Yugioh: Fusion of Worlds: Rise of the Emperors [started][ocg thread][accepting]

[quote name='Blackstone Dresden' timestamp='1292576447' post='4858892']
Merciful, would it kill you to have a character that's just there? Ordinary high school student, complete jackass, no supernatural baggage.

Go normal for once, not the servant of the successor to whatever Protheus is. Broaden your horizons.
[/quote]

Actually, it does kill me.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey KHK, I won't be able to get on for a while. I have some issues to attend to for a little bit. You can either cancel our duel or you can wait til I get back. Just let me know man.

Hey KHK, I won't be able to get on for a while. I have some issues to attend to for a little bit. You can either cancel our duel or you can wait til I get back. Just let me know man.

[quote name='14Henderson7' timestamp='1292995191' post='4872823']
[/quote]

I guess I could wait until someone summons a Signer Dragon (you guys may see why), but I'm willing to wait for longer than that.

I have a few characters not doing anything. If there's anyone in Ra, would they mind needing help getting moved in to their room or have Roommate issues that Rayos needs to solve? Or, Mark's currently (And by currently I mean "Until someone interacts with him") unloading a new shipment of cards for the on campus card shop if anyone needs help in that area.

Name: Luisa DeLane
Appearance: 17 years old at 5'5", has reddish-brown hair that is tied-up in a ponytail and brown eyes. Wears a short-sleeved jacket and a frilled mini skirt, platform shoes and thigh-high stockings. Her uniform has white as its main color and Ra Yellow as its secondary.
Group: Student
Dorm: Second Year Ra Yellow
Deck: Wildheart Deck (Focuses on Elemental Hero Wildheart and its Fusion/Synchros [I'll be supplying the Synchros])
Duel Spirit: Elemental Hero Wildheart
Bio{optional}:
D-Wheel: Sun-yellow Duel Board

Other: Is a reporter for the Academy's blog, "The Daily Kuriboh". She's also rather fond of her Duel Spirit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: "Fenrir" (real name: Wolfram Collingwood)
Appearance: 6 feet, 6 inches tall, with muscular, athletic build. Has dark-blue hair with a few grey streaks (despite being estimated at around 32 years of age), piercing grey eyes, pronounced canine-teeth, and slightly pointed ears. Wears only tattered jeans and a faded Duel Academy jacket (though it appears to be a Slifer Red jacket). Is also rather hairy.
Group: ? (Speculated to have once been a teacher)
Dorm: judging from the jacket that he carries around with him, he may have been a Slifer Red
Deck: Lycan Swarm (uses mainly wolf/werewolf-like monsters). Will later come across, and use, a Chaos-themed deck that still has werewolf-like monsters.
Duel Spirit: Lycanthrope
Bio{optional}: Not much is know about this strange individual, except: 1) He may have been teaching at the Academy roughly seven years ago before his disappearance, 2) He now believes himself to be a werewolf and thus only appears (and Duels) at night, 3) He tends to be more aggressive and bloodthirsty during full moons, and 4) Refuses to be tamed.
D-Wheel: none (Ground Duels only)

Other: Its been speculated that he's been the one who breaks into the DA kitchens to steal food. Speaks in a growled, cockney British accent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Name: Nat Viridian
Appearance: 18 years old, 6'3", average build. Blonde hair with green highlights, and brown eyes. Half of his uniform jacket is green. Uses a nature-themed Duel Disk
Group: Student
Dorm: Obelisk Blue
Deck: Naturia Deck
Duel Spirit: Naturia Beast
Bio{optional}:
D-Wheel: Duel Board with a wooden design

Other: Has a mainly vegetarian diet (doesn't mind eating meat, but not a lot of it). Despite portraying himself as a serious individual, he does possess a more gentle and even carefree personality on occasion.

Archived