Yugioh: Fusion of Worlds: Rise of the Emperors [started][ocg thread][accepting]

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After yanking us around for 140 episodes, the last Signer Dragon has officially been named: Life Stream Dragon

He'll show up sometime either next episode or in January.

Ya know what that means? Yup, Leo is almost guaranteed to be the "Sixth Signer"

Which kinda sucks because I was hoping I could get a tag Duel between Drake and Mark and whoever else volunteered to be in it that culminated in them Summoning their three headed Dragons (Trident and Trishula) simultaneously.

Well, it's safe to assume that Asterisk is comparable to Machinecle since Aporia's using him next week.

Does Bryce get the MISE too, or do those go to the holder of the appropriate ME?

Based on Skiel Ein (WIND/Machine/Level 4/1200/1000, negates card effects that deal 1k+ damage) I'd say they aren't too closely related to their counterparts.

[spoiler=Machine Divine Emperor Dragon Asterisk]DARK
Level 10
Machine/Effect
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending Machine Imperial Soldier Grannel Ein, Machine Imperial Soldier Skiel Ein, and Machine Imperial Soldier Wisel Ein from your side of the field to the Graveyard. Once per turn, you can equip 1 face-up Synchro Monster your opponent controls to this card. This card gains ATK equal to the combined ATK of all Synchro Monsters equipped to it.
0/0[/spoiler]

So, I'm thinking that Asterisk's keeper (BWing, it should really be one of your characters) gets the MISE and I'll dream up 3 MEs for Machinecle.

Wait, screw it. I'm just gonna have Bryce take the MEs back from his Emperors (and Empress) after they fail him.

Now then, should Grannel or Asterisk be the one to kick LSD's ass?

Seriously, Life Stream Dragon? Did they not think about the acronym? We've been waiting 143 episodes for Leo to drop acid. Oh, how the series has fallen.

Can I join
Name:Harry Surer
Apperence:blonde red cap sweatshirt(blue)
Group {Signer, Student, Teacher, Emperor(can be more then one, but no Emp+Signer or Student+Teacher)}Signer(if any left any mark)+teacher
{if signer}
Signer Dragon {no customs}:Dark end dragon
Mark {only 10}:any left
{if Emperor}
Machine Emperor {no customs}:
Dorm {Slifer Ra Obelisk}:dark atribute special hints class
Deck:wicked gods
Duel Spirit:dark end and avatar dreadroot eraser
Bio{optional}:
D-Wheel{optional pic}:spiked wheel black body and a dark end dragon picture on the front
Other:Just joined acedemy

[quote name='Blackstone Dresden' timestamp='1293596630' post='4891799']
Wait, screw it. I'm just gonna have Bryce take the MEs back from his Emperors (and Empress) after they fail him.

Now then, should Grannel or Asterisk be the one to kick LSD's ass?

Seriously, Life Stream Dragon? Did they not think about the acronym? We've been waiting 143 episodes for Leo to drop acid. Oh, how the series has fallen.
[/quote]I'd say Astrisk.
My guess, Life Stream Dragon will be the last generic synchro we get :/ Hopefully it's good.

@above app: I have to agree with Merciful Idiot on this one. [b]Wicked[/b] Gods just don't mix with signers. Dark End is already taken by one Blackstone Dresden. There is no "dark attribute special hints class."
Try again. Not accepted.

Archived