, if this rp last long enough to be the day Asterisk show up <.< But yes, I want to see what it does before I make it a part of this rp.
And it wasn't added originally because i didn't hear about it when I was making this rp.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why are the Machine Emperor holders evil?
Why can't the Machine Emperors ever be used for good?
I'm probably not the only one noticing this, but it seems like every RP with Machine Emperors in them uses them for evil purposes. What makes them so inherently evil? Just because they are used by the antagonists doesn't mean that they have to be used by antagonists.
Furthermore, why does the anime automatically give these cards these stigmas attached to them? Why can't Infernities be used by a peppy schoolgirl instead of a brooding loner? Why can't Stardust Dragon be used by the enemy? Why do we so easily use these...stereotypes?

[quote name='TheFinalFan' timestamp='1292544169' post='4857990']
Why are the Machine Emperor holders evil?
Why can't the Machine Emperors ever be used for good?
I'm probably not the only one noticing this, but it seems like every RP with Machine Emperors in them uses them for evil purposes. What makes them so inherently evil? Just because they are used by the antagonists doesn't mean that they have to be used by antagonists.
[/quote][s]Cause they try to take away the best thing to happen to this game since the original chaos format.
Synchros[/s]

[quote name='TheFinalFan' timestamp='1292544169' post='4857990']
Furthermore, why does the anime automatically give these cards these stigmas attached to them? Why can't Infernities be used by a peppy schoolgirl instead of a brooding loner? Why can't Stardust Dragon be used by the enemy? Why do we so easily use these...stereotypes?
[/quote]Well, if I would have been able to finish the last rp, James turns bad (DS) and was going to use Stardust to creat Malefic Stardust...

Archived